Choices Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slow sigh that sounded seductive even to my ears, I allowed my moist lips and tongue to trace a path from her unyielding lips. My lips made their way across her cheek to her delicate sensitive ear. As my hand kneaded her breast, desperately trying to keep my hand gentle enough to drive her mad, my wanton raspy pants of desire filled her ear. My tongue curled teasingly around her stud pierced ear, drawing the delicate lobe between my lips and teeth. I could almost hear her concession in the gasp of pleasure that escaped her lips.

Her resistant body began to yield, melting warmly against me. The ache from the bruises were nothing compared to the ache that once again settled in my quickly awakening pussy. Feeling as though I'd succeeded in distracting her, knowing that she found my touch irresistible was a high in and of itself. The whimpers of her defeat, the feel of her hand hesitantly making its way down my to rest atop of mine, forcing my palm to grasp her more firmly, every thing about the feel of that beautiful amazing woman tugged at emotions that I didn't know I could possess.

"I'm not giving up Cara." She whispered her determination against my ear, as she pressed her free palm to the back of my head. Gently, she encouraged my lips to explore the length of her slim neck.

So many thoughts came to mind with her sweet declaration. I knew in my heart that in that moment, I should stop, ease her body away from mine and talk about what ever she needed or wanted to talk about. I knew she deserved at least that much from me. But for all the thoughts and emotions that seem to be raging war in my mind, no words would come. Instead, I just rolled onto my side, facing her, and pulled her tighter to me.

For a second so brief that I can't accurately even compare it to the blink of an eye, I clung to her. As my cheek nuzzled the valley of her breasts, my focus was once again turned to passion. My fingers made quick work of the buttons of her clinging blouse. I made quick clumsy work of slipping the blouse free of her body. The fact that she was bare beneath the soft fabric only fueled my hunger.

I needed to taste her skin. The feel of her smooth flesh beneath my touch once again became my ultimate focus. As my hands moved impatiently over her stomach and back, my lips and tongue laved attention over the high curve of her breasts. Her hands pulled at me, her finger tips dug into me, as if she simply couldn't get close enough to me. Curiously, I separated her toned thighs with mine, nestling against her heat.

She cried out as my lips found her eager nipple. Holding her to me with one arm, my other hand found her neglected nipple and began to tease the supple little bud as my lips and tongue sucked mercilessly at the other. The more she ground her satin covered mound against v of my thigh the harder I sucked and teased. I held her tighter, not allowing her to pull away from me. I knew she wanted to roll me over, to cover my body with hers. I wanted it as well but I was enjoying the feel of her desperate eagerness.

"Oh God Cara." She panted as I freed her nipples briefly. "Please don't stop..."

I caught her pleas with my lips. As content as I was suckling her, I was dying to feel her soft velvet tongue battling mine for control. She was more than eager to return my kiss with all the fire and lust her beautiful little body possessed. As our lips melded together massaging each others eagerly, our tongues danced wildly. It was a circling, caressing, tasting, plunging, passionate dance that I was growing very accustom to.

I yielded control to her as she pressed pleadingly against me. I allowed her to press me down fully onto the bed and cover me with her own soft seeking body. Her fingers raked down my sides, over my hips to settle possessively on my bare thighs. I tensed as she pulled my legs around her waist, pushing her tighter against my soaked womanhood. The tears that had me crying out in pain the night before seemed a distant memory as her mound rolled seductively against me.

"Let me take these off." She offered, rising away from me only long enough to shed the pink satin that kept her softness from mine. I moaned loudly as she once again returned to her previous position. The feel of her soft bare mound pressing against my throbbing pussy was far more pleasing than the satin. "My God you are so wet baby." She breathed as she ground her pussy against mine with a passionate urgency that had me moaning and pleading for more.

I began working my pussy against hers, encouraged by her loud breathy moans. I was getting wetter and hotter with each thrust of our bodies. With each passing second I could feel myself getting closer and closer to heaven. I grasped her ass with both hands, digging my nails into her as I tried to pull her even harder against me. "MMM... Oh yes..." I started moaning and panting, straining against her desperate for release. "Please Hailey." I begged as she started pounding her pussy into mine harder and faster.

"That's it." she groaned, breathless with exertion "Let... me... make you... cum..." She demanded, thrusting against me to the point of near violence until my body tensed and began to spasm, riding the indescribable waves of pleasure.

I cried out again, my release was mingled with the pain of reopening the tears near my clit. I should have stopped her but I wanted to feel her pleasure far more that I wanted the pain to cease. Despite the weakened state the intense orgasm had left me in, I pushed though continuing to rock against her. I wanted to give just as much to her as she'd given to me regardless of my discomfort.

"Fuck me Hailey..." I found myself moaning in a throaty raspy voice that sounded foreign even to my own ears. "I want you to cum all over my cunt baby please." I was too eager feel her orgasm at that moment to be shocked with the words that burst forth from my lips. "I want you to soak my pussy." I demanded.

I'd barely gotten the words out as her fingers dug into my skin. She buried her face in the curve of my neck and shoulder. "Oh God yessss Cara..." She cried out against my shoulder as her body began to buck and writhe atop of mine. I held her tight as I felt her juices running down my already soaked pussy. I clung to her, kissing her shoulder and neck softly until her trembling stopped.

As she rested atop of me, the labor of her heavy breathing rocking her body lightly against me, I was awed by the quiet calm I felt. It was as though the ease she felt, while nestled so close to me that I couldn't tell her heart beat from my own, simply drew me in. Though I wanted to lay there basking in that softer sweet emotion, the pain in my intimate area was growing more and more unbearable. Hesitantly, I allowed my legs to slip away from her, freeing her to move away from me.

"As good as this feels Hailey," I started, not sure how to continue my sentence, I'd never had to ask my husband to move away from me after sex.

"Oh I'm sorry." she whimpered, rolling away from me to collapse on her side next to me. "I must have been crushing you." She frowned, leaning up on her bent elbow to stare lethargically down at me.

"You're too tiny to crush me Hailey." I let out a little giggle at the ridiculous notion. "But the good news in that my head ache is gone." I breathed, turning on my side mimicking her pose.

Despite myself I studied her soft features in the dim light. My eyes fluttered shut tiredly as her index finger began to trace the bend of my nose only to follow a random path moving idly over my face. In such a quick moment I found myself on the verge of nodding off. Her soft words startled me back. "I've never felt anything like this before Cara."

To be continued...

12