Choices Pt. 08

Story Info
Stephanie's Weekend of Punishing Suzie Continues.
4.1k words
4.44
3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 1st of the last two chapters of our initial encounter with Suzie. Stay-tuned for a follow-on, where Suzie becomes our long term Sub-Slut.

Stephanie:

I slowly came awake to movement on the bed. I looked over, and Suzie had pulled the covers down, and was busy giving Rick a wake-up blow job. I turned and watched. That girl could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch! By this time, she was taking Rick practically all the way down her throat. Rick was encouraging her with his hands on the back of her head. He looked over at me, and I just nodded. He knew that meant I wanted him to cum down her slutty little throat. And sure enough, a minute later he pulled her head all the way down until her lips were hitting his balls, and I could see his spasms as he shot a load right down her windpipe.

I let him recover for a minute, then grabbed her by the arm. "In the bathroom. NOW!" She scrambled to the floor and scooted into the bathroom just behind me. "Sit in front of the toilet and lean your head back!" I ordered. The now-obedient little bitch did just that. "Open" was all I said.

And with that, I positioned myself so my pussy was just inches above her mouth. And within seconds, I let loose a long, hard stream of piss right into her mouth. She had to gulp fast to keep up with it. I'm sure she sensed it would not go well with her if she spilled any. When I was just about done, I ordered her to hold the last mouthful. "Show me" I said. She tilted her head back and I could see an almost full mouth of piss. "Gargle with it!" And the little slut did. Satisfied, after about 30 seconds, I told her to swallow, then clean me. I think she really loved my pussy, because she couldn't get her mouth up there fast enough. I hadn't planned on having her eat me out just yet, but I couldn't resist. After all, Rick got to cum already, so it was only fair that I did too.

I had her keep licking me, and sure enough after about 5 minutes I felt my whole body shudder and I came hard, squirting all over her face. I looked down and watched her, her tongue was licking all around her lips, getting up every last drop of my cum.

Well, no time like the present to check another item off the list. And with that, I turned and rested my hands on the sink, and spread my legs wide. "Now, Suzie-Slut, it's time you learned that cleaning the asses of your Masters is part of your job too. Get your tongue in there and let's see what you can do."

Not daring to say no to me, she scooted forward on her knees and put a hand on each of my ass cheeks. Pulling them apart, she got her face right in there between them. I could feel her tongue reaching out to lick my asshole, tentatively at first, then with more conviction. "That's it, you little ass-eating slut. Stick that tongue up my hole! That's all you are, aren't you? Just a little cock-suck, piss drinking, ass-eating slut, aren't you?"

My ass cheeks kind of muted her reply, but I could make out the words "Yes, Goddess Stephanie." I let her go for about 5 minutes, then turned around and held her chin in my hand, and tilted her head up so she was staring right in my eyes. "Good job, Suzie. Well done." It was almost like praising a puppy, I could see a slight look of pride in her face.

"OK, Bitch. You've got 10 minutes to yourself. Do whatever you need to do in the bathroom, take a shower, then come see us in the kitchen. And if you dare to touch yourself, you can't even begin to imagine what I'll do to you!"

I let her go, grabbed a robe and went out to join Rick. He was busy making breakfast, just wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a tight t-shirt. God, I could stare at him all day. Just perfectly toned and handsome. How could anyone have ever tormented this fine specimen when he was in school.

I sat at the table, and he brought the food over. He filled three dishes - a plate for him and me, and, in a special stainless steel doggie bowl, one for Suzie. He put our two plates down on the table, and put Suzie's on the floor in between us. The food looked good - scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, fruit and a piece of toast. Our plates were nicely arranged. Suzie's, on the other hand, he sort of mashed up.

I heard some shuffling, and there came Suzie crawling into the kitchen. You could almost see her eyes pop out when she saw the doggie bowl on the floor, emblazoned with the name "Suzie-Slut" in big bold letters.

"You must be famished, Suzie-Slut. You haven't had anything to eat for quite awhile. Well, you might be able to figure out, since your meal is in a doggie bowl, you will eat it without using your hands. And with that, I got up, walked around behind her, and put her wrists cuffs on and clipped them together. "And, to complete the ensemble..." I picked up a buttplug I had picked out just for her. Attached to the end of the plug was a nice 12" long tail. I brought the plug up to her mouth and told her she'd better get it nice and wet, because I forgot the lube and wasn't going back into the bedroom for it." Believe me, she licked and sucked that thing until it was sopping wet. I reached down and slowly started twisting it into her puckered little asshole.Then, with one big push "PLOP!" I shoved it right in.

"OK, now we can eat." Rick and I dug in, making light conversation. We deliberately paid her no attention as she struggled to eat. After a few minutes, I looked over and she was struggling. Rick had mushed up the eggs, potatoes, fruit and toast into a not quite appetizing mixture that would be best eaten with a fork or spoon. "You need some help, little Suzie-Slut-Doggie?" She nodded her head.

I swung around, and dipped my foot into her bowl and brought up a nice mouthful of food. "Here, I'll be your silverware for you." Eat, Suzie-Slut. You could see the initial revulsion on her face, but hunger got the best of her and she took the toe deep into her mouth and sucked every last bit of foot off of it. I laughed, and her face turned red. "Poor little doggie. Have to have your owner feed you."

I kept dipping and she kept sucking and eating. When most of the bowl was empty, I told her to wash my foot, every toe, the sole and the heel. She did what I told her, and for the next few minutes she licked, sucked and lapped my foot sparkling clean.

"Ok, Suzie-Slut, enough breakfast. Let's see what we can do with you this morning. Ah, I've got it, follow me to the bedroom." I unclipped her wrists so she could follow me on hands and knees as I walked as fast as I could to the bedroom, yanking on her leash whenever she lagged behind.

"I've got your outfit all picked out for you today, my little slave." I dragged her over to the bed, where I had laid out clothing for her. A skimpy little French Maid's outfit. A short, frill skirt, a tight lacy bustier that would barely cover her nipples and would make her breasts pop right out. A little French Maid's hat. No bra, and no panties. And black stilettos with a 4" heel, and straps that wrapped and fastened around her ankles. "Dress, Slut."

She quickly put the outfit on, slipped the shoes on her feet and fastened the straps. Still sitting on the end of the bed, I bent down and fastened her ankle cuffs on. 'For later" was all I said.

"Now, let's make you useful as well as ornamental". And with that, I dragged her by the leash into the master bathroom. Sitting on the sink was a supply of cleaning supplies and a toothbrush. "I want this bathroom sparkling like new in two hours. Use any cleaning supplies you want, but the only brush you can use is the toothbrush. I want the toilet sparkling, all the grout in the tile floor, the tiles around the tub, everything!" I'll inspect your work just before lunch, and you'll earn a punishment point for everything I find wrong. And believe me, you don't want even *ONE* punishment point. Got that, Suzie-Slut?"

"Y...y...yes, Goddess Stephanie."

"OK, I'm going to leave you to it now. I'm going to leave the door open, and I'm going to check in on you every now and then. Heaven help you if I catch you slacking off or using anything other than that toothbrush."

"Oh! Wait! I forgot one thing." I went out to our toy cabinet, and grabbed a special pair of nipple clamps. I went back into the bathroom, Suzie was already starting to scrub away on the tiled floor. I told her to turn and face me. I reached down, and grabbed her right nipple, working it hard for a minute. Then I snapped the clamp on. A simple alligator clip, but pretty strong. And attached to it was a little bell. I bent over and did the same to the other nipple. "There. Now I can hear the bell and make sure you keep moving and aren't slacking off."

I left Suzie to herself, and Rick and I went about our business of the day. I'd walk past the bathroom every now and then, and she was keeping to her task pretty well.

After two hours, I walked in and said "Times up. Let's see how you did."

"I...I..I didn't quite get it all done, Goddess Stephanie. I worked really hard, but..." SLAP! I slapped her hard across the face.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. I'm going to count up your demerits now. Everyone is going to be a hard cut across your fat ass with my heaviest cane! Then I want you to take 5 minutes, clean up, and come see us in the living room.

5 minutes later, Suzie came crawling into the room, trailing her leash behind her. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor in front of where I sat on the couch. Rick was sitting next to me, obviously turned on and very interested in where I was going next.

Suzie sat down on her ass and looked up quizzingly at me. "Well, you little Slut. You have some more punishment coming. Partially because I owe you for failing at finishing cleaning the bathroom, but mostly because I've just been aching to whip those big fat udders you call your tits.

I got up and dragged her by the leash, stopping under the whipping frame. Tears were starting to leak down her cheeks. She was genuinely scared. And well she should be. I mean, who wants to get their tits whipped?

"Up, Bitch." She stood up, and I repeated the routine of tying her to the whipping frame. As soon as I got her stretched tightly, I had Rick roll in his "Invention." Basically, it's a very automatic fucking machine. Rick mentioned he was a nerd, right? So, I talked him into combining his nerdness with his kinkiness and come up with the ultimate fucking machine.

It really is both a mechanical and electronic wonder. It's built on a wheeled base. Press a button and feet come down to stabilize it wherever you park it. It's height adjustable and the motorized top section fully articulates so you can aim it at any angle. In this case, we're going to orient it almost straight up, so the dildo goes right up into Suzie's wet pussy at just the right angle.

And the dildos. What marvels. Quickly interchangeable. We have a wide range of sizes he's made. Long and thin. Short and fat. Long and fat. You think of the dick, and we have one that's close. And the sensory aspect. Attached to the fucking arm, each dildo is capable of delivering electrical "stimulation" as we program it. The fake dicks are firm, but with a flexible outer covering to make them feel real. I'm still not sure what material he chose to cover them with, but they feel like real skin, and are capable of transmitting electricity through them into whatever hole they're inserted in. And, of course, the speed and amount of thrust is completely programmable.

Suzie's eyes once again got very big as I wheeled this under her. It only took me about 30 seconds before I had it positioned right under her hot wet cunt. I chose a decent size (just under 7") dick for this. I want her full, but not getting *too* stimulated. The program I put in provided a nice, slow, steady fucking motion, but never fast or deep enough to actually make her cum. And just enough electrical stimulation to keep her on edge, but not let her get off. It's a really diabolical device.

I raised the arm until the tip of the dick was just inside her slutty little cunt. I stepped back and pushed the start button, watched it go to work on her stretched out body.

Rick and I sat down on the couch to enjoy the show. I fished Rick's cock out of his shorts and started slowly stroking it, my eyes never leaving Suzie's. Suzie was mesmerized by watching me slowly jack Rick off.

We let this go on for 30 minutes or so. Suzie was squirming, sweating, and clearly horny, but no matter what she did, she couldn't cum. I stood up and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. Getting my face right up into hers, I said "You're going to learn that pleasure comes with pain. Pretty soon, you're not going to be able to separate the two in your mind."

I went over to the couch and picked up my favorite flogger. I stood in front of her and grabbed a handful of each of her tits. "I've been waiting to torture these babies for so long" I hissed. "These tits made you think you were a Queen in High School. You got guys to do whatever you wanted just because of these. Well, now you're going to pay the price for all that."

I took a step back and without a pause brought my arm up high and trashed the flogger down on her left tit. And followed that quickly with an even harder hit on her right tit. Then back and forth in rapid succession. I moved to the side and started beating them both at once. Across the front. Up from the bottom. Down from the top. Suzie started breathing hard. I know the flogger stings, but I'm not really hurting her. That was coming next.

I went on for another 10 or 15 minutes. Every now and then I'd stop and grab her nipples or tits and squeeze and twist. Finally, I threw the flogger down on the floor and motioned to Rick. He stood up, his hard cock standing straight out of his shorts still. He walked over and handed me my leather tawse.

This tawse is my favorite toy for beating naughty little sluts. I held it up in front of her face, and I could see real fear now. Again I took a step back and SLAP! I let loose a full force hit on top of the meat of both tits at once. Then SLAP a hard hit from underneath. Then from the left on just the outside of the right tit. Then from the right on the left tip. Then a few right across the front, catching both nipples at once and really flattening the tit meat from the force.

Her breasts were starting to turn red very quickly. This just spurred me on more. All the time, the fucking machine was keeping her right on the edge of an orgasm she so desperately wanted, but wasn't going to get. I beat her tits for a good solid 10 minutes or more. I was getting turned on by her moans and little "yips." I finally had to make myself stop. I tossed down the tawse and motioned to Rick to turn off the fucking machine. I loosened the arm and pulled the big fake dick out of her pussy. I put my face right up to hers, and once again grabbed her by the hair. This time, I shoved my tongue right into her mouth. At the same time, my other hand made its way down to her hot, wet cunt.

Within no time, I had two, then three fingers knuckle deep in her pussy, and started working her clit with my thumb at the same time. Her tongue searched out mine, and she moaned deep into my mouth. Within a minute, she had an earth shattering orgasm. She must have cum for 20 or 30 seconds straight. And she flooded my hand with her juices, more than I've ever seen before.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and held them up to her mouth. She greedily sucked my fingers in as far as she could and licked every bit of her juices off of them.

I went back over to Rick and took his cock deep down my throat while Suzie just hung there like a limp dishrag. Within minutes, Rick blasted his load into my mouth. Feeling generous, I held it in my mouth and went back over to Suzie. I brought my mouth over to hers and shared Rick's load with her.

After she had licked both of our lips clean, Rick came over and the two of us took her down off the whipping frame. We practically carried her over to the couch and just let her rest there. She fell into a restful sleep while Rick and I went to shower off and clean up.

We let her rest for about an hour. I walked over to where she was sleeping on the couch and slapped her already sore tits. She woke up with a start. "Get up, Slut. You're going to make us lunch." Get dressed. She put the skimpy outfit back on. I grabbed her leash and led her into the kitchen.

"Good news, Suzie-Slut, you can stand up for a while. Make us three salads. You'll find all sorts of veggies in the crisper, and some cooked shrimp. Make it tasty." Rick and I sat down at the table watching her work. She looked like a natural in her maids outfit (well, maybe a little more slutty than the typical maid.) She jiggled nicely in her high heels and tight bustier.

"Bring the salads over to the table. You can join us and eat like a human this time." Rick and I made small talk while we ate. Suzie ate in silence, unless one of us asked her a question. When we were done, I told her to clean up and then join us back in the living room.

About 20 minutes later, Suzie crawled in on her hands and knees and came over to me on the couch. "You're my footrest. Assume the position." Suzie knew what was expected of her. She turned sideways to the couch, and on her hands and knees stretched herself out and flattened her back in front of me. I stretched my legs out and put my feet on her back. "Rick, join me. She makes a good footrest." So Rick put his feet up on her back too. He reached over and grabbed the remote, and we watched some mindless show for the next hour. About 1/2 through, you could tell Suzie was getting tired. Her arms and legs were starting to tremble. But I'll give her credit, she held her position well.

Finally, Rick shut the TV off and I told Suzie "OK, get up on your knees and face me." Suzie slowly turned and got up on her knees and looked expectantly into my eyes. "Suzie, you've done well. But I'll bet you're wondering if I'm done punishing you yet. Well, the bad news for you is no. But if you take this next punishment well, we might cut you some slack the rest of the day."

I led her back to the kitchen. "Ok, Bitch. Bend over the table. Spread your legs wide. Stretch your arms out towards the other end of the table." I bent down and attached her ankle straps to the table legs. Then I walked around to the other end, and clipped her wrist cuffs together, then to a rope tied to the legs. She was stretched out pretty well. Enough room to wriggle around, but not enough slack to avoid anything we wanted to do with her.

"So, I'll bet you forgot that I still need to punish you for slacking in cleaning the bathroom this morning. What do you think is fair? 12 strokes with my favorite cane, or 12 slaps to your pussy with my tawse?"

"N...N...Neither, please, Goddess Stephanie. Please. I don't think I could take any more pain today."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up to look me right in the face. SLAP with my other hand. "Just when I thought you were learning, Bitch. You don't ever disagree with me. I gave you a choice. Since you didn't answer, you get both. What do you think about that?"

'Yes, Goddess Stephanie. I'm sorry, Goddess Stephanie."

"I'll be back to deal with you in a minute." I went into our bedroom and dressed back in domme mode. Thigh high stiletto boots, a tight black lace top that showed my tits off to their fullest, and a short leather mini-skirt. I grabbed a medium thick cane from our play cupboard. Just thick enough to thud, but whippy enough to flex nicely.

I came up behind Suzie, and she could hear the click click of my heels on the tiled floor. I circled around her twice, then stopped facing her. I showed her the toys in my hands, and I thought she was going to lose it. But she held it together, and didn't make a sound. I think we'll start with the cane. Feel free to scream. I love little sluts that scream and beg. That's how I know I'm doing a good job.

12