Choices Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back around to her back side and gave the cane a few good swishes in the air. Scary sounding. And then, without any other warning, I reared back and brought the cane down across the center of both cheeks at once. And this time, she screamed. If you've never been caned, you can't really imagine the sudden, intense pain of it. She got control of herself, and was able to calm her gasping breath down. As soon as she slowed down, I reared back again and laid another one just as hard just 3 inches above the first one. I repeated this a minute later, laying one 3 inches below the first one. Then I moved up 3 more inches, then down 3 more. 5 strokes so far. Her ass was starting to welt up nicely. Time to work on my patterns. I laid one down on each previous mark in a criss-cross. She was screaming with every stroke now. "Only two more, Suzie-Slut. And these are really going to hurt. And with that, I reared back twice more and laid the last two directly on top of the first one, in rapid succession.

Suzie's breath was coming in huge gasps, interspersed with loud sobs. I let her calm herself down for 5 minutes. I walked back over to her and ran my leather gloved hands all over her ass. I could sense her wincing, but she never cried out. Well, at least until I gave her a little slap. "What beautiful marks, Suzie-Slut. Your ass looks quite natural with those marks on it. We need to make this a habit."

12