Choose your Sexy Adventures

Story Info
A Master comes up with a different way to torment His slave.
1.8k words
3.88
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Monday morning, Master decided to set up a surprise for his slave. Elizabeth returned as she usually did on Mondays from dropping the kids off at school ready to be locked into her shackles and chains to serve him. She looked forward to his weekday off to fully enjoy serving her Master and being used for his every desire. Today was different--she found new instructions taped to the door from the garage:

Slave,

Let's have some fun today. You'll find many surprises within these walls. Choose wisely as some options may test your fears and tantalize your senses.

Enter and prepare to choose your sexy adventures!

~Master

Elizabeth smiled, and her heart began to beat faster. She turned the doorknob and entered to find her shackles laid on the floor. She removed all her clothing and picked up the chains to find her Master for assistance. Turning around, she found him lurking in the shadows at the base of the stairs "Are you ready, slave?"

"Yes, Master." He locked her neck with the thick, leather collar, followed by her wrists and ankles. Leading her to the coffee table, he presented her with two notecards--one labeled "tickle" and the other "torment," indicating her first Halloween choice. She pointed to torment, which brought a devilish grin to his face.

"Lay on the couch, face up." He instructed as he picked up his tool of torment. It was a wand with a feather on one end and leather crop on the other. Grasping the stick, he struck her breasts with the leather, giving equal time to each side. She gasped in at each strike, five per side to redden the surface and sting just enough. Torment completed, he tugged the chain between her breasts to raise her up and lead her upstairs to the kitchen where the next set of cards awaited her.

Elizabeth read her next options, still feeling the warmth in her breasts from her first choice. She read the cards: "Fire" or "Ice." Considering both, she lifted both in her chained hands, weighing them as she looked at Master, since she found both intriguing. She handed him the ice card, and he turned around to grab an ice cube from the freezer and towel from the counter.

"Lay on the futon, face up." he commanded, and she dutifully moved into position. Master placed the towel under her hips to rest between her legs to catch the melting water. He had rinsed the cube, so it wouldn't stick to her skin. Holding the ice with a towel to protect his own hand from the cold he began at her nipples, tracing each to a firm peak with the cold sensation. He paused a moment, setting the cube down on the towel, and blindfolded his slave to heighten the sensation before continuing. Circling her belly button with the ice, Elizabeth giggled from the cool tickle. She felt the ice move lower as it melted against her warm flesh. He picked the cube up and moved to her knees, knowing the tickle spots behind each knee. The cool graze of the ice again brought laughter from his slave, and she squirmed at the touch.

"Move too much and I'll have to make sure you can't escape!" He ordered with a touch of amusement in his voice. Allowing her breathing to steady, he paused only a moment before moving the now smaller cube to her shaven center. He traced from top to base and back, not yet separating her tender lips.

"Brrr!" she responded.

"Do I need to gag that mouth of yours?"

"No, Master."

He spread her pussy for a view of her arousal and placed the ice cube squarely on her swollen clit. "Ahhhh," she reacted to the cold touch. He allowed the cube to linger before moving lower, seeing the melting process happening quickly. Now a small ball remained, which he slid inside her, evoking a deep breath inward. He moved his mouth to her chilled clit to warm the surface again as the ice finished melting and dripping from her, mixing with her cum. He sucked just a moment, stopping short of allowing her to orgasm. He used the towel to clean the excess moisture from her and removed the blindfold to show her the next set of cards.

He allowed her to sit upright to read her next options. Looking at her choices, she read aloud this time, "Suck" or "Rub." She handed him the rub card, which led to him removing his own clothing to join her nakedness, his erection at her face as he stood before her. He placed her hands on his balls, showing where she should begin rubbing him. She cupped his balls and stroked the area beneath with one finger, then two, as her other hand reached around and rubbed his strong, tight ass. He moaned and ordered her next move, "Get up, slave." She rose from the futon so he could lie down. Face up he looked at her before reaching over to slap her ass, "Give me a proper massage--head to toe, don't miss any areas, or there will be consequences."

"Yes, Master," she moved to behind his head to begin a deep scalp massage, her eyes still on his hard cock. Her hands moved down to his shoulders and neck to release tension and stress as his eyes closed, relaxing under her touch. Elizabeth leaned over his face, her breasts hanging heavy in his face as she circled his nipples with her hands. Master reached up to squeeze her breasts as she rubbed his stomach.

"Move to my feet, slave," he ordered as he released her breasts. She shifted to his feet, looking up at him as she massaged each foot before moving up his legs. She kissed his inner thigh and he reached down to gently slap her face. "The instruction was rub, not kiss. Hands only." She simply nodded understanding and moved her hands to his balls, cupping and stroking. He grabbed her by her hair, pulling her away from him. "It's time for your next decision."

Master got up and brought her the next two cards that read "top" and "bottom." She chose top, leading him to lie back down. "Use your mouth to get me hard and fucking ride my shaft, bitch." She felt slutty and hot as she placed her lips on his manhood. Her tongue flicked across the head to taste the bit of moisture building there. She smiled up at him and positioned herself between his legs to continue as her tongue flattened to stroke his length. Taking one ball after the other, she sucked hard, knowing he would harden and be ready for her. Master grabbed her head and pushed her lower, she moved to the ridge beneath and sucked him at his base, darting her tongue toward his ass as well.

Her mouth drove him wild, and he was ready to feel her pussy envelop him. Grabbing her by a chain, he ordered her "Get on my cock, NOW, slave!" His legs closed, allowing her to straddle him. He slid easily inside, feeling her heat. Grabbing her hips he guided her motion, speeding her motion with his need. He slapped her ass, "Don't you cum without permission."

Elizabeth's breathing was heavy, the need to release building within her. He kept moving her faster, her clit grinding into him. "Ahhhh," she came without warning, without his instruction. She knew there would be punishment, but couldn't help her reaction or hold it in any longer. He exploded inside her and pushed her off him.

"I see we need your next set of cards," his voice was stern, even through his own uneven breath in recovery. He reached under the futon and offered the next two cards. Elizabeth read them, "wood" or "leather" and knew either way pain would result.

"Leather," she simply replied, and saw Master again reach under the futon.

"Head down, ass high. You've earned this for cumming without permission."

Once in position, she felt a sensation she'd not known before--a new toy he must have snuck in the house. There were multiple strands of soft leather, but on contact stung over a greater area than the crop she was used to. He alternated sides, creating crimson stripes as the flogger strands struck her cheeks. After his customary 10 lashings, he used the same soft leather strands to caress and soothe her reddened ass. "Now then, will you cum again without permission, slave?"

"No, Master," He allowed her to turn and sit, though the soreness lingered. She saw the flogger in his hand, "Thank you, Sir."

"You have a final choice," he stated as he handed her the last set of cards.

Elizabeth read her options, "Pulse" or "Vibrate." She smiled, excited for the use of another toy to create pleasure. "Vibrate, please, Master."

"As you wish," he pulled out a small device from the storage ottoman. "Go to the bedroom and get your black thong, but do not put it on. Use the restroom before you come down."

Elizabeth returned as instructed, and he removed her ankle shackles and chain to allow her to get the thong on, only pulling them to her knees. He placed the small silicone object on her clit and pulled the thong up. In his hand, Master held the control to make her vibrate and squirm.

"Now we will test your ability to resist orgasm until I allow it," he looked into her eyes as he spoke, and with the press of a button she felt the vibration between her legs. "You will keep this on for the next hour."

"Yes, Maaaster," she stammered as he increased the speed and intensity of the vibration before suddenly stopping the motion.

"I'm hungry. Go make us brunch."

"Yes, Sir." She felt another bolt of energy vibrate through her as she stepped into the kitchen, her legs feeling a bit weak. He watched from the dining room, remote in hand, as she prepared their food. He enjoyed watching her go from calm to near explosion. When she appeared finished with food prep, he turned the remote as high as it would go.

"Ooooh, Master, I need to cum!"

"Get over here," he patted his lap. She stumbled into the room, hardly able to walk, and straddled his knee. He grabbed her nipples and twisted, "Now, slut, cum for me." Elizabeth exploded, and he felt her moisture through the thong, coating his leg. He kept moving the speed up and down, making her orgasms come in waves. When he thought she was spent, he switched off the control and held her in his arms.

"Wow, what amazing adventures, Master. Thank you for a fun morning." He kissed her deeply before removing the device and moving her to another seat to enjoy their meal together.