All Comments on 'Choosing a Second Chance'

by ScreamngInfidelities

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can relate

I can definitely see where you're coming from. Love's a bitch but getting over someone you love is worse. A well-written story. It was a sad ending but a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another moving installment

I got impatient sometimes, but I could not rip my eyes away to skip to the steamy parts. I had to read each and every word! Such a heart-wrenching story. Heartbreak feels like the world is coming to an end. It's only when you reach the other side that you realize the truth behind the saying, "Tis better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very sweet

very cute and sweet. a great ending. perfect romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why?

A well written story, full of emotional content. If this is true, why did you feel you had to stay apart? You appeared to love each other deeply and he came back to you after recognizing his mistake and growing up a bit. I know you only gave us bits and pieces of your relationship in your three stories, but leaving out the "why" in the last story is an error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So sad...

It's a really great story, but so sad ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful!!

i loved how you mixed sorrow with love and desire

it felt so real

thank you for writing this =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So, he leaves but not for another. He wants a second chance but she doesn't want to take the risk after having gotten her life back together. It's right to make either choice, weighted by sincerity and outlook. But I think it was her loss. It seems a mix of anger and pride...not an uncommon reason women have been rejected for their second chance. The story goes to lengths to pit intuition and intellect against each other. I believe people think their way into bad and out of good choices too often.

I feel that maybe there was a teeny bit that an experienced editor could have removed to make sure what's there moved the plot along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of throwing away the transfer papers after he got what he wanted and then left, she should have told him to fuck off and slammed the door in his face when he got there. She got over him once, she shouldn’t have to do it again. At least that’s my take on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous