Choosing Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of our favorite of all our secret places. It takes a good hike to get to the upper cascades of this most wonderful little stream, and we usually stay most of the day once we get here. We have never seen another soul here, or even any evidence others might come here. For us it is perfect. In one place the water flows in mere inches over the smooth limestone stream bed. We almost always take the time to lay naked in the water's flow there. The water so shallow it doesn't cover but a few inches of flesh, leaving the rest of our bodies for the sun to kiss and nourish...and keep warm. For this is a cold stream, in the deeper pools we have to steal our nerves to jump in for a swim.

We lay side by side now in about an inch of running water as it whispers all around us, tickling our skin and making us happy. It's just enough water to be interesting and keep us cool, yet not interfere with making love, should that be in our destiny for this day.

Once again we're pondering all of this new and crazy stuff we have discovered. The thought comes to me that her dominance is like a faint fragrance, she's not bossy or pushy—just confident. That's it—and she gives me confidence. Now the constant presence of her strength just blends into a normal part of our relationship. I'm so thankful for even being here with her—I will forever be grateful to her for saving me from the mess with Bobby.

I'm also getting myself turned on thinking about all our times of new discoveries up here on our weekend trips. Out here is where our sexual energies and appetites seem to really be set free to explore...maybe it's just being in nature, like we're just part of it and what we do just comes natural out here? Plus, all the pressures of school are set aside out here...and now we're almost conditioned to try something new and naughty every time we come out to any of our secret places.

"I'm glad you can see that when I do things that seem a little kinky or pushy it's really driven by tender feelings for you too. I've been a little shocked at some of my thoughts about what we've done...and what maybe someday I'd like to do," Lisa confesses to me.

Lisa's voice pulls me back out of my thoughts and I pick up our discussion, "For me, new desires have surfaced, and new thoughts take over my brain in the heat of our—what shall I call them—experiments? I don't even know where my thoughts come from—I've never been around much kinky stuff. But from the first time you straddled my face, pressing yourself to my lips, I experienced these new and irresistible desires. When your hand pulled my mouth tighter into your pussy with a handful of my hair, I just melted in willing obedience. I don't even know why. I guess it was just an automatic response—I didn't think about it, I just obeyed...it's what felt right, I guess"

"That was such a wonderful moment for me. Really, I didn't have a plan or even really know much what I was doing...I just had this burning need to do it," Lisa replies, then asked, "We never talked a lot about it, did I scare you? I was afraid afterward that I did."

"At first maybe a little shocked, not really knowing what you were trying to do. But once I surrendered, that first time taught me that just doing what you wanted filled an emptiness I hadn't even known was there. Smothered in your pussy like that, I think it was just instincts—something ingrained— that told me to just do what I somehow knew you expected of me. Being forced, okay maybe pretend forced, I discovered something I had wanted for so long and yet never knew," I tell her, noticing that discussing all this was making me feel like doing more than talk.

"Yeah, when you wiggled your tongue as far into my body as possible I went wild. That's when I sort of lost control and pulled you tighter—and your tongue went deeper..."

"Well, you told me to lick it in a very insistent tone and I just did what you said, plus you squeezed your legs tight to my face and I didn't really have much choice but to obey. But I sometimes feel ashamed that I have these desires to submit like I do. I mean I love it when we're doing it, but later I feel like maybe it's weird to like it so much." I tell her for the first time.

With that said, Lisa rolls over and propped her head up in her hand so we were face to face. "I want you to always tell me these feelings, okay? You must believe that it is never my intention of making you feel belittled or wronged in any way. If I ever do or say anything that hurts you, you must tell me, okay?"

Her seriousness at my comment surprises me, but I did want to discuss it and I just say, "Okay, I'll tell you if I ever get too freaked out."

"Okay, I mean it. Now about that first time. I think I was just trying to ring out ever surge of pleasure as you licked me. Actually, I hadn't even thought much about this kind of stuff back then. That was my first time doing something kinky too, so you have to cut me some slack for not knowing what I was doing either," Lisa teased.

"Well, I cleaned you of every drop and I admit to loving my own naughty feelings—they actually tingled all the way to my core—sometimes I think about this stuff in History class and I get wet every time."

"It's nice to know I'm not the only one not paying attention in class. Thoughts of you have made a mess of my own underwear a few times," Lisa teases. "But just like you get wet thinking about me getting on top of you, I also feel the same things when I can let that other side of me out—when you give in to me and let me be in control, it lets a part of me out that is usually penned up. My opinion is, we both need each other...we both find our own completeness in one another. Without your submission, I can't feed my need to be in control. I think maybe it's the same but opposite for you."

"I think you hit the nail on the head Lisa. I've always been the one to go along, to follow someone else. I never really thought about it before—it was never so intense—never a big deal, just my personality. But it's comforting to talk and better understand myself. I'm okay with what we do—actually, I more than okay with it. I don't think I could do it with just anyone, but with you I wouldn't want to be without it now."

Lisa looks into my eyes, "I love you." My eyes close along with hers as she leans over to kiss my lips...Oh such soft sweetness. To think there was a time when I would have run away from such love...but I'm done with running away.

*****

Later that same day.

Kendra with Lisa: Our Growing Confidence

Lisa Raises up on her elbows, her nude form seeming so natural and graceful to me. She looks down on me laying there. I now know so much more, and I have no doubts that she is mine, just as I am hers. I let my eyes ask for a kiss. I circle my arms around her neck, tempting her to come down closer...but it seems Lisa has other thoughts. My excitement comes alive as, in a reenactment of that first time, she straddles my face—grinding her aroused flesh onto my lips and nose. And just like before, I surrender to Lisa's demands as my tongue begins to search and pleasure her as she gently begins to rock up and down my face—her hands lightly holding my head up off the shallow stream bed.

I'm more than ready to do my part as Lisa humps my face and then, with a stronger hand on the back of my head, she directs my attentions upward to her erect clit. Unlike my own clitoris, Lisa's is large and it becomes even larger when she is aroused. It's big enough to easily suck and that's what I'm doing now. It's something I can't get enough of. There's a total difference when I suck her and when she sucks me. When she sucks me, I have feelings of offering myself for her pleasure and enjoyment. When I suck her, I feel I am servicing her needs with my mouth and hands...all for her pleasure.

For uncounted minutes I suck Lisa's clit between my lips, then push it and pull it back and forth, in and out with my pursed lips. I've sucked cock in the past, but this is sweeter and much more enjoyable! When I flick her clit with the tip of my tongue several times, Lisa's arousal grows until she is humping into my loving lips and now holding my face so tightly into her I can barely get a breath! But soon enough I feel her muscular thighs tighten on the sides of my face and my lover gives up her orgasm to my dutiful lips. This is my reward! When I can feel her get this wet on my mouth and tongue, I know she needs me as much as I need her. It is in this one moment of her weakness when I feel my power over her. As she coats my tongue, lips and face with her nectar I feel proud and strong in my place under her as she shudders in her own moment of vulnerability. I think we have both discovered there's a beautiful balance shared between us.

As strange as it sounds to me, when Lisa rides me like this it feels more like getting properly fucked than I ever felt with Bobby. I just know I'm in the most perfect of places under her wet cunt. I see this that we do as a symbol of her place on top of me, but more importantly as an expression of her love for me. No matter what other people might say about all of this, I've never been more sexually satisfied in my life. That's got to be worth something—I know it is for me.

Dismounting my face, Lisa stretches out beside me again and whispered, "Did anyone ever tell you that you're the best pussy licker in Texas?"

Not to be outdone, I asked, "Did anyone ever tell you that you have the biggest clit in Texas?"

"Did anyone ever tell you that your kisses taste like pussy?" But before I could think of my own clever reply, Lisa's lips claimed mine. Yes, I do taste like woman, the most erotic and alluring flavor I have ever sampled.

Breaking our kiss, Lisa leans on an elbow looking down on my body. "Put you hands above your head," she tells me as she sits up cross-legged next to me.

I do as she says, letting the shallow water run through my fingers as my naked flesh soaks in the warmth of the sunlight. I watch as Lisa licks two fingers and the thumb of both hands, then lightly grasps both of my nipples, gently rolling them between her fingers and thumbs. As the sensitive flesh grows hard, so too does the pressure Lisa applies. "I love your nipples and the way they grow so large at the lightest touch," Lisa says softly, almost in a whisper.

I squirm on the wet limestone as she has her way with my sensitive flesh. A pleasant thought drifts in that makes me feel myself akin to a virginal sacrifice on some ancient stone alter to love. Even though I hold my hands stretched out above my head, in my mind the idea dances around what if—what if I was really tied and stretched totally at her mercy? Her gentle rolling of my nipples has grown to hard pinches, and still I endure and even push up to meet the torture—imagining the rope that holds me from any resistance! With one last hard squeeze, Lisa pulls them until the flesh on my breasts is taut. Glancing down, they appear as small circus tents with the centers held up high! And still I force myself to accept her will.

It is a mixture of agony and pleasure that brings a heavy moan from my throat. With that groan of surrender, Lisa pulls her fingers upward until they slip off my tortured flesh. I know my nipples are now much larger and harder than when our game started...and so much more sensitive, just the slightest flick of Lisa's tongue raises an instant response flashing from nipple to clit at the speed of light!

When she sucks one of the swollen and tortured nubs into her mouth, the tingling radiates outward from my clit into my stomach and my upper thighs. My entire being—everything inside and out—is sparkling in life as my lover suckles my breasts, first one then the other. Lisa's finger gently testing the slickness of my tender flesh is almost more tortuous than pleasurable and I squirm under her touch, but cannot not escape.

Finally, it only takes a couple of deep thrusts from Lisa's finger into my tight hole, and I can no longer hold back the shuddering spasms that leave me momentarily incapable of rational thought—it is pure experience—mere fragments of feelings all covered in the protection of a love I can feel in her very touch!

As I drift in my ecstasy, it feels like I am floating in the playful water that is caressing my skin, the sunshine on my face warms me like Lisa's touch and love...it all gives me the security to surrender everything—to just let go and fall into her love and care as my release races through my body!

I feel a tender hand on my face, and open my eyes. I smile back to Lisa looking down on me with eyes that speak in the secret language of lovers. She gently straightens my hair from my forehead. Then, bending at the waist she presses her lips to mine.

I hear Lisa's words, "I will forever treasure and care for you. You're the first person that has brought me happiness and contentment...I didn't even known where to look for it. But now I have found you, my love...and I will always be here for you."

I let Lisa's voice wash over me. I don't even need to say anything...she knows. I just let her words soak deep into me, another treasure to add to what she has already given me.

With our passions calming, Lisa lays down next to me on the smooth limestone and lets the friendly water cool her too. With her head propped up with one hand, she again traces the wet strands of hair from my face. I watch her as I lay still and silent in my afterglow. She just takes her pleasure in watching me—in tracing the contours and details of my naked body.

Exhausted I close my eyes again. My thoughts a scrambled combination of lingering humiliation and joy. The touch of Lisa's hand on my face is reassuring and I gently turn back to my thoughts. The humiliation I feel is a titillating puzzle that gives me an unexpected satisfaction. My surrender is mixed with an aroused desire for more...and a deep relief for being allowed to be myself. I feel her hand, she is wiping the sweat from my face, she is so wonderful...I feel I might explode in happiness.

I feel a soft kiss on my lips. "You're going to have to do one more thing baby."

I open my eyes and Lisa is there for me, "What do I have to do?"

Lisa says softly, "I have to taste you. You have to spread your legs one more time."

We both giggle, and Lisa kisses my messy lips one more time, then she lowers her lips further down to taste the aftermath of her handy-work—my parting legs make her journey easy...and her kisses make it easy for me.

*****

CONTINUED IN PART 03