All Comments on 'Choosing My Mate Pt. 00.1'

by Bambileebee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short, build up was nice then ended abruptly like to read more of this and have the sister have a change of feelings for the breeding by her brother

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Oh so much more to come I hope. This could be a very hot story indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great setup. Anxiously anticipating more....

Tc

RanethekingRanethekingalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read more! Bro/sis incest with pregnancy? Yes please! Now I’m just hoping for at least a little Bro dom / Sis sub lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start, she needs to have a mind blowing orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My guess is that they don't tell the woman that the "shot" makes it almost impossible for her not to have an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only gave it 3*, but it has potential, it was just to short without some needed development.

BambileebeeBambileebeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! I'm not really sure what happened with the second half of this story. It was submitted on the same day as part one, but it still hasn't been approved for whatever reason. I had been trying to wait it out- hoping it'll get approved soon. I'm really sorry it was cut off so randomly!

BambileebeeBambileebeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'll be removing this submission. Keep an eye out for the updated version if you liked this story.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 3 years ago

What an interesting premise! Lord have mercy, so they mate right in front of the government official, is that right? Jeez! Even if I'm wrong, it's all right there in the Government records, not to mention they have a baby nine months down the line on the very first try.

Talk about legislating morality!

It is obvious that the twins will be attracted to each other and soon become proud parents. But then what? They are thrown together in, let's face it, an arranged marriage that beats out almost anything I've ever read about (maybe tied with some royal marriages of the past). Can their love survive that?

Delighted to follow you and see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So no one is gay or lesbian in this world and are forced into a relationship they may not be interested in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBambileebee@Bambileebee
I've been reading stories on Literotica for years, nearly every night. I have always loved writing but have never ventured into sexy stories until recently. I would love to have feedback from my stories and if anyone likes them! I admire the authors on here and am grateful for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES