Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are Eils and Alison?" I reach her bed and sit next to her as she blows air through my hanging clothes.

"Oh, you'll love this," Marsa begins. "They are hooking up with Hamish after he told us about that woman he was with before. They are going to give him a threesome right now and they will be sending pictures to his ex to really send her packing."

"Woah, that's harsh ha ha!" I nervously laugh at how cruel that is.

"Well, she has already been abusing him over text since he dumped her yesterday." Marsa argues.

"Jesus. Haha well in that case I have to admit she is asking for trouble. I wish I could see her face when she gets those pictures." I start playing with Marsa's blouse nervously. She stops what she's doing and takes my hands in hers.

"I know you are scared, just remember how it was before you left your sister yesterday?" She suggests. She is of course exactly right. I kiss her to silently say thanks.

"My sister... She was almost unable to let go of me, the kiss we shared was..." My eyes glaze over as I fully daydream out loud about her.

"Okay, put your clothes on loverboy!" Marsa takes a naughty last handful of my balls before letting me try on my clean clothes she has prepared. Boxers, jeans, t-shirt and that's me. Marsa gives me a warm cuddling embrace to bring to an end our first chapter of intimacy. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her against me, her soft breasts pressing on my chest and her smooth cheek brushing off my chin.

"Do you want to wait on your own, or will I?" Marsa need not elaborate more on her question.

"I'll be ok, I'll get a glass of water and sit, um, on the ruined couch?" I sound unsure, but I continue. "I'm just glad you'll be nearby Marsa, you've been there for my every single need."

"Well, I love you Elpy." Marsa hugs me tight while her own body attempts to contour itself to mine resulting in maximum contact.. The warmth from her after my shower is like the temperate sun breaking through the clouds to fall on my bare skin on a calm day.

"I love you as well. All of you." My statement sounds diluted when spread over 4 girls, but it's just how I feel. I guess every relationship has its imbalances. A little more unusual in this case. We kiss again and her tongue offers itself into my mouth, so I suck on it for a good 10 seconds or so to calm my nerves and then release her to head through to the kitchen diner.


12