Choosing the Phantom Pt. 01

Story Info
What if Christine had picked the Phantom?
887 words
4
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story on Literotica. I do plan to continue this story and I promise that the best is yet to come. Please comment below if you want to read more and let me know what you thing. As of right now, I am kind of letting the story take me where it wants to so if there is something you want to read, let me know and I will do my best.

------------------------------

The scene begins as Erik (the Phantom) holds Raul in a noose, demanding that Christine choose between the two men. Their voices harmonizing throughout the Phantom's lair, Christine is faced with the hardest choice she has ever had to make. Will she choice her childhood love, or her Angel of Music?

----------------------

With anger in his voice, the Phantom, demanded an answer.

"You try my patience, make your choice."

Raul gasped in pain as the Phantom tightened the rope around his throat, choking him.

With tears in her eyes, Christine stared back into the disfigured face of the Phantom. Raul reaching out to her with one hand and pulling the rope away from his throat with the other.

Christine began to sing.

'Pitiful creature of darkness. What kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you. You are not alone.'

At these words, she pressed her lips to his, the Phantom's lips... Erik's lips.

She gasped. The first time that they had kissed, she had felt a flutter in her stomach that she had pushed aside as nerves. After all, their first kiss had been during their performance of 'Don Juan.' But as her lips parted from his, she realized, it had not been nerves, it was something different. She looked into his eyes, her heart pounding and her chest heaving. He caressed her face and leaned pressing his lips to hers. This kiss was rougher, more passionate. She began to feel the heat rise to her cheeks as she threw herself into the kiss.

She had made her choice. She wanted Erik.

Raul shouted, not in pain from the rope cutting into neck, but from heartbreak.

"Erik, we have to go. If they find us, they will kill you," she said as he began to nuzzle her neck.

He sighed. "I'm so glad you chose me." He kissed her quickly and grabbed her hand. "This way, I will follow you in a moment," he said, "I still have something to take care of before we can leave."

He turned around and walked towards Raul.

"Erik, leave him. He means nothing to me. Killing him will only make them hunt for you even harder. Please my love," Christine said running back into the room and grabbing Erik's arm. "Please, once they notice he is missing, more police will be involved in the search. If you let him go they will find him."

"He cannot be able to follow us. I will not risk you."

Erik cut the rope holding Raul to the wall and grabbed Raul by his hair as he dropped into the water. Dragging Raul over to a chair, Erik quickly tied Raul up tightly, then led Christine to the hidden door behind the mirror.

Turning back to face Raul, Christine looked at him with sadness in her eyes. She knew that the love that she held for Raul was the love of a child and that the love she had for Erik was passionate and raw.

"I am sorry Raul... I did not mean for this to happen. I really thought that I loved you, but the love I hold for Erik..." she grew silent and a tear slid down her face. She reached into the hidden pouch she had sewn on her pocket and removed the engagement ring Raul had given her. After putting it down on a table near Raul, she turned towards Erik and after one final glance, the two hurried down the secret hallway, their footsteps echoing against the stone walls.

As the door began to close, Raul called out one last time. "NO. CHRISTINE.. NOOOO." With a small click, the door closed and then there was silence.

A few moments later, the sound of singing could be heard faintly from the tunnel. It was Erik and Christine

'And say, you'll be beside me, you'll guard me and you'll guide me.'

'I gave you my music, made your song take wing and now I'll be beside you, to love you and to guide you.'

'You alone can make my heart take flight. I'm glad I chose the Music of the Night.'

------------------------

The night had started many nights had, with Meg preparing to do one of the things that she loved the most, dance. Now, as she trudged through the dark and damp tunnels under the opera house, she realized that nothing would be the same again. Both Christine and Raul were gone and it was likely she would never see either of them again. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of the ones that loved. A sob wracked her body as she thought about the one she loved.

Walking ahead of the hunting party with a lantern in hand, Meg was unsure who or what she would find around the next corner...

To Be Continued...