All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 03'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Beautifully written

I can but hope she doesn't get turned into a mindless toy and manages to scratch his eyes out, but I fear I may be waiting in vain.

Excellent description of her feelings and his sadism so eagerly await the next chapter.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 9 years ago
Excellant

Gripping, I was with her every step of the way. Excellent writing so much so I am going to check out the other chapters!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A Really Good story

So now we know he abducts women and sells them at slave auctions. But Cecilia is a "custom job" for a specific client. I know you mentioned that this will become consensual, making him We can see that already beginning to happen. Is it Stockholme syndrome, or is he submissiveness starting to come out? There is a reference to an auction; is he some sort of BDSM "matchmaker",or his he still just a trafficker in slaves? Are any of the women willing from the beginning, or are all of them unwilling?

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Phil: The majority of Gerry's business is more of the 'matchmaker'. He makes the whole thing 'more real' for submissive women who actually want their choices taken from them. This is a good front for his more lucrative and less legal business in taking unaware submissives and selling them. This isn't consensual in the traditional sense. Can't tell you anything more!

@Shy: I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope you'll like what I've got planned

@Masterfuljim: She's still got fight in her. Don't worry!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
A lovely story,

And in the right category!!

The depth of feelings and emotions shines through, very well written!

I'm glad she still has some fight left in her and eagerly await the next chapter.

5 stars from me!!

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago

You called him Lace instead of Gerry including in the summary

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry if that's confusing

His full name is Gerry Lace...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This one needs to end with Señor Kidnapper getting throat-chopped by Liam Neeson.

January85January85over 7 years ago
Loving it...

It's getting better and better! I appreciated your feedback on one of my stories, would you consider looking over my work and maybe critiquing? I would love to get an H on one of my stories, you have so many!!

Really digging this story! Very hot, and very well written! I appreciate reading something that is put together so well.

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
My 2nd time to read

It's even better than the first...

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 7 years agoAuthor
Good News then!!

I submitted chapter 14 a few days ago. I'd hoped it would be up in time for Christmas, but it's still pending... no matter. Happy Holidays! It should be up soon!

xoxo

~PL

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
...and the momentum increases!

I read this chapter with Rachmaninoff's Sonata for Cello and Piano, in G minor, Op 19 playing in my earbuds. It made the intensity of the teasing, pleasure more intense. Somehow, luck was on my side, the piano crescendo landed at just the right point in your climax scene. I may have to try a little Rachmaninoff myself!

I like the build up you've developed between the characters. Will her compliance with him increase? Will his resistance to her decrease? Hmm...can't wait to find out.

Excellent chapter. My favorite thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tiger Balm?

Liking the story, but tiger balm? Sex is the last thing she would want after getting that between her legs. Try putting that on your personal bits and tell me if it makes you horny, I'll wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous