All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 08'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I dig this! Keep it comin'!

FlamingoBFlamingoBover 9 years ago
You've got me hooked!!!

OMG - I so love where you've gone with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please tell me I won't have long to wait???

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
YAY!

@anon: Glad you dig it.

@Flamingo: It shouldn't be too long!

@allreaders: I'm so happy you've stuck with me as the story has changed tone a bit. I wrote at the prelude that I was torn at categorizing between non-con and BDSM... we're about at the end of the overt non-con stuff, but I'm thrilled you've all been as receptive as you've been to Ashton, Abe, and Clara entering the story. Thanks for sticking with me, especially as a new author. To all the helpful editing tips I've received along the way, I thank you, and take them all into account as I write, re-write and proofread.

xoxo Poeticlicense91

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay! He got her!

I was so excited to see the new chapter up! This story is absolutely incredible! It could be a book! A movie! Rated R of course ;) please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep them coming

What an afternoon I've had! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great drama!

Can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!!

Obviously you can't rush perfection, but I think I can speak for all of your readers when I say that I am anxiously awaiting your next installment, and the one after that, and the one after that.......... Pleaseeee don't make us wait much longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMGEE

O. M. Freaking. GEE. YOU HAVE BLOWN MY MIND SIR/MA'AM NEVER STOP WRITING PLEASE! Youre making us all fall IN LOVE with the characters! I find myself believing that they are a part of reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous