Chore Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot guy seeking to be a domestic servant.
2.2k words
3.85
12.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been using an app to hook up with guys for over 15 years, and I'm a true switch. I genuinely enjoy both being in charge and being a complete and total bitch. As a way to keep myself entertained during COVID 19 and to give something back to the kink community, I decided to share some of the stories about guys I've hooked up with.

One day, I was feeling incredible submissive and had the desire to be a domestic servant / chore bitch. It was an odd feeling because I don't really even enjoy cleaning my own home, but almost all of my BDSM thoughts involved me having to clean a dude's home while also being humiliated by him. For this reason, I changed my online profile to this:

- - - - - - - - - App Profile - - - - - - - - -

Feeling like being a chore bitch for a hot guy or couple. If the scene below turns you on - let me know and let's make it happen:

I arrive at your home wearing the blue jeans, white socks, tight boxer briefs, and white t-shirt that you instructed me to wear. In my bag is an assortment of items you also instructed me to bring: icy hot, clothes pins, hot peppers, a penny, a bowtie, and a hood. As soon as the door shuts, I hit my knees while you remind me of the rules in your home.

"Hey chore bitch," you say, "you are here to make my life easier and amuse me while being as inconspicuous as possible. Look at my face now and remember it because that is the last time you are allowed to look directly at my face. You can only look at my chest or crotch when facing me."

I look at your face for a few seconds and then drop my gaze down to your chest. There is a growing bulge in my jeans as you continue reminding me of the rules: "Being inconspicuous means that you will only speak when asked a question, will answer in the shortest complete sentence possible, and will end every sentence with Sir."

"When I whistle or you are done with a chore, you come over immediately, kneel facing me, and wait for me to acknowledge you. When I snap my fingers, you put your hands behind your back and nose on the floor until I tell you to rise. When you have no orders to follow, wait quietly facing that corner - I don't care if you're standing or sitting, Questions?"

I reply "No, Sir. I understand your rules"

"Glad to hear it chore bitch. Put on your hood because I may want to take some pictures, strip down to your briefs, and go clean my bathroom so it is spotless; all the supplies are on the floor. It should take about 30 minutes, but I expect you to get it done in 25 starting now."

I thank you for the opportunity to clean your bathroom and immediately get to work. I start with the floor, followed by the tub that required a lot of scrubbing, the toilet, and the sink. I'm making good progress and thinking that I will finish within your time limit. At 18 minutes you walk in, take a couple of photos and snap your fingers. Of course, I immediately drop to my knees, with hands behind my back, and nose on the tile floor. You step over me to get to the toilet and, as you start to piss, you say "of course the clock is still running." After you piss, I hear you rummaging around in a drawer and then the sound of electric clippers buzzing above me for the next several minutes. You walk out, give me permission to resume work and tell me that I have one minute left.

I rise to see piss on the toilet seat and trimmed pubes on the counter, sink, and floor. My heart sinks as I try to frantically clean everything in under a minute.

You walk in, shake your head, and say "What a disappointment. Look at the piss on my toilet seat, and hair on the floor. Don't you even know how to clean a bathroom? Go get your icy hot and put some on your balls." You wait for me to bring back the icy hot, and I lower my boxer briefs enough for you to see me putting some on my balls. You snap your fingers, and I assume the position again as you lord it over me.

"That's really gonna burn, and I'm glad I'm not you. I want you to finish cleaning the bathroom, and I should not be able to find a single hair anywhere in here when you are done. When you are finished, come kneel down in front of me. If the bathroom is cleaned to my satisfaction, I will let you try to wipe off the icy hot. Oh yeah, thank me for giving you the opportunity to do a better job."

My balls are burning, and I barely manage to drone "thank you for giving me the chance to improve Sir."

You laugh and say "That didn't seem sincere - would you rather sound sincere or get more icy hot?"

Now I'm kissing your feet, and thanking you profusely for the chance to do it right. You, of course, or pulling your dick out of your pants. . . . .

I left the scene there and closed my profile by saying, "Hey guys - if this gets your dick dripping then hit me up so we can make this happen. I'm hot, athletic, late 30's with a six pack."

- - - - - - - - - End of Recon Profile - - - - - - - - -

My updated profile got a lot of attention but most of the responses just seemed like time wasters. I got one great response from Sir (I won't be using any profile names):

Sir: I really like your profile. We are looking for a chore bitch. Sounds like you could work.

Me: Might work out well. I could definitely meet your needs as a domestic bitch but looking for a nice slice of domination as part of the role.

Sir: I think we can do that. Would you be available anytime soon? We have work for you to do.

Me: If you read my description, Sir, you undoubtedly noticed that rules are an important part of domination for me. Having said that, we would need to discuss boundaries and a safe word, and I would definitely appreciate getting some more information on what gets you and your partner hot, as well as a description of your partner (already know you're a skinny, tall white guy), but what is your partner's age and general body type.

Sir: I did see a lot of rules, and a lot of humiliation. I would describe myself as more sarcastic than verbally aggressive. My partner is devious, and is good at coming up with challenges for slaves. What I like is a muscle guy who is begging and groveling to be used. I don't want to overpower you, I want you to just obey. My partner is 39, shorter and pudgier than me. Round face. He's analytic, and he'll try to figure out what motivates you. He's also the harsher inspector. We like to relate to each other in a loving way while a bitch is serving us. You available Sunday?

Me: Sounds like we are likely a really good fit. Both you and your partner look cute, and I think the dynamic of trying to please you both will be a fun challenge. I'm cool with sarcastic and definitely like to be challenged. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, but I don't really think of it as humiliation. To me it's about the challenge and level of difficulty. Let's plan on Sunday!

Sir: Before Sunday, I will send you our address, directions on what to wear, and what to bring. You may get other instructions before you arrive, but I also expect you to be a quick learner and follow commands the first time correctly.

* * * * * * A few days passed, and I saw Sir online agin * * * * * *

Me: I see you're online tonight. I'm looking forward to serving you Sunday night and am definitely looking forward to your directions on what to wear, what to bring, and any other instructions you may have. Since your partner likes to plan elaborate scenes - here are a few things I really get into (in addition to being your bitch): frat hazing scenes, objectification scenes, mind games where there isn't a right answer.

Sir: Good. We like to see the bitch get flustered and confused. For what to wear, arrive in a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and boots. Wear a jock strap under your clothes. Your shirt and jeans should be snug and fitted, showing off your pecs, arms, and ass. No jewelry or adornment. You may also bring a small bag or backpack with items I will list later. When you arrive at our door, the bag should not be on your body, but in your left hand. When you enter, you will place the bag in the corner to your left and drop to your knees, head down. More directions later.

Me: I don't have a jock strap or boots but will buy both before the weekend. By the way - what do you want me to call you?

Sir: You had it right at the top of our interaction, and now that you asked, you'll use it each time you speak or write to me. One thing you should know about me is that I want a smart slave. None of this "unthinking mindless drone" thing. You will follow protocol and use the right amount of respect, but I expect a full and complete answer to a question. I don't want to play twenty questions with you. Understood?

Me: I absolutely understand, Sir, and I apologize if I have not used the respectful tone you would expect from a slave in my previous interactions with you. I hope you don't feel that you've had to play twenty questions with me, as I've tried to be open in my answers, Sir.

Sir: You carry yourself quite well, and you seem to know what you are doing and have experience. Of course, I've been promised that bitches aren't flakes before, so the best you can do is show up at our apartment exactly at 6:30. Seriously, showing up will go a long way with me.

Sir: Tell me about your experience as a dom.

Me: I've been a dom way more often than I've been a sub. Before I met my partner, I had about two years of great fun as (primarily) a dom. I had an application process - which weeded out many of the flakes - and the written application also made it very clear what a person's boundaries were and helped me structure a scene that was fun for both them and me. This sounds immodest, Sir, but I had several guys who would cross state lines to be my bitch. Had a lot of fun, just a whole lot of fun. By the way, do you like how I work Sir into each line in some way? I'm rather proud of the creative way in which I'm following that direction!

Sir: I've been told I'm a good Dom, although I still feel new to it. So I will likely ask you more about your dom experience. But I'll have you do that while you are on your knees and drooling. Good night.

* * * * * * The day before we were supposed to meet, Sir reached out to me * * * * * *

Sir: Lest I forget, this is our address: 123 Main St. Items to bring: a hood, icy hot, string, one Snickers bar, a small bottle of Jack Daniels.

Me: I don't have a hood with me on this trip and unfortunately won't have time to pick one up tomorrow. I regret to be starting off by disappointing you and realize that you might punish me for not brining one. But I will bring the icy hot, string, snickers bar, and small bottle of Jack Daniels. Have to say that I am curious by about the Snickers bar - I can think of a number of different possibilities - so the suspense will be good for me.

Sir: Last thing. Before you get here, memorize these 5 poses. I'll use the numbers when you are here.

* * * * * Embedded in his message were five poses: 1 - kneeling; 2 - on all fours with my back arched and ass up; 3 squatting; 4 - standing, legs spread and arms on my hips; and 5 - plank position. Within minutes of the five images appearing, they quickly disappeared. I hadn't saved a screen shot, so I now had to keep all five poses in my head - in the right order * * * * *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This seems like enough for Part 1; In the next part, I'll be heading to Sir's house to clean and get used.