The Older Neighbor

Story Info
Young guy decides to submit to an older, dominant neighbor.
2.4k words
4.38
81.8k
87

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
358 Followers

Daniel admired his smooth, lean body in the bathroom mirror. He had just turned twenty-five, and his body had never fully developed into the manly stereotype he dreamed of when he was younger, but he was fine with his flat shape. He learned to accept his average proportions, and he also enjoyed shaving periodically.

He had moved to his new house two weeks ago, and the furniture and house items were quickly falling into place. The new home had a decent size, definitely bigger than his previous apartment, but what Daniel enjoyed the most was the silence of the suburban area. He was just thinking about that while masturbating, when the doorbell echoed in the room and he quickly wore his clothes to see who it was.

He opened the door and a tall, burly man was standing there. It was his hot neighbor he already secretly lusted over. He never got a chance to get a closer look at that man, but he had fantasized about him several times for the past two weeks. Daniel would only see glimpses of his neighbor walking outside or getting into the car, but that was enough to showcase his bigger body. The man looked around forty years old, with a macho expression and thick, hairy arms, wearing a t-shirt that was slightly stretched out by his beer belly and juicy pecs, with some old cargo shorts and brown flip-flops. Holy shit, Daniel quickly thought, that is a real man.

"Hey, my name is John. I'm your neighbor," he said with a loud, deep voice, while bringing his hand towards Daniel, and Daniel immediately shook that hand, which was bigger and warmer.

"I'm Daniel," Daniel replied with a shaky voice, which prompted a strange look from his neighbor, followed by an awkward silence.

The thing is, Daniel was a horny, kinky guy, and his wet dick was still pulsing in his pants from the masturbation. Now there was a big alpha standing in front of him, and he couldn't hide his excitement very well. The man smirked.

"Nice to meet you, Daniel," said John. "Sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you could lend me some eggs."

"Oh, sure. But- I don't have eggs at the moment."

"That's fine," said John. "I figured that out, since you just moved in, but I thought 'why not try and meet the new guy?'"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry! I've been ordering food lately, because of my job..."

"I understand," replied John, suddenly analyzing Daniel from top to bottom. "Well, you look like a decent young guy. Make sure to hit the bell if you need anything. I've worked in construction my whole life, so if you need anything fixed just ask".

"Really? That's great. I'll let you know. Thank you, John."

John nodded and slowly turned away, walking in a masculine manner to his house. Daniel's dick twitched a little, and he felt slightly inebriated when he closed the door. He walked back to the bathroom and resumed his morning masturbation, but this time he couldn't stop thinking about John and the embarrassment that man caused on him for no reason. His boner deflated and he felt sad, looking at his shaved face in the mirror.

He walked away and sat on the couch, ruminating about the quick encounter. All of a sudden he couldn't believe his luck of moving next to an extremely hot, older alpha male. Daniel spent the day thinking about John and over-analyzing things.

When the night came, he couldn't sleep for a while, not until he took his smooth dick out and jerked off to John's big hairy arms. He was somehow obsessed.

The next morning, Daniel got in the car and went to the supermarket. He bought a lot of house items, some moisturizer for his soft hands, and some food... and why not buy some eggs, and maybe offer them to John? Doing favors for real men was something Daniel enjoyed a lot. He could knock on John's door and present the eggs. That idea gave him a warm feeling. He searched for the best quality eggs he could find and when he saw the expensive price tag he got a tent in his pants.

The sun was hot that day, and he got a little too excited imagining his neighbor all sweaty and red in the sun. He went back home and stored everything he had bought, except for the eggs, which he put in a bowl and took it outside, not before making sure his face was clean and he wore some perfume.

He rang the doorbell and it took a few minutes before John appeared, wearing cargo shorts with camouflage patterns and brown flip-flops.

"Good afternoon," said Daniel. "I brought you some eggs."

John stared at him for a second, and then smirked.

"Thank you! That's very kind of you." His voice sounded strong.

"You're welcome," said Daniel.

John took the eggs with his big hands, and Daniel offered the bowl as well.

"You can take it... uh, so they don't break."

John looked him in the eye and nodded with a strange face.

"I would hate to break your eggs."

"They're really good, by the way," continued Daniel. "It's worth the price."

"Really? You brought me some quality eggs?"

"Yes," Daniel replied.

"Why?"

Awkward silence.

"I don't know... I thought it was a good idea."

A deep stare.

"Well thank you," John said, and then blinked.

Daniel went back to his house with his face in flames. He didn't understand why he got so embarrassed in front of that mature, casual looking man. There was just something so dominant about him.

A week passed and he got another chance to help his neighbor. Daniel was jogging outside and John mentioned he needed a new pan, and Daniel decided to lend him a brand new pan. He rang John's doorbell and after five minutes John appeared.

"Thank you! Come in," John said, and disappeared.

The house was fairly spacious and very comfortable, with dark furniture and a masculine scent. Daniel thought he could smell some sweat in the air. It turns out John was fixing something in the backyard, and he started to explain what it was, but Daniel couldn't pay attention to what he was saying, because Daniel was trying very hard not to stare at John's big arms and massive torso, covered by a t-shirt.

"So you live alone in that house?" John asked suddenly.

"Yes," Daniel replied.

"You don't have a partner? If you don't mind me asking..."

"No problem. I'm single."

"A cute guy like you should have a girlfriend."

"I'm gay," informed Daniel, awkwardly.

"I see," John smirked.

"How about you? I mean... do you live alone?" Daniel asked.

"I do, since I divorced my wife, and our son lives with her," John explained.

They watched TV for a while and talked about their lives. Then Daniel suddenly noticed John's kitchen sink, which was filled with dirty dishes, and he felt a little tingle on his dick before offering himself up to wash John's dishes. His neighbor was a little weirded out by the offer, but eventually accepted his help. Daniel tried to hide his excitement while he took care of the man's leftovers.

More days passed and Daniel came up with new ways to visit his manly neighbor and help him with some minor tasks, and John was slowly getting used to it. Daniel helped him clean the floor once, and watered his plants once. On another occasion, he helped John fix his car, although he didn't know much about that. One day, Daniel offered to wash John's car, but the neighbor thought that was a little too strange, and refused. At least Daniel was able to bring him a beer later that day.

He was invited in and John turned around and sat on the couch, spreading his legs and arms like a king. He wore his cargo shorts again, and white wife beaters.

"You really like to help me, don't you, Daniel?" John noticed, his big voice echoed in the living room.

"I like to help people in general..." Daniel replied, nervously.

"Sure, but you have a different posture. Not like the average Joe, but like a cute, shy boy. Don't worry, I don't have anything against that, or the fact that you are gay. I actually think it's really cute, the way you stare at me like a puppy sometimes," John chuckled.

Daniel didn't know what to say or how to react. His face was red with embarrassment now. Was it really that obvious? He thought maybe John would think he was just being friendly. Daniel knew that he was a little submissive, but not that it was so obvious. He felt a sudden desire to walk out and hide.

"Sit down, buddy." John had this calm, firm tone now. "Today, when you offered to wash my car, I thought it was really strange, but then I figured your type. You are a submissive. Am I correct?"

Daniel nodded. He was now sitting on the couch by John's side. His face was burning with embarrassment. What was happening? Should he defend himself? John continued to talk.

"I know what you want with me. I've had one or two... boys like you in the past. Well, I like to call them 'friend' or 'buddy'. You like to serve men, don't you?"

"I- I do it as a kind gesture," Daniel stuttered.

"You like doing kind gestures?", John smirked.

"I like helping men like you."

John nodded, now openly grinning at Daniel.

"That's great. I appreciate that. It's been tough since my divorce, so I appreciate some help."

Daniel's dick started to grow in his pants.

"What kind of help do you need?" he couldn't contain himself anymore.

"Well, now that you've asked... Cleaning. Cooking. Doing my laundry. Taking care of the grass. And I've been thinking about letting you wash my car. Regularly." John scratched his beard like that was the most common thing to say. He was fairly relaxed.

Daniel couldn't believe where that was going, but his dick was getting harder. John suddenly stared at him and said:

"I know what you want, so I'm going to use that to my advantage. You desire me and you like to serve me, and I initially tried to deny you that, because that's a humiliating role for you to take, but since you keep insisting so much, I'm thinking of letting you serve me. How does that sound?"

Daniel was speechless. He couldn't believe what was happening, but he guessed it made sense. John was an attractive alpha, and he had probably used a submissive before. Daniel was simply shocked with his luck.

"I would love to serve you, sir."

John seemed to think that last word was strange, but he definitely knew what it meant.

"I like that. Call me sir," he nodded.

"Yes, sir," Daniel whispered, slightly ashamed, and very horny.

"You will do whatever I want from now on, Danny," John whispered back. "How about that?"

"It sounds fair, sir."

The alpha neighbor raised his big legs and crossed them over Daniel's lap, like in a dream, and Daniel felt the heavy weight and the warmth of those big man thighs in cargo shorts.

"I can't believe how quickly you are falling for me," mocked John. "Lucky for you, that's kind of what I needed. Keep calling me sir, and I will let you clean my stuff and cook for me."

"I am falling for you, sir", said Daniel, pathetically.

John cackled.

"Am I that hot to you?" his strong voice sounded so arrogant now.

"You're big, strong, manly and confident. And you have a big dick, probably."

He could feel the weight of John's legs getting heavier and heavier as he got more comfortable. The stud placed his hands on the back of his head, exposing his big hairy armpits and his strong biceps.

"Yep, I have a big dick. I appreciate the compliments. Now massage my feet, Danny," ordered John, while taking a sip of his beer.

Daniel removed John's big sweaty flip-flops from his massive, hairy feet and used both hands to deeply massage his soles and in between his toes. The casual foot stink filled Daniel's nose and the smell of toe jam became intoxicating for the next hour, while John laid back and relaxed, watching TV. His big feet were deeply relaxed at the end, while Daniel's smooth hands hurt from all the work.

Finally, Daniel noticed John's hand caressing his own crotch, and Daniel stared at it like a puppy begging for food.

"Do you want it, Danny?"

"Y-Yes."

"Are you sure? There's no turning back after that, buddy..." warned John, with a condescending tone.

"I want your big dick, please."

"Come here, then."

Daniel got on the floor and kneeled in front of John. The man towered above him like a god, with his big hairy legs spread widely, and then he took his big fat cock out of his sweaty shorts. It was a veiny fat schlong, with a pair of big hairy balls, and a musky smell that immediately hit Daniel's face.

Daniel slowly took the big dong in his mouth until it reached his throat, and John moaned in approval. He could swallow two thirds of it, and he tried to stretch his jaw to take more.

"Up and down, gay boy," commanded John with a heavy, breathy tone.

The room was filled with sounds of wet suction, involuntary gagging and alpha male grunts.

"Serve my dick, you dumb faggot," John's language was getting heavier as he got hornier, and that made Daniel's dick twitch in his pants. At that point, Daniel's underwear was soaking wet from excitement.

Daniel took the dick out of his mouth for a second and planted his nose on John's hairy balls.

"Yeah, sniff my ball stench, you fucking faggot," mocked John.

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" chanted Daniel. His mind was inebriated with the humiliation.

"Back to my dick!" John ordered. "Yeah! Suck it. You're doing a good job. Keep going."

The servant's eyes rolled back in ecstasy for the next hour, while he tirelessly worshiped the alpha male's dong. That act surely reassured his position in front of a bigger male, showing who's boss and who's not.

"Take that dick, Danny. Take that dirty dick in your mouth. You're mine now, bitch boy."

John finally exploded in his mouth. Jet after jet of hot semen hitting the back of Daniel's poor throat. The alpha slowly relaxed and spread his arms on the couch, breathing heavily with satisfaction.

"Thank you, Daniel. That was good," he said, and patted Daniel on the head a few times. That was all the approval the boy needed. "Now go wash my car."

toughfire
toughfire
358 Followers