Chores Build Character - Week 05

Story Info
Izzy is being mind controlled, is she even in control?
9.2k words
4.53
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamBomb
SamBomb
126 Followers

Week 5

Chapter 1 Monday [0 pts]

A single day can change everything. Yesterday was one of those days. Kimmy was so sweet, but there is no real great way to deliver the news that your roommates are trying to turn you into their ideal version of a bimbo slut by altering your mind. There is no Hallmark card for that. That's a lot to have on one's mind, and even the soothing sounds of an old, creeky pirate ship in a thunderstorm could not give me a peaceful sleep last night.

A movement in the corner of my eye and that familiar sound of paper sliding under my door reminded me of another change. I walked up to the new chore list, simply took a pic, and then tossed the list aside. Not my problem! Kimmy said she would plan and pick an optimal points route for me. For the first time in a month, since this arrangement started, I feel some ease with these damn chores. Kimmy is brilliant. With her help, just maybe I can get through the week with some dignity. She was so smart and beautiful, and damn, I was lucky. I felt my cheeks heat up. What a bizarre life I am living.

Speaking of my bizarre life, I was staring at Barry's contact, my new boss at the strip club. I knew I had to do this, but... me, a stripper? I need the cash badly. How badly? I guess it was this badly. I took a deep breath and called Barry, and each ring felt like an eternity.

"Hey, Izzy, darling! You recovering well?" Barry's upbeat voice was tinged with sympathy.

Before I spoke, I knew I'd sound like a dumb bimbo. It's one thing thinking you chose to alter your voice to keep a roof over your head, and it's another to know your mind was manipulated into it. "Oh, Barry! I'm, like, totally feeling amazing. I look so hawt now!" I cringed.

Barry chuckled on the other end. "I bet you do. So, what's up, Izzy? Are you okay to return this weekend? We could use a good waitress like you back."

"I was, like, thinking, Barry... Maybe I could, you know, be a stripper?"

There was a brief pause before Barry responded, "A stripper, huh? I think you'd be great at it, Izzy. Although, you'd have to audition first. How about this Wednesday? Can you come to the club at eight?"

My heart raced. "Oh, totally! I'll be there, Barry. I, like, can't wait to show you my moves and my new assets!" I replied, forcing enthusiasm into my voice.

"Great! I'll see you then, Izzy. And take care."

"Will do, Barry! Bye!" I hung up, my heart still pounding. I was in. The audition was set. My reflection on the phone caught my eye, giving me pause. Was this choice really mine or part of their plans? Shaking off the thought, I headed to the shower. Even the nice hot water cascading over me couldn't ease my mind. I found myself analyzing each of my roommates. Braden, could he be the one behind all this? He seemed like the obvious choice, but was he smart enough? Teddy had the intelligence, but did he have the guts? That leaves Jason... he was always so kind to me. I don't want to question his motives, But were all these romantic moments we shared fake?

My reflection was familiar but strange. The full lips, the platinum blonde hair, the fake large tits, I looked amazing, but was it me who liked these changes, or were these thoughts implanted in my head, another layer of their control? "Is this really me? Or what they've made me?" I asked my reflection, tracing my nipples with a finger.

Footsteps echoed in the hallway, pulling me back to reality. The day was starting, and I had to play my part and keep up the charade. I couldn't let any of my roommates know I was on to them until the truth was learned. This wasn't just about avoiding the street anymore. I knew I needed to gain my freedom.

After quickly dressing in a cute mini skirt and tight midriff-showing top, I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Game time, Izzy," I whispered to myself. "Come in," I said invitingly and sexy.

Jason entered and I fought the urge to smile. The flirtatious time we've had this last month was so nice. Still, the back of my mind brought in some doubt after Kimmy's revelation yesterday.

"Hey, Izzy, I just wanted to check in. You recovering well from the surgery? And with the whole arrangement? It's been a wild month."

"Oh my gawd, Jason, like, thanks for asking," I chirp. "I'm, like, totally good! Just getting used to, you know, all the changes." I said this, giving an exaggerated nod towards my body. Although he seems concerned, I feel a bit bad for deceiving him. But I can't let on that I know about the mind control.

"And the training videos? I know you've stopped them..." he probes. "You okay with getting points elsewhere? You said before how easy those points were before."

I lean against the door frame, trying to seem casual. "Yeah, totally. I mean, the training was getting a bit much, you know? I've changed so much already, like, how much further can it go?" My words felt hollow.

Then, remembering something, I perk up. "Speaking of points, I was curious about the wild card chore! It's worth, like, 60 points, right?" Kimmy told me to ask what the task was to help her plan better.

"Yeah, it's my week to choose. I thought we could attend Saturday's football game. Watch Braden play with Teddy and me in the stadium. Wear whatever I choose for you and," he paused before continuing, "follow my instructions during the game."

"Sounds like fun, maybe," I tease. Part of me is thrilled at the idea of quickly racking up points. Still, another part is wary of what Jason's game might entail, especially in such a public setting. Luckily, this is not my decision anymore; Kimmy can figure that out for me.

Leaning forward, I give him a kiss, light and playful. He responds with unexpected passion, and for a moment, just a moment, I forget about the mind control, the arrangement, everything! But then he pulls back suddenly, "I've gotta head to work. Have a great day, Izzy!"

I'm left standing there as he leaves. The kiss was so nice. What a mess!

A few hours later, I finished the day's chores from the schedule Kimmy gave me. To my surprise, Kimmy had sent me another message. She wanted me to meet her at her lab at San Diego University. The idea of returning to the school I had dropped out of sucked. Yet, maybe Kimmy has found something out. Possibly, she knows which of my roommates are behind the brainwashing they are doing. Perhaps even figured out how to reverse it!

Walking through the familiar yet distant university halls, I felt alienated. Once, it was filled with my dreams, but now the buzzing corridors reminded me of my mistakes. If I had just stuck with it. Who knows? Maybe I could be a journalist today. Not some soon to be stripper.

As I reached the lab, I paused. Anxious about what answers were behind those doors. Upon entering, I saw Kimmy talking to someone who must be her TA. Moving closer, my steps faltered as the student turned around. It was Teddy! My roommate Teddy? Panic surged through me, followed by a rush of anger and betrayal. Teddy was here with Kimmy. The room seemed to spin as my thoughts spiraled. Was he part of the mind control scheme? Was he the programmer? Was Kimmy involved? What was even happening?

"Hey, Izzy," Kimmy said, but it barely registered with me.

I couldn't speak. The sight of Teddy standing there was too much! I turned and stormed out of the lab! Speechless, I slammed the door leaving behind this bullshit. Tears blurred my vision as I ran, the best I could in heels, each step fueled by fear, anger, and betrayal. I didn't know where I was running to; I only needed to escape. Away from Teddy. Away from Kimmy. Away from the lies. Away from a reality that was unraveling around me. I was so angry and confused! I walked home without any purpose. Why was Kimmy working with Teddy? Was he involved in the mind control? Worse, was Kimmy part of it too? My steps slowed as I neared the front door. What was happening to my life? It was out of control! Was everything in my life as fake as my tits?

Entering, the sense of being out of control intensified. The frustration and confusion was too much! Especially not knowing who 'they' were. I saw Braden lounging in the living room. Braden, the sexist jerk, but amidst all this, there was one thing about him: he was always honest with me. Maybe too honest.

He looked up, his eyes leering over me. "Looking good, Izzy." He paused before continuing, "Rough day?"

"You have no idea."

In a moment of impulsiveness, I decided I needed this. I needed something genuine, even if it was from someone like Braden. I walked over to him, my emotions boiling over. "You know, Braden, you may totally be a jerk and stuff, but right now, I need that!"

I approached him and leaned in with a fierce and passionate kiss. It was reckless and maybe even foolish, but who cares? I needed to feel something other than confusion and betrayal. I needed to feel his dick.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. With a single look he took the clue and followed me into my bedroom. I was taking charge, deciding for myself.

Afterward, I left the room to go clean up. My ass was red with Braden's handprints. Cum covered my face. My pussy was sore. My mind was clear. Finally, I made a choice for myself! Maybe I did have some control over my life after all! The thought that they could make me do this was a lie. I had the power all along.

Chapter 2 Tuesday [29 pts]

Waking up on Tuesday, the events of yesterday were a lot. Seeing Teddy at the lab and then the impulsive encounter with Braden was something... I liked feeling in control again, but was sleeping with Braden really my decision, or just another decision influenced by my roommates?

I needed a break, something just for me. A spa day was the perfect escape. I needed this!

The spa gave off a relaxing, calm feeling, so different from the crazy mess my life's been lately. I just let myself chill, soaking up the peaceful vibes and trying to shove all those annoying worries and doubts to the back of my mind. I got myself a facial and a manipedi. Up next was the main event, a nice stress relieving massage. I was so ready to melt into that massage table and forget everything.

The masseuse entered. I was happy. He was a black stud, and when he introduced himself as Jean with his French accent, I couldn't stop swooning. He could be the main interest of a romance novel.

The massage was heavenly. Jean's solid and skilled hands worked their magic on my tense muscles, easing away the stress and the confusion. As his hands moved down to my lower back, a different tension began to build within me. Damn, why was I so horney all the time? I thought about the mind control and tried to shove those thoughts away. Not today, Izzy. Enjoy the now.

I found myself craving more, longing for his touch to wander lower, to explore the parts of me that were craving more. As Jean's hands worked along my lower back, each stroke eased away layers of tension I didn't even realize I was carrying. Lost in the sensation, I realized how much I craved a genuine touch.

With only a towel covering my ass, I decided to push things forward. "Jean, is it okay if I remove this?" I didn't even await an answer, I just tossed the towel aside. Leaving me fully exposed. As Jean's hands paused, waiting for my signal, I gently shifted, giving him a silent invitation to my exposed slit.

Jean's response was gentle yet eager. I closed my eyes and sunk into the sensation. Each tender stroke elicited a soft moan of pleasure, the anticipation building with each passing moment. I gave Jean a nod to continue as he finally slipped his fingers inside me. I arched my back, surrendering to the moment.

As the intensity built, I clung to the edge of the table. I was in ecstasy. Jean's fingers curled, finding my clit that sent a jolt of intense pleasure through my body. I clenched my jaw, trying to hold off my screams.

I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every reaction, reading my body's signals. He knew exactly how to push me over the edge, bringing me to the brink of release and then slowing his pace, prolonging the experience. This was clearly not the first happy ending he performed. The orgasm was intense. It rocked my world! It was like I could finally breathe after days of holding my breath.

I rolled over, a contented smile on my face. With my exposed nakedness, Jean smiled, his eyes warm.

"That was incredible," I breathed, still coming down from the high.

"Fuck you're hot," he said simply. "And it was my pleasure."

With those words, it was over, and Jean left the room.

The real world rushed in as I dressed. It reminded me of what I was missing and a taste of what was possible. I now knew I was still, in fact, a human with a mind of my own.

Chapter 3 Wednesday [28 pts]

I was really going to do this! Yes, I needed the money, but... Looking around at the other strippers in the changing room, getting ready, each in their own world, put me at ease. They all seemed to be preparing for any other tedious desk job if you didn't look at the outfits and glitter they were putting on. Glancing at my outfit, I looked amazing, and the irony of wearing a sexy secretary costume made me chuckle.

Memories of the striptease I performed for my roommates last week flashed in my mind. I could nail this audition!

"Sweet gay Barry," I muttered to myself, a half-smile flickering on my lips. Auditioning for him shouldn't be too intimidating. He had always been supportive. If I could impress my roommates, surely I could impress him with the added bonus of it not being sexual.

I needed this job. I needed the money to break free from the chore arrangement, to escape the mind control madness that had hijacked my life. To move out on my own!

I knocked on Barry's office door, my heart racing with anticipation. His flamboyant voice called out a cheerful "Come in!" I pushed the door open, only to freeze at the sight that greeted me.

David Montgomery, Kimmy's father and my former boss, sat with Barry. The man who blackballed me from every restaurant in town. The man who put in a glowing recommendation to get me the job here. He was laughing and chatting with Barry as if they were old friends. My mind reeled in shock and confusion. What was he doing here? As if this was happening again this week!

Panic overtook me. Did Mr. Montgomery orchestrate everything? Blacklisting me from restaurants, steering me towards this strip club... Was this the whole plan? With this level of manipulation, was he involved in the arrangement, too, or the mind control? I tried to read his face, but all I saw was him eyeing my newly enhanced chest. Barry was also starring, but his look was more appreciative than lewd. I tried to hide my emotions as Barry welcomed me. "Hi Izzy, this is David. One of my best friends and an investor here. He has an amazing talent eye, something I admittedly lack. I'm more of a people person, you know. Anyways, he handles our auditions. I hope that's okay?"

I can't believe I am about to strip for this piece of shit. Thinking back to all I've done for Braden, maybe I could handle this. I guess that is one thing I can thank my roommates for.

"Barry, Izzy, and I go way back. I have to say your surgeon did an amazing job, Izzy. You look amazing."

"Oh yes, you recommended her for this job. I'm such an idiot sometimes," Barry teased himself.

Cornered and forced into a situation I wasn't prepared for, my high-pitched, flirty voice made me even madder. "Oh, that's totally fine, Barry! I'm, like, super excited to audition for Mr. Montgomery." I winked, "It will be just like old times."

"Well, hopefully, better times," he teased. "Okay, whenever you are ready," David ordered as he prepped the music. I tried to focus as my mind was racing with doubts and suspicions. I needed to perform and nail this audition. I couldn't blow it just because of this asshole.

As I nodded to David, the first beats of the song filled the room. The music, some slutty pop song I didn't recognize, set the atmosphere. Closing my eyes momentarily, I let the music flow through me. I let go of myself. This is what my training was leading to. Wasn't it ironic that the training the arrangement thrust upon me would be the training that would lead me out of it?

I started with a slow, tantalizing sway, my hips moving in time with the beat. With all eyes on me, I was surprised by how much the attention spurred me on, making me want to put on an even better show. Was I turning into an exhibitionist? I ran my hands down my sides, giving my hips a little shake before I brought them back up.

As the first lyrics of the song were sung, I grabbed the bottom of my top and began to slowly untucking it from my short black skirt, exposing my midriff, inch by inch. I lowered it back down before sensually unbuttoning the clean white office shirt. David, especially, loved what he saw.

When I finally pulled the top off, my breasts bounced free. David's eyes leered at me, taking them all in. It was almost funny watching the differences between Barry and David. As I continued dancing, their attention was split between watching my swaying tits and the way my ass looked in the tight, short black skirt. I smiled to myself, enjoying their leers. It was odd. I knew how much David wanted this, but Barry? He wasn't into girls, so I knew he was trying to evaluate me the best he could. It got me worked up, no matter the reason.

I reached behind me and unzipped the skirt. My body rolled sensuously, making David drool as I slowly worked the skirt down my sexy fishnet-clad legs. My ass was exposed as my skirt was dropped to the ground, leaving me in nothing but my heels, fishnets, a thong, and business tie.

My hands returned to my tits, groping them and pinching my hard nipples. I loved the way they couldn't look away. I loved the feel of my new tits and loved having tits. I never wanted this feeling to end. Maybe stripping wouldn't be so bad?

I stepped closer to David, teasing him and tormenting him. It felt so fucking good. His hands tightened into fists. He couldn't resist any longer. He reached out to grab me.

I turned away from him. "Oh, David, what a naughty boy. That's not allowed at this club," I cooed.

"Anything is allowed here for the proper tip." He pulled some bills from his wallet and stuffed one into my thong. His hand grazed against my slit, and I had to fight the urge to giggle. He was so predictable.

"Thank you, sir." He took that as an invitation. He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, squarely onto his hard cock. It felt amazing being controlled.

"Hey now," Barry warned. "Izzy, are you okay with this?"

"Is this, like, normal for the customers?" I was getting used to being manhandled at home, but would that be my new work life, too?

"Sometimes," Barry admitted, "but the stripper must consent. That's one of our rules. You can get anyone kicked out anytime if you are uncomfortable."

Before I could respond, David chimed in, "Of course, customers aren't going to want to get a lapdance from someone so frigid."

"Frigid?" I spun around, looking over my shoulder to get into his face. I could feel the heat of his breath. "Who said I was frigid?"

"You forgot I used to be your boss."

"That was then. I've changed."

"Then prove it," he challenged me. I thought for a second. I really was going to give my former boss a lap dance. This asshole? Who blacklisted me? Who forced me into this life? Yes, I decided I needed to. I would show him who was frigid!

I turned around and pressed my ass against him. Slowly, sensually. David gasped, his cock pulsing. I could feel his heartbeat in his dick. He pulled me closer as his breathing became heavy.

"See? Not so frigid," I whispered.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"I knew you'd be a great whore."

His words should have made me furious., However, I needed to appease him to get the job.

SamBomb
SamBomb
126 Followers