Chores Build Character - Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, guys, you were my first customers."

They smiled, satisfied. They helped me as the eldest reached for his wallet, took out more bills, and stuffed them into my panties. I nodded, said thank you, and walked away, my heels clacking on the club floor as I went to clean up.

Afterward, I returned to the floor, and Mr. Montgomery stood there waiting. I hadn't seen him earlier. Why is he here?

"I knew it all along." He grinned.

"What?"

"You are a natural. You are born for this. You love it. You are such a whore. You just fucked four guys in front of everyone."

"It was just a lap dance," I defended myself, not wanting to admit how right he was. How I had loved every second of it.

"I saw the whole thing, Izzy. Don't worry, you aren't in any trouble. If you keep this up, you'll be the employee of the month."

"Thank you, Mr. Montgomery. I really need the money."

"Don't we all."

Chapter 6 Saturday [25 pts]

After putting on the cheerleader costume Jason gave me, I had to admit it. The outfit is undeniably sexy. It was far too sexy for an actual cheerleader but perfect for the fantasy version he wanted me to play. I looked really hot. Slutty hot! Dawned in the San Diego University colors, I knew this would be a long afternoon. I didn't want to be a slutty cheerleader in front of thousands of people, but I'm doing this to make up points I lost for not sticking to Kimmy's plan. And, well, the outfit does fit the theme of a football game, so at least there's that.

Despite going to this school, I never actually made it to a football game. But here I am now, dressed up to cheer on Braden, playing the part of the enthusiastic roommate.

"Hey, Izzy! You ready?" Jason calls out from the living room. I gather myself and plaster on a smile. I've got to play it cool and not let on that I know anything.

"Yeah, totally ready!" I call back, stepping into the living room where Jason and Teddy are waiting. They both turned to look at me, and from their reactions, not to mention the growing bulges, I knew this would be a long afternoon.

"Wow, Izzy, you look... amazing," Jason says. Teddy just nods, a shy smile and an embarrassed hue rising on his cheeks. I have to keep reminding myself: Teddy's on my side. He pulled up his camera to take pics for my social media.

"Thanks, guys! I'm like, super excited to cheer for Braden!" I waved around my pom poms and hopped!

Arriving at Torero Stadium, the atmosphere hits me like a wave. The air is electric, charged with excitement and anticipation. The parking lot is a buzzing hive of Toreros fans and students, decked in blue and white, grilling, laughing, and tossing footballs. I can sense the eyes on me as we weave through the crowd. Some glances are appreciative, others envious, and many are just downright lecherous. I decided to really play up the part, channeling my inner bubbly cheerleader. "Go, Toreros!" I shout, my voice blending with the chorus of the crowd. If Jason wanted a show, he was getting one.

As we headed to our seats, I was blown away by the crowd. It was huge! All decked out in school colors, they are loud and energetic, and I catch myself actually getting caught up in the excitement. For a moment, I forget the act, the manipulation, and the mind control. I'm just Izzy, a girl at a football game, caught up in the fun and school spirit.

Braden's on fire out there, making some great tackles in the limited time he is on the field. I weirdly felt pride that my roommate was doing so well, even with the less-than-ideal circumstances that brought me here. As I cheer and jump, I notice the looks of people around us. It made me feel like my roommates had already won. That I was already the bimbo sex image they desired. The problem was, I kind of liked it.

As the second half rolls around, the mood shifts in the stadium. San Diego University starts losing ground, and the Toreros are falling behind touchdown after touchdown. The cheers turn to groans and sighs, the energy dipping as the scoreboard tells a story we don't want to read. A lot of fans even started leaving.

I'm sitting there, trying not to pout too obviously, when Teddy leans over to snap a picture as I play it up with an even bigger pout, making sure to show off my cleavage. This one would be hot.

That's when Jason leans in, a spark in his eyes. "I've got an idea to lift everyone's spirits." Jason's whisper sends a shiver down my spine, "I'll take my lapdance now," a hint of command in his voice. "Let's really get a rise," he paused, "out of the crowd!"

I gulp, feeling a knot form in my stomach. It's weird how I used to see Jason as this charming, almost romantic figure. But now? Well, the command did make me moist. Maybe I liked being submissive? Izzy, get a grip! Maybe they made you think that? This was so confusing. Anyways, what's the difference between giving a lapdance in the club and one in front of six thousand people? A huge difference, obviously, but what can you do?

I plaster on a smile, "Sure thing," I say, "Let's give them a show."

I climb onto Jason's lap as the energy around us shifts again. The eyes on me are intense, and I can't help but feel exposed as I grind. Jason's breathing quickens immediately and I can feel the bulge growing in his pants. His grip on me tightens and I can feel his cock throb. His eyes locked on me, "How much do you love this, Izzy?"

The question throws me off a little. It's one thing to pretend to be the perfect bimbo cheerleader. It's a whole other thing to be forced to say you love it. But I have to answer, I was under his control. "It's so hot," I say, "I love the attention, the eyes on me, knowing people want me. I'm addicted to it." I wish I was playing along, but there was truth in those words. His reaction was intense. I felt his cock get even harder and he let out a moan which egged me on. I can tell he's getting close, and the crowd around us is electric. He reaches for my tits, and to my surprise, he lifts up my shirt and bra, exposing my tits to the whole stadium or at least our section. He cups my breasts as I grind against him, my body on fire, my mind a jumble of confusion and arousal.

Flashes take me out of the moment, as it wasn't just Teddy taking pictures. The whole row around me had their phones out filming. That's when Teddy speaks up and points out the security approaching. Jason was frustrated having his moment ruined. Who knows how far he would have gone? Luckily, he says we better get out of here before giving me a nice long kiss and calling me a "good girl."

Chapter 7 Sunday [94 pts]

Sunday morning came with the weight of the chores pressing on me. I was just six points shy of the total I needed for the week. The points I needed to keep a roof over my head. The falling out with Kimmy cost me a lot. Knowing Teddy was the only one around, I found him in his room, preparing to return to the lab. He was totally committed to helping me through this. I was very grateful.

"Hey, Teddy."

He looked up, his face lighting up. "Izzy! The numbers are insane for your social media! You'll be able to move out in no time if this keeps up."

"Oh, thank you, Teddy!" I bit my lip, hesitating. That's cool and all. But it doesn't help me. "I have another problem, though. I'm... I'm six points short this week. I was wondering if, um, maybe I could give you a, like, blowjob, you know, for the remaining points?"

Teddy's eyes widened, a blush creeping up his cheeks. "Oh, um, we can just say you did, Izzy. You don't have to," he paused, embarrassed, "really do it. I can just say you did."

For a moment, I considered his offer. But Teddy had been so helpful, and I wanted to thank him, really thank him.

"Teddy, you've been a huge help. I want to do this for you."

I could tell he wanted to resist, to be a good person who didn't take advantage of me and my programming, but who could resist me? Resistance was futile! I was so fucking hot! I went to my knees and stared up at him with lust in my eyes and then pulled down his zipper. Reaching into his boxer briefs, he was already hard. His cock made the decision for him, as I left him with no choice.

As he plastered my face with cum, Teddy was able to get some hot footage for IzzyHentai. I thanked him and played it up for my followers on the video before showering.

I spent the day lounging. You know, watching YouTube videos and getting lost in a book. I felt great! For the first time in what felt like forever, I had no obligations hanging over her head. No chores to tick off. No persona to maintain. No work to do. Just Izzy, in my own space, on my own time. I had great nostalgia for days like these and was ready for a lovely night of sleep.

Lying here in my bed, a flicker of hope dances in my heart. I'm actually starting to make some real money, both from my social media and stripping. Maybe, just maybe, I'm inching my way toward something like a normal life, as normal a life that a porn star/stripper could have. At least it would be free of this arrangement!

I snuggle deeper into my blankets, enjoying the comfort, letting my mind drift away as I close my eyes. Then my phone buzzed. Groaning, I reach over to check it. It's a message from Kimmy. Oh noes!

"Hey, Izzy, big news. Teddy and I had a breakthrough. We need you at the lab first thing tomorrow morning. It's important."

It felt like the world paused. A breakthrough? What could that mean? I read the message over and over again, hoping more information could be gained from the words. Breakthrough?

A good breakthrough, like they found out who was reprogramming my mind, and they found a way to reverse it. A way to bring back my old life? That was my optimism talking. For a few moments, I let myself feel hope, only for more thoughts to break through.

Maybe it was a bad breakthrough like I am stuck as this bimbo under an unknown person's control for the rest of my life? The part of me that was being manipulated got excited by that thought. I can't accept this.

Questions swirl in my mind, going down different avenues of hope and fear and everywhere in between.

I spent the rest of the night trying to will dawn to get here sooner with all my heart as I lay awake, getting no sleep.

To be continued...