All Comments on 'Chosen Mate Ch. 07'

by HarryHill

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Awesomw

Awesome chapter. Loved it. More please. This story has captivated me and I cant wait to see where it goes. You get 5 stars.

TrixareforkidsTrixareforkidsover 9 years ago
You've still got me enthralled

Glad I'm coming to this late so I can get the whole tale at once.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
Okay.

So I've been reading this until now, waiting for the other shoe to drop and I can't keep waiting anymore. The story is confusing and everything just seems to be a "secret", nothing seems to be "revealed", it's just accepted that you know what is going on. What was the armoured vision that Harry saw? What is Oldman keeping to himself and as they seem to be sharing minds why can't Harry and Sandra sense it? What was the door inside Harry's head with the paths leading off? Who were the people floating down the river after the mating? So many other things are going on and Harry doesn't want to ask some questions or get some clarification?

But the worst thing is that nothing is really happening and it's just a little bit boring. I don't care about Sandra or Harry and I can't believe everyone's total acceptance of an alien intelligence living inside Harry's head. All those unanswered questions and I just don't really care, and that's the issue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarryHill@HarryHill
I believe that to become a writer one must first be a reader; attempt saturation in that endeavor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES