All Comments on 'Chosen Mate Ch. 12'

by HarryHill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Harry and Oldman

What a pair. Still arguing until the end. Harryhill I must say this journey with you has been extraordinary. I have loved every minute of it. I can't wait for the Epilogue. The people were so likable, so real. And the story was so unique. I can honestly say I've never read a story like this anywhere. Congratulations on a story well told. If you start a new tale, I will be more than happy the read the first few chapters for you. LOL. I wont leak any spoilers or nothing. Just saying. 5 stars all the way.

ncpetencpeteover 10 years ago
It has been a pleasure

Your unique vision and storytelling ability have allowed us to meet and bond with the characters in your tale. With it coming to a close, it is almost bittersweet...like friends are parting ways. To me that says much about the story, it has become part of us. Thank you for sharing your vision of the Shining People with us.

bitbucket1bitbucket1over 9 years ago
Keep up the writing

Loved this series , please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overly pretentious crap

Far too many holes in the story, much too much that is unexplained. The author attempts to write as though s/he is Tolkein, but alas s/he is not. There's just so much here that makes no sense. I would not recommend this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarryHill@HarryHill
I believe that to become a writer one must first be a reader; attempt saturation in that endeavor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES