Chris' Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I love the way they stretch out those sexy legs of yours. But now let's get going. I'm itching to get out there." Chris walked to the door, wiggling his ass the whole way.

They drove to the bar that Chris had picked out and parked a couple of blocks away as the parking lot there was full already and street parking was at a premium. "So what name shall I use? Chris would work but something more feminine would be better." He asked as they got out of the car.

"How about Lisa?"

"I like that. Now let's get going. Are you ready for this?" Chris walked over to Christy's side of the car and gave her a kiss before they took off towards the bar.

Christy started off after him. "As ready as I 'll ever be." AS they walked the two blocks to the car they passed a few groups of college students walking up and down the strip, heading to bars. She saw that some of them took a second glance at her or Chris as they walked. At one point she looked over he shoulder and smiled at a couple of guys as she grabbed Chris' ass. Making him jump. The guys in turn smiled wide. "Seems a few people are checking us out."

"I've noticed. I wonder if any of them can see through my getup and know that I'm a guy."

"I doubt it." Christy said. "Especially in this low light." They came up to the bar, paid the cover fee and walked inside.

On the right was the bar that stretched for almost 20 feet. Bottles of liquor and a mirror lined the back of the bar. The lights in front were low and can lights in the ceiling highlighted some tables with bar stool chairs and a few larger couches along the walls with low tables. They sat down at a high top table and looked around. The back of the bar contained a dance floor with the DJ booth at the back, lights hanging over it flashing multiple colors, and some more couches and tables along the walls around the floor. People were on the floor dancing and milling about. They ordered a couple of drinks for themselves as they watched the crowd. There were couples on the floor dancing, guys with guys, guys with girls, girls with girls, and guys with guys in drag. Every combination you could think of.

They got their drinks as a song ended and a couple of good looking guys came off the dance floor. Chris smiled at them as they walked by, both of them returned the smile and Christy called out. "Would you two like a seat? Come keep two lovely ladies company?"

They stopped, the blonde said something to the brunette who looked a little down. He shrugged his shoulders, nodded, and they both sat down at the table on opposite side of the table from Chris and Christy and introduced themselves. "Well of course. I'm Jack." Said the blonde. He was about 5'10", medium build, blue eyes, and Chris guessed he was twenty-two with a chiseled face. "And this is Hank." Jack said gesturing to his black-haired friend who looked a little down in the dumps as they sat there. Hank had good looks just like Jack, was a little taller and had a regular build. He didn't look like he hit the gym to much but he looked fit enough. Chris moved over a seat so the two guys could site between them. Jack sat on the far side and Hank took a seat between Chris and his wife.

Christy was the first to extend her hand in greeting. "I'm Christy and this is my friend Lisa." She said, gesturing to Chris. "Nice to meet you. How about a couple of drinks?"

"That sounds great." Jack said as he scooted next to Christy.

Christy glanced over at Chris and he just grinned at her. She decided to jump right in. "You look like you're ready for a night of fun." Her hand slipped under the table and rested on Jack's thigh. He jumped a bit in his seat and smiled at her.

Chris flagged down a waitress and they all ordered drinks.

He chuckled. "Well... I am. Not so sure about my partner here." He nodded towards Hank.

"Why's that?" Chris asked. He scooted a little closer to Hank.

Hank didn't say anything at first and then piped up. "I get the feeling I'm going to be the wet blanket on tonight." At that point the waitress came with their drinks and he took a big swig from it.

Jack interrupted. "His girlfriend broke up with him earlier this week. He's kind of down in the dumps."

Christy looked from Jack to Hank. "Well we could certainly brighten his day." She flashed a wicked smile at both of them and Chris smiled too, squirming in his seat.

"We could definitely brighten Hank's day." Chris said as he patted him on the thigh. Hank perked up a bit but didn't seem to enthused. "But there's one thing we should tell you before we go any further."

Both Hank and Jack looked at Chris with a quizzical look. "And what would that be?"

"Lisa is my husband." Christy exclaimed.

Both Jack and Hank looked from Christy to Chris with a look of awe on their face.

"What?!" Hank said with an astonished look on his face. "No way! But, but he looks so convincing..." Hank just stared as Jack chuckled.

Chris watched and blushed . Hank didn't recoil in horror but he didn't seem all that enthused about it.

"You look incredible Lisa." Jack said. "Don't let Hank's reaction get you down. He's, um, just not into that."

"Oh," Chris paused, "I see. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable Hank."

He just laughed. "Oh, no. You didn't. It's just not my thing. I'm impressed that you can pull it off so well though. Jack dragged me down here to try and cheer me up. This is his usual hangout. He thought a change of pace would do me good." He sighed and gave a halfhearted laugh.

Chris leered across the table at Jack. "Oh, so you're into this then." He gestured at himself to show off.

Jack smirked and chuckled. "Yes, yes I am. Not many people know about it though. Hank does, if you hadn't guessed that already." He gestured towards his friend next to him.

Christy leaned in towards Jack and whispered in his ear. "We're looking for a third playmate for tonight if you are interested in joining us tonight. Not just for my husband, but for me too." She squeezed his thigh higher up this time and Jack let out a low moan. She took that as a yes.

Christy then leaned over the table at Hank and saw that he was talking it up with Chris. She tapped him on the shoulder, "Hank, if you ever want to be cheered up just give me a call. You seem like a nice guy and I'd be more than willing to cheer you up sometime."

Hank's jaw almost hit the floor. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What?? You mean... I could.." He couldn't quite get the words out of his mouth.

"Yes Hank." Chris finished. "You can fuck her if you want. I'm okay with it." Chris snatched up Hank's phone that had been on the table and put Christy's contact info in it. He labeled it, "Hot, mature woman DTF" and showed it to Christy.

Christy laughed and jabbed Chris in the ribs.

Jack was squirming in his seat. He had hit the jackpot tonight but didn't want to bail on his friend. "Well that's a hell of an invitation Christy. I don't think he's up for it tonight though."

Christy looked Jack in the eye, "Are you up for it tonight?"

Jack looked from Christy to Chris and to Hank. Hank gave him a look that said "Go for it."

"Don't worry about me." Hank chimed in as he took another large gulp from his drink. "I'm good. I'll walk back to the house from here."

All three looked at him with disbelief. "Really?" Christy said. She patted his thigh and he slipped his hand on hers. Apparently, the alcohol was loosening him up.

"Yeah. I can hold my liquor." He laughed and smiled at Christy. "But I may just take you up on that offer about cheering me up. Just not tonight. I'm game for a little dancing though." He hopped up off his chair and took Christy's hand and led her out to the dance floor, leaving Chris and Jack at the table by themselves.

Chris hopped into the chair next to Jack as he watched Christy out on the floor with Hank. She was beginning to bump and grind on him as they went. He was getting turned on watching them and he was sure Christy was too. "So do you want to dance?" He asked. "I'll be honest, this is a first for me. I've never been out all dressed up like this before. And I've only ever been with one guy."

Jack took Chris' hand and let out a little laugh. "That's okay. We've all got to start somewhere. Besides. I've only been with a couple of guys myself. And a few girls. I come here to dance and hang out with other like me." He said as they worked their way to the dance floor. Jack took the lead as the two of them began to gyrate and grind on the floor, working their way to Hank and Christy. When they found them, Hank had his hands on Christy's ass and she grinding against him like she was dry humping his leg. They looked to be having fun and Chris didn't want to miss out. He and Jack sidled up behind Christy and began moving in time with her. Christy and Chris were in the middle of two good looking guys and they kissed each other as they ground together.

Chris could feel Jack's hard cock rubbing against his ass as they danced together. He couldn't wait to get to the hotel room to see what he looked like. Breaking from Christy after the song ended he turned and embraced Jack for a slow song. Jack's hands moved to Chris' ass and gave them a squeeze. "You look beautiful Lisa."

"I'm glad you like. I hope you say the same when we're back at the hotel." He squeezed Jack's ass right back and glanced over his shoulder at Christy. She was in a tight embrace with Hank, his hands on her ass and her head on his chest. He looked back at Jack and before he could say anything Jack leaned in and kissed him. He stiffened at the shock and then relaxed, slipping his tongue into Jack's mouth, getting into it.

"I'm sorry Lisa, that was a bit forward of me." Jack said as he broke his lip lock with Chris. "I just couldn't help myself."

"It's okay Jack." Chris gushed. "It just took me by surprise. I liked it very much." He leaned back in and kissed him tenderly on the lips as they gyrated back and forth to the slow beat. The song ended and every one broke apart and headed to their seats leaving the dance floor almost empty.

Christy looked over at Jack and Chris "Shall we go sit and have a drink?"

"You three go. I'm going to dance a little longer." Chris replied. He was looking at a guy across the floor who looked to be in his mid-thirties, close cropped hair, green eyes, about Chris' height, and not to bad in the weight department. Chris danced his way to him and began getting friendly with him. They danced for a couple of songs getting a little close with each other when another woman came up behind Chris. He thought it was his wife and turned around to grab her. As he turned and put a hand on the woman's hips, he realized it wasn't his wife and it gave him a start. She smiled back at him and didn't back away. She stayed there and kept up the beat, moving Chris' hands from her hips to her ass at the same time the man he was dancing with ground up against him from behind. His mind was swimming with possibilities as they danced for the rest of the song when the woman took his hand and led them off the dance floor.

"Shall we join your wife? Or is it your girlfriend? Or lover?" the woman asked rather pointedly. She had an air about her that she knew what she wanted and was a take charge kind of woman.

"My wife." Chris answered. When they got back to the table Hank was gone and Christy and Jack were talking and had their hands on each other. "I see you two have been getting better acquainted while I was on the dance floor." Chris said to his wife and Jack.

"Yes, we have." Christy said as she leaned in and kissed Jack. "I see you've been busy too." She looked the guy up and down. He looked decent and then she checked out the man's wife. She was a tall blonde, thin, with almost no hips and a smaller chest than Christy. Her high cheekbones and small nose gave her an air of seriousness.

"Shall we find a couch for all of us to sit at?" The woman said as she looked at Jack and then Christy with a smile on her tight lips.

Christy got up and headed to an open couch and offered to get drinks for everyone. Once people got seated, she broke the ice. "I saw you three having quite the bit of fun on the dance floor with." Christy said as she took a seat next to the woman. "I'm Christy by the way."

"Jen." The woman replied. "Yes. Your wife was dancing with Tom and I thought I'd come over and join in. She's a good dancer and my husband seemed to enjoy himself." She looked Christy up and down and smiled. "We're out tonight looking for a little fun." She said matter of factly.

"Well. I'll let you in on a little secret. Seeing as how we're in a bar that caters to the alternative lifestyle. "She's really my husband." She looked over at Chris and smiled. She saw that he was between Jack and Tom talking with both of them.

Jen looked surprised. "My, my. This just gets better as it goes." She let out a big grin." Here I was hoping that he'd found another woman for me to play with tonight and we're ending up making a fantasy of his come true."

"Oh?" Christy's interest was piqued. The boys were in a world of their own so she figured she'd let them be. This could be an interesting turn of events. She set her drink down and moved a little closer to Jen. "I could possibly help with both of those."

Jen looked over her glass and smiled. "Really?"

"Yes. We came looking for someone for Lisa to play with tonight. And it looks like we found two. And in the process, I may get to play also." She put a hand on Jen's milky white thigh, took a chance and slid it up high, just under the hem of her tight-fitting dress. Jen responded by moving closer to Christy and planting a kiss on her. Apparently, Jen really knew what she wanted thought Christy as she felt her soft lips on hers. Jen pulled away and smiled.

"Well then. I suggest we head somewhere a little more private so we can all play." She rubbed Christy's thigh. "Apparently you're looking for a playmate too."

Christy blushed. "Yes. I've recently discovered that I love a woman's touch. And it seems that you like it too."

Jen grinned. "I hadn't planned on finding someone to play with tonight but I'd love to. I haven't been with a woman in quite a while. What say we get out of there so we can all get more comfortable." She looked over at her husband who was kissing Lisa while rubbing her thighs. "It appears our husbands are ready to get it on right now." She giggled.

They ladies got up and announced to the group that they were all headed back to the hotel. Before leaving Chris gave Jen and Tom the address of the hotel they were staying at and their room number. Chris and Christy headed out the door and took Jack to their car. "You can ride with us Jack."

"Well then how will I get home later?" He questioned.

Christy looked at Chris, smiled, and then back at Jack. "Well... You could stay the night with us. We'll drop you off at your house in the morning. As she was saying this, she had worked her way to jacks side of the car and was rubbing the growing bulge in his jeans. "You can have me in the morning." She looked at Chris and grinned. "Don't you want to experience an older woman?"

Jack swallowed hard and moaned as Christy massaged his hard cock through the jeans. "Ohhhhh. That, that, sounds like a WONDERFUL idea."

"I thought you might agree to that." Christy said. "Now let's get back to the hotel so we can all get ready before Tom and Jen get there."

They hopped into the car and made quick work of getting to the hotel and up to the room. Christy pulled out the sofa bed from the couch that was not too far from the bed and Chris. "Just making some more room for whatever may come. Jen and I may want a bed all to ourselves." She smacked Chris' ass as she kicked off her heels and kissed Jack.

Chris let out a low moan with the thought of Christy getting it on with Jen. She looked hot. "Maybe I'll get some of that pussy too." He said.

"I don't think so. It sounded like she was looking for a woman's touch tonight."

Jack came up and kissed them both. "That's okay Lisa. I'll take care of you tonight. I think Tom will too." He rubbed Chris' ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Mmmm, I can't wait." Chris turned to Jack and kissed him as he pulled the two of them into the bed. Christy sat back in a recliner across from the bed and watched. She was getting wet watching Chris totally made up and making out with another guy. She watched as the two of them kissed and rubbed each other. Chris was working his way to Jack's pants and undoing them. Apparently, he wanted to get started before Jen and Tom got here. Jack raised his hips as they kissed and let Chris take them off. He kicked the jeans free and reached up under Chris' dress. Christy hiked up her dress around her waist and began fingering herself through her soaked panties as she watched Jack explore under Chris' dress and then he spoke up.

"Let's get you out of that dress Lisa." He said.

"With pleasure." He stood up near the edge of the bed and Jack unzipped the back of the dress. Chris let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it as he turned around to face Christy and Jack in his lingerie. They both moaned at the sight of him with a noticeable bulge now forming at the front of his panties. He reached out and tugged off Jack's underwear to get a look at what he was packing and gasped. "Oh my God!"

Christy looked down at where Chris' stare was and saw a cock that was just a bit longer than Chris but almost twice as thick. He looked thicker than Rob. "Ohhhhhh My!" She groaned as she got off the recliner, her hand still in her panties, and walked over to the two of them. That is a magnificent cock if I may say so." She reached down with her free hand and stroked it while Chris dropped to his knees in preparation to suck it.

Jack leaned in and kissed Christy after Lisa dropped to her knees. He still felt Christy's hand on his cock as he felt Lisa's tongue licking his bulbous head. "I'm glad you two like it. I hope you can both take it. I've only had a couple of guys and girls who could." He said with a hint of pride in his voice.

Chris stopped licking long enough to look up at him and smile. "Oh, I'll have no problem with this thing. And to prove his point he opened his mouth and took more than half of Jack into his throat. He heard both Jack and his wife gasp as he began to bob up and down him.

Christy urged him on. "Oh my god Lisa. You look so hot like that. Keep sucking that fat monster." She stepped back from Jack and was preparing to slip out of her dress when she heard a knock and the door.

Christy gasped, "Come in." The door opened and in came Jen with Tom behind her. Christy smiled at Jen as she entered the room and looked around. "We got started without you. I hope you don't mind."

Jen looked at Christy with her dress hiked up to her waist and smiled. "Not at all. Why don't you get comfortable Christy, while I help Tom over here for a bit." She stopped in her tracks when she looked down and saw Lisa with her mouth around the fattest cock she'd ever seen. "Oh my. That is a wonderful specimen of a cock Jack." She looked at Tom and elbowed him. "Think you want to take that on tonight?"

Tom stood there and blushed. "I don't think so. You know This is a first for me."

Jen kissed him and helped him out of his shirt as Christy sat back on the sofa couch and continued to finger herself. "Oh, I'm sure we could try. Look." She motioned to Lisa who has half of Jack's cock stuffed in her mouth. "Lisa there can take more than half of it. And Christy tells me that this is only the second cock she's had."

Christy moaned and got the feeling that Jen liked to be in charge. This should be interesting she thought to herself as she plunged three fingers into her dripping hole. She watched as Jen ordered Tom out of his clothes, which he shed right away. His cock was the same size as Chris', nothing to be ashamed of, but he had a full bush around his cock and balls, unlike Jack and Chris.