Chris' Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen grabbed her husband by his cock and led him to stand next to Jack. "Here Lisa, I brought you a second cock to play with. He wants the full experience tonight, if you know what I mean."

Chris pulled off Jack and turned his face to Jen. She looked incredibly sexy standing there with her hand around Tom's cock and essentially telling him that he can do what he wants with him. "With pleasure." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jack sit back on the bed and stroke his cock while Chris knelt there and waited for what was to come next. Jen let go of Tom's cock and ordered him to stand in front of Lisa.

"Hold your cock out for her Tom." She commanded.

Tom did as he was told. He looked from his wife down to Lisa, a nervous smile crossed his face.

Chris reached out a caressed Tom's ass, giving him a start. He licked his lips and waited for Jen.

"Feed it to him Tom." She commanded. She watched as Lisa held his mouth open and Tom inched forward. Soon his cock slid into Lisa's. She let out a moan at the same time Tom did as his cock slid deep into Lisa's mouth. "Mmmmm. That is very hot." She watched as Lisa began to bob up and down on her husband's cock. He was moaning and groaning. The sight made her wet between her thighs. She rubbed herself through her short dress. "Does she suck better than me?" She asked.

Tom let out a deep moan as Lisa took him deep in her mouth. Watching her suck him sent shivers up his spine. Her mouth felt so good on him. He couldn't imagine what her ass was going to feel like. He heard Jen moaning and looked over to see her rubbing herself and then she popped the question on him. He paused for moment and then answered as Lisa bottomed out on him and fondled his balls. "Oh god Jen. Yes. She feels incredible."

"I'll take that as a yes." Jen said as she walked to the sofa bed where Christy was knuckles deep in her pussy and sat down beside her. She looked at Christy as Tom continued fucking Lisa's face. "Do they all say that?"

Christy let out a giggle through her moaning. "Well, in my sampling of one. Yes." She stopped playing with herself and leaned in to kiss Jen. "Lisa told me the same thing when I caught her getting fucked by our neighbors' husband."

Jen sat back and gasped. "Oh my. That's how you found out?" She rubbed her thighs together and Christy caressed her legs.

"Yes, and you can see where that's gotten us." She gestured to the guys on the other side of the room who were stroking and sucking themselves. "It's opened up quite the adventure." Her hands roamed higher on Jen's thighs and she moaned.

"Why don't we get out of these clothes so we can get to know each other a little better?" Jen said as she knelt on the sofa bed and shimmied out of her dress.

Christy watched her and moaned when she saw that Jen was wearing nothing underneath. She admired her smooth white skin, long thin legs, trimmed pussy, and small pert breasts with huge nipples. She couldn't wait to get to suck on those. "You look gorgeous Jen." Christy gushed as she sat up and slid out of her dress. "I hope you don't mind that I'm not as skinny as you." She laid back and ran her fingers up her hose clad legs and over her round belly and pert breasts.

"I don't mind at all." Jen said as she laid next to Christy and began rubbing her through the panties she was still wearing. I prefer a woman with a little meat on her. She tugged at the panties and Christy raised her hips as she pulled them off and was presented with her bald pussy. Jen licked her lips. "I like it. I love a bald pussy to lick."

"Ughhhh." Was all Christy could say as she watched Jen lower her head to her slit and begin licking. Christy ran her hands through Jen's hair as she licked and nibbled at her wet folds. "Oh god yes Jen. That's it. Slide that tongue into my pussy." She held Jen there as she felt her tongue dart in and out of her, bringing her immense pleasure. She heard moans and groans coming from the bed and glanced over to see what was happening.

Through half closed eyes she could see that Chris now had Tom naked and on the bed, and was still sucking him while Jack caressed and kissed Chris' body. In hissed tomes she called out to the guys. "Oh yeah Lisa. That looks so hot, but why don't you have Tom suck your cock? I'm sure he wants to. Jen apparently heard what Christy said and stopped licking. Christy looked down and Jen was watching the guys now too.

"Yes Honey. Suck her cock." Jen called out. "You know you want it." She heard Tom moan as Lisa pulled off his cock with a slurping sound.

Chris heard Christy call out to him and looked over. He saw that Jen had her head buried in Christy's lap and she was moaning. Christy looked so hot in her thigh highs with Jen eating her out. He pulled off Tom and looked up at him as Jen called out and agreed with Christy. "Oh yeah Tom. Suck it."

Tom moaned as Lisa pulled off his cock. "Oh God you suck cock like a pro Lisa." Jen's words were just registering with him as Lisa guided him to her cock that was now straining to be contained in her panties. He was nervous but let her guide him. He looked up at his wife who was between Christy's legs and now watching them. "Like this?" He fished out Lisa's cock from her panties, pulling it out of the side to free her cock and balls, with his shaking hands. He'd be lying to himself if he said he wasn't nervous.

"Do it." Came the girl's voices from across the room.

He leaned in and gingerly licked the head of Lisa's cock. She moaned her approval as he slowly got into it and licked the head and popped it in his mouth. His first cock and his wife was watching him do it. How hot, he thought. Opening his mouth wider he took more of Lisa's cock int his mouth and began to slowly bob up and down. He did everything he liked done to him, to Lisa. Alternately sucking and licking his head and shaft, massaging her balls, flicking his tongue over her slit. He knew he was doing it right because he could hear her moaning and groaning and her hips would try to match his bobbing motions. He loved it and hoped that he would be able to repeat the experience in the future. As he worked more of her cock in his mouth, he could feel shifting on the bed and glanced up to see that Jack, with his fat cock was now kneeling at Lisa's head and urging her to suck him again.

"Ohh yess Tom." Chris hissed as Jack ran his cock over his lips. "Suck it baby. Take my cock in your mouth and suck it." He felt Tom go down on him and begin to bob and suck. He thrust his hips up to match his sucking. He then turned his attention to Jack and sucked his balls. Jack stroked his cock while Chris took each ball in turn and licked and sucked on them. His smooth sack felt so good in his mouth he couldn't wait to get his cock back in his mouth. Chris couldn't believe how lucky he was, sandwiched between two guys while his wife was playing with another woman on the bed next to him. Chris finally let go of Jack's balls and laid his head back on a pillow, "Feed me that monster baby. Fill my mouth with cum and then fill my ass."

Jack didn't need any more urging. He thrust his cock into Lisa's open mouth and began to pump. The three of them were joined end to end and loving it. Lisa opened wide and took almost all of his cock in his mouth and he heard her gagging. "Oh God Lisa. That feels so good. You can take more than anyone I've ever had." As he held Lisa's head in place, he heard moans of pleasure coming from the sofa bed and glance over to see Jen now on her back and Christy was sucking at her tits.

Christy watched as the guys got into position and her and Jen marveled at how well Tom took to sucking Lisa. Christy rubbed her pussy as she rolled over and began kissing her way down Jen's neck to her hard nipples. "Seems your husband is good at sucking cock too." Christy said between kisses. She glanced over and saw that Chris was now between Tom and Jack, sucking and getting sucked. He looked so hot in his lingerie with the guys. This whole experience was turning out better than she had expected she thought. Turning back to Lisa she sucked a hard nipple into her mouth and licked it.

"Ohhh yesss Christy." Jen moaned. "That feels so good." She looked at the scene on the bed and groaned. Seeing Tom sucking off Christy's husband was quite the sight. Her hands held Christy's head to her nipple as she sucked. "Ughhh yeah. That's it. Suckle my breasts. Bite them." She felt Christy nibble at them and let out a yelp of pain and pleasure. "Oh God! Yes!" Jen gasped. She guided Christy's head from one nipple to the other moaning as Christy's hands began roaming up her thighs to her trimmed bush. Soon she felt Christy's fingers diddling her clit and slipping into her wet hole. she bucked and ground against Christy's hand as both her mouth and fingers brought her immense pleasure. Soon she was shaking with a small orgasm. "Oh god yes Christy. Don't stop!"

Christy heard Jen moaning and telling her not to stop but she wanted a taste of that pussy. She disengaged from her breasts and quickly dove onto Jen's mound. Her hands replaced her mouth at Jen's breasts as she began sliding her tongue around Jen's moist slit. Soon Jen's hips began bucking and she was drawing short breaths as her thighs tensed up under Christy's ministrations. She gasped and groaned until she relaxed back on the bed and gently pulled Christy up to her to give her a kiss. Their soft bodies pressing against each other as she tasted her juices on Christy's lips.

"That was a good start Christy. Now how about I finish you off for your first?" Jen trailed her hands over Christy's body and cupped her breasts as she massaged them, rolling her nipples between her index fingers and thumb.

Christy eased back and watched the guys on the bed as Jen kissed her way down to her bald mound while tweaking her nipples. "Please do." She caressed Jen's cheek as she planted tender kisses on her belly. "Make me cum." She pushed Jen's mouth onto her pussy. "Eat me out like you're starving." Christy brought her legs up and spread her knees with her feet on the bed to give Jen full access to her pussy.

Jen got to work right away as Christy pushed her onto her smooth pussy. She licked up and down around the base of her mound and then dragged her tongue up the middle of her slit. She heard Christy moan and drop her hands away from her head. She flicked her tongue up and down and back and forth across Christy's clit while her hands continued to work on her nipples. Christy arched her back and pressed against Jen's mouth and she stuck her tongue out and dove deep into her pussy. She lapped up her juices. She couldn't believe how wet Christy was. She hadn't been with a woman in quite a while but she'd never been with a woman who got this wet. She loved it and lapped it up. Over and over she licked, sucked and swallowed. As she kept it up Christy started to shake and dropped her hips to the be again. Jen heard her moaning and gasping. She also heard moans and groans behind her form the guys in bed and she wondered what kind of a sight Christy was being treated to. She redoubled her efforts and soon Christy was shaking and bucking on the bed, clamping her things around Jen's head until she finally slumped back and pushed her away.

"Oh god. No more. No more." Christy gasped as she came down from her orgasm. She heard more grunts and groans coming from the bed and looked over. Jack was over Chris and looked like he was getting ready to blow his load. She called over, "Do it Jack, fill his mouth."

Jen heard her call out to Jack and turned in time to see Jack grunting and exploding into Lisa's mouth.

"Ughhhh. God yes Jack. Flood my mouth baby. I want your cum." Chris groaned as he pulled of Jack's cock as Christy called out. "Fill my mouth and paint my face." He resumed his sucking as Tom kept going down on him. He couldn't hold out much longer with Tom either. He sucked Jack hard and fast wanting him to cum before Tom got a mouthful. He wanted to see the look on Tom's face as he took his first load. After sucking hard on Jack's cock, he was finally rewarded when Jack tensed up and exploded in his mouth. Chris moaned and swallowed over and over as Jack pumped his mouth full of cum. He was having a hard time keeping up with this young stud. He was like Peter North, and came so much that it was dripping out of the sides of his mouth. Finally, he stopped cumming and slipped out of his mouth and watched as Tom went to town on his cock like he was a natural. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the girls sitting back and watching Tom and them on the bed. They must have pleased each other by now and were watching the show.

Tom couldn't believe how hot this all was. He wanted Chris to cum in his mouth so bad. He'd tasted his own cum before but wanted another man's cum in him now. He moaned and groaned around Chris' shaft as he continued doing all the things he liked having done to him. His own cock was rock hard and felt like it was ready to explode with all the excitement. He could hear Christy and Jen urging him to suck faster and take his load so he did. Soon he was bobbing up and down, gagging on Lisa's cock, as he took it in as deep and fast as he could go. He reached down and massaged Lisa's balls as he heard her gasping and moaning.

"Ughhh, yeah Tom!" Chris hissed through clenched teeth. He was so close to cumming. The feel of Tom's mouth and hands on his cock and balls was so good and made even better with the audience he had watching him. Finally, he couldn't; hold back any more and exploded.

Tom pulled on Lisa's cock and hear her let out a grunt and tense up. The first shot came unexpectedly and hit the back of his throat. He pulled off Lisa and the next shot hit him square in the face. He heard the girls moan off to his side when that happened. The next shot hit his mouth and face but he was ready for it and swallowed what hit his mouth. He opened wide and the last shot flooded his mouth and he swallowed it greedily. Another man's cum all over his face and mouth. It was even better that he thought it would be. Satiated he slumped onto the bed and sighed. "Oh God that was incredible." He looked up at Jack who was idly stroking his semi hard cock and then over at the girls on the sofa bed. They were lying next to each other, stroking the others body as they watched the scene unfold on the bed.

Jen moaned as she watched Lisa spray her load all over her husband's face. It was so erotic watching him suck a cock and eat cum. "Oh my Tom. That was hot. I hope you liked it. I know we certainly liked watching." She smiled at him and Tom smiled back.

"Oh yes Jen. It was fantastic." He replied as Lisa tugged on him to come up face to face with her. She leaned in and kissed Tom.

"Mmmm. That was very good Tom." Chris gasped. He reached down and stroked Tom's hard cock. "Now how about you slide that cock in my ass? How do you want me?" Chris rolled onto his hands and knees and wiggled his ass, rolling again he spread his legs wide for Tom.

"Take him doggy Style." Christy called out.

Chris looked over at Christy and smiled. He got back to his hands and knees. "Here you go Tom. Fill my ass with your cum." He then looked up at Jack. "And you should fill my mouth again." He pulled Jack lower to his face and kissed him. "And then you can fill my ass after Tom. If you can hold out that long." He grinned.

Tom knelt in front of Lisa and held his cock out for her. "Well then get it nice and hard and wet. Because I'm going to fill that ass after Tom." He declared.

The girls on the bed watched as the guys got into place to double team Lisa. "Mmm. This will be hot Christy said." She began fingering her pussy as Tom slid his semi hard member into Chris' mouth. She reached over to the end table and picked up the double ended dildo that she'd brought along to play with. She glanced at Jen, "Would you like a toy to play with too? Or do you want to join me on the other end of this monster?" She held up the large double ended phallus to Jen.

"Oh you naughty girl Christy." She leaned in and kissed her. She wanted to grind on that with Christy but she also wanted to see the action on the bed. "Tell you what," she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Christy's chest, "Give me a toy to play with for a bit so I can see the action on the bed and then I'll join you with that thing." She gestured to the dildo in Christy's hand.

Christy sat back and set the head of the dildo at her pussy. Spreading her legs wide she slid it in slowly. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Jen was rubbing her toy up and down her slit and watching the action on the bed. Christy looked dover and Tom was now burying his cock into Chris' ass while Chris sucked Jack. Seeing him double teamed like that was incredible. She shoved the dildo deeper into her pussy and moaned.

Tom rubbed Lisa's ass and tugged down her panties to revel her nice smooth ass. "Mmmm. I can't wait. I've wanted to do this for a long time." He rubbed his hard cock up her crack as Jack handed him some lube.

"Use this. It will be easier Tom." Jack grunted as Lisa sucked him deep in her mouth. He watched as Tom lubed up his cock and teased Lisa's tight hole. She had stopped sucking Jack and was licking him now. Tom grabbed Lisa's hips and pushed forward.

Tom watched in awe as Lisa took his cock with ease. They both moaned loudly as he sank into her inch by inch. He couldn't believe how easily she took his cock. She pushed back against him until his full length was buried in her ass. "Go ahead baby. Fuck my ass." She said and he began sliding in and out without a second thought. Oh god yes. Your' ass feels so good Lisa. Jen won't let me do her like this. Ughhhh. Yesss." He grunted and groaned and began pumping in and out of Lisa faster now.

"Mmmmmm. That's it honey. Plow her ass." Jen cried out as she and Christy sat and watched the spectacle unfolding on the bed while they rode their dildoes. "God that's hot watching the three of them." She pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy and the felt the rabbit head brush her clit. She gasped and moaned at the sensations. "Now I know why you like it so much Christy." She sighed.

"Yes, I do." She said as she slid more than half the double ended dildo into her pussy. "She always looks so hot with a cock in her ass. I didn't think so at first but now I love it." She leaned in and kissed Jen as they fucked themselves with their toys. "It's even better when you know you get to ride the same cock that's been in his ass." She glanced up at Jen and her eyes widened at what Christy was saying.

"You'd let me fuck your husband?" She gasped thinking of the possibilities.

"Yes." She rolled over facing Jen now, the dildo still in her pussy. "We've had quite the fun with the neighbors." She leaned over and licked Jen's hard nipples and swung one leg over Jen's hips, Jen's legs now between hers, and continued licking and sucking her breasts and nipples.

"Ohhhhhh. That sounds intriguing." Jen hissed as Christy bit into her nipples. She let go of the vibrator in her hand and began caressing Christy's head and face as she suckled at her breast.

Christy looked up at her and smiled. "Well we're already half way there." She cooed. "Me with you and our husbands fucking each other." Christy pulled the vibrator form Jen's pussy and sat up, the double ended dildo still in her pussy. "All we need to do is switch up who's fucking who."

Jen sighed and moaned as she reached out to massage Christy's breasts and stomach as they teased each other. "I think that could be arranged." She moaned.

"But right now, I think that we should fuck each other." She held the free end of the dildo and slipped it into Jen's waiting hole as they kissed, both of them oblivious to what was going on behind them now.