Chris' Adventures Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris grinned. "Of course. But first, how about I roll over and let you suck my cock?" Chris watched her face to see her reaction. He wondered if she would want to her firs time with a man, certainly he hoped she would.

Carrie's mouth fell open and she let out a deep breath and had a look of apprehension on her face. "Really?" What if I don't do it right?"

Chris rolled over and chuckled. "Don't worry about it. Just explore and do what you think would make me feel good. I'll tell you what feels good."

Carrie stared down at Chris' thick cock and licked her lips. Slowly she slid down the bed so her head was close to his cock. Getting on her knees between his legs she stretched out and lay on the bed, her head level with his thighs and readied herself to suck her first cock. In the process she caught a glimpse of Christy in the office chair, legs spread wide and dildo sawing in and out of her smooth mound faster and faster. She groaned at the sight and smiled at her before turning her attention to the cock in front of her. Taking it in a hand she began to stroke it. "Mmmmm. It's so hard, yet it feels so soft, and smooth."

Chris groaned as her smooth, supple hands caressed his hard shaft. Her hands stroked his cock and cupped his balls as she lowered her head and began kissing his thighs and hips like he did to her earlier. "Oh yeah. You're off to a good start." She kept rubbing his cock and kissing around his groin a little while longer when she looked up at him from behind his hard shaft in her hand. He watched as she tentatively opened her mouth, leaned in, and kissed his cock. Her lips were warm and soft against his hard cock. He moaned with pleasure as she began to slowly kiss her way around his shaft. Soon all three of them were moaning. Glancing over he saw Christy wide eyed, staring at him and Carrie on the bed. She locked eyes with him and smiled wide, a look of lust building behind her eyes.

"Like that?" Carrie asked.

Chris nodded. "Yes. Lick it, use your tongue, pretend you are licking a popsicle."

Carrie giggled at the comparison and stuck out her tongue and began licking up and down the shaft of the cock in her hand. It twitched and throbbed at her touch. Keeping it up she tongued every inch of his shaft and head, feeling its spongy mushroom give under her stabbing tongue. This made Chris groan so she kept going. "That's it. Lick the base of my head." She did as he said, flicking her tongue at eh base of his cockhead. When she did, Chris let out a loud groan and stiffened.

"Mmmm. That's it Carrie. Just like that." He looked down at her with lust in his eyes. "Now swallow it."

Carrie moaned and drew in her breath. Her eyes widened. "I, I've never had anything that large in my mouth before." She confessed, her voice quivering a bit. "I've licked my small dildos and sucked on them, but never anything this big."

"It's oaky." Chris reassured her. "You don't have to if you don't want to." He reached down and tugged at her arm to urge her to come up, face to face with him. She did, her breasts dragging across his saliva slickened cock and he moaned. "You were fantastic."

Carrie looked unhappy with herself, even with Chris' words of praise. "But you didn't cum. I thought you wanted me to make you cum."

"No baby." Chris said as he tenderly kissed her forehead. "I wouldn't let you make me cum yet." He then whispered in her ear, "I'm going to flood your pussy with cum. You can try again with your mouth later."

Carrie gritted her teeth and a long low groan escaped her lips. From across the room Christy also let out a long groan and they both looked over to see her now sitting up in the chair and bouncing up and down on the vibrator and pulling both her nipples.

"Mount him Carrie." Christy gasped. "Feel your first cock in your pussy." She groaned. Watching Chris treat Carrie so tenderly was bringing her closer to orgasm. She hadn't been treated like that with Chris in quite a while, not that she was complaining, but seeing him lavish that tenderness on another woman was driving her wild, and she was close to cumming, but she didn't want to cum until she saw Chris fill Carrie with his cock. She watched the two of them on the bed as she pleasured herself. Carrie took her suggestion the heart and was now straddling Chris' hips. She had a perfect view of her trimmed mound as Chris held his cock up for her, telling her she could take her time and go at her own pace. She watched as Carrie lowered herself onto Chris, the head of his cock spreading her lips. She raised herself up a little and steadied herself. Then after a moment, Christy watched as Carrie slowly sat back and made Chris' cock disappear into the depths of her young pussy.

"Oh God Chris!" Carrie exclaimed as she sat back on Chris' cock. "It feels incredible. So much better than a silicone dildo." She held herself in place for a minute or two, letting herself feel Chis' throbbing cock in her pussy. "Ughhhh. Dear God, I love it." She sighed as she slowly ground her hips, making Chris' cock slide in and out of her pussy ever so slightly.

Chris smiled up at her as the soft, wet folds of her pussy enveloped his fat cock. Her young body felt incredible on his and her tight pussy was heavenly. Reaching up he cupped her breasts in his hands and massaged them gently as she began rocking back and forth on his cock. "Oh God Carrie, that's it. God your pussy feels great." He felt Carrie lean forward putting more of her weight on his hands and arms as she began to pick up the pace. He just lay there, letting her control the speed and thrusting, enjoying the feel of her young pussy wrapped around his shaft. Soon she sat up and began bouncing up and down on his cock, her breasts jiggling with each movement, her long, straight hair swaying back and forth with each toss of her head. Seeing her young nubile body riding him was driving him to the brink of orgasm. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting in time with the rising and falling of her hips, guiding her on his cock. "Oh God baby! Keep it up and I'm going to fill that hot pussy with a load of cum!" Both Carrie and Christy groaned at hearing that.

"Wait for me Chris!" Carrie cried out. "I. I want to. Cum with. You." She called out haltingly as she began bouncing faster on his cock. She reached down and began diddling her clit to drive her over the edge.

Christy moaned. "That's it Carrie. Paly with your clit like I showed you." She was already playing with her clit, the vibrator stuffed deep in her pussy as she began to shake with her orgasm in the office chair. She pinched and rubbed her clit while sitting back in the chair and sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She watched as Chris reached up to Carrie's neck and pulled her face to his. Carrie continued to diddle her clit as Chris kissed her, his hips raising up off the bed and lifting Carrie up in the process. Their moans were muffled at they kissed and made love. From where Christy was sitting behind them, she could see Chris' cock, slick with Carrie's pussy juice sliding in and out faster and faster. Her lips were coated with milky fluid as she began to moan louder and louder. Hearing ans seeing that was all it took to finally push her over the edge. She began to draw short breaths and her legs tightened up as she groaned and grunted through an earth-shattering orgasm while she watched Carrie suddenly sat up and cried out.

"God yes!! Oh God!!" Carrie cried out, filling the room with her moans and groans, drowning out Christy. "Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Ohhhhhhhhh!" She cried as her body convulsed in an earthshattering orgasm. Her body shook and her head tossed from side to side as she bucked on top of Chris.

Chris grunted and thrust into Carrie's sopping wet pussy one last time and exploded in her tight hole as she came. Hip hips rose off the bed and lifted Carrie off the bed as he pumped her pussy full of cum. He could feel her tight hole contracting around his cock as shot after shot flooded her young pussy. He continued thrusting even after his cock was drained. Carrie continued to moan and writhe on top of him in her orgasm, beads of sweat dripping down her breasts as she continued to cum on top of Chris. After what seemed like an eternity, she slipped off Chris' cock and fell to the bed beside him, breathing heavily.

"That, that was incredible Chris." Carrie rolled onto her side and tenderly kissed Chris on the cheek.

Chris was catching his breath and turned to kiss Carrie, feeling Christy crawl onto the bed with them behind him. "You were fantastic too Carrie. I hope I didn't set your expectations to high now."

Carrie giggled, looking at him and then at Christy behind him. She was running her hands over Chris and then onto her sweat soaked skin. Christy's touch sent shivers up her spine. "Mmmmmm. You may have."

"That's not a bad thing." Christy cooed as she caressed Carrie's thigh. "Expect your lover to treat you well and listen to you."

Carrie sighed. "Thank you. For a first experience that was incredible."

"We're not done yet." Christy added.

Carrie's eyes widened and she shot Christy a questionable look across Chris' body. "What do you mean?"

"Well you didn't think you'd just come here to have Chris fuck you did you?"

"Well. I figured that was what I was here for. You have more in mind?" Carrie inquired, falling back on the bed.

Christy crawled over Chris and lay next to Carrie, running her hand up her hips and to her ample breast. "Well, you told me on our first night chatting that you wanted to sleep with me too. You don't have to leave yet." Christy leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Carrie's lips to punctuate what she wanted.

"You want me to stay the night?" Carrie asked incredulously. "I, I hadn't planned on that."

"You don't have to if you don't want to Carrie." Chris reassured her. "It's up to you."

She fell back on the bed, Chris could see her thinking and mulling it over. He bent his head and kissed Christy's neck, nibbling on her ear too. "Mmmm. That was incredible Christy. Did you enjoy watching me take her?" He whispered into her ear.

Christy cooed. "I did." She turned to face him and kissed him in return just as Carrie cleared her throat. They both looked over at her, she was looking at them and smiling. Which they took as a good sign.

"I want to stay." She announced to them. "Teach me, show me things. I want to explore." She looked at Chris and flashed him a big smile. "Having you as my first was incredible. I want more." Then she looked at Christy. "I want to feel the touch of an experienced woman. Show me things, tell me how to really pleasure a woman."

Both Chris and Christy smiled back. "Our pleasure." Christy said as she got up off the bed and grabbed a robe. "Do you want one too?" She held up a robe for Carrie.

"Thank you." Carrie said as she and Chris got off the bed. She also grabbed her phone from her purse and started typing.

Chris got off the bed and grabbed a robe. "Texting your friends about the wild night you've had?" he joked.

"No. I told my roommate what I was up to tonight. I texted her where I was and would check in with her. She worries. So I'm telling her that I'll be here all night and not to expect me home."

"What shall we do next?" He hugged Carrie s she finished her text and kissed the back of her neck. "If you want to have me again, you'll have to wait a couple of hours.

Christy frowned at Chris and gave him a sad pouting look. "What about me? Maybe I want some dick tonight too."

Chris chuckled. "I guess I can let you have some too." He swatted her ass she walked by, heading out the door to go upstairs. "But it's not like you can't get it any time you want."

Carrie looked from Chris to Christy with a confused look on her face, as if she was thinking that she was getting in the middle of a fight. She followed behind the two of them, a few steps back, not wanting to get in the middle of the conversation.

Christy laughed as she followed Chris out of the room. "True. But after seeing the two of you, I want some too." She had reached the kitchen now and was coming up behind Chris to smack his ass as he rummaged through the fridge.

Carrie rounded the corner of the stairs into the kitchen as she heard the sharp crack of a smack on skin and then a yelp from Chris. She jumped in surprise as she entered the kitchen to find Christy behind Chris, her hand rubbing his ass and Chris was moaning.

"Look. If this is going to be a problem, "She started.

Christy looked over to see Carrie standing on the other side of the island, hands resting on the countertop, a worried look on her face. "It's not." She chuckled. "I'm just giving him a hard time." She walked over to Carrie and wrapped her arms around her from behind to give her a hug. She was tall enough that Christy couldn't kiss the back of her neck without craning her neck so she just rested her head between her shoulders. She could feel Carrie relax as she did so.

Chris set a can of Coke on the island for himself and passed one to Carrie and held onto the one for Christy, waiting for her to come back around the island. "Yeah. She knows I won't deny her what she wants. We tease each other all the time like this."

"I see." She said as a little smile crossed her face. She took a sip of her Coke as Christy grabbed her can and took a drink also. "This is all so new to me. My parents were never this loving in front of me or my siblings."

Chris laughed. "Well, we wouldn't be like this in front of kids. But we definitely don't hide our love for each other from anyone, no matter where we are."

Carrie giggled. "I hope I can find someone like that when I'm older."

"Anyone up for a snack?" Christy asked as she rummaged through the cupboard.

"Can I snack on the two of you?" Chris joked. "Hop on the island and I'll get down to eating." He gave both ladies a sideways glance with a smirk on his face. Christy just rolled her eyes while she now rummaged in the fridge and Carrie blushed. "After what we just did Carrie, I'm surprised you're still blushing."

Carrie smiled sheepishly. "I can't help it. I've never been around two people who talk so frankly about sex outside of the bedroom. As strange as that may sound considering teenagers today."

"you'll get used to it Carrie." Christy said, returning to the island with some crackers and cheese.

Chris returned to the island with some plates and began to fix a snack for himself after handing the ladies a plate. "Make yourself at home Carrie. There are drinks in the fridge, glasses are in the cupboard next to the fridge, and the bathroom is down the hall to the right.

"Thank you, Chris." She said while making a plate of snacks for herself. "So, uh, what shall we do for the next few hours?" Carrie asked while snacking on a hunk of cheese.

"We could watch a movie." Chris suggested. "We've got enough room on the sectional sofa, we could all cuddle together and watch a movie." He looked from Christy to Carrie to see what they thought of the idea.

"And just what type of "movie" are you suggesting we watch Chris?" Christy asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

Carrie saw her rection and the air quotes she was making with her hands when she mentioned movie. "Are you saying he wants to watch a porno?" Carrie giggled.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Christy said with a sarcastic tone to her voice.

"How little faith you have in me honey." Chris shot back. "Any movie you want. Carrie. I have quite the collection." He turned to walk into the living room and gestured to the large bookcases that covered the wall on either side of the TV. They were stocked with case upon case with DVDs in them.

Carrie followed and gasped when she saw the collection. "Oh wow! Neither of you told me you were into movies!"

"He is more than I am." Christy said as she plopped down on the couch. "Take your pick. You're our guest."

Carrie perused the titles. Everything was arranged by genre and then alphabetically. "Wow! This is amazing." Carrie gushed as she looked through the titles. "I love movies too, all kinds, from the 60s to now. Thought my favorites are from the 70s and 80s."

"A girl after my own heart." Chris quipped. "My favorite decades too."

Chris sat down next to Christy and put his arm around her and she snuggled up next to him, laying her head on his chest. She watched As Carrie excitedly thumbed through the collection, mentioning titles that she loved and some that she hadn't seen. Finally she pulled one out.

"How about True Lies?"

"Excellent choice." Christy said grabbing the remote and turning on the TV and stereo.

Carrie found the DVD player and popped in the disc. "Would you hit the lights before you sit down Carrie?" Chris asked as her tall figure came walking back to the couch.

"Sure. Where at?"

"On the wall there." Chris pointed to the wall nearest the kitchen.

She turned off the lights as the movie began and took up position on the couch on the other side of Chris, loosening her robe so she could get more comfortable. Chris glanced over at her and he was sure that she was pulling it open on purpose to flash him her cleavage and a little breast as they sat there. He smiled at her, glancing at her supple skin. She smiled back and snuggled close, letting her robe fall open just a bit more as she did.

Chris wasn't going to complain as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. He lowered his head and kissed both women on the top of their heads as the movie played, content that he had his beautiful wife in one arm and a young nubile co-ed in the other. For the next two hours they snuggled in the dark and took in the movie.

When it ended Chris stretched out and both Christy and Carrie stood up and stretched. He glanced from Christy to Carrie. Carrie stood up, walked around Chris' legs, and held her hand out to Christy. Christy took her offered hand and Carrie pulled her up to stand next to her. "Ready to go downstairs and have me?" She asked, glancing down at her open robe.

"You know, we don't need to go downstairs." Christy suggested, caressing Carrie's taught ass through the satin robe. "The blinds are closed, we can turn the lights down in here, there's plenty of room for three people on the sectional." She glanced down at Chris, who was now idly stroking his half hard cock while looking up at the two of them.

Carrie glanced in the direction Christy was looking and saw that Chris had his robe open and was stroking his cock. She licked her lips and sighed at the sight of his fat cock. "Mmmmm. That sounds like fun." Taking the lead she pulled Christy to the sectional opposite Where Chris was sitting.

Christy glanced at Chris and grinned at him before turning back to Carrie. One hand wrapped around her neck, pulling her head down to hers and the other hand slid inside Carrie's robe to cup and caress her ass.

Carrie opened her mouth as her face approached Christy's. When their lips met, she moaned and slid her tongue right into Christy's mouth. Her hand's snaked into Christy's robe and caressed her round ass and hips. She pulled Christy close to her and they began grinding against each other as they made on in the living room, putting on a show for Chris.

Christy moaned as Carrie kissed her and began fondling her ass. She pressed against Carrie's young body and could feel how wet she was getting as her thigh ground against her trimmed mound. For a young woman who was exploring her sexuality she certainly knew what she was doing, Christy thought. She pressed against Carrie and guided her to the couch.

Without breaking their kiss, Carrie lowered herself onto the couch and sat back as Christy opened up her robe and began kissing her way down her neck. "Ohhhh Christy." Carrie moaned s she shrugged the robe off her shoulders and pushed Christy's head lower, guiding the older woman to her young, supple breasts. Carrie looked down and watched s Christy laid a trail of kisses down her chest to her breasts. She gasped as her lips closed around her large areola and began sucking on one nipple. Her other hand reached up and began rolling the other nipple between her fingers, tugging at it and making her squirm. She lay there enjoying Christy's touch on her body as she threw her head back and glanced over at Chris, who was now naked and stroking his full erect cock. He also had a butt plug in his hand. She gasped as he spread his legs wide and began sliding the large plug in his ass. Her gasp brough Chris' attention to her and he smiled and gazed lustfully at her as he shoved the plug into his ass and groaned.