Chris' Adventures Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris moaned and groaned as he watched his wife make out with Carrie. The two women were exploring each other's bodies as he looked on and he loved it. Christy began sucking on Carrie's breasts and she began to wiggle her ass under her robe. Then he saw that the hand he could see was up under her robe. She was playing with herself as she teased Carrie's nipples. He wanted so bad to go over there and slide his cock deep in her ass or pussy while the two women pleasured each other but he held himself back. He wanted to watch them some more and would wait to see if they would invite him to join in. In the meantime he figured he'd get a little more pleasure for himself. Leaning over, he opened up the drawer in the side table next to the sectional and pulled out a bottle of lube and a butt plug. They kept a couple of toys scattered around the house so they had something handy for either one of them if the mood struck them. Lubing it up he groaned and started sliding the plug into his tight ass. As he did, he heard a gasp come from Carrie and the looked up to see her staring at him. With a wicked grin and lustful look he slid the plug into his ass and groaned with pleasure, wondering if she would let him fill her ass with his cock at some point.

Christy pulled off Carrie's breast, kissing her soft skin and moaning. "How's that honey?'

"I love it." Carrie hissed. "Eat my pussy." She groaned. I want to feel your experienced mouth on my pussy lips."

Christy smiled and shrugged off her robe. "My pleasure." She spread Carrie's legs with her hands and gazed at the glistening lips between her shaved mound. She licked her lips as she inhaled and took in Carrie's heady scent. "Spread your lips for me. Show me that dripping wet pussy."

Carrie eagerly reached down and did as Christy asked. She let her fingers play over her clit and pussy as she spread her wet lips for Christy. "Like that?"

"Yes. That's it. Now tease yourself for me." Christy commanded as she slid three fingers of her own into her pussy. Watching another woman pleasure herself was always a turn on. She moaned as She watched Carrie slide two fingers of one hand into her wet hole. She pumped in and out for a minute or so, all the while keeping her eyes on Christy and her pussy. She wondered what was going through Carrie's mind as they watched each other get off.

Without waiting for an invitation, Christy leaned forward and stabbed her tongue at Carrie's clit. Without a word, her hands fell away from her wet folds, allowing Christy full access to her wet folds. She clamped her mouth down on Carrie's mound and began sucking and licking at her pussy. Her tongue darted in and out of Carrie's wet slit, making the woman moan loudly. She kept it up and ran her tongue up and down her slit and teased her clit every time Christy got to the top of her pussy. Carrie was moaning and groaning with pleasure as Christy kept up her ministrations with her tongue and mouth. She pulled her mouth off Carrie's mound and licked all around her wet lips and mound she could taste the combined juices of Chris' cum and Carrie's pussy and she loved it. "Mmmmm. You taste so good Carrie." She looked up at the young woman from between her thighs and smiled.

Carrie was breathing heavily now and looking down at Christy through half closed eyes. "Oh God. That felt so good. Please keep going."

Christy kissed Carrie's inner thigh and moaned. She glanced over at Chris who was tugging at a butt plug in his ass and stroking. She smiled to herself, leave it to Chris to dig out the toys when he had two hot women having sex in front of him. "Mmmm. How about I crawl up there and get on top of you?"

"Ohhh. What?" Carrie asked as she rubbed her sensitive nipples.

"Let's eat each other out. I'll straddle your face so you can eat my pussy while I eat yours at the same time." Christy heard a groan from Chris at the suggestion. "You like the idea of that Chris?" She asked as she climbed on the sofa and gently pushed Carrie onto her back so her head was facing Chris.

"You know I do." He said as he pulled on his cock. "Maybe I can come over and slip one of you my cock in the process."

Carrie moaned when Chris suggested giving one of them his cock and Christy looked over her shoulder at Chris and blew him a kiss. "Maybe. You got your alone time with Carrie. Maybe it's my turn now." Christy climbed onto the sofa and straddled Carrie as she felt the girl's lips on her inner thigh and her hands on her ass, pulling her down to her face. She was getting right to it.

"Mmmm Christy. God you're wet." Carrie gasped as she looked up at the wet pussy inches from her face. She kissed Christy's thighs and heard what Chris said and Christy's response, and squirmed. "Well Christy," Carrie said as she kissed Christy's bald mound, "You did say you wanted some cock tonight." She ran her tongue up Christy slit and swallowed, groaning at the taste of her pussy. Christy groaned in response. Carrie glanced back at Chris and winked before going back to licking Christy's pussy. Sliding her tongue up and down her bald slit and stabbing her tongue as deep as she could into Christy's wet pussy.

Chris watched as Carrie began to lick and suck at Christy's pussy as he wondered what that wink from her meant. He kept stroking his cock as he began to play with his nipples, pinching and tugging at them as he watched the two women pleasuring each other. Christy had her head buried deep between Carrie's thighs. He could see her head moving up and down and back and forth, and Carrie's legs were tensing and relaxing as she did so. He could also hear moans coming from Christy as Carrie alternated between clamping her mouth on Christy's mound to tongue her slit, and pulling off her and licking her all over and teasing her clit. Apparently, she was doing everything right since Christy wasn't stopping to tell her what to do. It just proves that women know how to please women and men know how to please men, Chris thought. After a few minutes of watching the women please themselves Carrie took one hand from Christy's ass and motioned at Chris. He wondered what she wanted.

Carrie arched her head as he stabbed at Christy's pussy to look up at Chris. She caught his stare and casually waved him over, never breaking contact with Christy's pussy. Chris pointed at himself and she nodded her head and then pointed a finger at his wife's pussy. She saw the recognition in his eyes as he got up from his spot on the sectional sofa and came over to them. Without a word he straddled her face, his smooth balls resting on her nose ans he lined his cock up for his wife's pussy. "Slide it in her." Carrie gasped as she took her mouth off of Christy.

Chris did as told and sank into Christy in one motion. He heard Carrie gasp and groan as his cock disappeared. Christy too, let out aloud moan between Carries thighs but she didn't look up. He grabbed her hips and began sliding in and out of her, pounding away at her pussy, his balls dragging across Carrie's face in the process. He wondered what she was going to do when he felt her tongue graze his cock as he fucked Christy. She was licking both him and Christy as he slid in and out of Christy's pussy. Now all three of them were groaning and moaning as they licked and fucked each other. "Oh my god that feels great!" Chris groaned as he relished the sensations of a pussy and a tongue on his cock at the same time. "I'm going to come soon." He grunted.

Carrie moaned. "Stick it in my mouth Chris. I want to finish you off." She raised her head and opened her mouth in invitation. Not to deny Christy, she snaked an arm into position to finger her. She slid two fingers into the wet pussy in front of her face and began pumping as Chris lowered his cock to her lips.

"Giver her four fingers Carrie. She can take a whole fist when she's this wet." Chris grunted as he fed his cockhead to Carrie. She gasped and groaned around his cock at his statement, sending shivers up her spine.

Carrie did as she was told. From the position she was in she took her four fingers and squeezed them together as she slipped them into Christy. She easily took them into her pussy and grunted between Carrie's thighs when she bottomed out at the web of her index finger and thumb. She wiggled her fingers as Chris fed her his cock. She could taste Christy's pussy on his cock and eagerly sucked him to get all she could of his wife's pussy. Tilting her head back Chris was able to slide his cock deeper into her mouth.

Chris took Carrie's head tiling as an invitation to slide deeper into her mouth. Holding onto Christy's hips for balance he leaned forward and plunged his cock deep into her mouth. She took most of it and then began to gag. He pulled back but she just groaned and shook her head no. Apparently, she wanted him to keep going, Chris thought. He leaned back in, amazed that she could take his cock the first time she'd ever sucked one. Grunting and groaning he fucked her mouth, feeling her tongue running up and down his shaft and her throat tightening on his head. He couldn't hold out any longer and let out aloud groan as he exploded in her mouth. Shot after shot flew from the head of his cock. He heard Carrie, groan ans felt her swallow once and then begin to cough. With her grip on him released he pulled out and his cock sprang from her mouth, letting the next two shots of his load coat her face and Christy's upturned pussy. Apparently, that was all it took to send both women over the edge as Chris slumped back on the sofa and watched as the women writhed, groaned and moaned through their mutual orgasms.

Carrie groaned and coughed after the first load of cum hit her throat and swallowed it. She felt Chris pull out and then a blast of warm cum hit her face and Christys' pussy, dripping over her hand and onto her chin as her orgasm washed over her body. Slipping her hand from Christy's pussy she licked and nibbled her clit as Chris continued to cum on her face and Christy's pussy. She shook with pleasure as Chris fell back. Christy moaned as she stabbed her tongue into her slit and lapped at the juices flowing freely from Christy's slit. Her breathing came in short gasps as she cried out with her orgasm, her mouth buried in the pussy hovering over her. At the same time Christy tightened up and cried out as she came, shaking and moaning over Carrie.

Christy slid off Carrie and sat up, her legs hanging over Carries, breathing heavily in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. God she could eat pussy well for being only nineteen, she thought. She looked over and grinned lazily at Carrie and Chris as Chris crawled up to Carrie to kiss her. "Damn that was incredible."

"Yes, it was." Chris said as he kissed Carrie. "Somebody here is an incredible cocksucker. Taking my cock all the way down her throat the first time."

Carrie blushed. "I hadn't intended on that happening and just went with it."

Chris kissed her forehead. "Well you did fantastic. Didn't she Christy?"

Christy sighed and nodded her head. "Yes, she did." She leaned over to crawl up Carrie's body and give her a kiss. "But now, I think we should all go down to bed. All this fucking, sucking, and licking has worn me out."

"You two are spoiling me for whoever comes next you know?" She said as she sat up on the sofa and grabbed a robe.

"Nothing wrong with that." Chris said as his naked form padded off through the living room to the basement. The girls followed and by the time they got downstairs Chris was in bed and waiting for them. Both Carrie and Christy crawled into bed with him, each on either side of him and curled up in his arms to fall asleep.