Chris' Adventures Ch. 20

Story Info
Chris joins Christy and Carrie for some morning fun.
5.4k words
4.86
1.9k
00

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris woke up the next morning and stretched his arms. As he stretched out he realized that he was alone in the bed, Carrie and Christy were gone. Looking around he saw that neither of them were in the room. He grabbed a pair of panties and a robe, tossed them on and headed upstairs. Walking up the stairs he could hear moans coming from the sun room. His mind quickly conjured up pictures in his mind of what the girls might be doing without him, and they all turned him on. Quietly he stepped into the kitchen and stepped over to the entrance to the sun room. Poking his head around the door he could see Christy and Carrie on the ratan couch grinding against each other.

His eyes grew wide when he saw what they were doing and his cock grew hard, wanting to join them. Instead he opened his robe and began stroking his cock while watching the two women. Christy and Carrie were on the ratan couch facing each other. He could see the double ended dildo buried in their pussies as Christy inched towards Carrie.

Christy moaned as she slid the dildo slid into her wet pussy and gazed at Carrie's young nubile body across from her with the other end of the double ended dildo buried in her pussy. She pushed herself onto the dildo, taking more if it into her pussy, inching closer and closer to Carrie's own pussy thinking about how they got here.

They had awakened before Chris and started making out in bed until Christy decided they should take their make out session someplace where they could be a little freer to move around without waking Chris up. Before leaving the basement Carrie suggested they grab a couple of toys and Christy whispered to her they should try the double ended dildo. Carrie eagerly agreed as they left to go to the sunroom. They ended up on the ratan sofa kissing and fondling each other before getting into a sixty-nine again when Carrie suggested they try out the double ended dildo. Christy had watched as Carrie easily slid half of the dildo into her sopping wet pussy and slid it in and out, making both of them moan. Christy then took the other end of the dildo and slipped it into her own wet, bald pussy.

Now she was inching closer to Carrie, moaning and groaning as her dripping hole took more of the dildo in. Carrie gasped and smiled wide at Christy as she inched towards her. "Oh God Christy." Carries sighed. As she cupped her breasts in her hands and massaged them. "I can feel it moving in me every time you inch forward."

"Feels good doesn't it?" Christy moaned as she inched her ass forward a bit more. Carrie nodded silently. "Now raise one of your legs so I can get even closer." Carrie raised her left leg and Christy slid her right leg under it. Then she draped her left leg over Carrie's and gripped the dildo. She held it in place as she moved her ass closer to Carrie, letting more of the fake cock slide into her pussy. Letting go she leaned back and moaned, feeling full with ten inches of fake cock in her. "Oh God that feels good." Christy gasped while grabbing Carries hips and pulling her close. The last couple of inches disappeared into their wet, gaping holes and their pussies ground against each other.

Both women moaned in pleasure as they ground their pussies together and the dildo moved ever so slowly inside them. "Ahhhh." Carrie moaned. "That is incredible." She gasped as she looked across her body to Christy who was now rubbing her own breasts, her eyes half closed, lost in pleasure with her.

Chris watched the whole thing, stroking his cock at the two women rode the dildo and ground their pussies together. He stifled a groan as they moved in unison on the sofa. They were so wet he could hear sucking and wet slapping noises as they ground their hips together. He watched for a few more minutes before taking his robe off and slowly inching his way into the room. The two women were too engrossed in their own pleasure to notice him coming in on the far end of the room. He kept stroking his cock in his panties as he approached them, standing on the other side of the coffee table when he noticed that their eyes were closed. Their mouths were open and their hands were exploring their breasts as he walked up to Christy, his cock now inches from her face.

Christy tugged at her nipples as she ground her hips against Carrie. The dual sensation of the dildo in her pussy and the feel of Carrie's wet pussy lips on hers was incredible. She moaned and groaned, her eyes shut, relishing the sensations when she felt a shadow cross her face. Opening her eyes she saw Chris standing over her, naked except for the panties and stroking his cock inches from her mouth. "Ohhhh. Morning honey." She cooed. "Is that for me?" She licked her lips in anticipation of sucking it.

"Of course. Now open wide and lick it." He commanded "Get it ready for Carrie."

Christy moaned as she opened her mouth as Chris fed her his cock. She sucked it knowing that she wasn't going the get to finish him off but she didn't care.

Carrie opened her eyes when she heard voices at the other end of the couch and saw Chris standing there, cock in hand, feeding it to Christy. A moan escaped her lisp when she heard him say, Get it ready for Carrie. She cooed, "Ohhh my. And what do you intend to do to me with your cock?"

Chris looked over at Carrie while Christy continued to take his cock down her throat and smiled. "I'm going to deflower your ass."

A visible shiver went up Carrie's spine and she moaned. "Mmmmm. I like the sound of that. I've never been brave enough to use my dildoes, they're awfully big for my ass."

Chris pulled his cock out of Christy's mouth and stepped over to Carrie, standing before her, his cock standing proud out of the leg hole of his panties. "Oh really?" He said, waving his stiff cock at her mouth. Carrie turned her head and licked the tip of his cock and smiled.

"Yes. I tried once but wasn't brave enough. They were to big around." She licked his shaft and nuzzled his balls, the satin of his panties caressing her face as she did so. "Mmmm, I like the panties on you Chris."

Chris moaned as she licked and caressed his cock. "I'm glad you like it. You said once that you were turned on by it. So I thought that I would let you see up close." He grinned wide at her as she took his cock deep into her mouth and then slid off it. He watched as her hands dropped from her breasts and began to caress his panty covered ass.

Moans escaped Carrie's lips as she rubbed Chris' ass. She pulled her lips off his cock with a resounding pop and betted her eyes at him. "I've seen lots of guys in pictures online, but to see it up close is even better." She stroked his cock and licked it from its head to the base, nuzzling her nose against his balls as her eyes widened as if an idea had struck her. "Maybe you could put something on for me. I'd love to see it. In person."

Chris heard Christy groan from the other end of the couch and he let out his own low groan thinking about it. "Mmm that would be hot." He sighed as Carrie swallowed his cock. Her mouth opened wide and she took him down her throat easily, bobbing up and down, as if to convince him of her suggestion by deep throating him. "But how about we save that for our next meeting?" His hands reached down and caressed her head and hair as she eagerly bobbed up and down on his shaft, a mock groan of protest slipping from her mouth.

Christy moaned as she sat up and began sliding off the dildo in her pussy, wanting to take a seat on the chaise lounge and watch Chris take Carrie's ass. "Mmmm. That would be fun. Next time we can all get dressed up and play." The dildo slipped from her pussy, leaving her feeling empty. She glanced at Carrie at the other end of the couch, the dildo sticking half way out of her slick hole. Before she could grab it, Carrie reached down and pulled it free from the wet confines of her pussy and disengaged her mouth from Chris' cock, much to his dismay she could see.

"You want this?" Carrie asked, waving the slick dildo in her fist, her other hand caressing Chris' cock.

Christy leaned forward, getting on her hands and knees, face inches from Carrie. A hand slid up Carrie's arm to grab the slick dildo and she leaned in to kiss Carrie. "Of course I do. Just wait until you see what I do with it." She sat up and grinned at both Chris and Carrie as she vacated her spot on the sofa, grabbing a bottle of lube on the way, to go lay down on the ratan chaise lounge on the other side of the coffee table.

Chris moaned, taking the spot on the sofa that Christy had just left. He wondered what she was going to do with the dildo. He had an idea but wasn't 100 percent sure. As he watched, Carrie swung a leg over his hips to straddle him. She rubbed her legs against his, making both of them moan. His eyes darted from looking at Carrie gyrating in front of him, and to cocking his head to see what Christy was doing.

Christy watched Carrie start gyrating in front of Chris as she lubed up the dildo and teased her tight ass with the tip. Spreading he legs she slid the long fake cock between her ass cheeks and pressed it against her winking rosebud. The dildo easily slipped into her ass and she groaned, sliding at least six inches into her ass and arching her back. She glanced over at Chris and Carrie through half closed eyes, seeing that Chris was watching her and Carrie had just turned to look at hearing the moans of pleasure. "Mmmm. I so love having my ass filled."

Carrie let out a long sigh at seeing Christy with her legs spread and the large dildo in her ass. "Oh my god! You can take that thick thing in your ass?" She felte Chris hands caressing her legs as she stared at Christy fucking herself with the large phallus.

"Having second thoughts?" Chris asked as he sat up and kissed Carrie's stomach, hoping that she didn't. As he kissed her he felt her hands run through his long hair and over his cheeks.

"No. Not at all. I'm just amazed she can take that big thing." Carrie sighed as she sat down on Chris' thighs. Her hands roamed down to his cock and panties, rubbing them and sighing.

"Do you want me to take them off?" He said as he kissed her breasts.

"No. I never realized though how much I liked it until I had you here right in front of me though." She took one of Chris' hands in hers and guided it from her breast to her pussy. "Feel how wet I am."

Chris slipped a finger into her pussy easily, the wet folds of her lips spreading easily for his invading fingers. She was wetter than she was last night and he loved it. "I can tell. Very wet and ready. Do you want my cock in your ass yet?" he cooed.

She shook her head as Chris diddled her clit. "Nooo. I want to enjoy the feel of your cock in my pussy again before you fill my ass. She reached down and pulled his hand form her pussy, holding her lips open with two fingers in invitation as she straddled him.

Chris picked up his hard cock as Carrie raised her hips enough to let him in. He grabbed her hips once his cock head was slipping into her pussy and he thrust upward, lifting her off the sofa ever so slightly. She grunted and groaned as he began pistoning in and out of her, lifting her off the sofa with each thrust. Oh God yes!" She cried out as she threw herself forward, leaning on Chris and rubbing her breasts on his camisole. "Fuck me hard Chris!" She gasped.

Chris obliged by slamming harder and harder into her as she bounced up and down on him, in time with his thrusts. He held her hips guiding her up and down on his cock as she mashed her breasts against him. She ground her hips in time with his thrusting, moaning the whole time. "Oh God I love a real cock in me!" She cried out as Chris plowed her hard and fast. Behind her she could hear Christy moaning and looked over her shoulder seeing Christy pushing the double ended dildo in and out of her stretched ass, watching the two of the on the sofa.

Christy moaned and groaned in pleasure as she watched from behind as Chris filled Carrie's pussy. She slid the dildo deeper into her ass wondering if Carrie would ride his cock like that when he would spear her ass. Her eyes fluttered as she though about seeing Chris take Carrie's virgin ass while she fucked her own.

Chris grabbed Carrie's hips and began thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy, easily burying himself inside her. Looking up he watched as she tossed her head back and forth, her long straight hair waving in time with her head movements and falling over both her and Chris. He marveled at how her lithe, young body bounced up and down on him, her ample breasts bouncing as she rode him, her hands caressing his chest as he filled her over and over. Reaching up with one hand he ran his fingers through her hair and gently grabbed the back of her head, guiding it to his.

Carrie moaned and groaned riding Chris' cock. Her thighs and ass slapped against Chris's thighs as she bounced up and down on his cock, echoing in the sun room. "God yes Chris" she gasped. "This is better than last night." She threw her head back as Chris lifted her off the sofa with his thrusting hips and she felt his hand grab the back of her head. She let him guide her head to his and wrapped her arms around his neck, opening her mouth as Chris drew her head closer to his, lowering her head and meeting his open lips with hers. She kissed him passionately as they fucked, mashing her chest against his smooth skin and stabbing her tongue deep in his mouth as they made wild love on the sofa in front of his wife. They continued to fuck each other; their lips locked in a passionate kiss when she heard a loud moan from behind them.

Both Chris and Carrie looked over to see Christy bending the double-ended dildo and teasing her pussy with it. Christy moaned and smiled at both of them. She was enjoying watching Chris give it to Carrie again and wanted to feel filled up herself. She got the idea to stuff the other end of the dildo in her pussy and pulled it partially out of her ass to bend the other end towards her pussy. Bending it caused the dildo to stretch her ass and she groaned at the pleasure of the pressure, making her think of the time Chris took two cocks in his ass. She wondered if she would be brave enough to do that as she teased her pussy with the long phallus in her hands. Groaning with eyes half shut and legs spread wide for Chris and Carrie to see, she eased the tip of the other end of the dildo into her wet, waiting, pussy. Her mouth gaped open as she slid it in and let go so she could grab the long instrument of her pleasure at the bend. Without her hand on it for a moment the dildo attempted to straighten out and tugged at her ass and pussy as it flexed inside her. "Oh God." Christy gasped. She let her hand hover over the dildo for a few moments as it tugged at her insides. She ground her ass into the cushion of the lounge chair and moaned some more. She grinned at Carrie ad sighed, "You should try this sometime Carrie. It feels great." She grabbed the dildo at the bend and began sliding it in and out of her, burying it as far as she could before pulling it out again. Even though her hand was moving the dildo in and out of her, it was still flexing and stretching her ass and pussy lips.

Carrie moaned as her eyes were glued to the sight of Christy's pussy and ass being filled and stretched by the double ended dildo. "Mmmm. Do you mean getting DPed by real cocks, or by a double ended dildo?" Chris caressed her hips and she heard him answer for his wife.

"Why not both?" Chris said as he guided Carrie off his hard cock. "I'll volunteer to be one guy. But right now I want to fil your ass."

Carrie sat up, moaning at the empty feeling she had. "Ohhhhh. That would be fun. Who would the other half be?" She asked as Chris guided her to the cushions of the sofa.

Chris smiled at her. "I have an idea. And Christy could even join us. But right now I want you to spread your legs baby, grab your ass cheeks and spread them. Show me that cute ass of yours." Chris said as he grabbed a bottle of lube. "And as for the other person, I have a good idea who would like to join in." He turned the bottle over and dripped some lube between the cheeks of her firm, round ass and began teasing her tight hole with his finger. He felt her ass clench as he pressed a finger against her hole. "Relax Carrie." Chris said with a soothing tone. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips as she tensed against the invader.

"I, I'm sorry." Came the nervous reply. "I'm just a bit nervous about taking something in my ass. I want it, but I'm still nervous." She cast her eyes down as if she was ashamed of ruining the moment.

Chris smiled at her and kissed her again. "I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop at any moment just tell me." He stopped pressing against her tight hole and just played a finger over it instead. He felt her ass grind ever so slowly against his hand and finger.

"Oh no, I want it." Carrie sighed as she looked up at Chris. She gave him a warm smile as she relaxed a bit and pressed against Chris' hand and finger some more. "Try again."

Christy fucked herself and watched as Chris caressed and kissed Carrie, making her feel at ease. She marveled at how he could be so caring and loving at times and then hard and demanding at others. It turned her on to no end. She watched the two of them and continued to fucker herself slowly, watching Carrie wiggle on the ratan sofa as Chris teased her asshole.

Carrie moaned as she felt Chris press his finger against her asshole again. There was a little more pressure and she closed her eyes tight as the invading digit spread her hole open just a bit and slipped inside. Her mouth went slack and her eyes opened as Chris pressed his finger deeper into her ass. "Ohhhh." She moaned.

"Feel good?" Chris asked. Carrie nodded and pressed against Chris hand, taking more of his finger into her ass as he lay between her legs.

Carrie nodded as she felt his thumb press against her pussy ans she let out a low groan as it easily slipped into her wet hole. "Oh God. That, that feels wonderful."

Chris stroked his cock and slid his finger and thumb in and out of Carrie, smiling. "I though you might like that. You want another finger?" Carrie nodded and Chris pulled out of her, taking his middle and index finger together and pressing against Carrie's ass. This time there was little resistance to the second invading digit. He saw Carrie wince a little but then her face was awash with pleasure. "Feel good?"

Carrie nodded, keeping her eyes closed and letting Chris slide in and out of her ass with his tow fingers. "Wiggle them around in me." She cooed. Chris did as she asked, plunging his fingers in as deep as he could go and wiggling them. Her eyes opened wide, groans escaping her lips, as she began to wiggle on the sofa in pleasure. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed. Her hips bucked up and down as Chris moved his fingers around in her ass.

Chris grinned as he watched Carrie writhe in pleasure underneath him. By the way she was acting he thought she was ready for his cock so he stopped and pulled his fingers from her ass.

Carrie moaned and opened her eyes when she felt Chris pull his fingers from her ass. "Now what?"

"I'm going to fuck your hot ass with my cock." Chris replied, getting into position. He held his cock in his hand and stroked it, lubing it up for her ass. "Now hold your ass part for me. I want to see my cock disappear into your tight hole." He aimed his hard shaft at the entrance to her ass and pushed forward slowly.

Carrie moaned as she felt the head of Chris' cock press against her ass. "Ohhhh." She moaned as it began to spread her finger fucked hole. The head popped in and she cried out in pleasure and pain all at once as Chris stopped where he was.

Chrsity watched as Chris deflowered Carrie's ass. She had slowed down the pace of riding the double ended dildo at this point. She wanted to last until Carrie and Chris came, which was no mean feat with how good the dildo felt in both her holes. By now she had shoved it in as far as it would go and was idly playing with her clit and nipples, tugging at the hard nubs on her breasts as she caressed her body with the other hand. All the while squeezing and grinding her hips, making the dildo move and squirm ever so slightly in her ass and pussy, keeping her on edge. "How does it feel Carrie?" Christy hissed through clenched teeth?"

12