Chris' Adventures Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie sighed and glanced over at Christy, seeing her playing with her breasts and pussy and smiled, "Ughhhh. He feels so big in my ass." Carrie moaned.

"You want me to stop?" Chris asked as he held himself in place, not moving.

"Noooooo." Carrie gasped as she looked up at Chris. "It feels good."

Chris reached up and massaged her breasts, teasing her erect nipples as he felt her slowly wiggle her ass with just the head of his cock inside. Her legs wrapped around him and then began tugging at his ass, urging him forward."

"You want more?" He grinned. All Carrie did was nod.

"Fill her ass baby." Christy called out as she watched Carrie wrap her legs around Chris' back.

"Mmmmm. She's doing that herself." Chris groaned as Carrie pulled her legs in tighter, drawing him, slowly, deeper into her ass. When eh bottomed out and she relaxed the grip she held on his hips, he leaned over and planted soft kisses on her neck, gyrating his hips ever so slightly to move his cock inside her tight hole, and working his way up to her ear to nibble at it. "God I love a virgin ass." He whispered into her ear. He felt her stiffen and groan as he talked to her while slowly moving his hips around. "You like that?" he asked, still whispering into her ear. She just cooed and he continued to kiss and nibble her ear as he ground his hips with hers. She began matching his gyrating as they embraced on the sofa and he started to slowly withdraw form her ass.

Carrie moaned as Chris began sliding out of her ass. She arched her back and began pushing against Chris, trying to keep him inside her. "Don't. Don't pull out Chris." She sighed. "Fuck me. Take me."

Chris sat up and grinned at her. "I have no intention of leaving your fine, young, ass Carrie. Are you ready to get fucked hard?" he asked as he grabbed her legs, put them on his shoulders, and grabbed her hips., sliding his cock deep into her ass in one long, smooth stroke.

A yelp escaped Carrie's lips as Chris threw her legs around and slid back into her ass. "Oh Please do." She groaned. With her long legs she was able to lock her ankles around Chris neck as he began sliding in and out of her slowly. "Ohhhhhhh. Yesssssss." She moaned as he began picking up the pace. Her supple breasts bounced with each thrust, their hard nipples jutting into the air. Her hands, free to do what they wanted, reached up and played with her hard nubs, making her moan.

Chris felt her ass tighten around his cock as she began playing with her nipples and he grunted. "Oh God Carrie. Keep squeezing that ss like that and I'm going to cum." Carrie moaned underneath him.

"Isn't that the point?" She thrust as best she could against Chris. "For you to flood my ass with cum?" She kept thrusting in time with Chris, moaning and groaning. "Good Lord! I never knew a cock in my ass would feel so good. It hurt a bit at first, but now it feels incredible."

Taking the hint Chris picked up the pace. He began sliding in and out of Carrie's ass harder and faster, making her breasts bounce and her breathing become ragged as moans and groans of pleasure filled the room. As he pounded her ass he was unaware that Christy had come around to the sofa until he felt her hands on his ass.

"That's it baby." She urged. "Plow her ass nice and hard."

Chris moaned and Carrie opened her closed eyes to smile up at Christy. "Come. To. Join. Us." She called out haltingly as Chris continued to pound her.

He watched as Christy turned to face Carrie and climbed on the sofa. When she turned, he could see that the double ended dildo was still buried in her ass, but now it was over half way inside her. "Ugghhhhh. God. Christy." She huffed. "You can. Take. That much." She grunted as Chris slammed into her ass.

"Mmmm. That so hot Christy." He said as she settled her pussy over Carries mouth. "Eat her dripping twat Carrie."

Christy moaned. She loved it when Chris used derogatory terms with her. It made her even wetter. She lowered her bald mound to Carrie's tongue and felt her begin to lick and suck at her folds. As she ground her pussy on Carrie's lips, she could feel the dildo moving ever so slightly in her ass, making her moan.

She grabbed the arm of the sofa and leaned over to steady herself as pleasure washed over her body at the sensations of being licked and fucked deeper than any cock had ever penetrated her. Between the dildo sliding in and out of her ass and Carrie's tongue lapping at her pussy she was going to cum soon.

Carrie moaned as Christy sat on her face. She eagerly lapped at the older woman's pussy as she took Chris' cock in her ass. With one hand she reached up and rubbed Christys' ass and took the dildo that was hitting her chin on one hand, started moving it in and out of Christy slowly. With her free hand she reached between her legs and began furiously rubbing her clit. The three of them were now a moaning mass of sweaty flesh on the brink of orgasm.

Chris moaned and groaned as he plowed into Carrie's ass. He could feel his orgasm welling up in him, building up deep inside him. He was going to flood Carrie's ass with a huge load, he could feel it. He looked at Christy's ass grinding on Carrie's face and Carrie sliding the dildo in and out of her ass. Both women were moaning and grinding against each other, Christy was tossing her head back and forth while holding onto the arm of the sofa. Her breath was coming in short gasps. He figured she was very close to cumming. Which was fine by him, he was ready to explode deep in Carrie too. Then she groaned and cried out.

"Ahhh yesssss!" Christy cried. She tensed and shook on the sofa, tightening her thighs and squeezing Carrie's face. Her orgasm washed over her and her pussy gushed juices al over Carrie's lips and face as she rode her. She could feel Carrie licking and lapping at her clit and folds as the girl's moans reverberated through her groin as she came.

Chris watched his wife tense and shake as she came and he let loose with a torrent of cum deep in Carrie's ass. HE slammed hard into her and cried out as shot after shot flooded the young girls ass. He continued to slide in and out of her as he felt her ass tighten around his cock and she too cried out between Christy's legs. She arched her back and screamed with pleasure as her hand tugged furiously at her clit and she bucked her hips, pushing Chris from her ass as the last shot of cum spilled from his cock onto her pussy and freshly fucked ass. Chris fell back on the other armrest as he watched the two women finish cumming, breathing heavily.

Christy slumped forward and slowly crawled off Carrie to the ratan rug on the floor of the sun room as Carrie lay there, breathing heavily, legs spread, cum dripping from her ass. She turned her head to see Christy slowly easing the dildo from her ass. Turning her head, she saw Chris at the other end of the sofa eyeing her freshly fucked ass and smiling. "You like what you see?" she cooed.

"I do. The better question is, did you like what I did to you?"

Carrie moaned and sat up slowly. "Dear God yes. Though I think you may have spoiled me for any of the guys at college." She glanced at Christy who was now getting up to sit on the sofa. "And you have spoiled me for any of the girls. They're going to have a lot to live up to."

"Well," Christy said, "you can always come back to us when you want." She looked over at Chris who nodded in agreement.

"Definitely. I certainly don't want this to be our one and only time." Chris said as he caressed Carrie's leg.

"What else do you want to do?" Carrie cooed.

"Well you'll just have to wait. I'm sure we can come up with all sorts of ideas." He stood up and held out his hands for both women. Each of them took a hand and he helped them up. "Right now, why don't we take a shower and get some breakfast before saying our goodbyes to Carrie?" Without another word they followed Chris out of the sun room to get cleaned up. As they did, Chris wondered what was in store for the three of them in the future.

12