Chris and Janet, My Education cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers

With that she kisses me again and rolls on to her side so we can hug.

Janet get up and begins to dress.

"I am going to leave you two alone now. Remember Chris, to take good care of this man. He is one in a million and if you don't take care of him someone else will, including me." she smiles.

Janet leave the studio and Chris and I are alone. My cock is still rock hard and I am still fully dressed.

Chris walks up behind me and nibbles on my ear. Her hands are start to remove my t-shirt.

"Someone has way too many clothes on and it isn't me."

As she removes my shirt she begins to kiss the back of my neck and down to my shoulders. With a little pressure on my shoulders, she lets me know to turn around. With my shirt off, she presses her breasts against me and we kiss.

As we are kissing her hands go down to my belt and she undoes the belt. Then Chris begins to kiss my cheek, down my neck, to my left nipple. She nibbles on my nipple while her hands are busy undoing my pants. With the pants undone, she slides them down my legs and I step out of them. The only thing left is my underwear which is incasing my very hard and long cock.

Chris kisses down my stomach and then kneels in front of me. She looks into my eyes and then begins to pull my underwear down. My cock springs free and is pointing right at her mouth. It is an invitation she can't refuse.

With both hands, she gently takes my cock and begins to stroke it. I can tell that she wants to take it slow, but the desire is building in her as well as me. I have been hard and excited for several hours now and I desperately want to cum. I really want to fuck Chris but I am still not sure what she wants.

Apparently the desire in Chris for my cock exceeds her ability to take it slow, she shallows my cock almost all the way to my balls. Janet was more experienced but Chris is hungrier. She attacks my cock with all the gusto she can manage. Her hands start to stroke in time with her mouth swallowing as much as she can.

"Hon, I want your cum. Please!"

"Hmmm." is all I can manage to say. I really wanted to fuck her, but I need to cum.

Chris goes to town on my cock. She is licking, nibbling, sucking and stroking it. Both hands, her lips and tongue are working on me like there is no tomorrow. This kind of treatment can only mean one thing. I am going to cum and it will be quick.

I start to moan and my hands find Chris's head. I start to fuck her face, forcing my cock deeper into her mouth. Chris starts to moan as well. She takes her right hand and begins to play with her pussy. She is getting close to her own orgasm while I am almost there.

"Chris, I going to cum!"

She takes my cock as deep as she can and her tongue is licking the underside of my cock as she sucks and plays with my balls.

All of the sudden she takes her left hand and shoves a finger into my ass and hits a spot I didn't know existed. My orgasm doesn't just build up, it explodes. I literally see stars. I shoot so hard that I am sure Chris was hurt by the force of me shooting into her throat.

When I am done, I have no energy what so ever. I barely can make it to the sofa before collapsing. Chris sits next to me and cuddles into my side. We both drift off the sleep for a few minutes.

I wake up with my cock still hard and Chris slowly stroking it. Once I am awake, Chris climbs onto my lap and says to me.

"I have been waiting for this for a long time. I have wanted you since we went to the beach and you played with my breasts on the way home. Then last week when you ate me to that wonderful orgasm, I thought I would die. I wanted Brad to treat me like you did, but all he wanted was to cum and didn't know or care about my needs. "

"You have shown me that a man can care. Now I want to give myself completely to you. I want to make us one. To have you buried deep in me. To feel you let go inside of me. I am on the pill and I want you to cum deep in me. Make me your woman. Please."

When Chris was done, she climbed on my lap and pulled my cock up, she lined me up with her pussy and said.

"I am yours."

With that she lowered herself onto my cock. First the head of my cock disappeared. Then she slid part way down my cock. She stopped and pulled out a little bit then slid down some more. She continued to slide up and down on my cock several times.

The look in her eyes was one of bliss. Then they began to change. Her breathing began to quicken. Her eyes began to change to desire. She rammed down on my cock and she let out a howl that I was sure my parents heard in the house. Maybe even her parents heard it.

She began to shake and her pussy went into spasms around my cock. I don't know why I did it but I bucked my hips to push my cock deeper into Chris. Her eyes flew open and she pulled up and then rammed down on my cock. She launched into another strong orgasm. My cock and balls as well as the sofa became drenched with her cum.

Chris could not stop. She kept riding my cock. Bouncing up and down on me as hard as she could and each time she did, she orgasm again which caused her to bounce some more and caused her orgasm to renew. This kept going for several minutes. She finally stopped and I kept going. It was hard to pump into her with her on top so I rolled us over so that Chris was on her back with one leg on the floor and the other up in the air by the back of the sofa.

I kept pumping into to her. I no longer cared if Chris was enjoying it. I was going to cum and fill her with as much cum as I could. Chris apparently had passed out and came around as I was pumping into her for all I was worth.

"Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me, cum in me, make me yours."

"Damn you feel so good. So wet and warm. I want to fill you with my cum, Chris."

"Yes, give it to me. I am yours. Do it, fuck me for your pleasure!"

I can feel my balls starting to tighten. My cock grows even harder as I approach the orgasm I have wanted all day.

"Chris, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, do it, fuck me, cum in me, I am all yours!"

By the time she tells me to cum it is too late to stop. I start pumping into her harder and deeper. Then the lights go out as I cum. I can't pump any more, my cock is spasming and shooting cum deep into my new girlfriend. We are both spent. I don't want to stop and I slowly pump as we lay together.

Slowly my cock shrinks and I fall out of Chris's pussy. My breathing as well as Chris's return to normal. I kiss Chris and hold her tight. After several minutes we both sit up. Chris has a huge smile on her face.

"If that happens every time we are together, I am never leaving your side."

"Yeah, that was great. I am so lucky."

"Why?"

"You are so beautiful. You have a great body and I absolutely love making love to your body."

"You are fantastic. I have never had anyone make me feel like you do. I'm not sure I will ever be able to sleep unless you are with me."

"Seeing you like this and having done what we just did, I have enough images in my mind that I will be able to cum every night before falling asleep."

"Don't you dare! If you need to cum, call me. I want to make sure you are always satisfied. Promise me you won't jerk off without me."

"We will have to be together all the time for that to happen. I jerk off every day. Sometimes two or three times a day."

"Well then I know we will be together a lot."

As we got dressed, which took some time, I said to Chris,

"Sometime I would like to sleep with you. To have you naked sleeping next to me so that when we woke up we could play around. What a way to start the day."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll see what I can do."

So started my summer with Chris. She was my model for the photography course and my girlfriend. We spent all of our time together. Chris loved to make love and was always willing to experiment. If it bought either one of us pleasure she would do it.

After Chris left, I started to develop the film for my lesson. I would have to remember to start taking some nudes. Maybe Chris and Janet would model for me.

rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers
12