Chris and Jasper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at Jasper's, he had his back turned to Chris to unlock the door. Chris pressed his body to him and kissed him on his neck, Jasper moaned.

Chris pushed him through the door, twisted him around, and they started kissing, the door slowly closed on its own. "Um, Chris." Jasper would try to get out between kisses, but he wasn't very successful because he was groping Chris as much as Chris was him. "Chris." Jasper was breathing heavily, as was Chris. But now he needed to stop Chris before he couldn't because Chris was starting to head south. "Chris!" Jasper raises his voice; it was almost a squeal, but he got Chris's attention.

Chris stood up, looked Jasper in the eye, and could tell he went too far. "I'm sorry, Jasper." He didn't know what to do, now he felt like a dick. "Maybe I should go, and we'll just meet up tomorrow?"

"No, please. I'm sorry, Chris." Jasper didn't want Chris to leave and started kissing him, and Chris stopped him. "Chris, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to stop, I..."

Chris exhaled. "Jasper, please don't, don't give in, just because you think it will keep me here with you." Chris smiled. "Jasper, I'll stay, I'd love to have sex with you, but if you're still not comfortable, be the strong guy and just tell me no."

Jasper laughed. He was so relieved, "Thanks for understanding, I'm just." Chris kissed Jasper to stop him from having to explain himself.

"It's okay Jasper, I do understand."

Jasper pulled Chris upstairs after locking the front door. "The bathroom is here." Jasper opened the linen closet and laid out a towel along with a washcloth on the sink, Chris had already started to take his clothes off and turn on the shower. Jasper could only stare when Chris turned around, and he apologized, Chris just smiled and got in the shower. Jasper just mouthed the words 'Oh My God!' when he walked out of the bathroom.

Jasper went to the bedroom to get it ready for Chris, and he didn't know if Chris would want to sleep or eat something. Jasper was straightening up and putting away his clothes, he didn't hear the shower turn off, and Chris walk into the bedroom.

Chris stood in the doorway with his towel wrapped around his waist, watching Jasper. He smiled, knowing Jasper didn't think he was standing there. "If you keep bending over like that, I may have to turn on more of my charm to get you in bed."

Jasper swung around, and when he saw Chris, his mouth dropped open. "Ah, Um."

Chris walked up to Jasper, wrapped his arms around him, bent down, and kissed him. Jasper was speechless. "I never thought I could make you so confused, you couldn't speak," Chris whispered in Jasper's ear when he was kissing his neck.

Jasper was breathing rapidly, trying to think but not about this hard body and cock pressed against him. He didn't want to give in, but he was losing his resolve. Chris was slowly backing Jasper towards the door, which he didn't even realize.

Chris bent down and kissed him once more, a long sensuous kiss. "I'm going to go to bed for a while. You're more than welcome to join me, but I'm sure you could find things to do." Chris gave Jasper a little push but not before handing him his towel, walking over to the bed with a grin, and getting in.

Jasper stood in the doorway, holding the towel, looking at Chris. "You're evil, Mr. Johnston."

Chris laughed, "You can join me. I promise I'll be good." Then he thought about it. "Maybe, I'll be good." Jasper just turned and left, Chris laughed again, but it didn't take long after he laid his head on the pillow to fall asleep.

Jasper went downstairs. He couldn't believe Chris was teasing him this much. He looked to see what he had for food and went back up to ask Chris if he wanted something to eat before he slept. When Jasper walked in, Chris was already asleep.

Jasper should've realized Chris would've turned food down. He remembered when he had stayed with Bill and Mary before buying his place, and Bill would turn down food to sleep when he got off his shifts. But Jasper knew when the need for food came, Chris would wake up.

Jasper went back downstairs and called Bills house, hoping Bill would still be up, but if not, he'd talk to Mary. "Hello, Jasper." Mary had looked at the caller ID before picking up.

"Mary, by any chance, is Bill still up?" Mary hands Bill the phone without telling Jasper.

"Jas, what's up." A tired-sounding Bill said.

"I'm sorry, Bill, I'll call back. I didn't mean to wake you."

"Jas." It is all Bill had to say.

"Do you think I should give in so easy to Chris?" Jasper took in a deep breath and let it out. "He wanted me so bad today, and I wanted him, but I."

"Jas, when it's right. It will be the right time. Do you want me to talk to Chris?"

"God No!" Jasper almost shouted. "I mean, I know he'll respect my decision, and he did back down when I showed my uneasiness." Jasper's heart was racing.

"Then calm down, what did he do?" Jasper summed up the morning to Bill. "Were you okay with how he treated you? Meaning, he didn't make you feel bad for not sleeping with him." Bill asked.

"No, he didn't make me feel guilty in any way at all," Jasper responded. "Maybe I'm overthinking this, and I'm sorry for keeping you up, Bill. Thank you."

"Jas, if he hurts you, he won't be standing."

"Thanks, Bill, but I don't think Chris is anything like Will. Maybe I'm a little overprotective of myself this time."

"Well, let me know if you need me. I'll call later to check on you. And you know, anytime you need me, you can call. I'm always there for you."

"I know."

Bill and Jasper talked for a few more minutes. Jasper made himself a sandwich and kept himself busy by cleaning his house. He cleaned things that were already clean, but it wasn't like they were super clean. Jasper had been neglecting them a little since meeting Chris. Before Jasper knew it, it was five in the evening, and he started to hear Chris move around above him. Jasper heard him stumble to the bathroom and the toilet flush.

When Chris woke at first, he couldn't remember where he was, then it dawned on him, and he smiled. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around Jasper's bedroom. Books were everywhere, organized but everywhere.

Chris reached for the few books which were on the nightstand and smiled. Jasper was trying to read what Chris was reading but could see that he wasn't into it, because of where the bookmark was, and it was the first Jack Reacher book. The next book was 'Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie' he could tell Jasper was into this book because he was almost finished with it. There were others similar to it in the pile. Chris could tell Jasper preferred non-fiction over fiction, but he did have some fiction but not as much.

Chris went off to the bathroom, and when he walked back into Jasper's bedroom, still naked, he searched for his bag to get dressed. He knew it was evil earlier to mess with Jasper, but he enjoyed the look on his face when he handed him the towel and walked naked to the bed.

Jasper heard Chris coming down the stairs. He wanted to run over to him and kiss him but didn't want to seem too eager. When Chris rounded the corner and looked at him, Jasper smiled and walked over. Chris immediately put his arms around him and bent to kiss him. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, great actually, it was even better waking up and knowing I'll get to do this." Chris bent again and picked Jasper up with his arms around his ass and held him as he kissed him. Jasper placed his arms around Chris's neck and his legs around his hips.

"Mmmmm, I like this." Jasper giggled between kisses. "But put me down before you end up hurting yourself."

"I could carry you all day, and you weigh what." Chris bounced Jasper in his arms. "Maybe one hundred and forty?" Jasper just shook his head and laughed. Chris was spot on in his guessing, but Jasper wasn't going to tell him. Chris put Jasper down after kissing him once more. "So, Babe, what would you like to do for dinner, because I'm starved?"

"Well, we could do your original idea of ordering in pizza and watching a movie," Jasper suggested, and Chris smiled.

"I would love that, more time to snuggle with you before you kick me out for the night," Chris responded because he expected he'd be heading home after a few hours.

"You don't have to leave tonight, and we could ride down together in the morning." Jasper looked up at Chris, wishing he'd stay.

Chris laughed and smiled. "And, are you expecting to sleep tonight if I stay?"

Avoiding the comment, Jasper continues, "I'll get the pizza flyers, you know where the movies are. If you want to pick something, or we can snuggle and watch some TV." Chris smiled and shook his head because he knew he was being evil again.

Later, Chris was sitting on the couch with Jasper snuggled up beside him, the pizza was half-eaten on the coffee table, and they weren't paying attention to the movie. "I like this, Chris." Jasper laid his head on Chris's chest, and he kissed the top of it.

"I do too, I'm glad I was doing a shift at the 46/27, and it was on Bill's detail."

"So am I, and by the way, you don't mind coming to Bill's house tomorrow, do you?"

Chris smiled, "No, Jasper, I don't mind."

"Will you stay this time?" Jasper hates that Chris sometimes heads back to the city when they have been going over on Tuesdays or other days.

"I don't mind staying, but it was just sometimes. I had something to do." Chris didn't know if he should've stated that, but Jasper looked like he was going to question, so he continued. "I was meeting my brother for a drink.

"Oh, you could've told me, you don't always have to come."

"Jasper, I can do both, and I like to." Chris leaned down and kissed Jasper wishing he'd forget it and move on. "I'd love to go with you to your brothers and stay. I'll have clothes with me when I meet you at the library next week."

Jasper just laughed, but then it dawned on him. "Oh, you will have to have everything for work."

"Yeah, I know." Jasper sat up and kissed him, and then his phone began to ring. Chris handed it to him. It was sitting on the end table. "Hey, Bill. Yeah, we will be there by six. Yeah, just a minute." Jasper looked at Chris, "He wants to talk to you."

"Bill?"

"Probie, don't forget to bring your shit with you. You're staying this Tuesday and not leaving. You can deal with this brother this time, not your real brother." Bill laughed.

"Yeah yeah. I'll have them with me. Anything else?"

"Yeah, remember, treat him well. Now let me talk to Jasper."

"Always, and here he is." Chris handed Jasper back his phone, and Jasper put it to his ear.

"Hey, Bill."

"Is Chris behaving himself?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need me to talk to him?"

"No, and he'll meet me at the library, then we will be together when we arrive."

"Okay, Jas. But, if you need me to. I will."

"Okay, yeah, love you too. Goodnight."

"Okay, Jas, love you. Goodnight." Bill decided he'd talk to Jasper when he wasn't with Chris.

Jasper snuggled back up to Chris, and they finished watching the movie, Chris ate more pizza before they went up to bed.

When they went to bed, Chris stripped off his jeans and t-shirt, which left him in his boxers. He wanted Jasper to feel comfortable in bed, but Jasper could see Chris was hard. Jasper removed his pants and shirt to reveal his briefs, Chris laid down first, and Jasper turned off the lights and crawled in beside him. "Do you have your alarm set?"

Jasper smiled. "Yeah." He then snuggled up to Chris and kissed him.

Chris wanted Jasper so much, and he was so hard. He could feel Jasper was too and would gently rub Jasper's back and side, putting his hand in his underwear. He could hear Jasper's breathing pick up, he smiled to himself and kissed the top of his head.

"Chris, please."

"Please Yes, or Please No?" Chris laughed. He knew the answer, and he was only giving Jasper a hard time.

"Chris." Jasper couldn't say anything else, Chris kissed him passionately and turned him over. "What are you doing?" Jasper was shocked.

Chris laughed, "I'm going to spoon you, hopefully, we will get to sleep sometime tonight, but if I need to, I can put my jeans back on."

"No, you won't need to," Jasper responded too quickly.

Chris laughed, pulled Jasper closer, and kissed his neck, causing Jasper to moan. Chris grind his barely covered cock into Jasper's brief covered ass. "Are you sure?" Chris whispered.

"Oh, God." Jasper was breathing rapidly and went to turn around, but Chris held him tight against him and stopped all movement.

Chris kissed Jasper on the neck one more time, apologized for pushing again, told him goodnight and that he'd be good. And he was the rest of the night, he just held him until they fell asleep, it took a bit, but they did finally achieve sleep.

The next morning when Jasper's alarm went off, he tried to reach it, but Chris being in the way, Jasper couldn't quite reach. Chris swung his arm over, hitting the clock and shutting off the annoying buzzing. "Didn't we just go to sleep?" A very tired sounding Chris spoke up.

"At one, I think, but we were back up at three and five." Jasper cuddled back up to Chris. Chris was lying on his back, and throughout the night, they would start kissing one another. If it wasn't Jasper waking to start, it was Chris.

"I remember five something, but don't remember anything after then." Chris smiled and pulled Jasper up to kiss him, and Jasper laughed.

"Well, now it's six-thirty, but I have to get up and take a shower. I would say, would you like to join me, but I need to get ready for work, you can shower after I'm finished." Jasper responded and tried to climb over Chris. Chris held onto him and kissed him. "Mmmmm, I wish I could stay home today. I hate working on Saturdays."

Chris released him. "Go and get ready. I'll follow when I hear the shower turn off." Chris didn't hear anything after Jasper left the bed; he had fallen back asleep. The next thing Chris knew Jasper was waking him, telling him if he didn't get in the shower now, he'd go home with dried cum all over him.

Chris got up and jumped in the shower, quickly washing because he didn't want to hold Jasper up. When he came out into the bedroom, he dressed in his jeans and t-shirt from the day before, leaving his boxers off. He packed his dirties in his backpack and walked downstairs.

"I made you an egg sandwich, I don't mean for you to eat and run, but we need to make the train, so are you ready?" Chris nodded his head as he grabbed the sandwich Jasper handed him, and they headed for the station. Jasper got off first and walked the few blocks to the library. Chris continued, then transferred before his walk home.

When Chris made it home, he climbed into bed and fell asleep thinking about Jasper. While Jasper daydreamed about Chris all morning, Jasper couldn't wait until his day was done. He texted Chris at lunchtime but got no response. He was hoping to get to see Chris when he left work that evening. When he got his things ready to go, he found a text from Chris saying he was meeting with his brother and he'd call him later. Later never came.

When Chris got in at three that morning, he texted and apologized for not calling earlier that he and his brother stayed at the bar until closing. He told Jasper he'd call when he woke up.

Bill stopped over Sunday morning to see Jasper, he was expecting Chris to be there too, but when he walked in, and Jasper was alone in the living room, he was amazed. "Where's Chris?"

"At home."

"Okay, why do you seem all sad about this, Jas? Did he do something?"

"No."

"What did you two do?" Bill could see something happened. "Did you two finally go all the way?"

"No, I still haven't let him cross that line, but we did move up to oral."

"Yours or his choice?"

"It was mine."

"And are you having second thoughts?" Bill was looking at Jasper because he looked like he was.

"He didn't talk to me at all after he left Saturday morning. Then he suddenly had a date with his brother?" Jasper questioned.

"Jas, that might have been my fault." Jasper looked at Bill oddly. "When you handed Chris the phone Friday, I told him, he had no choice he was staying Tuesday night. He could spend the night with you and me and deal with his real brother any other night."

"You knew he was leaving on Tuesdays to meet up with his brother instead of staying?"

"Yeah, I asked him after the first time he didn't stay, and you were mad. I figured you would ask, or he would've told you why he was leaving, but I guess neither of you did." Bill thought maybe a little discussion about open communication was due at their home on Tuesday. "What are you going to do today?"

"Clean, get my things ready for the week. I need to go and get some groceries and do a little shopping."

"Why don't you call Mary? I know she needs to do a lot of shopping as well. Go up to my place, and you two can go in a bit. I'll bring the car back in about an hour or so and then you two can have it."

"You don't want to go with us?" Jasper knew he wouldn't but had to ask.

"Hell no, I'm fine staying home on the couch. Do I need to call Mary for you?"

"No, go do what you need to do, and I'll see you at your house later. Love you."

"Love you too, Jas." Bill left Jasper's house in search of Chris.

Sunday went by without Chris coming over, Monday, Chris was waiting on Jasper's steps when he came home from work. "Hi."

"Chris, what are you doing here?"

"Since you won't text me back or return my calls. I decided to come and wait for you here."

"I was busy at work, and I read them on the train coming home."

"Jasper, I wasn't avoiding you. I went out with my brother. I had to cancel Tuesday with him, so he asked if I would go out Saturday." Chris looked at Jasper. "We ended up going to dinner and then to the bar. I do like hanging out with Jeff. I know you don't like him, and you don't have to."

Jasper seemed to soften, "I'm sorry, you were rearranging your life around me. I know I should be happy."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, and I'm happy to rearrange anything for you." Chris was standing and holding Jasper at his door. "May I come in?" Jasper nodded. When they walked in, a wonderful smell hit them. "Mmmmmm, that smells great Jasper."

"When I was at Bill's on Sunday, Mary convinced me to buy a small roast and stuff to put in the crockpot. I suppose you would like to stay for dinner?"

Chris's heart sank, and he realized he hurt Jasper, "No. I just wanted to see you is all and to make sure you still wanted me to meet you at the library tomorrow."

"Of course I do, if you still would like to."

"I do, and I'll be there before you get off. Well, I didn't want to interrupt your evening Babe. Text me later when you want to talk." Chris turned to leave.

"You're gonna leave?"

"Babe, it doesn't sound like you want me here, so I was gonna go home."

"I didn't say I didn't want you here."

"By saying 'I suppose you would like to stay for dinner?' that kind of meant you didn't want me here. Babe, I'm sorry, I went out with my brother, I didn't think it would be a problem, but I guess it was."

"Chris, please stay, I do want to talk." Chris walked passed him to the living room and sat down and just waited for him to begin. "Wow, you're not going to say anything?" Chris just shook his head. "Okay, well, I was hurt the other day. We moved our relationship to a new level, and you just left and didn't' contact me that day or even the next."

"Babe, you were at work, and I left you a text. Please don't be this way, don't nitpick. I figured you knew why I didn't on Sunday." Jasper looked at Chris, clueless. It dawned on Chris that Bill never told Jasper, he came to his apartment and bitched him out, so Chris came up with a quick excuse. "I sent you a text, stating I didn't feel good after being out late with Jeff, so I ended up sleeping most of the day. But you knew I texted in the evening."