Chris and Jasper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't get that text, and yes, I knew about the texts in the evening."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. But it sounds like you hung out with Bill and Mary anyway. Hopefully, you had a good day."

Jasper seems to soften, and Chris could tell he was able to break through again. He didn't know Bill wouldn't have talked to him and now he feels like an ass for not trying harder to get ahold of Jasper on Sunday after he was rudely awakened.

"Would you like some dinner?" Jasper asked nicely.

"I would love to spend the evening with you."

****

They ended up falling asleep on the couch together, and Jasper was cuddled into Chris. They talked until late into the night and fell asleep. The next morning Jasper didn't want to go to work, but he knew they were going to Bill's for dinner. "You're going to be at the library by five, right?"

"Yes, Dear." Chris smiled.

"Stop that." Jasper laughed.

"I'll be there. You know that, and I'll have all my stuff. I'll need to pick up some more books anyway."

"Okay."

****

When they arrived at Bill's, Chris asked Bill if he'd come outside with him. "I would appreciate it if you would back a little out of our relationship."

"Probie, that's not going to happen."

"Jasper didn't know you bitched me out on Sunday, and I didn't tell him. But I didn't contact him much on Sunday because of it. I would've woken up and called him and found out he was pissed at me on my own if you didn't come over. It took waiting on his porch to get him to talk to me."

"You can't have sex with him and not talk to him for over twenty-four hours."

"You're correct, I understand this, but I can't take it back now. You yelled at me enough on Sunday."

*

"What are they talking about?" Jasper asked Mary.

"I don't know." Mary did have a clue, she knew Bill went over to Chris's on Sunday, he told her after they had taken Jasper home.

*

Bill looked at a very pissed off, Chris, "I'll back off a little, but you two need to have better communication."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"Stay here, and I'll be right back." Bill ran in for beers for the two of them. "I think you need this." They sat down and just looked at the houses that were nearby. Jasper finally got tired of waiting for them to come back in and came out.

"Are you two going to stay out here all night?"

"Sorry, I just needed to talk to the Probie about a few things."

They went in and had dinner and afterwards were in the living room sitting around talking. "Jasper, look at me, please. You're not allowed to get mad at Chris about this." Chris looked at Bill, he knew what Bill was going to say before he said it, and was shaking his head, and Jasper looked at Chris. "The reason Chris didn't contact you Sunday morning, was my fault. When I sent you to my house, I went to Chris's apartment and yelled at him for depressing you."

"Bill, I didn't ask you to do that."

"I know, but you were so down. You were hurt."

Mary stopped all of it. "I think everyone here needs better communication with one another — not just Chris and Jasper. Bill, I love you. But it looks like you need to start talking with your brother more and not just stepping in." It was Bill's turn to open his mouth and shut it. "I love you all. Please work on communicating better." Mary got up and took everyone's cups to the kitchen. "Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm tired."

They all nodded, and everyone walked up the stairs to go to bed, Chris and Jasper headed to the same room Jasper always slept in. After going to the bathroom, Chris set out a uniform for the next day before he started taking off his clothes when Jasper came up behind him and hugged him.

"Can we?" Jasper started to say.

"Yeah, we can cuddle, but nothing like what we did Friday night."

"Why not?" Jasper looked at him. "I know you liked it."

Chris looked at Jasper for a minute before responding. "Jasper, you're a..." Chris shook his head. "You know we shouldn't be sucking one another without a condom."

"I know, but I'm clean, you don't have to worry there. I was tested after Carl, and I haven't been with anyone since." Jasper looked up at Chris. "Chris, I do want to take it slow, but I don't know what happened Friday night."

"Jasper, I haven't been tested since my last, and it wasn't a relationship. Since coming back to the city, most of mine have been one-night stands, some replays but mostly just one-nighters. I haven't had time to invest." Chris looked down at Jasper. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that."

"No, it's good to know." Jasper decided to try to change the topic a tad. "You started to say something before you said we should've used condoms, you were about to call me something," Jasper asked.

"Oh." Chris laughed and smiled. "A little wild animal, damn we kissed and rubbed each other off at one, and then I woke with my cock in your mouth at three and you humping my leg."

"Well, can you blame me." Jasper smiled and pulled Chris down to kiss him.

"So, I need to get tested. As I said, I'm sure I have no diseases, but I should still get tested before we do anything else without a condom." Chris sits down on the bed. "This does pain me, though, because you give the best head I've ever had, and it doesn't feel the same with a condom."

Jasper laughed. "I'm sure you've had better. I'm not that good."

"Don't underestimate this pretty little mouth of yours. You have some talent there." Chris laughed, pulled Jasper into a hug, and kissed him.

They pulled the bedding down and started to get undressed down to their underwear. "Is that all you two going to do is laugh?" They heard Bill from the other side of the wall.

"Leave them alone, Bill," Mary responded.