All Comments on 'Chris and Jasper Ch. 08'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 4 years ago

Chris is a very patient man, LOL. Jasper is A LOT.

Reddfox19Reddfox19about 4 years ago
Meh

So thankful you finished but felt a tad rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chris’s family?

Will there be some follow up on chris’s family? At least his brother who seemed to be getting used to the relationship?

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 4 years ago
I like the ending sooooo much better than before.

The story ended a lot happier than the original story I read. It was much better ending if you ask me. This to me is way better. You talk about your characters talking to you for the finishing of the story. Well this is one hell of a way to finish it. It makes the reader happy and it ties up the loose endings.

Kat you did a fab job at writing such a glorious story. This has become a story I will read over and over again. We still need to have some time to chat, but it will be when we have some time. Hope all is well and take care of yourself and Smile.

Aclassylady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not finished

Please do a chapter nine maybe Christ family accepts him his dad moves out

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I appreciate this do-over for Chris and Jasper, the Fireman and the Librarian. Beautifully reimagined, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love teaching your stories

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

I was confused at first, I knew I had read the story, in spite of a new title.. So I went back and re-read the introduction, with a bit more understanding..

It's interesting that Lit recognized that I had read the story before, for most chapters had my 5-star rating showing, but some chapters did not.. maybe it is a difference in how much of the chapter was re-written or re-titled? Some chapters are still titled the same as the first version..?

All in all a great story. I need to find a copy of the original, and re-read it for comparison. I loved the old version, and also love this version.

Thanks for the great storytelling!!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story in one sitting unencumbered by having read the previous posting.

The writing draw me into the world of Chris and Jasper and I found it totally believable and moving. The dialogue was realistic and the relationships equally so.

The portrayal of the strains inherent in a relationship where one partner holds a dangerous occupation is brilliantly set out as is the bond between men working together in those situations.

In summary top notch story telling and writing which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES