Chris and Jasper Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chief.

Jasper tried to hide a smile. "Great, I'm amazed you weren't in on this too." Chris looked over at Jasper.

"I knew nothing about this, but you've been moping?"

"Shut up." Chris chuckled.

They sat in silence for a bit again, then Jasper spoke. "Chris, I love you, but you hurt me."

"I know."

"Let me finish."

"Yes Sir." Chris smiled.

"Damn it, Chris." Jasper got up on his knees and decided to straddle Chris and sit on his thighs. "Chris, I love you, and you hurt me. You shouldn't get to decide what's best for me."

"You're right," Chris whispered.

They stared at one another for just a second before they began to kiss. They stopped and laughed; the fire station's tones were going off. They could hear all the guy's running into the engine bay and getting into gear. One of them pounded on the door and yelled, "What no sex yet Probie." Then they heard the trucks pull out and later it became quiet again.

"Who was that?" Jasper asked.

Chris laughed, "My replacement for the day, Alex." Jasper looked at Chris again and reached for his face to kiss him again. "Jasper?"

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Jasper responded, and Chris lean his head on Jasper's chest, and they embraced. "But Mr. Johnston, I'm going to tell you. I'm not a quick fuck." Chris smiled into Jasper's chest, remembering that was the first thing he told him when they walked out of the library the first day. "You did hurt me a lot."

"I know."

"Bill told me to be patient, that you got scared. And after I got over being completely pissed at you, I started to understand what Bill was telling me." Jasper kissed Chris. "Bill said he did the same thing to Mary, but Mary wasn't as good as I was." Jasper laughed.

"What do you mean."

"Well, I should say she was better than me. She got Bill back within a week." Chris looked at Jasper with curiosity, and Jasper laughed. "She went on a date with another guy. I thought about it, and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I love you too much, and I wanted to wait for you to come to your senses on your own. I didn't think you wouldn't."

Chris chuckled. "I've been miserable, Jasper. I was getting closer and closer to breaking."

"How?"

"I was going to the restaurant that we first went to a lot lately."

"Bill did mention to Mary that Jesse had seen you at a restaurant near my work."

"Yeah, you know why I choose that restaurant out of all the restaurants that we've gone to?" Jasper shook his head, and Chris smiled. "Not only was it the first one, but I also get to see you walk by to go home."

Jasper pulled Chris to him, and they started kissing, Jasper began to unbuttoned Chris's shirt, and Chris stopped him. "I thought you said you're not an easy fuck?"

"Shut up and get your clothes off," Jasper stated, and Chris laughed.

They were pulling at each other's shirts, and then Chris pushed Jasper back onto his back and pulled his pants off. "We need something for a lube," Chris stated and stood up. He started looking through some drawers that he didn't inventory yet and started laughing.

"What?" He pulls out some lube. "Did they think of everything?" He pulled out condoms too, and then Jasper started to laugh. There was a note to cover the cam, but Chris didn't share that with Jasper; he just looked up and grabbed a piece of gauze from a drawer and some tape and wrapped the lens.

Then they wasted no time getting busy. Chris started kissing Jasper and moved down to his chest. He missed it so much, just pleasing Jasper. Even their makeup sex he loved, sometimes he'd pick a fight to piss Jasper off to either have slightly rough sex or makeup sex. Jasper was a tiger sometimes.

"This floor is cold," Jasper stated before he got further.

"Oh, I didn't think about that. Let me see." Chris jumped up again and looked in a larger cupboard that he hadn't made it to and found some food. "Well, if you'd like some chips." He laughed, then he looked in another and found what he was looking for, they did think of everything and he had to laugh, it was his blanket from his bunk. "Here, get up."

"Really a blanket?" Chris laid it down where when they finished, he could cover them both and snuggle for a bit before getting dressed. When Jasper laid back down, Chris kissed him and started back over. "Wait, Chris, Wait."

"What?"

"You're off tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah."

"I still have your key. I'll come over after work, and we'll pick up where we left off. I don't want to do it here." Jasper didn't want their first time back together to be in a supply closet. "I want to be comfortable and not worry someone could walk in."

"Deal." They both stood up and got their clothes back on. "But, we can lay down and cuddle while we wait to get out of this room."

"Yeah." Jasper smiled.

Chris removed the gauze from the cam, and they laid down on the floor and wrapped up in the blanket and patiently waited for the trucks to come back. Chris kissed the back of Jasper's neck. "I love you Jasper, and I'm sorry."

"I love you too, and don't do it again," Jasper responded.

The guys were out for a few hours on a few different calls when they did return. They had no choice but to open the door to the supply closet because they needed to fill up the kits.

When the door was opened, they found Chris and Jasper asleep on the floor. They were both exhausted; neither of them had been getting good sleep since the break-up. Everyone that could see in the closet looked at the condoms and lube sitting on the counter and saw that they weren't used.

"Shit the Probie had hours to kill, and he couldn't seal the deal?" Alex stated. Jasper jumped when Alex spoke. "Good Morning Sunshine." Bill hit Alex and shook his head.

Chris woke and looked around and saw that the entire crew was standing at the doorway, looking at them.

****

When Chris arrived home Monday morning, he was a little nervous about that evening. Were he and Jasper going to pick up where they'd left off, or will their relationship be a bit different?

Chris tried to sleep in the bed but couldn't fall asleep. So he laid out on the couch reading, and soon his book ended up on his chest.

Jasper woke Monday morning, happy for a change. He packed himself work clothes for Tuesday, just in case he stayed at Chris's. He also packed supplies because he knew they hadn't been at Chris's apartment in ages, so he didn't know what he had there.

The day drug for Jasper, all he wanted was to be at Chris's, but he knew they also needed to talk. But make love first or talk. They did talk a bit in the closet. Sandra noticed a difference right away in Jasper.

"Dating someone new?"

"Nope."

"Dating someone old?"

"Maybe." He smiled.

"Just don't get hurt. I hope he's over whatever he was going through."

"We talked a little." Jasper laughed. "I'll have to tell you the story later, but the guys down at the station, locked us in a closet for hours to settle our differences."

"I take it they were tired of Chris?"

Jasper laughed, "Apparently, he had been moping."

"Ahhhhhhh, he missed and still loves you." Sandra laughed and walked away.

Just the unlocking of the door was enough to jar Chris awake. He jumped, forgetting that Jasper had a key, basically not knowing what time it was. "Sorry, I didn't mean too..."

"No, no, it's okay, I was sleeping and startled."

Jasper walked over to the couch and sat next to Chris's pelvis. Chris was lying on his side, and he immediately rubbed Jasper's back when he sat down. "Chris, are we going to do this? You're not going to flake out on me again, are you?"

"I'm sorry Jasper, I can't promise you I won't think about it every time that I have a close call like I did."

"Chris what happened, Bill never told me. He just said that it was bad."

"Jasper, my partner Mike and I almost didn't walk out of a warehouse fire last month. We were the only ones left in the building and had to be rescued."

"Chris!" Jasper didn't think it was that bad.

"Hon, I never want you to have to lose me that soon, but this is my job."

"I know it's your job. I got involved with a firefighter, remember?" Jasper smiled and leaned down and kissed Chris. "I don't want to lose you Chris. It'll kill me, but I do know it's a possibility. But I hope that you'd fight with all your might and always come home to me no matter what."

"Always, Babe, I'll always try my hardest to come home to you every day."

"Can we just lay here together for a bit?"

Chris smiled, "I'd love that."

Jasper turned away from Chris and laid down on the couch in front of him, and Chris put his arm around him and kissed the back of his neck. It was nice to hold Jasper again, not that he wasn't horny as can be, but he was content holding him. Chris didn't realize that he fell back to sleep until Jasper started kissing him.

"Mmmmmm, Jasper." Chris woke up with a hardon. Chris climbed over Jasper and pushed the coffee table out of the way, and pulled Jasper to the floor, and Jasper laughed.

"We're on the floor again."

"This way, we won't fall off the couch."

"We could go to the bedroom."

"Too far," Chris stated as he kissed Jasper and was working on undressing him. He removed Jasper's shirt and tie along with his undershirt, preceding to kiss his neck and licking around his chest. He had already undone his belt and pants when he worked lower. He pulled off his underwear, pants, and shoes on in one move.

Jasper laughed. "Are you in a hurry? OH, GOD!" Chris engulfed his cock at once, and Jasper's hands went straight to Chris's head. Chris sucked a few minutes on Jasper's cock, and when he stopped, Jasper moaned in disappointment.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" He looked up at Jasper.

"Hard choice." Jasper laughed, Chris decided to please Jasper now he can be pleased later and went back down on Jasper. "Oh, God, Chris. I'm not going to last if you continue." Chris continued to suck him, and Jasper was true to his word. He started to come just a minute later, and Chris drank him down happily.

Chris climbed back up Jasper and kissed him. "I love you."

"I still owe something."

"Oh, I plan on getting off, but I'm going to use that little ass of yours." Chris laughed.

"Good because I've missed that."

"But right now, I'm a little tired, so we could snuggle some more. I do miss that."

"Can we do it in your bed, this floor is hard." Chris got up and pulled Jasper off the floor, and they walked into the bedroom. "Chris, what happened here?"

"Oh, I probably should have warned you." Chris winced. "Maybe I should have said I'd come to your place."

Chris had felt like shit for dumping Jasper that he had gone on a destructive phase, and anything that could be broken or destroyed in his room did. His nightstands suffered being thrown across the room a few times until there wasn't much left to be thrown anymore. Jasper just looked at all the damage and turned to Chris. "You were hurting and still didn't reach out to me?"

"I hurt you Jasper, and I knew you were better off without me."

"But, you never hurt one book." Jasper looked at a small pile of books next to the bed.

Chris laughed and smiled. "I'm afraid of Librarians, they're tough." Jasper hit him. "See." Chris pulled Jasper to him and hugged him.

Despite how the room looked, Jasper had eyes only for Chris and started to push up his t-shirt. Chris helped him by taking it off, then Jasper pushed his shorts down, revealing his hard cock. There was some pre-cum already glistening on the tip, and he bent to taste it.

"Oh Baby, I missed that." Chris moaned out. Jasper licked the head a few more times before he sunk down on the shaft, taking it deep into his throat. Chris's balls wanted to draw right up, and he was ready to come right away, but he wanted to be inside Jasper. Buried deep inside of him. "Baby, please, I don't want to come like this."

Jasper sucked him a little longer and then let Chris's cock come out with a loud pop, and he smiled. "Then find some lube or get it from my bag." Chris went for his nightstand, forgetting it was in a pile across the room, and Jasper laughed, getting up and retrieving his bag. "Here Babe."

Chris kisses Jasper and almost throws him onto the bed, face down, and pulls his ass in the air. He starts kissing Jasper's ass, and Jasper laughs, "I could get used to this." Then he feels lube on his pucker, and Chris gently inserts a finger and playfully bites, licks, and kisses Jasper's ass, legs and back.

Once he knew he was open enough, Chris lubes his cock and climbs up onto Jasper's backside. He starts wedging his cock between Jasper's cheeks, and he moans. There was more than enough lube. Chris lines up his cock and starts pressing in and slowly enters.

When Chris buried himself completely, Jasper turns his head to the side, and Chris kisses him. "God, Babe, I love you." He wrapped his arms up under Jasper's shoulders and kisses his neck and starts riding him. Jasper is in heaven, then he pulls out and flips Jasper over and re-enters. "Oh, Babe, Oh Shit. I'm going to come."

He knew Jasper was hard again and reached between them and rubs him, and Jasper smacks his hand. "Just fuck me." Jasper started rubbing himself as Chris fucked him, and Chris saw and felt when he came, which pushed him over the edge, and he spasms, and Jasper could feel the pulsating of Chris's cock as he was spewing cum deep inside of him. Jasper missed this feeling. He loved knowing that he was getting something of Chris out of their lovemaking.

When Chris pulled out, Jasper snuggled up to Chris, "Babe, I'm not going to push you, and I know we're just getting back together. But I'd still like you to move in."

Chris squeezed Jasper to him, "I'd love to, but will Bill be mad you're trusting me so quickly?"

"I don't care what Bill thinks." Jasper climbed on top of Chris. "This is between me and you, not the three of us. Anyway, by the look of things around here, it doesn't look like you have much furniture left." Jasper smiled, and Chris laughed.

****

Over the next month, Chris moved as much as he could to Jasper's. Bill and Mary welcomed him back with open arms as expected. Bill had never turned his back on him, but Bill did pull Chris aside one day and tell him that he better never hurt Jasper again.

When Chris could get rid of his broken things into a dumpster, he did. He donated other items, but a lot of his stuff ended up at Jasper's, which they stacked away in the corner of the spare bedroom. "Well, at least now you have a spare bed." Chris smiled. "I'll have somewhere if you get mad at me."

"No, you'll take my cold shoulder and come to bed every night you're home." Jasper pulled Chris to him. "When do you turn in the key to your apartment?"

"Not until I'm off duty on Friday, my landlord said he'd meet me there at ten. So I was going to go there, and if I fall asleep on the floor, he'll have to wake me."

"You can sleep just about anywhere, can't you?" Jasper smiled.

Chris laughed, "Well when you're tired, you can."

Heading to bed that night, Jasper knew they were starting a new chapter in their lives. He had the man of his dreams next to him finally. Yeah, Chris has his issues, but what man doesn't, Jasper smiled to himself. He loved Chris with all his heart, and he knew Chris was his, and he had him wrapped around his finger.

****

The Epilogue

Five years later:

Bill and Mary walked into Jasper's house, before them two boys, Billy and Mark. Mary was holding their two-year-old Sarah. Jasper stops Billy and Mark before they could get too far. "If you're going to make noise, go upstairs."

"Okay." They both said in unison.

"Wow, getting stern in your old age Jas." Bill laughed. "Where's the Probie?"

"You're never going to call him anything else, are you?"

Bill laughed, "My God Jasper, what has gotten in you today? Are you and Chris fighting?"

"No. Anyways, he's on the couch asleep."

"Well, not for long." Mary walked into the living room and put Sarah on her feet, and she walked over and patted Chris on his arm. Chris opened his eyes and smiled, "Unkly Kiss." Chris looked around the room and saw Mary sitting, and Bill came walking in. He sat up and pulled Sarah into his arms.

"Chris, you have a grumpy husband, why?"

Chris laughed, seeing the look on Jasper's face when he walked into the room to Bill's question. "I'm not grumpy just..."

"He wanted his son here for his birthday, and he didn't care that I had a great night planned for us. Jasper wanted his birthday spent in the company of Mark. Not alone with me."

"That's not fair, Chris," Jasper spoke out. "I want to be with you, but this is our first year with Mark, and I wanted to spend all our important times with him."

"What do you mean the first year? Jas, you had him for two when you were fostering him. Oh my God, Jas, you're something else." Bill responded.

"Do you realize that Chris has had your birthday planned for a while." Chris shook his head at Mary for her to stop and she looked at him.

"Well, it was a wonderful night I know, but I was moping too much." Mary knew he had lots planned, a nice dinner, a play, and a hotel room.

Bill looked at Chris, "Probie, can I have a word."

"No, Bill, Jasper was missing our son." Over the years, Chris was getting better at telling Bill to get out of their business.

"Fine, sorry, he was an ass last night."

Chris loves Jasper, and he wouldn't have married him if he didn't. Jasper was thrilled when Chris agreed to become foster parents, and when they've had Mark for two years and asked if it was possible to adopt him. After Mark, they chose not to foster another because they found out one was more than enough.

Mark is more attached to Jasper than Chris, even though Chris is home more with him. Mark doesn't understand yet why Chris disappears for three whole days, even though they go down to the fire station and visit him.

But Chris loves being a father too, as father and son; their weekly adventure is to go down and eat at the diner in Chris's old neighborhood. He makes sure he doesn't forget to see Tina regularly. The first time he walked into the diner with three-year-old Mark, Tina was all gaga over him. She still is but has toned it down a bit.

Billy and Mark came running down the stairs. Billy barreled into Bill and Mark into Jasper. Bill can take the blow a lot better than Jasper can. "Daddy, can we go for ice cream?" Mark asked. "Me and Billy want some."

"Yeah, Daddy, can we?" Bill looked down at his son and looked over at Mary with a grin.

"Oh no, don't you dare make me the bad guy."

"How about after lunch," Jasper responded; the kids responded okay, ran upstairs until it was time to go to lunch.

That night when Jasper got into bed with Chris, once he had gotten Mark asleep. He cuddled up next to him. "I love you, Chris." Jasper than laughed. "Why didn't you tell them that we did everything you'd planned, but I still was a pain in the ass mope of a father that missed his kid."

"Jasper, I love you, and I'm glad you missed Mark, but you do have to live your life too. We have a kid, yes. But we have a wonderful brother and sister that will take the kid for us to go out."

"This is true. You're not regretting marrying me, are you?"

"Never, Jasper, I'll never regret marrying you." Chris pulled Jasper to him and kissed him. "I'd do it again and again and again, Jasper Patrick Stone. I love you with all my heart."

The End.

12