Chris at His Wife's Christmas Party

Story Info
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes both.
1.8k words
3.89
149.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for fun. I wanted to write a little story where everything goes wrong for the protagonist. A pyrrhic victory.

Sometimes BTB backfires. I might be able to write the wrong into right if there's any interest. Not a lot of sex here. That could change too! So let me know where the story should go. We'll take the road less traveled.

-Author

***

Chris at His Wife's Christmas Party

Chris was at his wife's office Christmas party. She was a legal secretary. He felt very out of place. It was very, very expensive, everyone was dressed to the nines but him.

He had nice blue jeans, nice shoes, a light blue dress shirt and tie, and a blue blazer. All the lawyers had $1000 dollar suits on. All the women had little black dresses. It was like a dress code.

His wife had tried to dissuade him from attending. She said at first it was employees only, but one of her friends asked him if he was going. Big discussion ensued.

He was being pestered to drink, by some young guy he did not know. It was something he does not do. He was borderline alcoholic when he was younger. He drank no more. He had been clean and sober for twenty years. The young man seemed determined to get him to drink. He said no thanks like five times.

His darling wife, he hadn't seen her in a while, was wearing a low cut little black dress. She was dressed to kill, or perhaps to hunt. She had very large breasts, and dark and hard nipples. She had a perfect hourglass figure, and a wonderful big fat ass. It was so beautiful. Men and even a few women would follow her ass when she walked. She had beautiful dirty blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. She was a knockout.

It bothered him greatly that things had disintegrated between them so badly. She made it a point to flirt right in front of him. He was almost done. She had won. He was getting ready to leave after the holidays. His heart hurt badly.

He was very depressed. He knew it was just a matter of time. He had all the evidence from the private detective. He was going to file right after the holidays. He didn't want to fuck up his kids Christmas. He wondered if she knew that he knew? It didn't really matter.

Going to be one fucked up Christmas, he thought. He walked around, same guy was trying hard to keep him away from a certain office, so he knew. The guy had his arm draped over his shoulders. He kept trying to get Chris to the bar at the other end of the main 'open concept' office. Chris had been in the Marines. He had enough. He was done.

He twisted the guys arm around and said, "Alright, which office is she in?" The guy was surprised. Chris said, "If I continue with this motion, I'll dislocate your arm. If you don't tell me were she is, you're going to the hospital." Chris was serious.

"Well you're going to jail." The cocky lawyer said.

"Wrong answer." Chris applied more pressure.

"Ok, ok. She's in that office right there." said Mr cocky.

"If she isn't, things will go very badly for you." Chris said. He tried the door. It was locked.

"Open it." Chris told him.

"I don't have a key." Lied the cocky guy.

"Then I'll have to use your face to open it, won't I?" Chris was going to do just that, when a cute little secretary came over and opened the door quietly.

"Thank you miss. You just saved his face. Perhaps you'd like to call security?" Chris said very politely. She was very nice.

She went scurrying off to do just that. "NO, NO DON'T CALL SECURITY! NO!" The cocky guy was besides himself now. He chased the secretary down a hall.

Chris got his cell phone out and went to video mode. He entered quietly, and saw his future-ex-wife on her back, with some guy fucking her. He was big and bald. There was another door out the side, into another sitting room.

"Hey hurry up Johnson, there's three more guys waiting after me!" Johnson pulled out obviously done and wiped his dick off on her face. Chris kicked him in the balls, hard.

He knocked the other guy out.

He dialed 911. "My wife has been drugged and raped". He gave the address.

She was drunk, but maybe they gave her date rape drugs. She was incoherent. Cum was dripping out of her snatch, and her mouth smelled like semen.

The other three guys were sitting there in their underwear.

He had a fireaxe now. He was royally pissed now.

"You guys just decided it was time to fuck my wife, huh?"

He looked ready to kill them.

"We didn't know she was your wife. Arny there told us she was a call girl. We each had to cough up two C notes to get in her." Underwear#1 said.

He looked around. He found a pill bottle. It had a name on it. He called ABC, CNN, and CBS.

Then he got a call. "Mr.Kelly? Mr.Chris Kelly? This is John DePaul. I'm the senior partner at the firm. May we talk?"

"Sure, but CNN is on the other line. Make it fast." Chris spoke quickly. He was on speaker recording with his wife's phone.

"So John, trying to save your firm? Do a little damage control?" Chris asked.

"What happened?" John asked.

"Your young legal team here decided to fuck my darling wife. I am deciding whether to kill them or go on national television to discuss sex in the workplace. I'm leaning towards tv. It's not as bloody. Of course, this doesn't bode well for you."

Chris was still thinking about murder.

"Perhaps I have a nicer alternative for you to consider."

"I am holding a fire axe. What alternative did you have in mind?" Chris spoke quickly.

"How about a million dollars?"

"Oh come on. You are personally worth way north of five hundred million dollars. Your company is what? Two billion dollars? That is chump change for a man like yourself. Please don't insult me. You have to remember, I pretty much have nothing to lose here you know? I bet you gave a hundred times that to charity."

"Actually that is correct. How about this? Ten million dollars to make it all go away." He knew how to bargain for sure.

"Well, I have an idea, it would benefit your company, you would look like a prince among men, and you could TAKE IT OFF YOUR TAXES! What do you think?"

"How the hell?" He said.

"Here's my idea. But we must keep it secret between us."

He outlined his outlandish plan.

"Gees, that is absolutely brilliant. But won't it make you look bad?"

"Well, I can cry all the way to the bank. I can go on tv to say I can't say ANYTHING because of your generous settlement. All folks will remember is you cleaning house! Wall street will call you a genius. Turning lemons into dollars. SHIT I'll probably buy some of your stock! You want to do this? Remember, like a magician, all out in the open. OK?"

"Chris, I think you should become a spin doctor. Wanna work for me?"

"No, I can't. Conflict of interest. Although I thank you for saying so."

The news hounds and the police were given barebone facts. Asked to make a statement, Chris said he has to speak with his wife. He said he was trying to keep an open mind.

The next day, the shit hit the fan. The police said it may have a case of false imprisonment. The DA said it may have a case of rape. The newspeople smelled blood in the water. But strangely, the guy that started it all said he was having real misgivings. The DA convened a Grand Jury to question witnesses, determine he said/ she said statuses and generally look into it.

Chris was slated to appear, when suddenly, for no apparent reason, the DA called off the case. He said, while the case will remain open, there is insufficient evidence to convict any of the actors in the room of any charge. If further evidence is obtained, the status could change.

The senior partner gave a news bite, saying he was going to clean house, and make sure those that were wronged, will be compensated.

He was shown handing an envelope to Chris, and Chris publicly apologizing for jumping the gun, with respect to his wife's abuse. Those that took part were summarily fired, and a new sensitivity programme was instituted to help prevent this from happening again.

His soon to be ex wife vanished one day. He didn't see her for a week. When he did see her, she just refused to answer any questions. Their marriage was over anyway.

Chris did do a video chat with John. He wanted to say thank you for the ten million dollars.

John mentioned how beautiful his wife was, coming into frame stark naked, her nipples all swollen from obvious passion.

"Now I understand. I basically sold you to him." Chris said.

"No Chris. You can't sell what you don't possess! You haven't had me for years."

"Yes, I see that now. One question. The boys. Are they mine or his? And one last question. Did you ever love me at all? Was it all just a huge lie?" Chris had tears.

"Why would you waste my life, and for that matter, your own life, on someone you obviously don't love?" He saw his entire marriage in a new light.

"Where do you want the divorce papers sent? Give me an address or a lawyer's office to finalize them." Chris wanted it to end.

"Sign the ones I left for you in the kitchen, on the counter. You will like them better. Just sign them and send them to the lawyers. Good bye Chris." She avoided his eyes.

"Good bye slut." Chris said under his breath.

"I am a slut. HIS SLUT." And she hooked a thumb towards John. She smiled.

To be continued?

Epilogue:

The divorce papers she gave him were a Christmas present of sorts. She took absolutely nothing from the marriage. John would buy her all new things. He was, after all, a billionaire.

In a letter, He again asked her why she did what she did. Twenty plus years of cheating just destroyed him. Did she even love him at ALL, at ANY TIME ever? Chris totally broke down after he wrote the letter.

The doorbell rang for the third time. He opened it to a complete surprise. There in front of him was John's wife.

"What are you doing here?"

*****

I would like to continue the series, but only if interest is shown. I hope you enjoyed it.