Chris becomes Christy Ch. 02

Story Info
Christy goes further as a new girl.
2.8k words
4.75
11.2k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to apologize for the last submission. I'm not sure how that happened with a duplicate story instead of the beginning of Christy's journey. I hope you can accept my sincerest apology and I hope you enjoy part two. Part three is on the way.

Thank you and love and hugs from a sweet sissy.

Paul had asked me to spend the night but I went home after the shower we took together. That night I had slept in the panties and t shirt and thought about my first time with a man and how much I enjoyed it.

My butt was tender and still throbbed from the pounding I took and every time I thought about seeing his meat while in the shower I felt myself getting wet.

His cock while flaccid is much bigger than mine. I couldn't believe he stuffed that inside my virgin ass and I loved it.

The next day while I cleaned my apartment I felt myself walking funny and I embraced it. I wanted to wear something else girly but all I had was the outfit Renee gave me last night. And she didn't leave any other clothes here.

So I decided I'd work, I drive for Uber, and afterwards I'd go shopping. My day ended around six that night and I did really well for a Saturday afternoon. I ended somewhere near the airport and hit two malls I never go to before heading home. I kind of went overboard purchasing dresses and skirts, tops and undergarments, hose, heels and other shoes, makeups and accessories.

I was just getting in my apartment when my phone rang. It was Renee but I didn't answer. She called again then I saw she texted me several times after I got of the shower. I had to shave again. I loved my smooth tan legs.

Her three texts read;

'I'm guessing you're driving? Call me when you can.'

"BTW where did you go last night leaving me there at the party?'

"Did you leave something at Mr. Davenport's house? He just called and asked me for your number.'

In fact I did leave something at his house, my virginity I thought with twinge of excitement.

I picked out a cute white pleated mini skirt and button up long sleeve cropped thin blouse. Underneath I wore white string bikini and lace panties and a matching bra and stuffed these with C size breast forms. Then I attempted to do my makeup and I actually did it very well. Not too heavy either.

When I look myself over in the mirror I really look like the pretty native american girl that I want to be.

I brush out my long dark brown hair parting it to the side and I like it like that. Next I add silver hoop earrings and some bracelets then go through the boxes for a pair of shoes. I find four inch open toe heels and slip my feet in them.

My cell phone rings again and I almost didn't answer thinking it was Renee but it's not. It's a number that I don't know and Renee did give my number to Paul.

I answer the phone and it is Paul. He asks what I'm doing and I simply said not much. He said he wanted to see me again if I was up to it.

I was too excited and hopefully I didn't sound like that when I said I'd like that too. At first he asked if I'd come over but I said I'd prefer if he came here. He said give him half an hour and I gave him my address then I quickly went around the apartment cleaning up.

Then the phone rang again and it was Renee. I let it ring several times wrestling with what to do then I finally said fuck it, "hey."

"Hey?! Is that all you have to say for yourself?" She snaps at me.

She's giving me attitude?

"What's up?" I ask nicely, I'm not going to be angry and mean to her.

"Chris what the hell? You leave me at the party alone. You don't respond to my calls or texts and all you say is 'what's up'? Or 'hey' like nothing happened?"

She's leaving me with no choice but to speak my mind yet I need to do this in a nice way, "well, you seemed like you were enjoying the company." Then I added, "from both ends."

A long silence. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asks.

"C'mon Renee. I saw you in the basement with those two guys. And ya know what, I'm okay with it."

Again a long silence then, "can I come over and we talk like adults?"

"I have plans sweetie. Hit me up tomorrow, okay? Talk to you later." And with that I hung up and I felt great. In fact I was excited knowing Paul is coming over.

I'm so vain I checked myself again in the full length mirror to make sure I look hot enough for him. I turn left and right and all the way around. I love the contrast of my natural tan with this sexy white outfit.

Paul arrives with bags, several bags and it's all for me. He bought me so many more outfits and was very happy to see I had also gone shopping. The things he got me were a little more expensive and sexy.

We took everything in my bedroom and left it with the other things and I turned to him putting my hands up on his chest. He pulls me in with his hands on my ass and we kiss deeply.

I moan with delight and happiness as this is what I want. It feels so natural and wonderful being a man's girl.

I break our kiss long enough to take him by the hand and lead him to my bed. Unlike his bed mine is on the floor, just a kind size mattress with lots of pillows and a huge comforter.

We stop at the side of the bed and I take over. I begin by unbuttoning his blue dress shirt as we kiss here and there. With that off he helps me with his belt and jeans and I push them down to the floor leaving him in his white t shirt and briefs. I lift his shirt up and we pull that off him together and then his briefs last, leaving him naked before me. His cock semi flaccid at the moment.

Paul is well toned for a man his age, not ripped just toned nicely. I kiss his chest then each nipple and he makes a soft noise of approval.

I kick off my heels then step onto the bed pulling him with me. Paul takes me into his arms as we drop down on the mattress together with me on top and our kiss gets really hot.

I feel his cock getting harder on my belly and I decide right then I'm going suck him until he explodes.

I slide down his torso placing kisses all the way down until I'm between his legs. I sit back on my knees and take his cock in my small hands stroking him slow as I lift it straight up. Leaning in I part my lips and kiss the velvety pink head.

"Mmmmm," I moan as I lick around the rim continuing to kiss it his fat cock head sweetly.

His hand goes to the back of my head forcing me down. My lips glide over the rim over the head and slowly down his shaft. I go down as far as possible before coming back up kissing the head again.

I hold his cock up running my lips down one side to his balls and lick each one then lick right up the underside. I wrap my lips around his shaft again taking more in my mouth going down until I gagged.

"I'm sorry." I say a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, just take your time. This is great."

I go back to sucking the head using my tongue to massage underneath and it's getting hotter as I go on. My panties are soaked, I'm moaning with lust sucking at least half his dick.

I stroke his cock in tandem with sucking up and down. But I like to lick his shaft and see his reaction. I hold him straight up and lick from base to tip as he moans and pets my hair. Then I go back down opening my mouth wider and forcing myself to take more of him in. Then I lick and repeat several times before really stuffing his fat cock in my mouth and nearly down my throat.

"Just relax you throat baby and take your time. We'll have plenty of opportunities for you to get it all in. Just do what you like and I'm going to get off. Trust me."

"Mmm," I moan licking his cock like a lollipop now.

"Yes baby, that's it. Your sweet mouth is about to be filled with my load."

I moan and whimper some more sucking on the head. I love how my lips slide over the rim and down his fat dick.

He has both hands on my head forcing his hips upward as we really get into it. I'm holding my mouth in place, my lips firmly wrapped around his juicy saliva covered cock while he fucks my mouth faster.

I'm just holding on now and feel his legs tighten up, his torso tense and he grunts louder.

Then my first taste of cum shoots out of his dick with force so hard I barely taste it as I swallow that load. Then another fills my mouth and it's thick and gooey, slightly salty but not unpleasant as I let it slide over my tongue and down my throat only to have more fill my mouth. It's too much too fast and some escapes out the side of my mouth and down his shaft.

I continue to keep him in my mouth moaning with ecstasy as I'm squirting my own load in my panties and whimpering with delight.

At last he finishes, grunting as he shoots the last of his cum and I swallow every bit.

I slowly suck him some more, licking all around his cock. I see there's some of the pearly white jizz near his shaven balls and I lap it all up with my eager tongue.

When I finish he pulls me back on top of him and both his hands go right to my ass as we kiss again.

I slide off him and rolls to his side over me and I feel so small in his nook. Our kiss lasts a long sweet moment and I moan and whimper sweetly hoping he's going to fuck me now. But I'm sure he has to regain his strength again.

I know I would.

His hand is just under my ass cheek holding my thigh, I bend at the knee and we really get into a long sweet kiss. When he breaks our kiss I say, "I think I'm over dressed."

He smiles down at me, "well maybe but I'd like to see if the outfits I bought fit."

"Okay!"

I've really taken to being girly especially around Paul. Giving him a blowjob felt natural and very sexy to me and I loved it.

While I go through the bags of clothes he pulls on his pants and heads out to the living room.

Everything he bought is sexy and cute and expensive compared to the things I bought.

Outfit after outfit I try on I fit and I give him a little show. We did shots of Fireball and make out while his hands are all over me. I can't get enough of this attention.

The final outfit I try on is a white floral rouched mini dress with adjustable spaghetti straps and a flared hemline. There's a built in bust so I just drop in my breast forms and I wear a white lace thong.

I don't even wear shoes with this outfit and I join Paul back out on the couch. I sit on my legs facing him and he puts his arm over my shoulder pulling me in.

"How did you know I would like being a girl?" I ask.

"It was a lucky guess I think. You're a very pretty girl, exotic. Do you Native American in you?"

I nod. "Along with a couple other ethnicities.

"And that adds to your natural look. Some people try and pull this off and the just look like guys in a dress, or drag queens. You have a natural feminine look."

"Really?" I liked hearing this.

"Yes and an amazing body."

"Thank you."

"Let me ask you a question?"

"Okay."

"What would you like me to do about your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend anymore."

"Okay, so would you like me to fire her?"

"No."

"Really? No revenge? I'm impressed."

"If I hadn't looked the way I looked and seen her doing what she was doing then I wouldn't have met you."

"This is true."

"And honestly I'm happier right now then I was when I woke up yesterday."

He leaned in and kissed me and I melt in his arms. I want him again and I move so I'm straddling his lap and our kiss deepens.

"Is it just the sex?" He asks me between kisses.

"No, it's being a girl. I really love this. And this!" I say reaching down between his legs giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

I climb off him and lead him by his hand back to the bedroom and he takes me in his arms and we kiss again.

Then he lays me on the bed so I'm on my belly and he spreads my legs lifting my ass up and pulls the thong to the side.

"Do you have lube?"

"No." I say anticipating this.

"Then you'll have to get it lubed up yourself."

I push myself up and turn around on all fours so I'm facing him. I open my mouth as his rock hard cock slips between my eager lips and in my mouth.

His hand immediately goes to the back of my head and he starts gliding in and out as I purr and moan enjoying this so much.

I stop him from pushing and I slowly go down on him more than I have yet. I have to open my mouth wider and move my head side to side as I feel his cock hit my throat entrance and I push it through and he's going down my throat until my nose touches him.

"Ohh fuck..." he moans.

I keep him there for as long as I can before coming back up and releasing his cock. A strand of saliva goes from the tip of his meat to my lower lip and moan as I go back down again and again now letting him really fuck my mouth and throat.

I want him inside me and I stop spinning back around so my ass is facing him. He pushes my head down and holds my hips up in a sexy face down ass up position as I feel the head of his cock push into my hole and I cry out in lust.

He's going in deep and I moan and whimper pushing back on him. I want every inch of him inside me.

I moan with every thrust as he holds my hips firmly really starting to fuck me harder and faster.

As his cock is impaling me my own little dick is dripping cum. My eyes roll back, my mouth is wide open and this orgasm is better than anything I've ever felt before.

He's really pounding me as I hold onto the comforter, my whole body rocking. With each powerful thrust he's lifting me off the bed.

"Tell me what you want baby!" He pants.

"I want you to cum in me!"

"Beg for it!"

"Ohhh fuck me Paul! Fuck my brains out and cum inside me!!!"

With that he tenses up and drives deep inside me stopping as I feel his load full my tight boy pussy! I'm reeling and shooting my own load. I whimper and moan long and sweet as each thrust I can feel his cum squirting. It's a sensational feeling that I don't want to end.

At last he's spent and he collapsed on top of me as we both lay down on the bed with him on top and still inside me.

I wiggle my butt enjoying having his dick so far inside my ass. I don't want him to pull out and having him on top of me is so nice.

He playfully nibbles my ears and kisses my neck before sliding to the side of me.

As he lays next to me, with a hand on my back I can feel my hole throbbing and aching for his cock again. I also feel a strange yet good tickle from his cum slipping out of me.

"Will you spend the night?" I ask.

"If you want. Or we can go back to my place. Whichever you like."