All Comments on 'Chris Ch. 02'

by Sepheroth7

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very disappointed...

First chapter was great but you totally spoilt the whole story with this... just looks like you want to put as much sex into it as you can. What happened to the actual story?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greed

Incest is a interesting topic. Everyone has that one taboo but not every female in the house. Donna, Lena possibly Hazel then the hot mom but no mention of Heidi yet. Please keep it real

NojNojover 17 years ago
Just shows....

...How you weren't the writer of the first part

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nononononononononono

I thought this was gonna be another great story after the first chapter but now that i've read this chapter...

What the hell happened? I thought he was in love with Heidi? You've just made this story into a simple fuck fest.

Sorry to say this but you've totally lost it.

Sepheroth7Sepheroth7over 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback!

Thank you for all of your concerns. I know that in this installation there has been a setback in the storyline. I promise you that I will not disappoint you. As far as Heidi is concerned, she is a very complex character that will be brought to attention in the next few chapters. As always I am very open to suggestions. So don't hesitate to send me some suggestions. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again and keep a look out for Chapter 3.

Jarrod159Jarrod159over 17 years ago
good

i really liked the anal part of the story. i thought it was really hot. you should expand upon that . other than that pretty good job. looking forward to reading more from you.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Great !!!

Don't let the non-incest loving anonymous readers dissuade you from continuing as you are. This is well written and deserves a LOT of new chapters. I think that Hazel needs to give it up after he wins the football game coming up and admit that her bitchiness has to do with secrectly loving him and not being able to handle it. Sort of the opposite way that LENA handled it. You are a promising author, keep up the good work!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Great !!!

Don't let the non-incest loving anonymous readers dissuade you from continuing as you are. This is well written and deserves a LOT of new chapters. I think that Hazel needs to give it up after he wins the football game coming up and admit that her bitchiness has to do with secrectly loving him and not being able to handle it. Sort of the opposite way that LENA handled it. You are a promising author, keep up the good work!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Vast Improvement!

This effort was much better that the last. You still need an editor, but this was at least readable.

dragn972dragn972over 15 years ago
Great!

Loved it, you're doing great. I can't wait for the next chapter. Although, I do agree that you need an editor, it doesn't detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

good story,can't wait 4 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

very good story I hope you add next chapter soon

daring937daring937almost 13 years ago
more please

These stories were great. I hope you add more chapters as soon as possible.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 12 years ago
Please, more

Fantastic is all I can say please please please write more

superloginsuperloginover 12 years ago
fantastic

beautiful,

waitin for the next encounter...

superloginsuperloginover 12 years ago
we want more

come on give us more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story please. It's been almost 26 years!!! Great writing. Love the natural insecure thoughts characters have. I have questions and you have the answers. Finish. The. Story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have never seen so many typographical and grammatical errors in one story on literotica. Their vs there; sort vs short; passed vs pass, etc..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous