Chris Returns

Story Info
Chris returns after years of separation, sex picks up...
4.9k words
4.55
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers

In previous stories, Chris and her mom were my lovers. Chris and I eventually became a couple but things just didn't work out. The sex was good, but I am a gentleman and Chris, well, Chris was a rebel. In the end, we were just not compatible.

I had finished my training as a photographer. Got a job doing wedding photography, news photography, special interest stuff and whatever else was handed to me. I married a girl (Cindy) that I met at a photo shoot and within a year we were to have our first child. Then the unthinkable happened. Cindy and the baby died during childbirth. That was about a few years ago.

We had purchased our house and were smart enough to purchase mortgage insurance for both of us. So the house is free and clear. It is a three bedroom ranch style with an eat-in kitchen as well as a formal dining room, living/family room, and a two car garage. One of the bedrooms is now my darkroom/studio/office. Darkroom is probably the wrong term nowadays. Everything is digital. Nobody uses film or photo paper for prints. But that is what I was trained on in the beginning. Now my photo work is all done on a set of 30-inch monitors and a quad processor computer with 64 GB of Ram and 4 - 1 Terabyte hard drives. Not to mention tape and removable disk backup system. I also own a half a dozen cameras from Canon to Nikon in multiple formats. One wall of the room has the backgrounds that I use for portraits along with an old chair and love seat, complete with eagle claw feet. I got the furniture from my aunt when she passed away a few years ago.

Tonight I am on assignment from the local newspaper to cover a girl scout father/daughter dance and award ceremony. I have just finished doing the mandatory shots of the winners and getting some pictures of the fathers and daughters dancing. I was actually thinking of packing up and heading home. These pictures are all in black and white for the newspaper, I just have to proof them before I can email them to the editor. As I am packing away the camera, there is a tap on my shoulder. I finish putting the camera away and turn around.

"Chris?" I say as I take in this vision from the past.

I don't remember if I ever described Chris. She is now about 28 years old, two years older than me. She is 5 foot 9 inches tall, is a C cup. Brown hair (when she doesn't dye it blond and brown eyes. I am not good at weight, but she isn't overweight at all. I would say average weight. Tonight she is in a summer dress. Spaghetti straps and it comes to about mid-thigh. The dress is a Spring style, kind of flowery. Mostly white which accents her tan.

"Hi, hun. What are you doing here? Hoping to pick up a Girl Scout or her mom?"

"NO! Actually, I am here in the newspaper. Covering the awards ceremony and dance. I was just about to leave. I didn't know you had a girl, old enough for Girl Scouts."

"I don't. Brad and I never got married. He has been out of the picture for a couple of years now. I went back to him after we broke up. But things didn't work out. I came because the neighbor's kid got an award for selling the most cookies. How is married life treating you?"

"Cindy died a while back. She and the baby died during delivery."

Chris throws herself into my arms. Her head on my shoulders.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know. I am such an ass sometimes."

"It's okay. Each day it gets a little easier. I am sorry about Brad. How is your mom doing? I haven't seen or heard from her in years."

"She married some jerk and is traveling the country in his motor home. I guess she is happy. My sisters and I see her over the holidays."

"As long as she is happy. Listen, I am done here. I was going to go to the pizza shop and grab something to eat. Want to join me?"

"That sounds great. Let me tell my friend that I will see her later."

As Chris walks off, I finish packing my gear and meet her by the exit. When we get to my car, I open the front door to grab some stuff from the seat, then place all my gear in the trunk. Chris sat up front and I closed the door on my way around the car to the driver's side.

One of my favorite pizzas is a white pizza without Ricotta and extra roasted garlic. Chris has never had it but finds it okay. I think she was being thoughtful, something she never did in the past. Anyway, we eat and have a few beers. I pay the bill and we head out the door. Normally, I am the perfect gentleman. I open doors, assist ladies in and out of the car, etc. But I remember that Chris is the rebel and begin to walk around to the driver's side. I look over the car and Chris is still standing by the car. She hasn't made any attempts to get into the car. Rather than make a scene, I rush around the car, open the door and help her get seated, before closing the door. She has totally shocked me. Even when we were going together, she always opened the door herself.

"Thank you for getting the door," she says.

"My pleasure. Want me to drop you off at your place?"

"Not yet, unless you have to be someplace? I feel like dancing and catching up some more. We can go to your place and see who has a band playing tonight."

"Sure, I only live a few blocks from here." and off we go. I pull into the driveway and Chris stays seated in the car. I get out and open her door. Offering my hand to help her out. The dress slides up her legs and gives me a glimpse of her panties.

Simple things like that can be so exciting. You really don't see anything, but the brain and imagination can be soo sexy.

We walk to the door and after unlocking it, I show her inside.

"Welcome to my humble home. Let me give you a quick tour. Here is the living room, dining room, and kitchen. I picked up the cooking habit after getting married. Cindy had a limited set of recipes. I, on the other hand, learned that I love to cook."

As we leave the kitchen and dining room, I grab the remote for the entertainment center. I think it is a guy thing to have the latest technology. My stereo system would make concert-goers proud.

"What are you listening to nowadays?" I ask.

"I like a lite rock. B101 is fine."

"Computer, play B101 on Stereo, level 3"

Playing B101 on level 3. The stereo comes on and B101 begins playing. The volume is loud enough to hear but not interrupt the conversation.

We continue the tour around the house. "This is a 3 bedroom house, so I took this room to be my office and studio." as I lead Chris into the room.

"Very nice."

I show her the baby's room and my bedroom then lead her back to the living room. We enter the living room just as a slow song comes on. Chris comes to me and wraps her arms around my neck and we start to slow dance.

"I haven't danced like this in ages. You still feel good in my arms." Chris says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

I have to admit that she smells and feels so good. I haven't had female contact since my wife died. Even then it was with the baby in the way.

After the song ends, Chris kisses me on the cheek and ask "Where is the bathroom?"

"Oh, sorry, the door right after the office on the right-hand side." I watch Chris walk down the hallway and enter the bathroom.

While Chris is in the bathroom, I do some research on bars with bands in the local area. There isn't very much.

My back is turned to the hallway when Chris comes out. She places her arms around me and gives me a hug from behind.

As I am putting the phone down, I start to say "There doesn't seem to be many ..." My voice gets caught in my throat as I turn around to talk to Chris. She is wrapped in a towel.

"I think I found the type of music I like to dance to." She says as she comes back into my arms. This time the kiss is on the lips and it is very passionate.

As we kiss, I wrap my arms around her. My mind is foggy, but the rest of me is waking up and getting ready for action.

Chris undoes the buttons on my shirt, slides it off my shoulders, pulls my t-shirt over my head and then undoes the belt and zipper on my pants.

Then the underwear falls down around the pants and my shoes. She bends down and removes them. My cock is growing rapidly. WIth my clothes out of the way, she stands back up and says "I like to dance naked." and drops the towel onto the pile of clothing. Her timing is perfect, another slow song starts on the stereo.

At first, we dance with a little distance between us. Almost like we are afraid to touch our bodies together. Then she begins to kiss me again. Slowly our chest touch, then our stomachs, then out pelvises touch. My hands go around her and down her back. I cup her ass and pull her into me. My cock is rock hard and she manages to slide it between her legs. I am a little taller than her so as we dance I am rubbing against her clit. That aroma that I smelled all those years ago is back. It is intoxicating. The song ends and we just continue to dance. Chris begins to shutter and my cock is suddenly wet. Chris holds to be for a few seconds before giving me another kiss.

Chris finally breaks the kiss and says "WOW that was some dance."

We are still joined at the hips. My cock is still between her legs as she begins to separate us. Her cum is dripping on the floor. I am still in a stupor. I had no plans to start anything tonight. I was just satisfied to have someone to talk to. Someone that I knew. When Chris came out of the bathroom in a towel, I honestly didn't know what to think.

"Like none I have ever experienced. That was totally unexpected."

Chris separates us and takes my hand leading me to the sofa.

"You know, you spoiled me."

"What? How?" I ask

"When we first started having sex. You rocked my world. That was part of the problem with Brad. With him it was more like wham, bam, thank you, mam. He never realized that I needed satisfaction too. I needed to find out if it was him, me or you."

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh don't be. Our time together was exceptional. Even mom knew you were special. We talked about you a lot. She uses to say, she wanted you trained so that she could have it all. When I took an interest in you, she told me not to mess it up. That you were special and would do whatever it took to keep me happy. She also said that if a change was needed, that I should be the one to change. I didn't believe her. I am sorry."

"Chris, you are a beautiful woman. We were both young. "

My cock is rock hard. I am currently a little over 7 inches and about 2 and a half inches around. No porn star here, but like Janet (Chris's mom) told me once, I have the tool that will satisfy if I learn how to use it along with my tongue, teeth, hands, and lips. Janet definitely taught me how to use them all. It seemed to require a LOT of lessons.

Chris says as she is climbing on my lap, "I hope you don't mind, but it has been a long time since I had a good fucking." and she slides my cock into her in one smooth motion. She is so wet and ready that she seems like she started coming before I was all the way into her. Within a few bounces, she shudders again, her eyes roll back and she stops breathing and moving.

So, just to, let's say drive the point home, I push my hips up and slide a little deeper into her. If she wasn't in the middle of an orgasm before, she was in one powerful one now. A sharp breath, a scream that might have concerned my neighbors is they were closer then she starts to grind her pussy on my cock and pelvis. The combination only pushes her more. More grinding, more bouncing, more screams, and moans. Her face and chest grow redder, her nipples are little erasers and then she explodes. She gushes out all around my cock, her pussy is clamping down on me and it almost hurts. Her head goes back and her arms go loose. I have to hold her up, because if I don't she will fall onto the floor, after hitting the coffee table.

Then I noticed that she doesn't seem to be breathing. As I go to lay her on the sofa to get into a better position to check on her, my cock slides out. That simple movement causes her to inhale sharply and she begins to breathe. I still haven't come and my cock is still ready for action. Chris is lying there on my sofa, naked. Her breast is slowly heaving up and down. Her nipples are begging to be sucked on and her neatly trimmed bush is soaked. The smell in the living room is one of pure sex. A brothel couldn't smell more of fucking than my living room at that moment.

I kneel down next to Chris and slowly start sucking on her left nipple while my hand plays with her other breast. A small moan comes from Chris, so I continue. One of the things Janet liked about me was my desire to bring my partner to multiple orgasms. I found the quest almost as satisfying as my own orgasm. My record was 10 times before Janet forced me to fuck her. Cindy came 8 times the first time we made love. She told me after we were married that after that night, she was going to marry me regardless of what I wanted. We tied her record many times but I could never bring her off the 9th time, she always passed out before having another orgasm.

I knew I had a way to go before Chris would pass out or I would come. I probably spent 15 minutes playing with her breast, rubbing her stomach before I looked at her face. She was awake. I kissed my way up her chest to her neck and then started to nibble on her ears. While my lips worked up her body, my left hand was working down her body, to her pussy. As I reached her lips with mine, my hand slid down to her pussy lips. My tongue slid inside her mouth as my finger slid inside her pussy. I found both very wet and willing to accept me. Her mouth opened and so did her legs. Chris was on her way to the fourth orgasm.

Chris has this thing for pain. Many times I would catch her pinching her nipples while I ate her pussy. Shortly thereafter she would come. So, since my right hand wasn't busy, I found her breast and pinched her nipple, harder than I wanted, but apparently, it was just right for Chris. She screamed, sucked in a breath at the same time, arched her hips, clamped her legs shut on my hand, which by the way increased pressure on her clit. She began shaking and twisting and then collapsed.

In all the time that I have known Chris, she has never come this quickly nor this hard. I figure that she really needed to let go and having her pass out the last couple of times, I was afraid that she might overdo it and get hurt. So I decided to let her sleep some. As she is sleeping, I get up and grab a couple of glasses of ice water. When I come back to the sofa, I lift her legs and sit on that end of the sofa. Her feet are on my lap and I am slowly rubbing her legs. I turn on the TV with no volume and continue to rub her legs, then her knees, her thighs and eventually her pussy.

Okay, I know I was going to let her sleep, but I am a guy, she is naked and I know I am going to fuck her before she leaves the house. In my defense, her pussy was just begging to be touched.

To prove my point, even though Chris was still out cold, her legs begin to spread as I am playing with her pussy. Now if that is not a sign to continue, I don't know what is. So, my middle finger begins to slide into Chris. I am taking it slow, so she can tell me to stop if she wants to. Slowly my finger slides into her up to my knuckle, then the second knuckle. Finally, my finger is all the way in and my hand is pressing against her clit. I wiggle my finger making the come hither motion which just so happens to rub Chris's G spot. Chris is now awake and her head is thrashing side to side. Her hands are both pulling and pushing my hand at the same time.

"No...Don't... STOP!" she keeps repeating over and over again.

Within seconds she is on orgasm number 5.

At this stage, I need some relief. I pull out my finger and get between her legs. My cock is right at her pussy and I press the head between her lips, sliding it slowly into her in one push. Her eyes fly open, her legs wrap around me, her arms wrap around my neck and she pulls me to her. Her legs hold me in place.

"Whatever you do, don't stop until you come," she says as she pulls my head to hers and we kiss. Then we French kiss and kiss some more.

So that answers that question, I know where she wants my come. Her legs relax a little, letting me fuck her.

I am now a driven man. I have only one thing on my mind and that is to come. I start pumping into her first with long slow strokes then they get faster and faster. Chris is moaning. Her head is back and she doesn't seem to have any control of her hands. One second they are around my neck then she is holding the sofa. The next minute she is squeezing my ass, then pulling me to her for a kiss. Meanwhile, I am only thinking of how great this feels.

Orgasm six hits Chris about a microsecond before I come. I jammed my cock as deep as I could go as her muscles wrapped around it.

In books, they talk about fireworks. I know tonight, I saw fireworks. I have no idea how long we laid there together. I do know that I will have to have someone come and clean the sofa. It was soaked in our sweat and come.

We finally come to and I pick myself off of Chris.

"Do you have to go home tonight?" I ask as we get up and hold each other in our arms.

"Not if you don't want me too."

I hand Chris her glass of water, taking a sip from mine.

Look at Chris, I ask, "Since it Saturday, do you have any plans?"

Chris looks at me and says "It's actually Sunday and no I have no plans."

I take Chris by the hand and we walk back to my bedroom. We walk past the bed and into the bathroom. I start the shower and we both enter. As Chris steps in, I take her in my arms and we kiss. The shower is leisurely and before long we are dried off and in my kingsize bed. For the first time in years, I have a naked woman in my arms as I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Sunday morning, I wake up alone. I go to the bathroom, no Chris. putting on my pants and slippers, I walk out to the living room, no Chris. Walk into the kitchen, no Chris, but the coffee is hot. I grab a cup and wonder what happened to Chris. Last night was fantastic and she did say she had no plans for today. I normally sit out back in the morning to drink my coffee. My property backs up to a wildlife area, so many mornings there are deer, turkey and other wildlife feeding on the lawn or trees. As I open the door, Chris is sitting at the picnic table drinking her coffee.

"Good morning," Chris says as she finishes her coffee.

"I was afraid you left without saying goodbye," I respond.

"I was going to wake you up after I had made the coffee. When I looked out the kitchen window and saw all of this, I came out to watch the animals. It is so peaceful back here."

"This is my favorite part of the day. I sit here in the mornings and talk to the animals. Sometimes the deer come right up to the table. It is like they know I am lonely and need some company. Last year one of them even brought her fawn to me. I haven't seen them in a few months."

"You lucked out on this place. My apartment is so noisy and smelly. I sware that all my neighbors cook with curry."

"Chris, was last night a one-time thing?"

Up until this point, Chris has been looking at me while we talk. She turns her head and body back towards the animals and says, "It wasn't planned. I really enjoyed myself. Moreso than I have in years."

"But?"

Chris turns to me. Her eyes are getting wet.

"But, I don't know. You treat me like no one ever has. Your the best lover I have ever had. Mom was right when she told me you were special. I had you once and blew it. I don't want to blow it again."

"You are special too Chris. You were my first. Sex with you is always great. I must say, I was surprised last night when you waited for me to let you in the car, open the doors for you. You listened when we were talking and not giving me the cold shoulder when I was talking."

rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers
12