Chris Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers

I continue, "I want you to be with me. I want to spend more time with you."

With that I get up and go over to her, I help her stand and I kiss her. Then I do something that I have always fantasized about. I take the button down shirt she has on, rip it open and grab her breast.

"And I want to have these and this (as I cup her pussy) as much as I can."

to my surprise, Chris pushes my hand into her pussy, closes her eyes and says "Take me. Take me now. Right here."

She lays down on the table, spreads her legs and looks at me "Fuck me, take my body for your pleasure. I am all yours!"

I kick off the slippers, undo my pants and step out of them. My cock is already hard and I can see that Chris is wet and ready.

The table is just the right height and my cock knows what to do. I step forward, rub the head of my cock against her pussy and slide just the head into her. I pull out and repeat several times. Each time I go a little deeper. By the fourth or fifth time, I am buried into her all the way. WIth my thumb, I start to rub her clit as I slowly push in then pull out so just the head of my cock is in her.

Chris is not being idle either. Her hands are playing with her tits. Pinching and pulling on her nipples.

All of a sudden, she erupts into an orgasm. Her pussy clamps down and then releases. She gets really wet. Her legs wrap around me and force me deep into her.

Morning woodies are great for me. I seem to be extra hard and in no hurry to rush. I can stay hard for longer without the need to come. All of which helps to make fucking in the morning one of my favorite times.

I slow down my fucking and let her catch her breath. My stokes are slow but I am still going as deep as I can without forcing my self into her. As she starts to respond again, I pick up the pace and force. Soon, we are going at it full force. I am pounding into her pushing against her clit. I use my thumb again and start to play with her as I fuck her. One of Chris's favorite positions is to have her legs up on my shoulders. In this position, my cock rubs against her G spot.

Chris looks at me and sees an evil thought going through me. "What are you going to do?" She asks

With that, I place her legs on my shoulders and start to slam into her. Her eyes roll back into her head and she starts to shake her head side to side. She is getting close. Now is the time to be purely evil.

I take two fingers from one hand and start to play with her clit. The other hand I take my index finger, wet it, and push it into her ass. Chris explodes. She comes so hard that there is a puddle at my feet. My balls are dripping with her juices. She has her back arched, her pussy is pressed hard against me. She is moaning or talking incoherently. Then she collapses. Her pussy lets go of me. She is totally out of it. Even my fucking her has no response. But that doesn't stop me. I still want to come.

When I am fucking a woman, speed is not the factor. Manner of fact, a nice slow pace works best for me. I get to feel the sensation with each full stroke. This is the pace I am using when Chris starts to stir.

First, her legs wrap around me. She is pulling and relaxing, making sure I get full penetration. I have been watching my cock slide in and out of her. When I look at her face she is awake.

"Now take me, lover. Use my body. Fill me with your come."

There is something about a woman talking like that, that just sets me off. A few seconds later, I okay and shoot my come deep into her.

After we separate, we grab our coffee cups and head into the house.

"Chris, I know you are afraid, but would you move in with me?"

"Are you sure? It's a big step and its only been one night."

"We have a history. I know you as well as I have known anyone before. I loved you before and those feelings are back as strong as ever. If you need to think it over, that is fine. Take all the time you need. How about dinner tomorrow night, and Tuesday night, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday? Then you can give me your answer unless you need more time."

"Last night when we were at the pizza joint I knew then that I still loved you. I just wasn't sure how it could be. When I went to the bathroom, I decided that I had to try and win you back. I knew you didn't have anyone in your life and I wanted to fill that gap for as long as possible. I don't need to take any time, I would love to live with you for as long as you will have me."

We kiss. Chris slips the shirt off and our naked bodies press against each other. I hold her tight. Not in a sexual way but as a woman who I am in love with. With time maybe we can take the next step and get married and have children. But only time will tell.

rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers
12