Chris' Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With wide eyes, she said "Really?"

"Yep."

Before long, he let out a slight moan and started quietly talking in broken sentences. "I want to...oohhhh...your tits." and "...eat that pussy...ahhh" along with "cum on...fuuuuck" and finally, his voice growing, he grunted "Mrs. Peterson...ARRRGGHHH...OOOOOOOHHH...fuck you're hot."

He wasn't the only one breathing hard. Andi's chest was rising and falling with shallow breaths. Her face, neck, and chest were flushed, her nipples were like diamonds pressed against the inside of her top. I'm certain she was soaked. She turned to me but stopped when we heard Chris again. We leaned back into the monitor.

"Great. Now what?" he said to himself.

Andi looked at me questioning.

"I bet he has jizz all over. He needs to clean up." I explained.

She kinda smiled and the look on her face told me she was in problem solving mode, trying to guess what he was going to do next. We heard him get off of the bed, followed by some rustling, and his door open. We went to our door to try to hear but couldn't.

When we had our house built, our contractor suggested we have the bedrooms built with double drywall and solid wood doors to keep the rooms quiet and private. We chose that option for the master and the two guest rooms. I flipped off the light and opened the door slightly. We could hear the shower running.

"That must have been some mess." Andi commented aloud.

I pushed the door closed, wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her to me. We kissed as if it was our first night alone. Our hands explored each other and the passion built. As I was tugging at her shorts like a virgin on prom night, we heard his door through the baby monitor. She stopped me, intent on hearing if our guest's passion would return, or if there were any secrets to learn. We listened, with my left hand on her chest and lips to her neck, but Chris was done for the night.

"Will you hate me?" she asked.

Looking down at her, genuine concern on her face, I asked "Hate you? For what?"

"I'm going to try to seduce him. I, I, want to screw him."

I kissed her in response. I slid my left hand over her butt and between her legs to probe at her wetness, but she stepped away.

"No. If we do it now, I'll lose my nerve. I need to stay frustrated." she said, both of her hands on my chest, gently pushing me away. "Do you want me to?"

I pulled her hand down to my rigid cock and looked at her. She smiled and squeezed.

"I don't want to terrify him." she said as she slipped into the hallway.

I had no idea what she was doing but I knelt next to the monitor, waiting for his door to swing open. After what seemed like an hour but what was probably two or three minutes, she come back into our room.

As she closed the door, I asked her "Where did you go? I thought you were going to jump his bones. Did you get cold feet?"

"No silly. I didn't chicken out. I just need to..."

"Need to what?"

"Tidy up." she said.

I finally noticed she had some things in her hands. She'd brought back what I easily recognized as electric hair clippers and in the other hand was something small, lavender colored, with a white handle.

I followed her into the master bath where she put everything on the counter.

"What's all this?"

"I want to freshen tings up down there." she said as she ran her hand over the front of her shorts.

"What is it? Where did you get it?" I asked, pointing at the counter,

"The girl's bathroom. I found it a couple of years ago when I was putting cleaning stuff away. It's a little rubber guide you use to help trim yourself. I think its Lauren's"

Being a mother of two, in her mid-forties, and not on the prowl like some of her divorced friends, her bush grew wild. Now she was going to try pussy topiary. She never did that for me or even suggested it, but she was about to shave for our friend's son. I needed another drink; my hands were trembling and I was a little short of breath. She plugged the clippers in and handed them to me.

"I can't see down there. Don't you want to help?" she said hoarsely, the excitement clearly affecting every part of her being, including her voice. She pulled off her top and stepped from her shorts.

The clippers already had a length comb attached so I went to my knees and began trimming. The sight of her auburn curls falling to the ground and the smell of her wetness was electric. The soft buzzing made her moan, inspiring me to linger near her clit, and when she slowly spread her legs, I stayed longer than needed to on her engorged labia. She grabbed my wrist with both hands and held the body of the clippers against her pussy. She quickly built to a climax. Her legs trembled, her chest and face flushed red, as she flowed from her pussy. For a brief moment I worried that the clippers weren't water proof but that went away the instant she forced her box into my face. I dropped the still vibrating clippers and pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could. I sucked her lips, probed her with my tongue, and flicked her clit to a second orgasm. I'd never seen her cum twice but today was building to a day of firsts. After she regained enough composure to think, she handed me the lavender colored, silicon-rubber guide.

It was in the shape of a very steep and narrow V. I aligned it over her pussy, held it against her mound, and popped the length comb off of the clippers. I slowly and carefully trimmed her hair as close to the skin as I could. My caution and attention to detail forced me to stay near sensitive areas and the buzzing clippers pushed her to her third and most intense orgasm. This one dropped her to her knees and into my arms. I was as turned on as I'd ever been and was convinced that after climaxing three times, she'd reconsider.

"Had enough?" I asked.

She looked at me with her sensual green eyes and haltingly whispered "Mrs. Peterson makes my wiener grow."

She laid back on the tile floor and let her knees fall apart. Smiling, I grabbed the shaving cream from the counter, shot a large portion into my hand, and smeared my foamy palm on her pussy. I slowly and deliberately shaved around the V-shaped guide. I painstakingly made her lips perfectly smooth and even worked to make her ass cleavage as bare as a newborn. The last step was an awakening for me. In all the years we've known each other, the countless times we'd had sex, I'd never looked at her asshole. It was a perfect little pink rose. I wiped the shaving cream away from it and, for the first time in my life, I licked ass. She froze, not sure how to react, but as I slid my tongue over her again, I saw juice leak from her pussy, so I did it again. She moaned and begged me to eat her. The mixture of shaving cream and pussy juice wasn't very good but her response was spectacular. I licked her lips and slowly swirled my tongue around her clit. She arched her back and I pushed my tongue against her ass. I pushed two fingers into her and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I pulled my thumb away and sucked until she convulsed in my mouth. As her passion subsided, I laid between her legs, with my head on her belly until she recovered enough to sit up. "We need to hop into the shower and get to bed. I'll need plenty of energy for tomorrow" she smiled.

We showered, toweled off, and I fell into a restless sleep. I woke up a number of times that night from dreams of her. In all of them, my lovely, caring, wife was engaged in the kind of sex we hadn't had since we were in our twenties; hot, sweaty, animal sex where lust drove more than love. But she wasn't with me. In one she was on her knees in front of Jerry, our daughter's friend from last spring. In another, the other friend Bill was fucking her from behind as she leaned against our dining room table. One scene had her with both of them, being roughly used for their pleasure. In this last one, she was astride Chris, grinding her pubis against his while he was buried deep in her. I laid there, barely awake, reaching down to rub myself to orgasm, when I felt the bed move.

As the fog of sleep began to clear, I could hear Chris on the baby monitor and I felt the bed moving. He was in his room jacking off again, but this time Andi was moaning and talking. I laid there quietly, listening to my wife finger herself. We'd been married almost a quarter of a century, and been having sex for a couple of years before that, and I'd never seen her masturbate. I wanted to sit up and watch but I didn't want to break the spell so, I just listened as my heart tried to pound it's way out of my chest. She was rapidly rubbing her pussy, and based on her elbows occasionally hitting my back, I think she was playing with her nipples at the same time. Through her throaty groans I could make out a "...fuck me..." or "...yeah, right there..." and "...anything. Anything at all..." I couldn't believe what was happening. In all of our years of marriage, she'd never wanted sex more that twice in a day. But last night, in less than 20 minutes, I'd clipped and shaved her pussy and helped her climax four times. Now shes fingering herself while fantasizing about our best friend's son. Soon, she arched her back and froze. I could visualize her pussy spasming, as it had countless times when my lips were pressed to her. She trembled, sighed, trembled again, and her butt fell to the mattress. She was breathing heavy, almost panting, as we heard Chris cum again; this time with out him giving a play-by-play. Within a few minutes of her fifth orgasm, she was asleep and I was wide awake. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. Good thing I don't have to get up early.

We're very lucky. I own two fairly successful small businesses that I've staffed with very capable people. That leaves me in the enviable position where I can be gone for a few days and everything will be fine. Andrea is a corporate lawyer who went back to work part-time after our youngest daughter started kindergarten. She slowly increased her billable hours as the kids got older but she's never worked full time in the office; preferring to work at home and go in only to meet clients or to attend infrequent meetings. She also travels to her client's locations for meetings, but for the most part, she's home. That's how I found myself waking up to sunshine flooding into our room, at 9 AM, on a Thursday, with nowhere to be.

"I wasn't sure you were ever going to wake up." Andi said looking at me from the doorway of her closet.

"I had trouble sleeping. I kept waking up. How 'bout you?"

"I slept like a baby." she smiled as she bent over to pull up her khaki shorts. She had on a white blouse over a white bra and, as she tucked in her shirt and pulled her shorts together to button them, I could see she was wearing pink panties. She walked over and dropped onto the bed next to me.

"This is a bad idea." she said turning her head to me. "Isn't it? Just a bad, bad idea."

I know she wanted to go through with it, but she was asking permission in a backhanded way. "Does he turn you on?"

"I guess. But he's a child."

"A child? Did you get a good look?" I asked.

She looked up at the ceiling and put her hands on her face and said "Arrrggg. What have I gotten us into? I flashed him! I showed a kid, who grew up with ours, my privates! I feel horrible."

"You made it look innocent enough. You can still play it off like it never happened and he'll use it as spank material for the rest of his life. Was it fun?" I knew the answer.

"What goes through that demented head of yours?" she paused. "That's what makes me feel so trashy. I was sooooo turned on. Now I'm a tease. Gawd, what was I thinking? How can I face him? How can I face you?" She pulled her hands down and looked at me again. Her eyes were welling up with tears.

"Oh my sweet, sweet, love. Don't cry. I love you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." I said, putting her hand into mine. She laid there for a minute, staring at the ceiling, before she answered.

"I know you love me. I'm crying because I want to. I desperately want to. Do you hate me?" she sniffled.

I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I want what you want." My hard cock told her I was telling the truth.

"I'll get dressed and we can go down together if you'd feel better." I offered.

"No. You take a shower and shave that scruffy face. I'll see you in a few." she said as she made her way out the door.

As quickly as I could, I jumped in the shower and almost ran downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I turned right and saw Chris' back, sitting on a stool, elbows comfortably resting on the granite topped counter, chatting with Andi as she whisked eggs in a bowl. It's amazing how something so innocent can be so sexy. She was leaned against the far counter, one ankle crossed in front of the other, with the bowl in the crook of her left arm, while beating the eggs with her right. That nonchalant pose and simple motion was causing her breasts to sway rhythmically from side to side. Not giant swings but a pleasant, arousing, oscillation, that was mesmerizing. She looked up and asked if I wanted an omelet. Chris snapped his head toward me. I think he was hypnotized too.

"Good morning Mr. P" he grinned.

"Hi Chris. I hope you slept OK."

"I did. I was just telling Mrs. Peterson that I hope I didn't wake you last night. I got up to take a shower. I got something on my hands and I felt like I was getting it everywhere" he explained.

"I didn't hear a thing. Andi?"

"I didn't either." she said, blushing ever so slightly.

"So is the pool still the plan?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I need to run a couple of errands. I'll be back by two." he said.

"Perfect. That'll give us time to get our work done before you two relax by the pool." I smiled at Andi.

"Aren't you going to join us?" Chris asked, his eyes begging me to leave town for a few days.

"Maybe later. I've got a lot of work."

An unconvincing "Cool." was all he could muster.

We chatted idly as we ate our breakfast. Then Chris left.

"I'll bet he's back waaaay early." I said.

"You think? Why would he rush on such a beautiful day?" she teased.

After we finished the breakfast dishes, I tried to concentrate on work. I made a few phone calls and told a some lies about why I'd be gone the next few days. I read a few e-mails and don't remember any of them. I looked at a competitor's press release about their new service and decided I didn't care. What I really wanted was for Chris to get back. I closed my laptop and went looking for Andi.

She was in her office and wasn't getting anything done either.

"A bit distracted are we?" I asked.

"Tell me not to and I won't."

"Do it. You think about last spring all the time. The teasing. The sexual tension. How much fun would you have had if you went for it? And besides, I'll get to bang that girl from Idaho. What's her name? Janet?" I joked.

"Yeah. You'll bang Janet the same weekend I'm away to Monte Carlo with Brad Pitt!"

"Does that mean I get Jennifer Aniston too?."

"Gawd you're dumb." she said rolling her eyes.

Chris was back by 1:15. I don't know how many speeding laws he broke or who he bribed to get his suit done so quickly, but getting anything done in this valley in less than three hours is a miracle. He's clearly a motivated problem solver. I wonder if he'd want to work for me?

"Wow, that was quick." Andi commented.

"Yeah, Google pointed me to a place on Agoura Road. They promised one-hour service but it was closer to an hour and a half. It was expensive too." he explained. "I went to Starbucks and waited. Did you guys get your work done?"

"Andi did but I still have stuff to do. You should put your stuff away and let the relaxing begin. Would you guys like Margaritas? I can whip some up?"

She looked at Christopher and said "Sounds good. What do you think Chris?"

"You bet. I'll put this away and be right down."

He rushed upstairs and I followed Andi to the bedroom as she asked me what suit she should wear. She had a couple of one-piece suits that are lower key, but still very sexy. She also has a few of mainstream bikinis and one that I bought for a trip to Vegas that she never wore it in public. It was very sexy and should have come with a sign read "I'm desperate for attention. Please FUCK me." Before I could speak, she answered me,

"I'm not wearing that stripper costume." she grinned "It's either the black one piece or the green bikini."

I nearly screamed "Green bikini!"

She smiled, grabbed it from her dresser and tossed it onto the bed. She slowly undressed and I felt like the luckiest man alive. When her blouse dropped from her shoulders, it revealed a nearly sheer white, lace-trimmed bra. Reaching behind herself, she released the clasp, freeing her beautiful boobs, with pink, up-turned nipples. She unbuckled her belt and the top button of her shorts. She tugged the zipper down and wiggled them off. She was, beautiful, firm, and sexy, wearing nothing but a pair of pink bikini panties. I could hardly breath. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and slid her undies over her hips. When she stood back up, I got to see her tightly cropped bush. The deep V, ending just above her folds, was perfect. I did stop breathing.

"Are you OK?"

"I've never seen you more desirable and the next man inside you won't be me." my voice cracked.

She walked over, took my face in her hands and kissed me "I hope he's in me more than once before you are."

If she'd touched my cock, I would have exploded. She stepped back and slipped into the bikini bottoms. Her mound pushed the front of her suit into a soft, sexy, curve. I imagined being Chris, as he gets to slide them off, uncovering the most talented pussy he'll likely ever get the pleasure of plunging into. A pussy he's dreamed of for years. I wanted to put my hand there and feel her flesh yield and the heat build. I reached up to touch her and she slapped my hand away.

"Later. If you're lucky." she said through a sly smile. With the top on, she tied a flowery sarong around her waist, and made her way to the door and downstairs.

I lagged behind, not wanting to stifle Chris' reaction when he finally got a look at his fantasy MILF in a bikini. While he'd been to our house and in our pool countless times, those were family affairs. I don't know if he ever saw either of us in a bathing suit and if he had, he saw her in a conservative Mom one-piece. She wasn't wearing Mom clothes now.

Her suit was dark green. The bottoms were high-cut enough to lengthen her legs and narrow enough in the back to pull your attention to the firmness of her bottom. The top held her in place well enough to keep her from worrying that her tits would fall out, but not so much that anyone watching could still hope for a wardrobe malfunction. Combined with the sarong, riding low on her hips, it was the perfect combination of casual sexiness that didn't scream at you, but would entice all but the strongest men to look.

Our patio cover extends about ten feet from the back wall of our kitchen and down the length of the house another 20. One of the corners keeps a few feet of the outdoor kitchen under cover. That's where I set up shop. The grill and counter face the pool and has a bar-counter that runs the entire length. There's plenty of room for people to eat or talk.

Andrea and Chris pulled two chaise lounges and a small table close to the pool. I'd taken the blender from one of the lower cabinets and started noisily crushing ice to make margaritas. Once they had the pool furniture positioned, Andi and Chris joined me and sat at the counter and watched. With the Margaritas blended, I went inside to grab a couple of frozen glasses. When I came back out, they were talking and Andi had her hand on his thigh. She was chatting away, acting as if having her hand three inches from his cock was perfectly normal, but Chris was sitting rigidly, with a confused look on his face. I poured them their drinks and Chris retreated to the pool. She came around and grabbed some suntan lotion from under the sink and said "Why don't you try to get some work done."