Chris' Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she went to her chaise. She put her drink and suntan lotion on the small table, before untying the wrap and letting it fall to the ground. Her back was to me. Her ass, sculpted in the gym and by running up and down the hills that surround our community, was wonderful. But Chris wasn't looking. He stared straight past her to me, waiting for me to charge at him with the ice pick I'd just used to make them drinks. Andi turned and sat, facing me. She gave me a look that asked "What didn't you understand about 'Try to get some work done'?" With a sudden realization, I clumsily made my exit and went straight to my office.

My office looks onto the pool through a two large windows. Facing east, I really enjoy working in here in the morning. I open the windows and pull open the blinds, letting in as much light as possible. Now, well past noon, with the sun shining on the front of the house, the windows and office were in shadow, giving me a private, stadium view of the pool deck.

Andi was laying on her stomach, with her head turned toward Chris. I was close enough to hear any normal conversation and she asked "Would you mind putting lotion on my back?"

Chris hesitated and looked around, as if searching for me "Uh. Yeah. Uh, sure."

He grabbed the bottle from the table and popped it open. As he poured the contents into his hands and started working it between his palms, I noticed something strange. Andrea has flawless, fair skin, that perfectly compliments her auburn hair. She can get a bit of a tan if she uses the right SPF and doesn't stay out too long; but she'll never be a bronzed goddess and will burn if she's not careful. That's why I was surprised by the coconut oil he was getting ready to apply instead of the thick, white, SPF 30 she normally uses. He tentatively placed his hands on the safest place he could find; directly between her shoulder blades. He rubbed there and kept scanning the horizon for any sign of me.

"I think that spots good. How about the rest of my back?" she asked.

His hands started venturing further and further from her spine but stopping just above her bikini.

"Chrissy, I asked for help because I can't reach. Are you grossed-out by me?"

He hated being called Chrissy. His mom called him that until he was probably 14. He thought it made him sound like a little kid, or worse, like a little girl. But right now, she wanted him to know he was little Chrissy and she was Mrs. Peterson.

"No. Of course not." he answered.

"Then please get my whole back. In fact, would you mind unhooking my top?" she asked matter of factly.

He did as he was asked and after fumbling for a few seconds, the strap sprang free. He let his hands wander, lotioning her sides, and roaming from her waist to shoulders. When he was done with her back, she extended one arm to get oiled and then the other.

"Thanks. You're doing such a good job. Would you mind getting the backs of my legs?"

By now, I was spellbound. I was sitting in my office chair, naked from the waist down, and slowly stroking but not wanting to cum. I wanted to stay hard and watch this incredible scene.

He started at her feet, alternating from right to left as he made his way to her knees. The whole time, I could see him looking at her ass and crotch. When his hands first touched the back of her left thigh, she parted her legs ever-so-slightly, inviting his hands to her inner thighs. He was still hesitant, never letting his fingers dip too far. He stopped again, avoiding her beautiful bikini covered bottom.

"All of my leg Chris." she said with a bit of mock exasperation.

Up to this point, it could all be reasoned away as a young man helping a woman with suntan lotion. It was exciting, yes. Erotic, maybe. Certainly not pornographic. But oiling up her buns was clearly over that very carnal line. He ran his hand up her thigh to gather some oil before letting it glide over her cheek. He carefully worked the oil up to the edge of her bikini and even slid the side of his hand into that beautiful fold all women, with a real ass, have. It's that wonderful line that forms where the butt meets the thigh. Chris had his hand flat, the edge sliding in that crease, and four fingers between her thighs. There was no way he wasn't pressed against her lips.

After a few seconds, Andi flipped over. She pulled her top off and let it fall from her hand "How about the front?"

He stopped, not sure how to respond. "I know you want to Chris. It's pretty obvious." she said, looking down at his growing bulge.

"Oh, uh, I'm uh, sorry." his voice faltering.

"Don't be silly." she reassured, running her hand up and down his forearm "So, the front?"

He went to her feet and worked his way up her legs. As he inched higher, she again moved her knees apart. Having lost all timidity, he took this as his cue. He lifted her leg and sat down with it in his lap. It was a highly erotic scene. She was on her back with a young man between her open legs. If he'd turned 90 degrees, he'd have been in perfect position to plunge into her but he didn't. It wasn't time. With his hand on the back of her thigh, he raised her knee and his hand glided up to her ass. He pushed his fingertips under the side of her bikini and slid it toward her butt. With his hand up to his wrist under her suit, he lightly squeezed her ass. Andi was responding and had a hand on his chest, tracing his muscles with her fingertips. If that had been me, I'd have yanked her bottoms off and frantically fucked her. But he didn't. He moved from between her legs, knelt beside her, and dribbled oil onto her belly. And for the first time, I saw her hand on his crotch.

De rigueur for young men in Southern California is loose, comfortable, board shorts. Chris was wearing something a little different. They looked like overly tight boxers. They were made from a stretchy fabric, medium blue, had a white waist band and a matching stripes down the side. They did nothing to hide his stiff cock.

Andi was kneading it when Chris got to her tits. He was in a trance as he spilled oil onto her and started to gently rub and tweak her nipples. She gave him time to play before she reached up and pulled his head to her chest. She softly moaned as her left nipple disappeared between his lips. Her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip. Having been married to each other for over half of our lives, we read each other like a book. Andi was close. I could imagine her swollen lips, juices having soaked through the layers of her bikini, and her hardened clit aching to be stroked. Just as that thought occurred to me, she grabbed his free hand and pushed it to her pussy. He started to stroke her as he mouthed her tits, but she needed more. She put her hand on top of his and pushed it harder into her crotch while simultaneously pulling his head tighter against her chest. He pulled her bikini to the side and started to rub and finger her. She couldn't take it anymore and pushed on his head, almost climbing him, forcing him down until he was next to her mound. She lifted her hips and he slid her bottoms off. He paused, leaned back, and looked at her from head to toe. I can only imagine what was going through his head but I know what Andrea wanted.

She rolled off of the chaise and motioned for him to lay down. While he was getting settled, I had a spectacular view of my wife. She stood there, skin shining in the sun, and with her legs slightly parted, her freshly shaved lips swollen and ready. She was looking to my window, knowing I was there. I half-expected a smile but what I got was an almost vacant, lust filled gaze as she straddled him, and lowered her pussy onto his face. The way the lounge was positioned gave me a great view of their full bodies, but now, all I could see was her thigh as it covered his head. I ran down the hall to her office in hope of a better angle, and I got it.

Her office has french doors leading to the back yard and on either side, there are side lights you can open for ventilation. I peeked though the curtain and saw her astride his mouth. I opened the side light and stepped back into the shadows.

I could clearly see his tongue darting into her and licking the perimeter of her pussy. He'd occasionally flick her nub, but was focused on her lips. Andi, for her part, was squeezing her tits and lightly pinching her nipples. She pushed her clit into his mouth and started rocking back and forth. He began sucking her and she fell forward, bracing herself on the frame of the chaise, as her orgasm built. Her head fell forward and hair cascaded from her shoulders as she breathlessly squeaked, "Ohhhh, Chrissy. That's it sweetie. Oooooo. Right there. Ahhhh." She froze and shuddered. I knew she was cumming in his mouth. It was a very long and intense orgasm. She sat, trembling on his face, and squeezing his head with her thighs for at least 30 seconds before climbing off. Chris' face was smeared with Andi's honey and the look on her face told me she wasn't done. She stumbled, almost drunkenly, on unsteady legs, to the foot of the chaise before climbing on.

Now all I could see was the tops of their heads so I ran back to my office.

Just as I came through the door, she was kneeling on the chaise, between his legs. She tugged his shorts off and his cock popped out. And what a cock it was. It wasn't particularly large, maybe a half inch or more than my average 6", but it was very nicely proportioned and devoid of hair. It was hard like only a young man can be and his balls hung free and hairless. She grinned as she looked down at it and rubbed him. With the other hand she began ticking his balls making him squirm and moan. She put his meat in her fist was rubbing her thumb on the base of his helmet, making him twist and turn, almost like he was trying to pull away. She does that to me and it's almost too much stimulation.

"Oh. What's this?" she giggled as she wiped the head of his cock with her thumb before putting it in her mouth "Mmmmmm. Don't you taste like a sweet boy."

Chris had a wide grin on his face as they looked at each other. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and leaned down. She started licking his balls while she slowly rubbed his shaft.

"Ahhh fuuuuck." he groaned.

She pushed her head deeper, inching her way down his taint. He pushed her hand away and started slowly jacking off. She pushed deeper. He'd arch his back and she'd probe. He'd raise a leg and she'd take a ball into her mouth. He'd put his fingers in her hair and she'd take a long, slow lick up his taint, over his balls, to the base of his rod.

"Oooooh. Oohhhhhhh. Yeah. Suck me Andi."

She stopped, raised her head just far enough that they could make eye contact and said "I'm Mrs. Peterson."

I stopped stroking, not sure what I heard. He stopped stroking too and looked down at her in disbelief. She simply smiled, grabbed his stiffie and pulled him to her lips. That's when I noticed something amazing. Something I see everyday but right then it was the focus of my attention; her wedding ring. More accurately, her engagement ring.

She was in her third year of law school when we got engaged. We took a weekend trip up the coast to Monterey to get away from the pressure and help her clear her mind. That Saturday night, looking at the sunset over the bay, I gave her that ring. The diamond wasn't big, but she cherished it.

That same ring, on that same finger, was glinting in the sunlight, wrapped around anther man's leaking cock. Those same eyes, that welled with tears the night we were engaged, were lustfully looking up and over the smooth hard body of a man half her age. Those same lips, that softly kissed me as she said yes, were parted ever so slightly and making gentle contact with his engorged head.

"Suck him Mrs. Peterson." I whispered in a shuddering voice.

She opened her mouth and drew him in. Her cheeks collapsed as she sucked him hard. I imagined her tongue swirling under his glans as he grabbed handfuls of her hair, his knees pulling straight up and

nearly screaming "Aaaahhhhh. That's...that's amazing. Uhhhh. Suck me."

There was a loud slurp as her mouth popped from his cock. She was jerking him and licking the head as she looked up at him. His reaction was obviously turning her on as her face was etched with lust but there is something more, a determination. A determination to give him the fucking of a lifetime. She grabbed the base of his tool and lowered her mouth onto him. She started sucking and bobbing, pulling more of him with each cycle, while furiously pumping his dick. She'd never been a deep-throat artist, seeing a blowjob as a warm-up only, but now she was acting like a porn starlet, grunting and gagging as his dick touched the back of her throat. When it did, she'd pull off of him, thick tendrils of spit draped between her mouth and him, and yank on his soaked cock until she caught her breath. He'd look down at her and she up at him. When they made eye contact, she'd either take a long, slow lick up from his balls to the tip, or take half of the tip into her mouth and suck. I don't know what Chris was seeing, but I saw my beautiful wife, her face smeared with spit and what was certainly some of his pre-cum, and his stiffie next to her thick lips; the same lips that I kissed goodnight a few hours later. As her mouth dropped onto him again, a spurt of cum shot from my cock before I squeezed the base, trying desperately to not cum before they were done. I knew where this was going before she finished clambering from between his legs.

Andi enjoys sliding her pussy over a dick before she slips it in and this time was no different. She put her knees on either side of Chris and lowered her puffy lips on to his pole. Once settled, she slowly began to undulate as she let her wetness cover him, his cock parting her lips and rubbing her clit. Chris ran his hands up her thighs, over her ass, and up her sides to her tits. She arched her back and slid back-and-forth as her passion built and he squeezed her nipples.

Andi wasn't a dirty talker, but like so much in the last 24 hours, she was breaking her mold "I want you in me Chrissy. Will you fuck me? Fuck me. Will you fuck me hard?"

"Yeah. Ohhh. Yeah." was the best he could do.

"Yeah what, Chris."

"I'll screw you Mrs. Peterson. I've always wanted to."

"No Chrissy. Will you fuck me? Fuck me hard?"

"I'll fuck you hard!" he promised.

She got off of him and motioned him off of the lounge. She climbed on and spread her legs, looking up at him.

"No Mrs. Peterson. You get screwed from the front. You get fucked from behind. Roll over." he directed.

Andrea doesn't take direction well. She's a very strong willed person who's smarter than 90% of everyone and that combination makes her default to her being right, and she usually is. But this time she didn't think or hesitate. She rolled over and got on all fours. Chris got behind her, his dick pointing to the sky, and pushed her head down so she was on her elbows. She was facing the house, directly into my office, and she smiled. Chris forced his cock away from his stomach and rubbed the tip against her smooth pussy, looking for her silky opening. When he found it, he pushed his entire length into her with a single thrust. Her expression turned from a smile to a wide-eyed gasp. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust, pulling out as far as he could without falling out, then slowly sliding back into her. After being pistoned a few times, she reached between her legs and started rubbing herself. His hands were on her hips and pulled her roughly back to him as his prick drove into her, balls deep. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth hung open as she began to squeak and squeal.

"Ohhhh, Chris. That's it sweetie. Ahhhh. Feel my chest, Chrissy. I need you to fill me."

All he could do was grunt and mumble incoherently "...ugggh. So so tight..." and "...come on...ahhh...come on...boobies... ohhh."

Andi was close. Rubbing her clit, while getting hammered from behind, had her rocking her hips. Her voice changed and she sounded like she did this morning when I listened to her finger herself "Don't stop Chris. Don't stop." She exploded and pushed herself up to all fours. She bowed her back up and told him "Fill me Chrissy. Cum for me."

And he did. He pushed himself into her and shuttered. Grabbing her hips, he held their bodies together while he shot his sticky load into her. He collapsed onto her back, wrapping his arms around her waist and waited for his heart slow. It took a minute or two before he could uncouple. When his sticky dick finally slid from her, she turned and sat facing me. She was still coming down from the high and leaned back on her elboys with her legs slightly parted, allowing me to see his load slowly start to leak from her. Her thighs were wet with her juices and his jizz, and her pussy was swollen and red. She pulled the beach towel from the chaise and wiped it over her mound.

"Chris, can you hand me my drink. I'm a little hot."

He brought it to her and said "You're more than a little hot, Mrs. P."

She grabbed his softening prick and used it to pull him closer. She gave it a quick suck and looked up at him "Maybe next time we can try screwing."

"What ever you say, Mrs. Peterson."

She looked into the shadow that was my office and squeezed her right boob and smiled. That's when I came.