All Comments on 'Chrissie Lynn's Boy'

by PlacidoSwann

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!!!

This is one fantastic story. I loved the way you wrote it, I enjoyed reading it. You need to write more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

Normally, I'm not a big fan of that back and forth style, but you really did it perfect. Best mom-son story in a while, keep this couple going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Story So Pregnant with meaning

certainly needs a baby.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

One word: EXCELLENT!!!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Bravo!

A lovely story using a difficult approach. A wonderful mother and son story - it was like sitting there with them while they told their tale of loveQ A great debut!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good sexy story

It's a different style of writing,and I don't know if it was distracting or maybe I just wasn't use to the way it was presented. None the less it is a very good erotic story.Thanks........ Rich

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
Super Excellent!

I loved this! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent story

hope that there is more to come

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words.

Your enthusiasm for my first effort had inspired me to tackle a follow-up story, "Chrissie Lynn's Candy". Jack brings his roommate and new girlfriend home from college for Halloween.

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
What a Nice Find

A beautiful well written story, but I am still trying to swallow the style. In this type of story the ability of the lovers to communicate is an important aspect of the read. The back and forth style did not allow for much intimate dialogue and therefore limited the effectiveness of the story. To really have the story experientially dig deep within you, you must have that dialogue.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Interesting take

Your notion that dialogue between the pair is essential to intimacy is interesting and one I had not thought about. Not sure that I agree, but its food for thought. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"SON; MY> SON"

This was a serperbly written story, and one that has been a marvelious experience for me to read and to imadgine, that anything could really happen and to have to admit, that these wonderoius things do happen, You have me more confidence in myself. I loved this to the core. Thank You ever so much.

BILL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"no one makes my dick hard like Chrissie Lynn, my mom."

That's what Jack says in this excellent story, and it's what plenty of boys can say about their mom. And it turns out that his mom, like plenty of mothers, can say that no one makes them wet like their own boy. That's sure true of Chrissie Lynn, when she sees and is stunned by her boy's big fat prick. Her juice is streaming from her hot cunt down her legs. That's good, 'cause it helps Jack get his massive cock up into his mother's mommy-hole where it belongs. They've got to be careful, since the boy really is very big, but finally he is in his mother's sweet coochie, up to his heavy balls. Naturally, Jack goes into a fuck-frenzy as his mom cums like crazy. Real soon the boy unloads his big balls up his own mother's twat, shooting her a great big cuntful of his warm creamy semen. Son and mom gently kiss and smile at each other, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mommy's cunt--its home from now on.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Liked that.

This is the only time I have enjoyed a 'Lit' giving both sides of the encounter.

I found it fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWKWARD CONSTRUCTION

I found the conversation construction awkward - like a legal transcription - but the story a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

I love it when the person writing the story, gets lost in what their telling, & miss spell words, leaving out a letter here & there. I often find myself having to go back & re-read the sentance untill i can figure out the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see part two of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous