Chrissy

Story Info
Chrissy makes a mistake with friends who were not.
6.4k words
4.13
8.7k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers

I may have written before about a woman I used to live with who was a sexual dynamo. She never said no, and the only thing off the table were threesomes. While she was growing up, her mother told her that if she kept her man satisfied, he would never stray. She was willing anytime of the day and any place. Many times, we would spend the weekend watching porn movies and fucking away. My favorite was when she would deep throat me. I was also fond of fucking her ass. Her favorite was sucking me dry.

The only problem was that she was literally bat shit crazy. It took me awhile to figure that out and longer to get her to move out of my house. I had to hire a lawyer to evict her. By the time she left, I wasn't sure which one of us was crazy and I stayed unattached for a long time. Every few months I would receive a handwritten letter from her. You could usually tell by the writing on the envelope what the tone of the letter was going to be. Neat handwritten envelop usually contained a letter telling me she was doing much better now, she understood why she had to leave, and her new meds were doing wonders. The "other" envelopes usually followed a few weeks later with letters blaming me for every terrible thing that ever happened to her including things from her childhood.

Fast forward a few years and I met Chrissy at our bar when are two workplaces happened to meet up there for happy hour. I met most of her coworkers including a gay gentleman named Marc. He was usually there with his significant other, Bryan. Chrissy was trashed and I offered her a ride home. Marc tried to intercede, but Chrissy left with me. We stopped at my place and spent the weekend in bed. After that we started dating regularly, spending most of our weekends together.

It wasn't long before she started nesting, like her toothbrush in my bathroom and commandeering a drawer and closet space for her clothes. Occasionally Chrissy would hint about moving in. I was concerned about her drug and alcohol abuse but did not want to start that argument. I finally explained about my past relationship and the difficulty in getting that woman to move out. Sometimes when she was drunk, Chrissy would bring the subject up again. Deep down, she was not satisfied with my explanation. "Just because your ex was bat shit crazy and wouldn't move out doesn't mean I am bat shit crazy," she would say in her drunken slur, usually right before she passed out.

Sometimes I would meet Chrissy and her coworkers for happy hours, and I always got the feeling that Marc did not like me. Many people don't like me, and some have good reason. My exes' entire family hates me, but I didn't understand what I had done to Marc. One time when we were leaving the bar and Chrissy was her normal drunk self, I asked her if Marc had a problem with me and she said yes.

I said, "so the guy who is responsible for making sure the printers and copiers have paper is not satisfied that you are dating a guy with a master's in computer engineering?"

"It's not that silly, he doesn't think you're a good enough as a person for me. I told him about your crazy ex, and he thinks you should have stood by her."

I was going to argue the point but the way she was slurring her words made it clear that was pointless. Someday I would have a conversation with Marc though.

Chrissy wasn't just a drinker, she also loved cocaine and gummies which Marc was happy to supply. I was not fond of either although we would occasionally do gummies on a rainy Saturday when we had no other plans. It was on one of those Saturdays that I made a fatal mistake. After eating some gummies and snorting some coke, we settled down in bed and I suggested putting on a porn movie. Chrissy readily agreed. In the movie, the young starlet was deep throating a guy and I mentioned how good that felt. Chrissy did enjoy receiving and giving oral sex, but she really wasn't that good at giving head, although I would never complain. In full disclosure, we were both very high, so what follows is the best of my recollections. I should also note that I had no reason to recollect any of this conversation until weeks later.

In response to my comment about how good being deep throated felt, Chrissy said, "Yeah, whoever deep throated you? You're not that small you know!"

"My ex used to deep throat me all the time, she loved to feel my cock in her throat and she would do this swallowing thing that felt like she was stroking me with her vocal cords."

If I was a smart man, I would have shut up there or five minutes before that, but I proceeded to discuss other parts of my past sex life. And if I had been smarter, I would have noticed that Chrissy was getting pissed.

At some point, she said, "well maybe I should find someone to teach me how to deep throat."

I told her I wish she would or something like that, and things went south from there. We ended up with some violent sex that went on for a long time and some name calling on my part. I'm not even sure if it was good sex.

I thought it was a blur for both of us and the next morning we swore we would never do coke with gummies again.

A few weeks later, I began to notice some changes in Chrissy. There was nothing obvious, just the vibe was wrong. I started thinking that maybe our relationship had run its course. The first thing I noticed is when Chrissy was going out with her coworkers during the week, she always described it as "going out with her coworkers." That changed to going out with "Marc and her coworkers." Maybe she was trying to warn me that Marc was going to be there.

There were some new tricks in bed that she started doing, the way she would grind back at me when I was fucking her doggy style or the way she looked at me when she was sucking my cock. She still wasn't deep throating me, but she was getting better at it now and taking me deeper. I had not made any comments about our sex life since the cocaine/gummies night. I have read that when your significant other brings new things into your sex life, it means someone else is teaching her new things. I wasn't sure what to think but as a computer engineer the solution seemed obvious. Instead of just asking her, I put a tracker on her phone and an app that would forward all her texts to my computer.

After spending my day looking at a computer screens, the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was open the app to look at Chrissy's text messages. I always avoided tuning on my home computer unless it was time to pay bills or watch/read porn. Besides, it seemed immoral spying like that. The tracker app was different. First, it was on my phone and second, it seemed less personal. In a random conversation one night on the phone, Chrissy seemed horse and I asked her about it. She mentioned that she had went out for drinks with Marc and her coworkers the night before and was still recovering.

After hanging up, my mind started wandering and I opened the app. As expected, Chrissy was not at a bar but at someone's house. A little digging and I found out that the house belonged to Bryan, Marc's significant other. Now after a few drinks (and coke) Marc would brag about how he always knew he was gay so I was a little confused about what might be going on.

I didn't do anything else about it for a while. Chrissy spent the next weekend at my house and things seemed pretty close to normal. New things popped up in our sex life that weekend, nothing dramatic like anal sex or anything. But she started swirling her tongue around my cock when sucking me off and gently pulling on my nuts as I was about to come. I also noticed that she was becoming vocal when she sucked me off, telling me how much she liked it. Curiosity finally forced me to open the text message app.

Chrissy texted a lot, I was beginning to think she was mentally sixteen. She texted all her coworkers during the day including Marc, along with multiple messages between her mother and sisters. There were never any texts with names I did not recognize. I decide to focus on Marc but those all seemed to be about work talk or "did you see what so and so was wearing" or "who did her makeup." It sounded like they were all still in high school.

Before giving up, I decided to focus on that first night I saw that she went to Marc's house. There was a message from Marc to Chrissy saying: "ready for your next lesson tonight?" To which Chrissy said: "let me think about it." That was followed up by a picture of Chrissy kneeling on a floor naked. There were similar messages on each of the other days that she went out "with Marc and her coworkers for drinks."

I went back to see what was said in subsequent text messages. Attached to a message sent later that first evening was a video clip of Chrissy laying on her back as a man was fucking her face. The cock wasn't very big and about half of it was disappearing into my girlfriend's face. I recognized the birthmark and tattoos on Chrissy's breast and the rings on her fingers that were sliding in and out of her pussy. I had no idea who's cock it was. Marc's significant other was black, so this white cock wasn't his. It could have been Marc's, but I had no way of knowing. It seemed more likely that it was a third person. A later text a few minutes later said, "Look how much deeper I was able to get. Don't forget to gently pull down on his testicles. It will delay his orgasm, making it more powerful and be ready to get blasted."

So, my girlfriend was having an affair with a gay guy who was cheating on his boyfriend. As I tried to wrap my head around that thought, memories of the gummies/cocaine night flashed through my head and I remembered telling Chrissy, "Go ahead you little slut, find someone to teach you how to deep throat and maybe you'll learn how to give a decent blow job."

I had trouble believing I could say something so mean to anyone, let alone to someone I cared about. Was she cheating or only doing what I asked her to do? Those words would never leave my mouth if I had not been blasted and Chrissy should have known better. I went back to the video. It was four weeks old. Chrissy had gotten together with Marc at least every week. And why was she naked? Somewhere in my third of fourth time through I realized my dick was straining at my shorts and needed to be released. Watching her masturbate was really getting me hard. At one point, she had her legs completely spread, one hand buried in her pussy and the other slapping her clit every time Marc trussed his cock into her mouth. I turned up the volume and could hear Marc saying, 'that's it, slap your clit when you feel my cock against your throat, it will distract your body from the gag reflex Now get ready to grab my balls." I came all over my keyboard watching Chrissy swallow his load.

It was late and I wanted to sleep and think about the things I had said to her. But the picture of her masturbating while Marc fucked her face made my dick hard again. I have watched a lot of porn, but this was the first time the starlet was someone I cared about. I had to jerk off again that night. As soon as I came home from work the next night, I called the video back up and again coated my keyboard.

Fortunately, I had a few spares. My head was spinning in several circles. First, I was a complete asshole for saying that to her even if I was stoned and what should I do about that. Second, my girlfriend was having sex with someone else and maybe it was my fault, but it wasn't okay. Third, my dick got hard every time I thought about the video but that still didn't make it okay. The only thing to do was see what happened on the other nights she was at Marc's. Maybe this was a one-night thing although they got together many times after that.

There was another video from the next time she went "out for drinks with Marc and her coworkers." Chrissy was naked and lying on her back again. This time she was on a bed with her head hanging off. I'm assuming it was Marc whose cock was near Chrissy's face (it was definitely her) and Marc was playing with her tits. Chrissy had both her hands on Marc's cock and was rubbing it on her face and licking it.

Marc was saying, "that's it girlfriend. It's important not only to suck your man's cock but to make him believe you love his cock as much if not more than you love him. You must show him and tell him."

Chrissy responded, "I love this cock, I love how smooth it feels, how your come tastes. I love the way it feels on my tongue, and I love when you fuck my face like the cheap slut that I am. Fuck my face with your wonderful cock."

Marc began to shove his entire cock into my girlfriend's mouth and throat while he pinched her nipples. Chrissy had sent her hands back to her pussy and was beating her clit as Marc bottomed out.

In the background I heard another voice say, "She really is getting good at this."

I recognized the voice of Bryan, Marc's significant other. Not only was my girlfriend deep throating some man's cock, but another man was watching her. I ruined another keyboard.

The video was two weeks old when I watched it on a Thursday night, and I had to get my head around it. Should I confront Chrissy and admit I was spying on her? Should I just end it without an explanation? Was there a future for us with what I had watched? Could I get past watching her suck another man's cock? And what about the show she was putting on for the guy watching her or would a gay man not be turned on by that? Was she turned on by someone watching her learn how to deepthroat? On the plus side, my girlfriend was learning how to deepthroat and was much more adventurous than I thought. Neither one of us had ever expressly said that our relationship was monogamous, but I think it was assumed.

In the morning, I realized that while I was watching my girlfriend suck off another man, she had sent me a text message telling me she had to go to her parent's house because her mother was sick. She did not provide any details and I was surprised she had not called me instead. I could not help myself and tracked her phone to her parent's house about eight hours away.

On my way home on Friday, I picked up four new keyboards. I had decided that I needed as much information as possible before I made any decision. So, I needed to watch any other videos from Marc, and I copied all of the stuff she had stored on the cloud just in case.

Chrissy had downloaded earlier videos to the cloud, videos from before I had installed the tracker. In the earliest video I could find, Chrissy was naked again and on her knees in front of Marc. He was gently slapping his dick against her face. I could tell by her eyes that she had a buzz on and wasn't complaining about Marc slapping her face. Her nipples were hard. He asked her if she wanted another line before they started but she refused because she needed to drive home.

"Are you ready girlfriend, are you ready to learn how to suck cock, I am one of the best" I heard Marc say.

In the background I heard Bryan telling Chrissy that Marc was the best. So, it was the norm for her to do this with an audience.

Chrissy responded by opening her mouth and Marc said, I don't know why you would want to suck that asshole's cock. Anybody who would say the things he said should have his cock cut off."

I deserved that.

While reaching for Marc's cock, Chrissy said, "His cock, your cock, or anybody else's cock, a woman should know how to please a man."

Chrissy started sucking on Marc while he would occasionally pull her off and give her pointers. "You're not just sucking a dick, you're making love to it, look at me, look to see what I like." Chrissy was bobbing her head up and down with more passion than I recall seeing when she sucked me off.

Marc pulled her off again and said, "tell me, do you like sucking on a nice hard cock? I see your nipples are hard, does it make your cunt wet?"

"Yes," she responded.

"And what do sluts do when their pussies are wet?"

"They play with them, but I could never do when someone is watching."

"There's a black man standing over there, stroking his cock, watching you, naked and on your knees, sucking on my dick. I know you like him watching you and I know you like watching him masturbate, but you have a problem with him watching you play with your pussy?"

Chrissy slid her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit and went back to work on Marc's cock. Eventually, she was driving two fingers in and out. Marc and Bryan were talking about what a good slut she was at which point Chrissy came on her fingers.

"Do you like the way your cunt tastes," asked Marc?

"I never tasted myself before."

"You have a lot to learn. Take those two fingers that were in your cunt and rub your juices over my cock, get them wet and do it a few more times. Now lick you juices off my cock."

Chrissy went to work, sticking her fingers into her sopping wet cunt, rubbing them on Marc's cock and then licking his cock clean.

"You like that? And don't lie."

"My god yes, I'm going to come again."

"You need to lick your man's cock clean every time he fucks you, now it's my turn, open your mouth and don't swallow until I say so."

Chrissy held her mouth open and after a few strokes, Marc was filling it. His aim was less than perfect, and a few streams crossed her eyes and nose.

"A good slut likes to show off her mouth full of come."

I ruined another keyboard and paused the video like that, with Chrissy looking at the camera with her mouth full of come and on her face. After another keyboard and another beer, I was ready to look for the next video but realized there was several more minutes in this one so I hit play. Marc had her swallow and show the camera her empty mouth.

Then Bryan said, "my turn bitch, open you fucking mouth."

Chrissy seemed surprised but she opened her mouth and Bryan shoved his big black cock in. She didn't really get a chance to suck it because he pulled back and started shooting come into her mouth, most missed and covered her face.

"Classic white trailer trash with a black man's come all over her face. Now swallow and suck the rest out."

Chrissy did as she was told. I watched a few more videos that night, bringing me up in the timeline to the first one I watched. They were generally similar, Chrissy in different positions with Marc working his cock deeper each time. Most showed her swallowing Bryan's load after Marc's.

Before going to bed, I went through some more of the text messages. Most were Marc inviting her over for the next lesson. Chrissy seemed reluctant for another lesson. There was an exchange where Chrissy was complaining about Bryan being there and how that was not part of the deal.

Marc sent her a picture of her sucking on Bryan's cock and said, "he's sharing me with you so you can learn how to make your asshole boyfriend happy. You knew Bryan's bi so watching you suck cock is a turn on for him. Don't be so ungrateful, he deserves a little release."

I went to bed thinking that I was the asshole who sent her down this path, but Marc and Bryan were taking advantage of her. They were both mean to her, calling her trailer trash and other names. Bryan always caller her "bitch" or "my bitch." They seemed to be feeding her all the cocaine and whatever else she could handle based on the glazed look in her eyes and the way she slurred her speech when she didn't have a cock in her mouth.

The weekend was a complete washout so with a hot cup of coffee and a new keyboard, I started going through the rest of the videos. I have never jerked off this much in my life and my dick was sore.

In the email exchange that preceded the next video, Marc was inviting her over for her next lesson but Chrissy was saying that she knew enough. Marc argued that she was a dumb shit who didn't know anything and he would tell her when she was done. He included a picture of her playing with herself.

EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers
12