Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next video was different as the camera was on a tripod or something because it wasn't bouncing around like usual. It started with Chrissy stumbling as she stripped off her clothes while Marc laid down some towels on the floor. Once Chrissy was naked, he told her to get on her hands and knees.

"This is one of the best positions to deep throat your lover because it is basically a straight shot between your lips and into your throat. The perfect pose for a slut to get her face fucked. Are you ready?"

Chrissy slurred a yes, she was definitely pretty blasted. Marc knelt down in front of her and started smacking her face again with his cock. She didn't respond, just stayed on her hands and knees with her mouth wide open. With no warning, Marc shoved his cock into her mouth. Chrissy pushed him away as she started gagging. Go slower she told him. Marc tried to go slower, making sure his cock was pretty wet before pushing it in. he could only get so far before she would gag and push him away. Her face was a mess with tears running down her face a saliva dripping from her chin.

"I think you need a distraction," he said.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and when she let out a yelp, he pushed is cock into her mouth. He used his free hand to reach around and slap her tit. Marc still couldn't get his cock all the way in. He told Bryan she needs more of a distraction.

A naked Bryan knelt down behind her, lined his cock up with her cunt and shoved it in. She pushed Marc away and let out an "oh my god." Chrissy laid her face on the floor and by the way she was moaning, it was clear that she was coming from the moment he bottomed out. Bryan was slapping her ass, telling her he was going to make her his black cock slut. Then he told Marc it was time to "spit roast this bitch." Marc again grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her mouth up to his cock and shoved it all the way in. The two of them proceeded to shove their cocks in and out of her mouth and cunt. Chrissy looked like a ragdoll bouncing between them. Bryan was complaining that she was so fucking skinny he could feel every bone in her body and how was she able to sit without falling over. He announced, "it was time to nut in the slut," and slammed in one more time. Marc said something like "me too" and held her face against his belly.

Chrissy collapsed onto her back. Somebody picked up the camera and zoomed in for a closeup. Gobs of come were dripping from her cunt. Her face was a mess with snot running out of her nose.

Bryan said, "this is one well fucked cunt. We should turn her out, hell a few lines of coke and she'd fuck anybody. And now that she's been blacked, we could make a lot of money off a few of my friends."

I was really beginning to hate these two guys and I felt sorry for Chrissy, I drove her to this mess. That didn't keep me from coming again.

There was one more video I had to watch. In the text messages, Marc wanted her to come over for another lesson, but Chrissy was trying to make excuses. She was also angry that Bryan fucked her, nobody was supposed to fuck her. He was supposed to teach her how to give a good blowjob, how did she end up being dp'd? Marc countered that she needed a distraction plus, she told him from the beginning that her boyfriend had a much bigger cock then he had, so if she was going to deepthroat the asshole (me), she should practice on Bryan first. There were a few more texts along the same lines that day and finally, including a picture of Bryan's cock in her cunt. Chrissy finally agreed to go to his house.

The video started like the last one, a camera on a tripod while Chrissy stripped and Marc laying towels down on the floor. Chrissy was at least as stoned as she was the last time, maybe more. Chrissy got on all fours and a naked Bryan knelt before her.

Bryan grabbed her hair and said she should start by kissing the magnificent cock that made her come so many times the week before. Chrissy started licking and kissing his cock. I came in my sock and spared another keyboard. After a few minutes, Bryan started working his cock deeper into Chrissy's mouth I was surprised how far he got it in before she pushed him away and spit up on the towel.

Bryan started taunting her telling her she was going to be a slut for black cock by the time they were done with her, a black cock in her skinny cunt and one in her face.

Bryan said to Marc, "she needs a distraction."

Marc got behind her, poured some type of gel down the crack of her ass and started working his fingers in.

"What are you doing," Chrissy asked?

"Stretching your ass, you know that asshole will want to fuck it. How does that feel?"

Chrissy moaned and put her head on the floor and said with a slur, "That feeeeels goooood."

Bryan grabbed her hair pulling her head up, "that's not why you're here bitch, now suck my cock."

Chrissy went back to sucking on Bryan or more accurately, Bryan went back to fucking her face. He continued to make comments that she was going to be a black cock whore and she would love his black friends. They were going to make her forget all about me. He was getting deeper but she had a couple of inches left. Marc had taken a butt plug and was working it into her ass. I guess that was the distraction that Chrissy needed because as soon as the butt plug went in, Bryan had his belly pressed against her face.

"Get a close up of this," said Bryan, "and bring a wash rag to clean the snot off her face."

Marc grabbed the camera and zoomed in on Chrissy's face which was a mess. Bryan pulled out, took the wash cloth and cleaned her up a bit. Then he started pushing his cock back in. The video showed Bryan's nine-inch cock slowly disappearing into her face and the bulge in her throat. Then he started picking up the pace and using two handfuls of her hair, began to really fuck her face.

"Time to double fuck this trailer trash again," said Bryan.

Marc said, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to fuck this slut's ass, man ass or girl ass, feels the same to me."

Still holding the camera, he focused on Chrissy's ass, pulled out the butt plug and showed her gaping hole. He placed the head of his cock on that hole and began to push it in. His cock was not that big, and it quickly disappeared. The two of them went back to fucking her. Chrissy was almost a rag doll.

Bryan pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, "Are you coming on a cock in your ass?"

Chrissy said something that sounded like yesssssss.

Bryan said, "I got something better than that, ain't nothing like being ass fucked when you have a big black cock in your cunt."

Marc pulled out and Bryan laid on the floor. Marc pulled up Chrissy, I don't think she could stand on her own, and guided her on top of Bryan, lining her cunt up with Bryan's cock. Marc was holding Bryan's cock, stroked it a few times and lined it up with Chrissy's cunt and they let her sink down. There was a close-up of Chrissy's ass bouncing up and down on Bryan's cock.

"Coming'" moaned Chrissy.

Marc pushed her down and stated fucking her ass again. Besides moaning, it did not look like she was doing anything.

Bryan said, "I don't think this bitch has stopped coming since my cock filled her cunt. You like black cock, don't you? Want me to call some friends over?"

Chrissy moaned something, I couldn't tell and then she tried to kiss Bryan. He slapped her face away and told her to get the fuck away, her face was a mess, she smelled like puke, and she just had his dick in her mouth. It did not take too long for both men to come. Marc pulled out and Bryan pushed her off of him. Chrissy collapsed on the floor. Marc grabbed the camera and did a close-up of the come oozing out of her ass and cunt while Bryan was trying to get her to lick his cock clean.

That was the last video, and it was dated for the week before. There were some texts mostly from Marc to her this past Tuesday, inviting her over again for another lesson. Chrissy responded that she was done, and Marc sent her a picture of Bryan's cock in her mouth. Chrissy did not respond.

In fact, Chrissy stopped responding to any texts. The only text she had sent since Tuesday was the one sent to me about going to her mother's. I checked her phone and she had turned it off shortly after she arrived at her mother's house. Also, she had been there since late Tuesday night. I looked at the texts from her coworkers who were asking where she went.

Now I was even more confused. I tried calling her that Saturday evening just to see how her mother was doing but it went straight to voicemail. I hunted down her parent's phone number and tried that. A woman answered and after introducing myself as a friend of Chrissy, they hung up. I called back and it went straight to voicemail, so I left a message saying I was worried about her and wanted to make sure she was okay.

Chrissy called me Sunday evening and said she was on her way back to the city and wanted to stop by to talk to me. I said sure. She sounded cryptic on the phone, so I did not know what to expect. Hell, I didn't know what I wanted, if I even wanted a relationship with her and could I ever get the pictures out of my head.

Instead of just coming in, Chrissy knocked and walked right past me as I opened the door. She sat down on the sofa. I could tell she had been crying and she looked sick, physically sick.

She said, "I have some things I need to tell you so please don't interrupt me until I'm done. This will be hard enough as it is."

Chrissy pulled a wet piece of crumpled paper from her purse and started reading from it.

"First, you may have realized I have a drug and alcohol problem. I am not telling you that as an excuse for my behaviors but the first step of getting better is to admit to the people you love that you have a problem. Second, on the night we did the gummies and cocaine, you said some mean things to me."

I went to apologize but she shushed me.

"Please, I know very well that was the drugs talking and I probably said some mean things to you. I am not even sure what you said, but in my mind it was something like 'I give horrible head, can't even deep throat and should be fucked up the ass.' I think I said, 'I am going to find a real man to teach me.' My memories keep shifting on the whole conversation. I think it was the only time you ever said anything mean to me. On that Monday, I was still pretty fucked up while at work and I could not get it out of my mind. Maybe I was bad at giving blow jobs, it wasn't like anyone ever taught me and no one ever complained. Anyway, I know I was still high and couldn't get those thoughts out of my head and I started crying and ran into the ladies room. Marc noticed and came in after me and was trying to console me. I gave him the story. Maybe he's right I said, maybe I'm not very good at it, how would I know."

"As I sat on the floor in the ladies room, sobbing on Marc's shoulder, he suggested that he could teach me. Who better to teach you how to suck a dick but a gay guy, he said. At that moment, it made perfect sense. I was beginning to change my mind when I went to his house but that was nothing a few lines of coke couldn't handle."

"I really don't want to relive it so let me skip the details except to say that Bryan was there and they insisted I should me naked during the lesson. Straight and sober, that does not make any sense and I have sucked men off before when I was dressed but I blame the coke."

"The next morning, even being hungover, I realized I had made a mistake. Marc wanted me to come the following week. I tried to politely say no, but he insisted. He even sent me a picture from the week before where I was naked sitting on the floor. There was nothing said that was explicit, but I had the feeling he was blackmailing me to meet again so I agreed. Again, I need to skip the details, but there was also a video camera they were using to make a training video."

She caught the expression n my face and said, "Yes, they. For some reason Bryan always had to be there. And there was always lots of cocaine and some other stuff. I would be so wasted that they would have to drive me home and uber back."

"So, third, I ended up having sex with Marc and Bryan. Most of it they recorded on video. I don't want to go into details, your imagination probably couldn't come close to how bad it was."

"Fourth, with my parents help, I am signing into a drug and alcohol treatment program. I start on Monday and they usually take a month at least so I won't be able to see you for a while."

"Which takes me to fifth, if you even want to see me again. I can certainly understand why you wouldn't. I am not sure what I would do if our situations were reversed and please don't answer me now. Just think about us while I am away. Maybe, I am not any fun straight and sober. My mother will let you know when I am released."

Chrissy stood up and started walking away but I pulled her in for a hug. She rested her head on my shoulder for a minute, pushed me away and walked out the door.

Bryan and Marc were killed in what police were calling a "drug buy that went bad." Both men were tied up, tortured and were shot several times although those bullet wounds were not believed to be fatal. Their house had been ransacked, probably to search for drugs or money. The perpetrators started a fire in the room where the men had been bound and gagged. The house was fully engaged by the time the fire department arrived. Based on the smoke in their lungs, both men were believed to still be alive when the fire started.

To my surprise, Chrissy did not want to see me again when she got out of rehab six weeks later. She believed it would be better if she put the whole thing behind her. Also, she wasn't sure she could handle it if I told her I was no longer interested in a relationship with her.

In all honesty, I wasn't sure if I was interested in a relationship with her, but I still enjoy the videos.

12