Chrissy & Amy Get a Little Crazy

Story Info
Girls night out gets a little out of hand.
4.2k words
4.29
12.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chubber
chubber
93 Followers

Chrissy & Amy Get a Little Crazy

By Chubber

"Where are you going Chrissy? I thought we were catching a movie," Amy asked as she glanced around noticing the run-down street her friend had pulled onto.

Chrissy glanced over and smiled, "I thought we'd do something different tonight."

"Why, we always go to the show?"

"Exactly, every time our husbands take one of their stupid golfing trips we do the same thing; drink a little wine, catch a movie, and go down on each other to make up for our inept husbands until we fall asleep. Let's do something new."

Amy thought for a moment, "Fine, but what are we doing in this neighborhood?"

Chrissy laughed then said, "You'll see."

Ten minutes later she pulled her mini-van into a dark parking lot. Amy looked around confused until she realized where they were at.

"No fucking way Chrissy, I'm not going in there. Are you out of your mind," she said as she looked at the neon sign that read "Adult Bookstore & Theatre".

"I just want to check it out, a friend from work told me about it. Maybe buy a couple of toys we can use on each other later," she said winking at Amy.

"I don't think so Chrissy, we don't belong here. We're married with kids for Christ's sake, plus we're white," she said as she looked around. The only other business's she saw was a small motel that shared the adult store's parking lot and a dive bar across the street that was in a mostly vacant strip center.

"Relax, we'll be quick. I at least need to pick up a couple of movies for John, that seems to be what it takes to get him going anymore."

"Fine, but you better be fast. This place makes me nervous," Amy said glancing at the black homeless men that were camped out in the parking lot and sidewalks.

The young black guy working the counter looked up in surprise as the two pretty blondes, who looked to be in their early 30's, walked through the door. As attractive as they were he knew they weren't hookers by the way they dressed, short summer dresses and flip flops. Certainly not the type of woman that typically walked through the doors.

"Can I help you ladies," he asked?

Chrissy smiled at the tall, thin kid, "No thanks, we're just going to look around."

He smiled back, "No problem; videos and toys are in front, books and magazines are in back. The next movie starts in about ten minutes. If you'd like to watch with some privacy use one of the booths. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks," Chrissy responded.

The clerk stared holes in their asses as Chrissy led the way slowly wandering through the store. Amy was nervous; she had never been in a place like this. Looking around she noticed the ten or twelve black men in the store all staring at them.

Nudging Chrissy Amy said, "Not only are we the only women in here, we're the only white people. Can we please leave before we get raped?"

"Take it easy, we'll be fine," Chrissy replied as she pulled down a thick black dildo.

"I bet this would feel good, don't you?" Chrissy asked.

Amy looked at the toy, "Either that or it would hurt like hell, it's huge."

Chrissy laughed then put the fake dick back. They wandered around checking out the toys and videos, Amy began to relax a little and even started to enjoy herself. Neither seemed to notice all the odd looks they were getting from the men. Chrissy grabbed a magazine and flipped through it looking at the muscled-up guys with big hard dicks.

"This stuff is starting to turn me on. This reminds me of that dildo we were just looking at," she said pointing out a picture to Amy.

Amy looked at the picture; it was of a big muscle-bound black dude with a massive dick sticking straight out.

"Is that real?" she asked in shock.

Chrissy laughed, "I'd sure like to find out, I'm definitely buying that dildo. I just need to find a place to hide it, John would kill me if he found that thing."

"I'm sure you'll manage; I can't believe all the stuff they have in this place. I don't even know what half of it is for."

"I know, there must be a lot of perverted people out there. Hey, why don't we check out the movie that guy was talking about?"

Amy looked at her friend in shock, "Are you out of your mind? That's just what we should do, watch an X-rated movie in a theatre full of strange men. Our husbands would kill us."

"Fuck our husbands, we can watch from one of those booths. Nobody will bother us, I just want to see what it's like," she said taking Amy by the hand dragging her towards the theatre before she could object.

"This is crazy Chris!"

It took them a minute to find the booths but quickly chose one and walked in. It was lit by a dull light allowing them to look around. Surprisingly the little room was somewhat clean. There was a padded bench to sit on and a window allowing for the movie to be watched. There were a couple of speakers and a volume knob. Chrissy turned it up so they could hear the movie.

"Oh my God," Amy gasped as she looked at the screen.

A pretty blonde similar to herself was on her knees sucking a massive black dick. The big black looked like a body builder as he sat back on a couch watching the white woman work his cock.

Chrissy giggled, "Looks like fun."

"Oh ya right Chris, like you'd ever get it on with a black guy."

Chrissy smiled, "Never know? If he looked like that, how could you refuse?"

They both sat back and watched the screen. Amy couldn't believe how easily the little blonde took that monster cock down her throat and when she took the entire length in her vagina, she was even more amazed. They watched for several minutes as the two adult film stars fucked.

"I can't take much more of this," Chrissy said as she pulled her dress up around her waist and slid her hand down her panties. Her pussy was soaking wet as she slid a couple of fingers inside.

Amy reluctantly admitted, "I know, this is making me crazy too. I wonder what a penis that size would feel like?"

"It'd feel fucking amazing is what it'd feel like. Much better than that little white noodle my husband occasionally jams in me for 2 or 3 minutes," Chrissy replied then giggled.

Amy started to respond but then stopped when she heard someone enter the booth next to them. A few seconds later came a knock on the wall. Amy looked over and noticed a hole she hadn't seen before. She gasped when she saw an eye looking at her through the hole.

"You two white bitches want to see the real thing," a voice asked from the other side of the wall?

Amy froze and reached for Chrissy who was so into the movie and fingering herself she hadn't noticed what was going on. The eye disappeared and a few seconds later a long thick piece of black flesh appeared through the hole.

"Oh my God Chrissy look," Amy shrieked as she pointed towards the wall forcing Chrissy to look.

Chrissy's mouth dropped as she slowly realized what Amy was looking at, "Holy shit Amy, look at that thing."

Amy could barely speak, "What are we supposed to do, we got to get out of here."

Amy made a move towards the door but Chrissy stopped her and pushed her towards the wall until they were both only a few inches from the giant cock hanging out of the wall.

"What are you doing," Amy pleaded.

Chrissy smiled evilly, "I want to touch it, don't you?"

Amy looked at her friend in shock, "Are you fucking crazy? We need to leave now."

Chrissy ignored her friend and reached out grabbing the soft thick shaft holding it in her hand as if weighing it. Amy's eyes widened in shock as Chrissy began to slide her hand up and down stroking the massive penis.

"Oh my God Amy you have to feel how heavy this thing is, it's like a slab of beef."

"I cannot believe you're doing this Chris, what has gotten into you?"

Chrissy again ignored her friend and started to stroke the black dick even faster. She kneeled down for better leverage leaving herself at eye level with the dick. She felt it begin to harden in her hands.

"Stop fucking around and put it in your mouth," barked the voice from the other side of the wall.

Chrissy froze for a second then looking back at Amy, opened her mouth and inched forward until her mouth was practically touching the dick.

Amy frantically shook her head, "No no no Chris, don't do it. Have you lost your mind?"

Chrissy turned from her friend and took the fleshy black head in her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMM, tastes good," she said as she briefly took it out then jammed it back in again.

"That's it you pretty bitch, suck that mother fucker," the voice urged.

Amy couldn't believe her friend had actually put the black penis in her mouth but couldn't help but watch. She was only a few inches away as Chrissy slowly started to slide what she could of the dick in and out her mouth. The thing was so fat and long she could barely take a third of it down. Amy's pussy was on fire so she slid her hand down her panties flicking a finger across her sensitive clit. Chrissy started to quicken her pace as she stroked the base of the shaft with her hand.

She sucked it for a few minutes then pulled it out and smiled as she looked back at Amy, "You ready for a taste honey?"

Amy's heart raced as she looked at the beautiful dick her friend was pointing at her. She knew she shouldn't but right now the only thing she wanted to do was taste that giant black dick. Gathering what will she had left she shook her head no.

Chrissy giggled then said, "Bullshit."

Grabbing Amy's hand, she placed it on the dick. Amy didn't fight her and wrapped her fingers around it. Like Chrissy she couldn't believe how heavy it was and quickly dropped to her knees next to her friend and started to stroke it. Chrissy moved aside to give Amy better access and watched as she slid her hands up and down.

"Give it a kiss honey," she said as she started to push Amy's head towards the cock.

Amy couldn't help herself and stuck her tongue out flicking it across the tip. Chrissy kept the pressure on the back of her head and Amy opened her mouth taking the cock inside.

"There you go sweetie; doesn't that big dick feel good in your mouth?"

Chrissy crawled behind Amy then reached around pulling the top of Amy's sundress down allowing her firm D cup breasts to spill out. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples as she watched her pretty friend suck the complete stranger's black cock.

"Fuck Amy, you look so pretty with that big black dick in your mouth. Suck it honey, suck it. Make him cum. Don't you want to taste his cum," she whispered in her ear as she slid her hand down and into Amy's panties?

The second Chrissy's finger touched her clit Amy came hard which only caused her to suck the dick faster.

"Just like that bitch, don't stop," the voice urged.

Chrissy could hear the guy moaning and grunting through the wall as Amy slammed her head frantically up and down. Amy almost choked when the first blast hit her in the back of the throat but she managed to swallow most of it. As spurt after spurt flew into her mouth, she wasn't able to keep up and much of it leaked out dripping onto her heaving breasts. Chrissy pulled her hand out of her friend's panties and grabbed the cock jerking it until the stranger was done cumming. Amy continued to suck until the cock was spit shined clean then released it. Quickly it disappeared from the hole and Amy moved back to the other side of the booth and sat on the bench trying to catch her breath. Within seconds another dark black cock appeared in the hole. This one wasn't quite as big but still much larger than either were use to. With no hesitation Chrissy grabbed it and put it in her mouth and started to suck. Amy slid her hand down her panties fingering herself as she watched her pretty friend work the new dick.

A minute later the door to the booth opened up and the black kid from the counter walked in. He looked at Chrissy sucking the cock through the hole then at Amy who was in the corner masturbating with cum all over her face and tits.

"Crazy white bitches," the kid murmured as he turned towards Amy.

He kneeled down and started to pull her panties off. Amy didn't fight him and actually lifted her hips to help. The kid spread her legs wide, licked his lips then buried his face in her dripping vagina. Amy grabbed his head with both hands pulling him into her without even thinking about what she was doing. She certainly wasn't going to stop him, it felt too damn good. The kid, who couldn't have been much more than 19 or 20, went to town on her pussy sliding two fingers in and out while sucking her clit into his mouth flicking it with his tongue. Amy cried out as she came for a second time. Chrissy was so busy with the new cock she didn't realize what was going on behind her. The kid worked on her for a few minutes then rose up and pulled his hard cock from his pants. It was easily as thick as the first one and maybe even a little bit longer. He pulled Amy's ass to the edge of the bench and lined his cock up to her pussy. Amy pulled her sun dress up over her head and tossed it in the corner leaving her completely nude in front of the young black. She wanted that big dick inside her, wanted it bad.

"Gonna open that tight little pussy up baby," he grunted as he slid the head inside.

Amy shrieked as she felt herself stretch with his size but the kid didn't give her a chance to relax as he quickly jammed the entire length into her. Thankfully she was so wet it went in without any trouble but Amy had never felt so full in her life and again came. The kid pounded himself in and out of the grunting and moaning blonde. Meanwhile Chrissy had just finished swallowing the cum from the second cock when she turned around and saw her friend getting the fucking of her life from a black kid almost half her age. It was so surreal; her prim and proper friend who wouldn't so much as think of cheating on her husband was fucking some random black kid and it had Chrissy hotter than she'd ever been in her life. Just then another black cock popped through the hole and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Hold on, I'm coming over," she said and left the booth for the next one.

The kid grabbed Amy's legs and threw them up over his shoulders and pounded into her even harder. Amy's screams and the sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the booth. She quickly lost count of how many times she'd orgasmed but it was certainly more than she'd ever cum in her life. The kid slammed himself into her for over twenty minutes before deciding it was his turn to cum.

"Gonna cum bitch, gonna spray those big white titties!"

He pumped a few more times then stood up and over Amy while jerking his engorged cock. The first stream overshot its mark and slammed Amy in the forehead dripping down her nose and mouth. The second and third hit home coating Amy's tits with his thick creamy jizz. The kid milked his cock watching the drops splatter her breasts until he was done then stuffed it back in his pants and left without a word. Amy sat there for a few moments catching her breath before she realized her friend was no longer there. She heard noises from the next booth so she crawled over and peeked through the hole. What she saw should have surprised her but considering the last hour it didn't. Chrissy was on all fours completely naked with one black guy fucking her from behind and another stuffing her mouth full of cock. She stuck her hand between her legs and watched as the two men pounded into her best friend from both ends. A few seconds later she felt someone grab her by the hips and yank back forcing her on all fours. She looked back and saw a chubby old black man with a shaggy grey beard getting ready to put his dick in her.

She opened her mouth to tell him to stop but the only thing that came out was, "Fuck me!"

The old man gave her a toothless smile then said, "That's exactly what I'm gonna do missy."

Amy moaned when she felt him slide inside her then turned back towards the hole in the wall which was now blocked by another thick black cock that dangled down through the opening. She didn't even hesitate and quickly stuffed it in her mouth.

"That's it white girl, suck that dick. You two gonna take care of all of us tonight," the old man said as he started to rock his hips back and forth.

The old man couldn't believe his luck, he hadn't had a piece of pussy in years he hadn't had to pay for and he'd never had any white pussy that looked like this bitch. He slapped her ass then started to hit that pussy hard and smiled when he heard her gag on the black dick in her mouth.

The hard dick tasted good and Amy eagerly bobbed her head up and down the thick shaft while swirling her tongue around the fat head. Truth was, until now, she never really liked sucking dick and couldn't even remember the last time she'd put her husband's penis in her mouth. But things had changed quickly and now all she wanted was to make the strange black man on the other side of the wall cum, she wanted to taste it.

"That's it bitch, keep that shit up. Keep sucking it like that, no hands just your mouth. I'm getting close," a deep voice from behind the wall said.

Amy didn't really have a choice; the old man was pounding into her so hard she needed both her hands to brace herself.

"Oh, fuck here it comes bitch," the old man said as he pumped his hips even faster.

A few seconds later Amy felt his hot cum splatter the walls of her vagina. The old man was disappointed, he didn't want it to end so quick but that tight, white pussy got the better of him.

"Fuck, that's some good shit," he said as pulled his softening dick out. He gave her ass another hard slap then stood and walked out of the little room.

Amy now focused all of her attention on the dick in her mouth bobbing her head even faster. A minute later she was rewarded with a thick wad of cum that drilled her in the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly and did her best to keep up with the heavy flow of cum that seemed to never stop. To her credit she managed to swallow most but some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her already cum coated breasts.

Finally, the cum faucet stopped and Amy heard the man say, "Damn that's good shit, bitch you can suck my dick any time."

The cock disappeared and Amy looked back through the hole. Chrissy was still on her hands and knees but the two men thrusting their cocks in and out from either end were different than before.

"You ain't done yet girl," she heard a rough voice from behind say.

She turned and saw an obese black man, completely naked and stroking the biggest cock she'd seen yet. He was enormous standing at least six and a half feet tall and had to be well over 300 pounds, most of which appeared to be fat.

He looked down at her as he said with a grin, "You nasty bitch, you got cum all over you. Fucking whore, get over here and suck my dick!"

The thought of saying no didn't even enter Amy's mind as she crawled the few feet over to him and quickly stuffed as much of his giant black dick in her mouth as she could. Only about a third of it fit so she started to jerk the rest off with her hands.

The big man put his hands on his hips as he looked down at the pretty blonde and said smiling, "That's it girl, suck that mother fucker. Get that dick nice and hard so I can fuck you with it."

Amy looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes completely at his mercy. His dick hardened quickly but he let her suck him for several minutes occasionally forcing her head down to lick and suck his dangling balls.

Eventually he pried his cock out of her mouth and said, "Turn around and bend over, I want to look at that white ass while I fuck you."

Amy did as ordered and the big man kneeled down behind her slapping his cock on her ass few times then lining it up with her moist, pink slit. She was so saturated with her and the old man's cum that despite the size it slid in easily. Amy moaned as she felt that monster slide all the way in. The big man was balls deep and just let it marinate in her for a few seconds. Eventually he started to rock his hips back and forth; he started slow but quickly picked up his pace until he was jack hammering that beast in and out of her as fast as possible.

chubber
chubber
93 Followers
12