Chrissy & Amy Get a Little Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Amy yelled out.

He grabbed and handful of her blonde hair and yanked forcing her head straight up then said, "That's right bitch, cum on that mother fucker. Cum all over that black dick."

That's exactly what Amy did as she started to slam her ass back into him meeting his heavy thrusts.

"That's it bitch, fuck yourself with that dick," he said then slapped her ass hard a few times and watched it redden.

He was not as quick as the old man, not even close as he fucked Amy for well over fifteen minutes before deciding it was his turn to cum. He bucked into her a few more times then yelled out as he launched several thick ropes of cum into the moaning and grunting housewife. Once finished he collapsed on top of her smashing her petite body into the floor with his weight. Eventually and to her relief the big man pealed his immense girth off her, stood and left. Amy was exhausted and just laid there for several minutes with her eyes closed and her legs spread wide as a river of the big man's cum flowed from her vagina and puddled up between her legs.

"Amy get up, we need to get out of here," she heard a voice say.

She opened her eyes and saw Chrissy who was frantically trying to dress. She ignored her bra and panties and just pulled the little sun dress on over her head. Amy quickly jumped to her feet and did the same then followed Chrissy out of the little room. Both girls were relieved when they saw that the store was now completely empty except for the kid behind the counter who looked at them with a smirk on his face and a chubby middle-aged man who stood off to the side. They made a beeline for the door but were briefly stopped when they got there.

The chubby older man smiled at them then said, "My name's Al, I own the place. Next time you ladies want to party give me a call, I'll set it up. Set up something real special for you two."

He reached his hand out which held a business card. Amy glanced over recognizing him as one of the men that had been fucking her friend from behind. Chrissy grabbed the card and hustled out the door quickly followed by Amy.

Al smiled as he watched the two pretty blondes sprint to their car. They hadn't even bothered to put their flip-flops back on and just ran barefoot through the parking lot. What a great night this turned into, he thought. Not only did he get to break one off in some sexy white bitch but the entire store was covered with cameras and footage like this would sell like crazy on the internet.

Part 2 coming soon.

12