Chrissy and Tara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie beamed. "I knew it. I always said if you ever used that smile of yours you'd attract everyone!"

"Well I guess you were right Miss Smarty Pants!" They both started giggling.

"Come on! Spill your guts. What's his name?" Julie was on the edge of her seat waiting for the juicy details.

Chrissy shifted a bit. She was nervous about telling her best friend but doubted that she would judge her. She never had before. "If you must know, Miss Nosy, her name is Tara."

Julie's mouth nearly dropped open. She was shocked by the revelation that her best friend was dating a girl rather than a guy. Chrissy had always been studious and seemed to show interest in guys so she was very puzzled. "You're dating a girl?! I never would have thought that. What is she like? She better treat you good or I'll kick her ass!"

"Calm down there tiger! She's awesomely sweet. I met her the first day when I moved into the dorm. Things just sort of progressed from there." Chrissy left out the lurid details of the shower incident, but for the most part, it was an accurate statement.

Julie looked at her best friend. She was still a bit surprised but then smiled. "As long as you're happy, that is what counts. I never thought you'd be interested in women though. Definitely a huge surprise. But thanks for telling me. So what's the sex like?" Julie giggled to disarm the question a bit.

Chrissy rolled her eyes. She didn't think Julie would actually ask that. "Your sex life must be non-existent to ask me that!" Chrissy laughed.

"Ugh, yeah. I met a guy a few weeks ago. His name was Chris. But he was an asshole. He slapped me once when I was trying to tease him about something, so I kicked him to the curb. So yeah. Non-existent." Julie seemed genuinely sad.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so rude about it."

Julie brightened up a bit. "It's fine. I know you're just deflecting my question. Remember, I know you better than anyone!"

Chrissy thought about that. It was true. Julie knew more about her than anyone else in the world, even Tara. That was a comfort. "Well, i don't have anything to compare it to, but it is mind-blowing and passionate. I enjoy it!"

Julie just smiled. "I really am happy for you, you know that."

Chrissy smiled. "I know. Thank you for being such a great friend and not judging me."

"I never would! Friends forever."

Julie noticed it was 9:30. "I'm going to head upstairs, grab a shower, and hit the hay. We have to be up in five hours!"

Chrissy sighed. "Good point. You can shower first. I have a few more things to straighten up for Mariah down here."

"Alright. See you in a few hours." Julie walked over and gave Chrissy a hug. It was soft and warm. More importantly, it felt safe. Chrissy squeezed her and let go. Her embrace reminded her of Tara, and that made her sad just a bit. She hadn't received any more messages from her today which definitely surprised her.

Chrissy finished cleaning up in the kitchen. She heard the shower stop running so she turned off the lights downstairs and climbed the stairs. As she walked towards her room, she noticed that the door of the room in which Julie was staying was slightly open. She turned her head to wish her friend a good night again but could not speak.

Julie's back was facing toward Chrissy. She did not know Chrissy was standing there and suddenly dropped her towel. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail which hung down over the smooth skin of her naked back. As Chrissy scanned lower, she came into view of Julie's ass. It was a lovely round shape, not too big, but it fit her frame perfectly. It also looked toned, and Chrissy thought that must have been from her yoga classes. Julie was beautiful. Chrissy felt her mouth salivate a bit but caught herself. This is my best friend, she thought, and I have a girlfriend now!

Chrissy watched Julie slip on a black nightie and then continued on, tiptoeing to the shower and hoping that her friend did not see her. Once in the bathroom, she slid off her jeans and sweater and turned on the shower. She took a quick glance at her phone. Still no text message from Tara. Was she mad at her for some reason? Chrissy was becoming slightly concerned. As she took off the remainder of her clothes, she noticed her nipples were a bit swollen, likely from seeing Julie's beautiful body. Seeing Julie had excited her a bit, but she was tired and knew they had to be up in a few short hours. She picked up her phone and snapped a photo of her breasts for Tara. She sent it, hoping it would prompt a response from her girlfriend.

Chrissy finished her shower and headed to her room. As she passed Julie's room, she appeared to already be asleep. The lights were out and the door shut. Once in her room, Chrissy slid on a long plain t-shirt and a pair of black lacy panties that Tara had bought for her. Sliding them on made her feel sexy, and it made her think of Tara again. Even after sending a picture, she had not heard from her. She crawled into bed hoping to drift to sleep quickly. A long day was ahead.

A few minutes earlier, Julie was suddenly awoken from her sleep. She had forgotten to mute the volume on her phone, and through her bleary eyes, she could see it was a text message. It might be important she thought, and so she rolled over and grabbed the phone while trying to adjust her eyes in the process. Julie opened the text, noticed it was from Chrissy, and covered her mouth with her hand in shock. Chrissy had sent her a picture of her breasts!

Julie quickly closed the text message. This had to be a mistake, she thought. Chrissy must have meant to send that picture to her girlfriend. Julie felt a bit nervous but couldn't help be a little curious. Julie's hands were trembling in anticipation as she opened the message again. Chrissy's breasts were bigger than hers, likely a full cup size, but as she stared more she noticed Chrissy's protruding nipples. Never before had she seen nipples so erect other than her own. She always thought hers were unusual as they protruded a half inch or more, but that was not so. As she looked at the picture, she felt her own nipples get a bit swollen. It was hot to envision her best friend as being naughty. She had never witnessed this side of her.

As she laid there looking at Chrissy's beautiful chest, she couldn't help but wonder if maybe the picture was meant for her. They were best friends and shared everything, but Julie never had a clue that Chrissy was interested in girls. Could this be a way of showing her interest? Julie hadn't ever given much thought to women. She was always popular, had her share of boyfriends, but she always noticed the inner beauty of Chrissy. She loved her bright smile and sometimes sarcastic personality. She could always cheer herself up just thinking about how Chrissy could light up a room with her smile. Chrissy was more beautiful than she ever imagined.

Julie looked back at the picture. She felt a bit warm despite the distinct chill in the room. Her nipples were harder than before. She lightly caressed her chest with her hand, feeling her nipples push against the nightie. She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by looking at her best friend! She hesitated on what to do. Her fingers were subconsciously slipping into the top of her nightie and gently massaging her breasts. She crossed her legs a bit and could feel the wet stickiness between her thighs. There was no denying that she was very horny right now and that seeing her best friend's tits had set her on this path.

Her fingers trailed down her thighs and gently ran under her nightie. She kept trying to tell herself not to think of Chrissy, but she couldn't help it. Her fingers lightly rubbed her mound. She was very wet. Her mind was spinning like a thousand cogs in a machine. Wouldn't this feel better with someone? Why lay alone when she could walk a few feet across the hall and embrace her best friend? Julie pondered the thought for another half hour as her fingers just explored her own body.

Finally, she got up out of bed. She quietly opened the door, not wanting to wake up Mariah. With as little noise as possible, she gently turned the doorknob on Chrissy's door. She creaked the door open. A small light illuminated a corner of the room, but it was mostly dark. Chrissy seemed to be sound asleep. She was breathing calmly, and Julie lightly closed the door behind her. There was no turning back. She and Chrissy had many slumber parties over the years but none in which they shared a bed. As lightly as she could, she pulled up the covers and slid into bed with her best friend.

Chrissy didn't move. She was exhausted and in a deep sleep. Julie was never one to be shy so she gently ran her fingers up Chrissy's arm. Her skin, though pale, was quite smooth. Julie simultaneously ran her toes along Chrissy's as she wrapped her arms around her and cuddled her close. Chrissy sighed happily and shifted a bit but did not wake up. She had gently pushed her curvy butt against Julie. This sent Julie into a tailspin. Her nipples were rock hard, eager to be free of her nightie, and the juices were flowing from between her legs.

Julie slid her hands down, running them lightly over Chrissy's butt then up the long t-shirt. She traced her fingers along Chrissy's chest, eager to explore her best friend. She leaned over and gently kissed along Chrissy's ear. She finally moved her lips to suck gently on her lobe as her hands massaged Chrissy's large breasts. Julie was trembling from the anticipation of knowing her friend would wake soon up. But she did not stop. She gently pulled on Chrissy's hard nipples. She was very horny for her best friend.

The tweaking of her nipples finally woke Chrissy up. She rolled over and tried to focus on who was in her bed. At first, she thought she was dreaming and that Tara was next to her. She leaned over and kissed the person. Wait a minute, she thought. Those don't feel like Tara's lips! She quickly reached back to turn on the small lamp sitting on the nightstand. "Oh my! Julie!? What are you doing?" She said it almost loud enough to wake Mariah down the hall.

Julie was not embarrassed in the least. Chrissy's tone was more of surprise than anger. Julie held up her phone. "I got this text message from you a bit ago and couldn't stop admiring your beautiful breasts."

Chrissy put her head down and started shaking it. Under her breath she murmured, "How could I be so careless?" She was turning red, clearly embarrassed now.

Chrissy felt something under her chin. Julie placed her fingers under Chrissy's face and lifted it up. "Why are you so embarrassed? You are beautiful."

Chrissy shot back, "I...I...sent it to you by accident. I meant to send it to Tara." She couldn't stop feeling angry at herself for doing something so stupid.

Julie just smiled a little as she ran her fingers over Chrissy's cheeks. "I understand. I'm sorry. We've been best friends for a long time, and I guess I had the wrong idea. I'm going to head back to bed." Julie turned to leave the room.

Chrissy's mind was racing. Julie had been her best friend for years. Tonight was the first time she saw her naked, even if it was just her back. But it excited her. Thinking about it even now in her moment of embarrassment turned her on. She felt her nipples get swollen again, their outline showing in her t-shirt. She felt herself trembling just a bit. She didn't hear from Tara, and while she loved her, she also found her best friend very attractive. And the feeling must have been the same since Julie had bravely crawled into bed and started fondling her. She never thought of Julie as anything more than a friend. But something clicked as she watched Julie, still clad in her sexy nightie, walking toward the door.

As Julie turned the doorknob and opened the door slightly, Chrissy called out, "Julie, wait. Shut the door."

Julie pushed the door shut quietly. She tried to make no noise so as not to wake Mariah. She worried that they had already done that when Chrissy shrieked earlier. She slowly turned around to look at Chrissy.

As Julie faced her, Chrissy slid her fingertips to the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, exposing her large breasts and erect nipples. She tossed the shirt on the floor, her eyes locked on Julie. Then she lightly ran her fingers along the waistband of her panties before sliding them slowly off her ass and kicking them aside with her foot.

Julie scanned her eyes over her best friend. Chrissy was more beautiful than she had imagined. Her skin was pale but looked soft. Her breasts was larger than hers but well-proportioned and adorned with hard nipples. Julie kept moving her eyes over every inch of her. She had never envisioned standing and looking at her best friend in this way, but it was turning her on. Chrissy was beautiful. She felt a gulp in the back of her throat as she swallowed, realizing that she was a bit nervous.

Chrissy moved slowly back to the bed. She reached into the nightstand to pull something out, but Julie couldn't tell what it was. The table lamp was dim, and the room was dark. Julie watched as Chrissy laid back on the bed. She didn't move to join Chrissy, wanting to see what she had in mind. Chrissy looked at Julie as she slowly spread her legs apart.

Julie felt herself swallowing more. She was more nervous than before as she finally realized that Chrissy had retrieved a small toy from the nightstand. Chrissy was running her tongue all over it, gently sucking it, and finally slid it down between her legs. Julie watched as Chrissy moved her legs further apart. Her best friend had a beautiful patch of fiery red hair. She looked absolutely beautiful to Julie. She ran her fingers along her nightie, her nipples rock hard from watching Chrissy. Then, she heard it. Her ears caught the sloshing noise as Chrissy slid the vibe in and out of her body. Chrissy threw her head back and was already moaning from having the toy in her.

Julie couldn't hold back. She slowly crawled onto the bed next to Chrissy. She leaned over and wrapped her lips around Chrissy's, catching one of her moans in her mouth. Chrissy didn't expect it and responded by sliding her tongue into Julie's mouth. She was using her tongue to explore every inch inside Julie's mouth. Julie slid her lips around Chrissy's tongue to gently suck on it. Their passion was building as they kept kissing each other deeply.

Julie was so horny for her best friend. She kissed Chrissy more forcefully as her hand slid down to rub Chrissy's big breasts. She caressed and cupped them and used her fingers to gently pull on the hard, eraser-like nipples. She felt Chrissy moan in her mouth, the vibrations on her lips intensifying. Julie moved her mouth down to Chrissy's chest and ran her tongue all over her hard nipples. With each lick and suckle, Chrissy would jump and moan more in pleasure. All the while, Chrissy continued sliding the vibe in and out of herself.

Julie moved back up to Chrissy's neck, kissing and nibbling on the sensitive skin. "You're so sexy Chrissy," Julie whispered into Chrissy's ear. She moved her lips back to Chrissy's, kissing her deeply, as she ran her fingers over Chrissy's tummy and into her bush. She enjoyed the feel of pubes and thought it was so sexy that Chrissy didn't trim or shave her bush. She let her fingers play a bit. Chrissy used her free hand to grab the back of Julie's head and pulled her hard into a deep kiss. Julie responded by flicking her tongue all over Chrissy's. She could feel herself getting hotter by the minute, her thighs gently sticking together by the juices flowing from under her nightie. Her best friend was so hot, and she wanted this to go further.

Julie broke the kiss and leaned down. She watched closely as Chrissy slid the vibe in and out of her hole. Julie reached between her own legs, massaging her wet and swollen mound. She couldn't believe how excited she was for her best friend. She suddenly wondered if she had wanted this for years but never knew it or admitted it to herself. She moved a bit closer and felt Chrissy's bush against her face. She knew there was no turning back. Both Chrissy and her were dripping. She looked up at Chrissy with loving eyes then did it. She ran her tongue along her friend's wet slit.

Chrissy moaned as she felt Julie's tongue on her. She opened her legs as far as she could to invite her friend in and slowly slid the toy in and out of her hole. She felt Julie's nose in her bush and her tongue running on her labia. She was so horny. She loved giving her best friend a show. It excited her. And now it appears she had seduced Julie. She thought of Tara briefly but was too engrossed in what Julie was doing to her. She thought that they were both beautiful, but she now desperately wanted her best friend, the girl who was always there for her.

Julie looked up at Chrissy. "You don't need this anymore," Julie said as she slid the vibe out of Chrissy. She ran her tongue all over it, lapping up Chrissy's juices. She smiled at Chrissy who was watching her. Chrissy tasted so sweet. She moved her hand with the vibe up to Chrissy's face, letting her taste herself. Chrissy seductively slid her tongue out to lick the toy clean. She took it from Julie and started slowly sucking on it. Julie watched her and thought that she was talented. Julie watched only a few moments then slid her tongue down Chrissy's tummy and through her bush. As she felt Chrissy squirm, she slid a finger into her hole. Then she followed with another.

What Julie had never fantasized about until a few hours ago was happening. She slid her tongue out and touched it gently to Chrissy's clit. She gently flicked her tongue at it as she heard Chrissy's breathing become more labored. Julie spread Chrissy's lips open and darted her tongue inside. By this time, her nose was buried in Chrissy's bush and she took in her friend's scent. Oh god, Julie thought to herself. She was so aroused. She was eating her best friend's pussy, and it was making her so horny to see Chrissy writhing in pleasure because of the magic of her tongue. She thrust her tongue in and out, occasionally flicking it at Chrissy's clit. She heard Chrissy moaning louder and breathing heavier than before.

"Oh Julie! Please don't stop. Your mouth feels so good!" Chrissy was loving it. Her best friend was eating her pussy as she was playing with her own tits. She didn't ever want this to end. She thought about Tara and the passion they had, but it was nothing compared to being with her best friend. She was so hot for Julie, her body squirming uncontrollably as her friend licked and gently sucked on her clit. She had subconsciously lifted her hips a bit pushing her hairy pussy into Julie's face. At that moment,

she cried out, her body finally giving her the release she needed. She felt the wave of pleasure roll over her, but it still had not yet satisfied her craving.

Chrissy pulled Julie up and practically devoured her face, sliding her tongue along Julie's lips to taste herself. "Oh god Julie! You are so wonderful at pleasing me," she finally said after breaking the kiss.

"Mmm Chrissy. Think about all of our wasted sleepovers!" Julie laughed with Chrissy joining in.

"Don't remind me! By the way, I have a confession to make. When I got out of the shower tonight, I walked by your room. Your door was open, and well, I saw you changing into your nightie. I am very happy that you came to my room tonight. I got so turned on seeing your naked back and your sexy ass."

Julie just smiled. "I'm glad that you approve of my ass. It turns me on to know that you liked what you see. Can I share something with you now?"

"Always! You are my best friend after all!"

"My nipples are harder than my ex-boyfriend, I'm dripping wet, and I am wanting to sit my ass on your face so badly!"