Chrissy and Tara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers

Julie had always been direct in what she wanted but now she was being very naughty. And Chrissy enjoyed it. Despite being serious at times, Chrissy loved the idea of dirty talk. It wasn't something that she and Tara had engaged in, but she suspected Julie might be into it. Chrissy knew that her best friend had plenty of experience with guys, and she had a feeling that her friend might be very open-minded.

"Mmm Julie. Yesss. I'd love for you to sit on my face. I want to eat you out so badly." Chrissy leaned over and kissed Julie deeply, their tongues meshing together once again.

Julie lifted her arms up, and Chrissy pulled her nightie up and off. Her best friend was sexy. Though her breasts were smaller, she noticed how firm they were and how her nipples got erect like hers. She kissed her friend again as her hands rubbed over her chest. Chrissy pulled Julie closer, their hard sensitive nipples rubbing together.

"Mmm Chrissy. You've got nice big tits!" Julie pressed harder against her best friend.

Chrissy reached down, using her hands to grab Julie's butt. "And you have a very hot ass. I can't wait to get it on my face!" Chrissy let her fingers playfully slide around Julie's asscheeks and then ran her fingers down her asscrack.

Julie moaned. She loved having her ass touched, though this was the first time a woman had done so. But it was making her extremely hot. She pushed Chrissy onto her back and leaned over to kiss her deeply. Her pussy was dripping now, begging for the same pleasurable release that her friend had received a short time ago. She moved her legs apart and climbed on top of Chrissy. "Mmm eat my pussy Chrissy."

Chrissy reached up to rub Julie's tits. As Julie lowered herself on her face, she realized for the first time that Julie had a very dark bush. It was thick and larger than hers. It turned her on so much. She buried her nose in it as she felt Julie's nectar dripping onto her chin. She looked up at her friend, her best friend who was queening her, and she slid her tongue along her wet slit.

Julie felt Chrissy's tongue and started breathing heavier. It was better than anything she had ever felt in bed. Chrissy methodically slid her tongue in and out of her, her nipples being pulled and pinched gently by Chrissy's fingers. Chrissy stared up into Julie's eyes, flicking her tongue at her clit then sliding it back into her hole. Julie reached back with one hand and rubbed her fingers along Chrissy's slit wanting to please her friend. She rubbed her thumb on Chrissy's swollen clit, anxious to make her orgasm again.

Chrissy felt Julie's fingers on her and moaned into her friend's pussy. She slid her tongue all over Julie, desperately wanting to bring her best friend to orgasm. Julie responded, "Yess. I'm close Chrissy! Suck on my clit baby!" Julie started grinding into Chrissy's face, and Chrissy dutifully answered her friend's request by taking her clit in her mouth. Julie threw her head back and let out a muffled scream. "Yesssssss!" Her body shook uncontrollably and finally released the warmth of pleasure all over her.

Julie climbed off of Chrissy and kissed her. She had tasted herself on numerous occasions after masturbating, but licking her juices off her best friend's lips was even hotter.

"Mmm you taste so sweet Julie," Chrissy whispered to her friend.

"God yes, you are an amazing lover Chrissy. I could do this with you all night." Julie had a happy grin on her face. "I never knew sex could be so wonderful!"

"Oh yes, especially with someone you love." Chrissy hesitated, thinking maybe she shouldn't have said that. But she quickly followed that up by asking, "Wanna feel something more wonderful?"

"Absolutely." Julie was game for anything by this point. She heard Chrissy's comment about love, and it sent her mind into a frenzy. She wondered if Chrissy truly loved her or if she cared about her and loved her as a friend. By the time she decided that it didn't matter, Chrissy had rolled her on her stomach and was running a finger along her asscheeks.

Julie wanted to show Chrissy that she knew how to have fun. She raised her body up on all fours and put her ass in the air. She turned back and looked at her friend then said, "My ass is yours Chrissy."

Chrissy looked back as she rubbed her finger all along Julie's slit. Her finger was coated in Julie's juices and she ran it along her ass, gently pressing it against her anal ring. Julie moaned and relaxed her excited body. She hadn't told Chrissy but she loved her ass played with. It greatly enhanced her orgasms. Chrissy eased her finger into Julie and slowly started fingering her ass.

"Chrissy! Oh yes!" Julie was in heaven. It had been so long since someone played with her butt, and she was happy it was her best friend. She gently pushed back against Chrissy's finger. Chrissy continued fingering Julie's ass as she ran her tongue back along her pussy.

Julie gasped. The simultaneous pleasure of her pussy getting eaten and her ass being fingered was too much. She started breathing harder, and Chrissy could tell her friend was close. She licked her clit again and sent Julie into heaven. Julie's body shuddered as she came again. The second orgasm was better than the first she thought to herself. She had no clue that her best friend was so naughty!

Before they could meet up to kiss, Julie had laid back on the bed and pulled Chrissy over top of her. Julie was taking charge. "Sit back on my face Chrissy," was the order that Julie gave.

Chrissy quickly complied.

Julie was smothered by Chrissy's curvy ass. She loved it. Her nose was sitting between Chrissy's asscheeks. She wasted no time in running her tongue along Chrissy's slit. She gently flicked her tongue at Chrissy's swollen clit, but that isn't what Julie wanted most right now. Julie quickly eased her tongue back and ran it all over Chrissy's ass. Chrissy moaned so loud having never felt this before, not even from Tara. "Oh god Julie. That feels fucking amazing. Please don't stop."

Julie could tell Chrissy had never had this pleasure. She pushed her tongue against her anus and moaned as her tongue slid into Chrissy's ass. Julie listened for Chrissy's approval. "Oh god! You're eating my ass! Ohhh Julie!"

Chrissy was shaking. Never in her wildest fantasies did she picture her and Julie having sex. And now her best friend had her tongue buried in her asshole! Chrissy leaned over and started lapping her tongue along Julie's hairy pussy. She was extremely wet, and she wanted both of them to experience the pleasure of 69. She moved her hips in a circular motion on Julie's face, grinding her ass on her friend's tongue as her own tongue found Julie's clit.

Both were moaning on each other. The room temperature was increasing from the hot and heavy passion. Chrissy wanted more of Julie's ass so she pulled her legs back and ran her tongue between her perfectly shaped and round asscheeks. Julie had some hair along her asscrack, and that turned Chrissy on. She ran her tongue along Julie's hole before teasing it hard with the point of her tongue. It slid in quickly. Both were eating each other's asses!

It didn't take long. Chrissy was rubbing Julie's clit as she ate her. Julie trembled and yelled loudly into Chrissy which caused the redhead to feel close to orgasm. She was practically humping her best friend's face. Julie's tongue was deep in her ass, and Chrissy reached down to rub her soaking wet pussy. She lost control. "Julieeee I'm coming!"

Julie had released and now she felt Chrissy getting her relief. She felt Chrissy's juices run down her chin. She ran her tongue along her lips to taste Chrissy. She was loving it. Chrissy climbed off of Julie and started kissing her passionately. Chrissy slid her tongue in Julie's mouth so that they could taste each other's sweet nectar. Both moaned into each other's mouth as Julie couldn't stop rubbing Chrissy's chest.

Without saying much of anything, both started drifting off to sleep. Chrissy had a passing thought about Tara, but she pushed it to the back of her mind. She was in the loving arms of her beautiful best friend. It felt comfortable and completely natural. She was happy. Julie leaned over again, kissed her deeply, then passed out. She murmured, "I love you". Chrissy barely heard her, but she knew what she had said. She pulled Julie close, their naked bodies entwined for the rest of the night.

Only a few hours later, Mariah knocked on Chrissy's door. It was early, but they all had agreed to go shopping. When Chrissy did not appear at the door, Mariah gently opened it. Her mouth dropped as she saw Chrissy and Julie in bed together. Her astonishment turned into a smile as she realized that she was happy for both of them. She let them sleep and headed off to the stores alone.

The morning found Chrissy and Julie in each other's arm's, kissing each other, and anticipating what their next lovemaking session would entail.

writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers