Chrissy is a Gangbang Cash Slut

Story Info
Mistress puts Chrissy in bondage then whores her out.
1.5k words
4.07
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress: "Get dressed slut! I need you to earn for me tonight. Wear your new pussy pink bra with your biggest set of tits, your pink lace trimmed nylon panties, pink garter belt and pink stockings, and pink strappy fuck me heels. And make sure you paint your face like a cheap whore and fix up your long hair - I want the men to drip precum as soon as they look at you!"

Me: "Yes, mistress." I love dressing up very feminine and sexy - I love when men get hard from looking at me and them imagining how they are going to use me as a cum dump. I will do whatever she tells me so I can earn the most for her and show her my love and devotion.

Mistress: "Yeah, thats the look men love - that's why you're my best cash slut! Now..."

Me, interrupting Mistress: "Won't I be cold walking the streets in just my bra & panties..."

Mistress, slapping me hard across my face: "Don't interrupt me when i am talking BITCH! You won't be a street walker tonight...I have arranged a gangbang right here in the dungeon."

Me, after waiting for Mistress to give me permission to speak: "How many men and what will I need to do for them?"

Mistress: "Come over here and turn around...put your arms back so that your elbows are behind your back." I do as she says and she places the arm bondage restraints between my arms just above my elbows to keep my arms pulled back, she then binds my hands to my outer thighs. "Get over to the couch Sissy Whore!" she says with a hint of excitement in her voice.

I move to in front of the couch, anticipation of her commands making my clitty hard. She tells me to assume the position, which excites me even more. I kneel down onto the couch with my head over the back of the couch, in a doggy style position so that both of my holes are available for use and I cannot see behind me.

Mistress: "That's a good sissy slut. You won't be able to see the line of men - so you won't have any idea how many are going to use you - you'll have to just take it all night until the last man finishes. I am going to sit here collecting their money and watching you earn it for ME!"

Me: "I am your two holed sissy slut! I need to feel hard cock in me - thrusting and ejaculating deep inside my holes!"

Mistress: "I know you do, you are going to earn every penny tonight and I am going to enjoy watching you do it! They can do whatever they want to you as long as they pay. They know that I have trained you well. You can withstand at a minimum 10 men with hard cocks fucking you and you being the good lil sissy Boi you WILL suck as many dicks in front of you that I can get - You are my best cash making slut! I want you so tired and broken that you will never want to leave my side."

She opens the dungeon doors behind me and I can hear the shuffling of feet. I have no idea how many men will use me tonight, but the first guys come up to me - one guy starts pumping my boi pussy full strokes of his long thick cock, another guy is on the other side of the sofa face fucking me! His hands are on the back of my head so he can hold it while he deep throats me and gags me. The other is reaching under me groping my tits and stroking my clit to edge me.

YES - I love being tied up and used...I want to be forced, its a fantasy of mine - I want to be raped! I want my sissy holes used and filled with cum against my will - that's why I am tied up! Mistress knows this and uses it to her advantage.

"That's just the first two men, sissy. There is at least 12 more in line to rape you!" She says to me in a pleased voice - she loves pushing me to my limits!

"Good. Open your mouth wider, whimper because it hurts and feels sooo good at the same time! I want you to only cum when I give you permission." she says sternly.

"Yes Mistress!" I want her to watch how they fuck me hard with their big thick cocks - stretching my holes, making me squirm and cry. My holes hurt from how rough they treat me, but I know it's what I must do to please Mistress! The men switch places and now it's ass to mouth time for me. After I clean my ass off his cock, he pisses all over my face and makes me open my mouth for it too. "Swallow it, piss whore!" he says to me.

Those two guys finish cumming in me, then pull out. The next two guys in line step up and just slam their cocks into my holes all at once. I cry out in pain as they are so big, splitting me open from both ends. They just start jack hammering my holes hard and fast. They don't care about me or if I can even breathe, they just want to use my holes as cum buckets for their jizz!

The guy behind me grabs my bra strap and is pulling on it like the reins to horse and he says: "Come on slut, take it deep bitch, you fucking dirty gurl, you sissy faggot..." as he pulls harder on my bra strap, he thrusts his cock deeper into me at the same time.

Mistress: "Ooo I like that using your bra like that. Arch that back so he can go deeper!"

I would scream, but my mouth is completely stuffed with a thick veiny hard cock. The man is pumping my mouth furiously as I try to control my gag reflexes. As the guy behind me pulls harder on my bra strap, I arch my back so he can go deeper in my boi pussy - he is in as deep as he can go now. My arched back also causes my mouth to line up better with my throat and allows that veiny cock to more easily slide down my throat.

Mistress: "Good boi - What a slutty slit you've become!"

The other men are watching and edging their cocks while they wait their turn to use my holes. One guy can't wait and walks around the sofa and starts jacking off over my face as I still have that veiny cock deep in my throat. Rope after rope of his hot thick cum lands across my face, my eyes, and my cheeks. The guy then uses my hair to wipe his cock clean.

Mistress: "See what a good sissy you are?"

"Come on you pervert sissy bitch, I paid good money to use you and I am going to get every cents worth outta you!" the guy pounding my pussy says as he starts smacking my ass cheeks. Mistress hands him her crop and says: "for extra $$ you can use this to make the sissy bitch perform better!" The guy smiles and agrees to pay extra, then he starts using the crop on me like a jockey does to his horse during a race. Tears are streaming down my face and muffled cry's come outta my dick filled mouth. It hurts so much, but I know it pleases Mistress to see me being used hard like this. That is how I prove my devotion to her - by submitting to all nasty sexual perversions she and her clients have!

Mistress: "I have the biggest smile on my face right now! You know exactly what your Mistress loves ❤️"

She starts encouraging the guy using the crop: "hit that bitch harder, she can take it! She's nothing but a cum dump whore, pound her hard with your cock and keep hitting her with the crop!" The guy starts alternating crop strikes between my ass cheeks and my back. He's putting red welts all over my back. The only relief I have is from my bra straps that shields some hits from my skin.

The guy fucking my mouth takes the cue to start slapping my face - and he is slapping my face HARD too. He looks at Mistress and says: "She has great stamina for a worthless sissy slut. She can take it as rough and hard as I want!" Mistress replies: "She better, if she knows what's good for her. If not, I'll take her downtown to the alley and let the homeless men rape her all night long until she can't move." As you grab a second crop and hit me hard across my side: "isn't that right slut?!"

Me: "Yes, Mistress." through the cum squirting into my mouth and the man behind me pumping me full of his hot sticky load.

Mistress: "Ok, next!"......looks like it's going to be a long night for me.