Chrissy Receives a 3am Surprise

Story Info
Chrissy is fucked by 2 lovers at 3am.
1.3k words
3.47
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3am Lovers

He unlocked the door of her apartment at 3am. As usual, Johnny slid out of his clothes in her living room and begin to stroke his cock. He went to start the coffee, but Chrissy hadn't set it up for him to start brewing.

Johnny slipped into Chrissy's bedroom which was erotically illuminated by several candles. While stroking his cock, Johnny saw that she was in bed, closest to the door, but there was another body in her bed, next to the window.

Both of them were asleep.

Johnny knelt next to Chrissy. He cupped her breast while caressing her nipple. Chrissy gradually became aroused, rolled onto her back and quietly moaned. Johnny put his mouth onto her nipple, sucking and licking, and he moved his hand down to her pussy. While he slid his fingers into her pussy, she put her left hand onto her left breast, and reached down to fondle his cock with her right hand.

As she approached an orgasm, she gradually awakened and realized that it was Johnny fondling her, and it was his cock in her hand.

Johnny took his mouth from her nipple, gently kissed her lips and whispered "Ssshhhhhh. I'll leave after you cum."

He moved his mouth back to her nipple and continued caressing her pussy. She turned onto her side, facing him, and spread her knees, which gave him full access to her pussy.

Johnny was really hard, realizing he could fuck her without waking her lover.

He backed up, and she slid out of her bed...

She laid on her back on the floor beside her bed. He crawled between her legs and moved his mouth down to her hairless pussy. He licked her with his tongue, licking broadly from bottom to top; when he got to her clitoris, he sucked it into his mouth.

She moaned quietly and arced her back. She don't want to awaken her lover who was still sleeping, five feet away from her.

Johnny licked her and sucked her again, and again. Moaning quietly, she came into his mouth.

He moved up on her, and slid his cock into her soft, warm, moist pussy. He began pumping his cock in and out. He loved the feeling of his cock sliding deep inside her. As he quietly pumped, she reached around him, pulling him deeper into her cunt. Both had to concentrate to keep from moaning as they reached sexual ecstasy. He was terribly excited, and after a few minutes of pumping, he shot his load. Chrissy convulsed, feeling his warm cum fill her pussy.

After he finally recovered, he rolled off her. He took her right hand and put it on her pussy, like he always did after squirting into her. She loved rubbing his cum against her clit. When her hand was covered with his cum, she brought her fingers into her mouth, loving the warm, salty taste of a man's semen.

She reached back down and started jacking off, while Johnny pulled and kissed her right nipple. She convulsed when she came, but muffled a moan.

Finally, she rolled onto her side, exhausted from jacking off.

Johnny stood. He was surprised to see her lover standing at the foot of her bed. He had been quietly watching them fuck, and then watching Chrissy jack off. Her lover was nude, holding his cock in his hand. He stepped forward, now standing at her feet looking down at her as she rubbed her pussy.

She hadn't seen him yet, she was still feeling the warm pleasure of multiple orgasms.

Her lover was still stroking his cock, which was becoming bigger and stiffer. He looked at Johnny, who nodded and stepped back. Johnny knew he was going to fuck Chrissy, and he wanted to watch. After all, her lover watched Johnny fuck Chrissy.

She rolled onto her back, with her fingers still in her pussy, but her eyes were closed, so she didn't see her lover's face expressing pure lust. Still stroking his cock, he knelt down, spreading her legs. Thinking it was still Johnny, she moaned and spread her legs, ready to receive his cock into her pussy.

Her lover moved forward, his weight on his arms as he lowered himself. While keeping her eyes closed, she reached down to take his cock in her hands and guide it into her pussy. He moaned as he rocked forward, running his cock deeper into her pussy. As she wrapped her legs around him, she realized that it was her lover who was fucking her, not Johnny.

Despite her shock (humiliation?), she squeezed him with her legs, pulling his cock deeper into her pussy. Now in her third fuck session in an hour, she was really excited, wanting to absorb his cock deep into her body.

While Johnny was watching as Chrissy's lover fucked her for a second time tonight, he was becoming hard...again. Johnny stroked his cock into a rod of stiff erection. He wondered if he should put his cock in Chrissy's mouth or wait for her lover to shoot his cum into her pussy, then climb down between her legs and slide his cock into her pussy again. This would mean she was going to be train fucked by two men.

Her lover made the decision...he leaned sideways, giving Johnny access to her mouth. He was still pumping her pussy while she turned her head, looking at Johnny, and opened her mouth. Johnny dropped to his knees, and held his cock close to her mouth, with his pre-cum dripping onto her tongue. She reached out, taking his cock in her right hand, and felt the pre-cum, knowing that Johnny was going unload again.

Chrissy reached up to caress her lover's nipple, she loved touching and kissing a man's nipple.

With enough room to move, Johnny started rubbing his cock against Chrissy's mouth while her lover was still pumping his cock into her pussy.

Chrissy opened her lips, and Johnny slid his cock into her mouth.

She realized that she is taking two men at the same time. She was getting hotter and hotter, knowing there's a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth. She now understood that she had always wanted to be fucked by two men at once, and now that she was, she loved the sensations of being taken by two cocks.

Suddenly, her lover moaned as he dumped his load into her pussy. As he withdrew his cock, she reached down with her left hand and started rubbing her pussy with his cum.

Her lover leaned back so he could watch her jack off. He reached down to grasp his cock, stroking himself so he kept himself hard. She put her other hand around Johnny's balls and held them while he kept sliding his cock into and out of her mouth.

Finally, Johnny started cumming, dumping his load into her mouth. Desperately wanting the full load in her mouth, she squeezed Johnny's cock, pulling all the cum out of him that she could.

When all of his cum was in her mouth, Johnny stood. Her lover was standing again, near the end of her bed, as he watched his cum seep out of her pussy. He and Johnny looked at each other. Johnny slipped out her bedroom, going to the living room, where he put on his clothes and left into the cool night.

Chrissy was completely exhausted from being repeatedly fucked by the two men. Her lover helped her stand, then he lowered her back into bed, pulling the covers over her ravished body. He went around the bed to his side, next to the window. As Chrissy was falling asleep, he leaned over, caressed her breast, and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you again when morning comes."

Chrissy started dreaming about how exciting it felt to be gang fucked.