Stud Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad has fun time with son's girl friend.
4.7k words
4.41
62.5k
108

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers

Matt pressed the calling bell twice on the front gate of his dad's villa in San Jose. There was no response from inside the villa so he took out his phone and dialed Don.

"Hey dad, are you around? Me and Lauren are outside your home." Matt could hear girls giggling in the background.

"Just come around to the backyard pool," Don instructed his son over the phone.

Matt and Lauren walked around the sidewalk and reached the pool. Lauren saw a muscular old man walking towards them in shorts. Lauren noticed the differences in body shape between the dad and son more than the similar face cut. Her boyfriend was 5'11 but due to no physical activity was a bit overweight at the age 27 but the dad was 6'2 and had a muscular physique at 55. When Don reached closer she could see the wet chest with a slight hint of wet trimmed grey hairs and the 6 pack.

Don noticed the stunning redhead while walking towards his son. She had short hair and was wearing a white thigh high sundress. The dress was sleeveless and had a deep neck which was showing a bit of her beautiful cleavage. Don noticed the red head's big breast and by just seeing the cleavage gap he understood, there was no bra beneath.

"How on earth did you land this bombshell?" Don asked his son with a surprised look on his face when he reached next to them. Lauren gave a shy laugh.

"Common Dad!"

"Hello Mr. Don!" Lauren greeted.

Don hugged his son for a brief sec and kissed him on his forehead. He then moved towards Lauren and rested his arms on her hips. He scanned her from toes to head.

"Hello Lauren, I still can't believe how lucky this bastard is?" Lauren laughed.

Don hugged her and she could feel the biggest difference between Don and Matt poking her in the stomach through his short. She could easily make out it was huge. She also felt his hand move sideways to her bum. She felt the muscular hug and her 36 D boobs were pressed against his chest. Don also gave her a kiss on the forehead and shouted towards the glass door, "The kids are here!"

From inside the house came a brunette in an apron sliding the glass door and carrying a tray with glasses of lemonade. When she reached closer Matt and Lauren picked a glass each and could notice that she was only wearing the apron. Don held the 26 year old brunette clad in apron by her bare hips and introduced her as his girlfriend.

"Hello," Abby said to Matt and Lauren.

"I think I will go inside and get the lunch ready," Abby said and turned. Everyone saw the naked girl's firm ass.

"How long have you been dating her Dad?"

"About 3 weeks," Don mentioned.

"Lets jump into the pool," Don said enthusiastically to his Son and his girlfriend.

"I'm too tired to do anything at all dad, I just drove 300 miles. I'm going to sleep like a baby," Matt said.

"Babe you can hang around if you are not tired," Matt told Lauren.

"Yeah! I think you should not neglect the old man's request like his son," Don said.

Matt had already started walking inside the house.

"I will join you Don," Lauren said with a smile. "I will go inside and change. I will be back in a few minutes."

Don nodded and jumped into the pool. "Your bedroom is upstairs to the left," Don said.

Lauren entered the sliding glass door and saw in the kitchen there was one more lady in just an apron. Both of their naked backs were towards her and she could see only two threads of apron behind their back tied in a knot. Lauren went upstairs and found the room. She saw Matt lying on bed.

"Your dad is a stud, he has two naked brunettes cooking lunch for him. Learn a trick or two."

"He always was," Matt said with a yawn.

"Babe, I really want to make a good impression on your dad. What do you think I should wear to the pool?" Lauren asked while stripping.

Matt saw his girlfriend's big milky bosoms and said, "You already made an impressive impression with those 36D boobs of yours."

"Oh common Matt," Lauren replied holding her boobs in hands and lifting them up.

In the back of her head she knew Don was stealing glances on her braless breast during the conversation near the pool.

"Now help me by telling what your dad likes?"

"He just likes boobs and pussies."

Lauren laughed at this. "That all men do," Lauren replied. "Babe, just wear something sexy, i'm going to sleep now."

Lauren removed her cotton panties and threw on Matt. "Such a spoiled sport. I'm going nude," Lauren teased Matt.

"Great, he would love that," Matt growled.

Matt was lying on his stomach and had his head dug in pillows. Lauren kicked him on the butt for such ignorant replies. "Ouch!" He shouted.

Lauren walked into the bathroom and observed her hourglass figure in the mirror. She had trimmed her red bush to a straight line above the pussy slit. That was her way of showing that she really was a redhead. Lauren went back and opened the suitcase and realized she had only packed one bikini. "How can I forget about it," she thought in her head.

The only bikini was a red 2-piece with the smallest triangular patches a bikini could have. She wore the knot type bikini and went inside the bathroom. The bikini top had covered only her nipples and areolas. 75% of her breast was outside the triangular patch. She now looked at the bottom and noticed her red patch of hair was visible. The bikini bottom covered only half of the red streak of hair. She sighed and thought the other choice would be to go naked and had a grin building up. She walked back to the bedroom and saw Matt sound asleep. She went downstairs.

"Wow! that's really hot," Abby said from the kitchen.

"Don will surely try to get you out of it," said the other woman. All the girls laughed.

"This is my Sister Sally," Abby said while pointing towards her sister.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Lauren said to Sally.

"Why don't you both join us," Lauren asked the two girls in an apron.

"We need to finish the things we started babe," Abby said while pointing towards the food being cooked on the burner.

"I may join you in some time," Sally said.

"Cool," Lauren waved at both girls while walking out of the sliding glass door to the pool.

"Just make him rock hard for us," Abby shouted.

"I will," Lauren said with a loud laugh.

Don while swimming in the pool saw the short haired bombshell coming out in the sexy micro bikini towards him. He felt a blood surge into his cock. It had already created a tent inside his shorts. He stopped swimming and stood near the end of the pool towards the glass door.

"Saw something interesting?" Lauren asked Don with a sly grin.

"So you are a true redhead darling," Don answered.

"I did not know you had eyes of an eagle," Lauren said while touching the tip of the exposed patch of hair above her bikini bottom.

"I'm a businessman, dear and I observe everything carefully, if I see a great offer," Don said. Lauren gave him a slight laugh.

"I love your bikini, it really suits you."

"Thanks Don, I had only one option."

"And what was that?" Don asked.

"Birthday suit," Lauren replied.

"That would have been a better choice," Don said with enthusiasm.

Lauren blushed, "Maybe I will save that for tomorrow." Both laughed at the slight sexual flirting.

"Is the water cold?" Lauren asked.

"It will start boiling as soon as you step in," Don replied.

Lauren could not believe how smooth Matt's dad was. He was really enjoying the conversation. She jumped in the pool and started doing some laps. Don started in the other direction. After about 10 minutes they both met at the same edge of the pool.

"It's so refreshing Don."

"I would agree to that," Don said while looking at her bikini covered tits.

She saw his gaze and laughed again. Don had placed his palm on her lower back while talking. They spoke about Don's business and about her plan to work as an intern in Don's company. Matt had talked about this to him over the phone before coming. Don's hand was on top of Lauren's butt and his thumb was playing with the hem of the triangular piece of cloth.

"So you and Abby have been dating for the last 3 weeks?" Lauren inquired.

"Yeah an old man needs company," Don replied with a grin.

Lauren touched his chest with her palm and said, "I do not see an old man here." Both of them laughed.

"What about Sally?" Lauren asked.

"What about her?" Don questioned.

"I mean you have two half naked sisters cooking for you at the same time. I understand if they cook in just an apron separately but never expected together," Lauren replied.

"Oh I had met them in a club and I was unable to decide which one had the better body," Don said with a smile. His hands were still resting on her firm ass.

"So you started dating both of them?" Lauren asked with a surprise.

"I fucked both of them and I liked both," Don said laughing.

"Two pussies are always better than one pussy," Lauren said laughing. Don gave a playful smack and squeezed her right butt. She laughed harder.

"I still can't believe Matt landed you."

"He is a real nice guy," Lauren replied.

"I would agree to that," Don said with a smile.

"Wanna race? end to end? 2 laps?" Don challenged Lauren.

"What does the winner get?" Lauren asked playfully.

"You decide," Don said.

"I do not have any cash on me right now," Lauren replied.

"What about a dare?" Don suggested.

"The loser will have to perform a dare of the winner's choice. I'm going to ask you to remove your shorts and swim naked in front of your son," Lauren teased Don. "Let us see, Three, Two, One, Go," Don shouted and started to swim to the other end.

The first lap finished and Lauren saw Don about 6 seconds ahead of her. She closed her eyes and with full strength started pedaling. She opened her eyes to see Don already waiting for her at the finish line.

"You started the race by surprise. I was not prepared," Lauren cried playfully. She was standing very close to him.

"Stop crying like a little girl now," Don replied.

"Ready for the dare?" Don asked.

"Fine," Lauren replied with a mock anger on her face and her both hands on hips.

Don thought for some time and looked at her tits. "I always wanted a red bikini top in my collection," Don said, holding the hem of her bikini top's triangular patch on her right boob.

Lauren was surprised that her boyfriend's dad had directly gone for her tits. She did not want to give up easily. "I think you should give me a chance to not lose my bikini top," Lauren said.

"Ok fine you decide the task but it should be something related to the bikini top," Don said.

"Ok fine," Lauren started looking up and made a posture of thinking. She laughed after a while.

"You need to predict the size of my areolas," Lauren told, with a laugh.

"Climb up, run towards the pool table and get me a pen," Don instructed Lauren.

Lauren climbed out of the pool and walked towards the pool table and came back with a pen. Don's eyes were fixed on the redhead's hour glass wet figure.

"I will be the one making the ground rule of this task," Lauren said.

"Fine with me but you will need to allow me to use my method of performing the task," Don said.

"Fine," Lauren said after thinking what he could do other than drawing a circle on her boob.

"Ok, turn around and close your eyes," instructed Lauren. Don obliged.

Lauren untied her top and moved closer to the back of Don. "I'm going to tie my bikini top over your eyes so that you don't cheat," Lauren said and brought the bikini top over Don's right shoulder and she brought in her left hand above Don's other shoulder to catch the other end. She did not realize Don had a broad chest and to reach both ends of the bikini top she had to move closer. While doing that her nipples first touched Don's back and then both boobs were pressed against his back.

"Now that feels good babe," Don said. He knew her boobs were touching his back and now his 9inch cock was fully erect inside the shorts. She tied the red triangular patches above each eye and asked him to turn around. She made sure there was no visible gap.

"Done, now trace a circle using the pen around my areolas and the circle should exactly cover my areolas. The circle should be neither larger nor smaller than my areola outer boundary," Lauren instructed.

"Should i draw circles on both boobs?" Don asked.

"Yep," Lauren said while placing the pen in his hands.

"Ok before starting, just place my hands on both of your boobs, so that I know the exact position," Don instructed.

Lauren lifted both of his hands and placed it on each boob. Don loved the soft perky boobies and gave them a squeeze.

"What was the squeeze for?" Lauren laughed and asked.

"Just to make sure they were natural," Don replied.

"What is the verdict?"

"100% natural boobies," Don replied. Both of them laughed. Lauren placed her hands on Don's shoulders and while doing that she noticed he had a huge tent in his shorts. The view was clear from the transparent pool water. Her mouth was wide open just by seeing the size of the tent.

"I will need to suck your tits before drawing the circles," Don said with a straight face.

"Whaaat. Why do you need to do that to draw the circles?" Lauren asked in surprise.

"I told you I can use my method to perform the task and you should allow it," Don replied.

Lauren thought about how he outsmarted her and laughed.

"Ok, Mr. Don you can suck my tits," Lauren replied.

"You wanna start with my right or you right?"

"I will start with my right, please," Don replied.

Lauren lifted her left boob towards the leaning mouth of Don. She placed the nipple between his lips. Don flicked the pink nipple upwards by his tongue. A shock wave passed in both their bodies. Don started sucking on the tits and with his tongue after a while started tracing a circle on her boobs. Lauren was thinking that her boyfriend is sound asleep and his father is sucking on her tits. She was enjoying the sensation. Lauren realized that it's more than a minute of her left tit in Don's mouth.

"The task was to draw a circle on my areolas. It was not to suck my boob for 1 min," she said with a tap on Don's head.

"I know that babe. Now let's move onto the next boob," Don said.

Don removed his mouth from Lauren's left tit and proceeded towards the right one. She helped him locate the nipple. He observed her nipple was erect. Don gave it a playful bite. Lauren left out a moan. Don suckled on the right nipple for about two mins. He did not stop until he got the tap on the head.

"Time to perform your task Mr. Don," Lauren said with mock anger in her voice.

Don before starting to draw accidentally dropped the pen inside the pool. "Opps, can you please help me get the pen back?" Don asked.

Lauren dunked inside water and picked the pen. She had a close look at the tent in his shorts. She was thinking 8inches for sure. While bringing her body up her boobs brushed the tent in his shorts. She could feel the hardness of the erection on her boob.

"Here you go," she said while placing the pen on his hands.

Don went forward, cupped her boobs with his left hand and drew the circle on her left boob first with the pen. He went ahead and did the same to the right boob.

"Babe just look down and let me know if the pen left ink on your boobies. They were damn smooth," Don instructed Lauren.

Lauren bent her head to have a look, to her surprise she saw the ink mark exactly on her areolas. She could see only the top portion of her boob, it was difficult for her to judge the lower portion marking accuracy.

"Don, I could only see the top portion about 75% of the ink you traced," Lauren pointed out.

"What's your verdict on the 75%," Don asked while he placed both his hands on Lauren's hips.

"I would say near perfect. Can't believe you were so accurate," Lauren said with astonishment.

"In that case I won babe. I can unwrap the bikini and view my trophies," Don said with excitement.

"I don't think so. To declare you the winner I have to examine the complete circle on my boob," Lauren reminded Don.

"Do you have any idea?" Lauren asked Don.

"Let me remove the bikini top and I can look at your boobs and tell if the circle is accurate or not?" Don replied. Lauren could see the dirty smile on Don's face.

"In that case you would get to see the trophy in both cases. Winning or losing will not matter in that situation," Lauren corrected Don.

"Hmmmm, I think it is the best idea I have right now," Don said in between his laughter.

"Best idea to see my tits right now. I don't think it will be fair game. I know Don you are smarter than this. You can think of some quick solution to this problem," Lauren said while her hands were on Don's shoulder. Don was playing with his hands on the sides of her bikini bottom.

"Okay, I got an idea. I can share the idea but you need to trade something with me, if you plan to use the idea," Don said with his fingers circling her thighs now.

"I agree with the trading path," Lauren said.

"You can go over to the table and get my cell phone and take a nice selfie of your boobies. You can look into the picture and judge the circles. The tradeoff here is you cannot delete the selfie taken on my phone," Don layed out the solution approach with a cunning smile.

"No wonder you have such a big business empire. You know how to get things done. I think I do not want to walk back to the house with my boobs in open and the selfie is the only option," Lauren replied.

"It's a deal then?" Don questioned.

"It's a deal," Lauren answered and shook Don's hand. He felt her hands lifting from his shoulder and he heard splashes of her making out the pool. He heard a click from the phone camera. After about 2 minutes he heard footsteps coming towards the pool. He heard a splash. It was the sound of Lauren jumping back to the pool. She approached Don.

"So what is your verdict?" Don asked.

There was a sudden pull on his head as Lauren just pushed the bikini top suddenly. There he was looking straight onto the milky 36 D's with pink erect nipples.

"I still can't believe that you drew them so perfect," Lauren said with astonishment.

"Those are the most beautiful pair of boobs I have seen since a long time," Don complimented the redhead.

"Thank you Don."

Don was just staring at the big melons on Lauren's chest. He used his thumbs to gently flick the nipples. Don took the bikini top from her hands and pocketed it in his shorts. She could not resist that.

"I'm going to win my bikini top back," Lauren said with mock anger.

"I do not want you to lose your bottoms also on the first day," Don teased her.

She took that as a challenge. He could see in the girl's eyes. They were both horny and did not want this to end. She thought for some time to figure out a task in which she can beat Don.

"Let us see who can hold their breath longer underwater. If I win I get my bikini top back," Lauren layed out the task.

"If I win I get the complete pair," Don added.

Lauren had a shocked expression but she was equally excited. Don wanted to see her stark naked.

"I would love to see you in your birthday suit," Don said while patting on her firm ass.

"Hahaha in your dreams Don," Laure challenged him. Part of her wanted to be naked in Don's arm but she did not want to cheat on her boyfriend. Lauren counted, "three, two, one," and they both submerged inside the pool water. Don wasn't the one counting so he got extra time to inhale a bigger volume of air into his lungs. After about 35 seconds, Lauren gave up and stood up from the crouching position. She could feel within the next second her bikini bottom side knots being untied. She had the bikini bottom hanging between her labia. She felt a beard touch on her thighs before she could react, Don bit the triangular patch of the bikini bottom with his teeths and stood up in front of her. The bikini bottom was in his mouth. Don lifted both hands as a sign of victory. He put the bikini bottom also in the shorts pocket. He lifted Lauren with his right hand and carried her to the edge of the pool. Slowly dropped her down with her legs in water on the pool stairs. He instructed her to spread her legs. Lauren obliged, now her pussy lips were right in the eye level. He was enjoying every second of the beautiful pink pussy lips on display. He even carefully looked at the red hair strip above the pussy slit. Lauren saw his head moving towards her pussy and placed a hand in between. He realised that the prize was only for display not for touching.

99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers
12