Chrissy's Big Surprise

Story Info
Chrissy lusts after her roommate, surprises all around!
2.5k words
4.54
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Chrissy was masturbating again, in front of the mirror this time. She was on the floor, legs spread wide, watching her clit pulse and twitch. She couldn't get over it, even after all these years, how huge her clit was. Bigger than one of her tan nipples, crinkled tight on her firm, young tits. Bigger even than her little finger. It looked almost like a tiny cock. The head was shiny, it stuck up from her freshly shaved cunny.

And it felt sooo goood to stroke it. To pull on it, twist it, especially when she had two fingers in her pussy. Chrissy loved to watch her expressions as she made herself cum, it was such wicked fun. Right now she was imagining a woman's mouth on her; not just any woman but her roommate Jill.

Chrissy had a bad habit of falling for straight or attached women. Her latest roomie was a prime example. Jill had a boyfriend, and they fucked regularly in her bedroom. The walls of the place weren't exactly soundproofed. Chrissy loved hearing Jill talk dirty to her boyfriend, loved hearing her as she came, the panting and moaning, it made Chrissy so hot.

So now she was on the floor in her bedroom, ready to cum from her fantasy lover's sucking mouth. "Oh yes, just like that, Jill! Keep sucking! Gonna cum!" Chrissy was picturing her roommate eating her cunt while she finger-fucked herself and toyed with her massive clit. Chrissy's head was thrown back, her face flushed, toes pointing as she reached for her climax...

All at once it crashed over her, huge waves of pleasure throbbing through her body. Her clit was so hard, standing straight up; she slapped at it and rubbed it frantically. "Oh Jill! Oh god, yes, eat me! Oh, you're making me cum so good, Jill!" Chrissy's thighs trembled with the force of her orgasm.

Jill, the object of this fantasy, was listening just outside Chrissy's bedroom. She'd come back for a forgotten mascara and had heard her roommate's passionate shouts as she came. It made Jill hot. She got her makeup and left without Chrissy knowing she was there. All the while with a thoughtful, naughty smile on her face.

Chrissy was a college student in her twenties, she was 5'4" with a cute face and a decent body. She'd taken on Jill as a roommate half for the rent savings and half for the eye candy. Jill was just Chrissy's type. Slender and blonde with a gorgeous face and a swimmer's body, Jill was also very friendly and warm. Too bad she wasn't gay, but then Chrissy was never very lucky in relationships.

Meanwhile Jill was over at her boyfriend's apartment. She'd just sucked him hard and was getting on her back for a good fuck when she asked her boyfriend, Martin, "Want to hear something hot? My roommate was just jerking off, she was calling my name, like she was fantasizing about me licking her cunt."

Martin had met Chrissy many times, when he'd been over fucking Jill's brains out. The thought of this woman imagining sex with his girlfriend made his cock jerk and twitch. "No shit?" he said as he slid his prick into Jill's tight cunny. "She's not bad looking, I'd fuck her." Martin was handsome with a good body and an eight inch cock. Like most men in their twenties he'd fuck just about anyone.

Suddenly Jill stopped cold and looked up at Martin. "You wanna? Fuck her, I mean? Both of us?" Jill was bisexual; she wasn't sure if Chrissy knew that, most likely not. "If she's that hot for me then I sure do, hell yeah!" She resumed rolling her hips and started kissing Martin all over.

Martin knew better than to argue with his sexy girlfriend. As long as he got to fuck one of them, he was down with it! And judging from how Jill was reacting to the suggestion, she couldn't wait to give it a try!

She had her legs around Martin's waist and was really going after his cock. Her cunt was getting hotter and tighter around his plunging prick, he knew she was close. He chewed on one of her earlobes and she went over the edge, panting in his ear, their bellies slapping wetly together, cries of passion mingling with their noisy fucking.

"Gonna cum,"Martin gasped. He drove his cock in to the hilt and held it there as jet after jet of thick sperm blasted into Jill's spasming pussy. Every pulse of his dick drove Jill higher and higher, soon she was clawing his back like a wild animal. The two had never been this excited before, the thought of adding Chrissy to their play was sending them into orbit.

All the next week Chrissy noticed her roommate acting differently. She was staring at Chrissy more, toying with her hair, drawing attention to her mouth and tits. Chrissy thought she had to be imagining things, until the weekend came. That Saturday Jill wanted to know if Chrissy had any plans. When Chrissy said no, Jill seemed satisfied, somehow.

Around one in the afternoon the two were lounging around the apartment in their comfy clothes when Martin knocked and let himself in. He sat on the couch next to Jill, put an arm around her. Chrissy was used to seeing their displays of affection, she still wasn't crazy about them. She was about to get up and excuse herself when Jill surprised her.

Jill was seated in the middle of the couch with Martin on her right. Jill patted the empty cushions to her left and said to Chrissy, "Why don't you come over here and join us?" Martin added, "Jill heard you, the other day. Did you know she's bi?" He was looking Chrissy up and down, and obviously liking what he saw.

Chrissy couldn't believe it. But Jill was giving her a smoldering look, licking her lips. Martin was hanging back, waiting to see what Chrissy would do. Her head spun. She'd always assumed just because Jill had a boyfriend she was straight, it had honestly never occurred to her Jill might be bisexual!

"You're serious?" Chrissy asked. "Um, I'd love to get with you Jill, but I'm just not into cock. Sorry Martin." She was about to go on when Jill interrupted her.

"What if he keeps his cock to himself? Or just fucks me, say while I'm eating you out? Like you were so hot for the other day?" Jill was smirking, she knew how attractive she was. She'd never been turned down yet for sex, from a man or a woman. She stretched languidly, her perfect breasts moving sensually under her shirt.

Chrissy stared at Jill's chest. She knew intellectually what Jill was doing, but oh God, those tits are so perfect she thought to herself. "Um, we could maybe, like, try I guess." Chrissy would have done almost anything to get Jill naked in front of her, a willing partner in lust. She gave Martin a dismissive glance then stood, saying "Let's use my room, I just changed my sheets."

Soon they were all naked on Chrissy's queen-sized bed. Jill lay back and Chrissy was right on top of her; kissing her, sucking her tiny pink nipples, caressing every satiny smooth inch of Jill's skin. Jill was moaning, enjoying being the center of Chrissy's world, her body responding like a finely tuned machine.

Martin was stroking his cock as he watched his girlfriend be devoured by her roommate. Chrissy was going after Jill like crazy, Martin understood how she felt. Martin had often thought Jill was made for sex, she loved it and was so damn good at it!

Chrissy had worked her way down to Jill's pussy. A short brown strip of hair showed Jill had a well groomed cunt. Chrissy parted Jill's lips with her tongue and ran it up and down her lover's slit. Jill was moaning and twisting her nipples. Chrissy was so excited, she rolled her hips, grinding herself against the sheets. Her clit was erect and throbbing underneath her.

Jill was loving the attention, it had been a while since she'd had a woman in her bed. Chrissy was really going nuts on her pussy, Jill had to grab her tits and maul them. She saw movement to her side, Martin's cock was bobbing near her face. She opened wide and he stuck his tool into her willing mouth.

Chrissy was in heaven. Jill's pussy tasted fantastic to her, she was holding Jill's slim thighs apart as they trembled with ecstasy. Chrissy thickened her tongue and fucked it into Jill's tight hole. Then she flattened it for long swipes up Jill's taint, from ass to clit.

Jill was moaning around her boyfriend's dick, she took it out for a moment to tell Chrissy, "You're eating me so good! Oh fuck! Yes, suck my clit!" An impatient Martin thrust his cock back into Jill's mouth, he was getting close to cumming, watching his girlfriend get her cunt licked.

Chrissy focused in on Jill's throbbing clit and sucked. She thrust three bunched fingers into Jill's tight hole and that was all it took, Jill was cumming on Chrissy's tongue, just like she'd fantasized about.

Jill held onto Martin's cock as she came, eyes closed in bliss, back arching, body vibrating with erotic tension. Her other hand flew to the back of Chrissy's head and shoved it into her pussy, crying out "Oh fuck yes! Lick me, suck that clit, oh holy fuck it's so good, so fucking good!" She gobbled down Martin's cock again while still orgasming, sucking it like a wanton whore.

Martin didn't stand a chance, Jill's frantic mouth sent him over the edge. "Cumming!" he warned, a second before thick wads of jizz throbbed into Jill's mouth. His hips went forward of their own accord, shoving more of his dick into Jill's face and making her gag. Pulses of spunk dribbled down her chin as she swallowed over and over.

Chrissy had raised her head from Jill's crotch and was watching her fellate Martin. She had to admit, they were a good looking couple. Martin's cock looked like a larger version of her clit. Speaking of which, it had better be her turn to cum soon or she'd regret this whole thing. She wondered how Jill would react, seeing Chrissy's clit for the first time.

Jill finally noticed that Chrissy was still on her stomach. "What's the deal, Chrissy? You want me to eat you or what?" she asked. Martin was recovering fast, he looked on with interest.

Now it was Chrissy's turn for a smirk. "I have a surprise for you as well," she said, then rose to her knees. The two could clearly see Chrissy's massive clit poking out from her cunt-lips. She was shaved, making it look even larger. As they watched it pulsed and grew, pulling her cunt lips apart. Chrissy was wet as hell, exposing her secret at last to her fantasy woman.

Chrissy leaned back, pulling her young tits up further, her nipples already hard. She reached down and spread her pussy open so Jill and her boyfriend could see how big her clit really was. It stood at the top of her slit, throbbing with Chrissy's pulse.

"See how huge my clit is?" Chrissy taunted. "You'd be amazed at how hard you can make me cum," she purred. She flopped onto her back, telling her roommate, "Now eat me like you promised. I don't care if he fucks you while you do it, just make me cum and don't you fucking stop until I tell you to."

Jill couldn't believe her eyes. She'd never seen a clit that size! She dropped in front of Chrissy's crotch without taking her eyes off the twitching lump of flesh. She kept her ass sticking up in the air as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy's thighs and bent her head for her first lick.

Jill's tongue hit Chrissy's clit and she shook as if she'd been hit with a cattle prod. She'd dreamed of how soft Jill's tongue would be, how she's caress and tease Chrissy's aching clit until she exploded. The reality was so much better! Jill's hot breath, the little cries of passion torn from both their throats, it was all so fucking good!

Martin was getting hard again already, seeing the size of Chrissy's clit blew his mind! It really does look like a cock, he kept thinking. If it felt like one then Chrissy was in for a real treat. Jill was a champion cocksucker, she loved swallowing his prick! He jacked his growing hard-on. He couldn't wait to fuck Jill while she ate out her well-hung roommate!

Jill's tongue was making Chrissy cum over and over. She actually grabbed the shaft of Chrissy's clit and jacked it like a cock while she sucked the head. She had two fingers in Chrissy's tight twat, pumping them in and out as she licked and sucked that amazing clit. Chrissy's body was shaking, her toes pointed. She pinched and twisted her nipples, whining with need.

"Spank my clit," Chrissy sobbed, "oh Jill, oh fuck, it's so good so good So Good!" Chrissy was bucking up and down as she came, her ass clenching, thighs corded. Jill's mouth never lost connection with Chrissy's cunt, she kept licking and sucking, driving Chrissy wild.

Martin was hard again, he knelt behind Jill and slid his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her hard, slamming his cock into her, his balls slapping her clit. Jill fucked back at him, making her cheeks quiver, trying to get all Martin's dick inside her.

At last Chrissy shouted, "Enough! Oh god, oh fuck! Stop!" She was panting like a racehorse, a fine sheen of sweat covered her body. She pushed Jill's head out of her groin and curled up on her side. Jill was still getting railed by Martin, now she could spout the dirty talk they both loved.

"Oh yes, Martin, your cock's so good, oh fuck yes!" she cried. "Keep fucking me baby, keep pounding me with that dick! Oh Chrissy, you don't know what you're missing, Martin's cock is so big, it feels sooo goood!" Jill's tits were rubbing against the sheets, her pussy grabbing Martin's rod as if for dear life.

Chrissy watched as Martin fucked her beautiful roommate. His face was getting red, she saw his balls tighten up and then he was cumming, frantically pounding Jill's tight cunny. Jill felt him spurt and started cumming herself, surrendering to the erotic sensations.

"Damn, Martin, yes! Oh fuck yeah! Just like that!" Jill panted. Her hips were a blur as they matched speed with her boyfriend's mighty thrusts. Her pussy rippled along Martin's tool, feeling every vein as he kept drilling her through their mutual orgasm.

Martin gave one last titanic shove and collapsed back onto the mattress. Jill pouted at the sudden emptiness of her still twitching pussy, then slumped down herself to rest. Chrissy watched them both as she recovered from her marathon orgasm session. She had a feeling having Jill as a roommate just got a thousand times better.

The End.