All Comments on 'Chrissy's Deception Pt. 03'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet, well written

sweet, with some trials and trouble to work thru. kudos on an excellent job!

will there be a story about Sky and Steven next?

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
I love a happy ending.

But it took them long enough to tell each other the truth. Oy vey iz mir!

Nice one Jewel. Very happy I read this.

Thanks.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful tale of romance in a story that was well written. There was one obvious error though - during the marriage proposal, the name Tracy was used instead of Chrissy. Except for that, this entire story well deserves a 5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you

A wonderful story, really well written. I am looking forward to future posts by this author.

Gavriel in Israel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic!

I loved the whole story. You're a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing...

I really enjoyed it... romantic always, with lots of text and not just the sex...

The only thing that you need to change was:

*************************************

Mike's only response was, "Oh", as he stared out into space.

Tracy waited for a few minutes for Mike to speak again, but he seemed to be lost in thought. So Chrissy cleared her throat.

*************************************

Tracy should be Chrissy

Other than that, I absolutely loved it... best story i've read on here by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a marvelous love story!

What a marvelous love story!

I was more engrossed in the characters' emotions than in any particular sex act (and I'm a dirty old man :) A great piece of character development and of story-telling. My compliments!

A note to other writers on this forum:

Use this set of stories as a guide. It is NOT necessary to describe the "huge cock" or the "DD" tits or the various forms of penetration to tell a good story, to get people both interested and aroused. As a matter of fact, that gets old in a hurry.

JewelTran ... keep up the good work. And maybe one day you'll get to publish this stuff in the real world and make some money.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Treasure

Your story was absolutely amazing. I was hooked on it until the very end. It kept me on the edge, always wondering if they were finally going to admit their true feelings. You should turn that into a full length novel. I'll be the first to buy a copy!

missingit610missingit610almost 14 years ago
Loved the story...

Beautiful story, I enjoyed every minute... Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best....

That is absolutely the best sappy, sexy love story I ever read!

You need a bucket for this one! Too hot and too cute!!

PatchumzPatchumzover 10 years ago

I've just gotta say, I've read all of your stories and I am so glad you keep writing about BBW's. Even though you have personal experience with it, you could've chosen to just write about model-"perfect" women, but you went for something different, and it really makes these special and interesting for a change. I just wish you would write more stories :P.

jeh2ndjeh2ndover 7 years ago
Adoption

I'm glad you didn't specify which country the adoption was from because most countries allowing adoption of infants do not allow male infants to be adopted out of country unless they are permanently disabled in some way. Female infants are just not important. Been there, done that.

Your stories are good. I am delighted that your lead women are not 5'8" to 5'10" and 125 lbs. with big boobs. All your men are still studly though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It doesn’t get any better than this wonderful well written story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the second series of yours that I have enjoyed…A Place To Belong and this one. Both deserve 5’s.

I’ve noticed that both follow a similar premise…Prince Charming meets an Ugly Duckling, in time, helps her evolve into a Beautiful Swan, and they seemingly live happily ever after.

While the shallow, dirty old man in me likes stories about sexy women with large natural breasts, I found your stories about BBWs to be honest, believable, touching, and refreshing. Thank you.

I’m writing this in 2022: I’m grateful that there are many more of your wonderful stories for me to enjoy. I’m saddened that the publishing of stories on this site ended many years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous