Christening the Cuck & Slut

Story Info
Wife & husband share a fantasy - but don't know it.
12.3k words
4.45
40k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Based on actual events and inspired by the awesome writing work of ImStillFun.

- - -

It was a "normal" work day for Frank. He had been making his living as an author for about a decade, with a mix of work between mainstream fiction, some sci-fi/fantasy and some erotica. He always smiled when he started working on a new erotic fiction piece because even though it only accounted for about 10% of his work, the sales from it made up about 80% of his income. He often thought he should just focus purely on it, but the other work nagged at him until he cranked it out - and it did sell. All income is good income, right?

As part of his normal work day, he logged into various email accounts under different pen names. The one for his erotic work always had the most interesting reader feedback. This particular morning proved no different. One email was from a woman named Rhonda and it read:

- - -

Hi, Frank!

My name is Rhonda and I wanted to drop you a quick note to say THANK YOU for your wonderful stories. Although my husband and I aren't in the lifestyle, I wish we were. If he only knew... I am so much like many of the wives in your stories - afraid to admit their desires and fantasies to their husbands for fear of judgment, divorce, etc. I was never promiscuous in high school or college and god knows our sex life is good, but lately (for months now) I've had this growing desire to just let go. I want to be taken and used and thinking about my husband watching it, helping it or just directing what happens... it makes me wet down to my knees! Anyway, keep on writing and please know that some of us are truly enjoying your work - even as we pleasure ourselves.

Kisses. xoxo

Rhonda

- - -

With a smile, Frank typed out his reply. He made it a point of trying to reply to all fans, and any woman who sent an email about how she masturbated reading his stories was guaranteed to get a response (although he didn't publicize that small fact).

- - -

Oh Sexy Rhonda,

Thank you for your email and your wonderful comments. I'm delighted that my stories not only excite you but do so enough to inspire you to pleasure yourself. My only regret with all my female readers who tell me such is that I never get to watch!

It's always interesting to me to hear from wives (or long time girlfriends) who want to embrace their slutty side but are fearful of what their husband's reaction will be. I completely understand the hesitation and concern, but eventually I feel like it will eat you alive from the inside out and turn into regret that sours your day. I'd suggest you see about working it into some fantasy talk while playing with your hubby and see what kind of response you get. You never know 😉

Thanks again. Keeping reading and pleasuring yourself!

Frank

- - -

As Rhonda read Frank's reply she realized, that quick, she could feel herself getting wet. The very idea of Frank watching her play with herself excited her. The idea of 'embracing her slutty side' made her clit tingle. The thought of her husband actually liking it... the thought opened a door to so many fantastically erotic fantasies that she almost came without any stimulation at all.

The email was on her mind all evening. Her husband got home from work at his usual time. The kids were already home from school and everyone had dinner together. Rhonda was a little distracted by her thoughts and her husband noticed. He asked about it with some minor level of concern when they were cleaning up the dishes after the meal. She smiled at him and told him softly how she was just horny for him and looking forward to when the kids went to bed. The smile on his face told her all she needed to know about his outlook toward later play and she found him stealing glances at her through the rest of the evening.

When they went to bed that evening, once behind the closed door to their master bedroom, Rhonda didn't hesitate to strip down. While they both normally wore pajamas (kids still in the house) and changed after they'd performed their evening ablutions, this evening she was just feeling more... out there. She stripped naked and smiled at the look on her husband's face as he took in her nudity. She knew that he still loved her curves and appreciated her beauty. She put a little extra sway in her hips as she walked to the bathroom and didn't even try to stop her chest from bouncing/swaying as she brushed her teeth. Even she noticed how erect her nipples were as she rinsed mouthwash around before spitting. Somewhere in the middle of that her husband walked into the bathroom, also naked to her delight. When she spit out the mouthwash he was brushing his teeth but when he was done he commented on how he knew she had to spit out the mouthwash, but he hoped it was the only thing she'd spit out. She didn't answer but just smiled and bounced by him back to the bedroom.

When he came out of the bedroom he found Rhonda laying sideways on their bed, her head just slightly hanging over one side, her legs spread wide and her hands between them. Her eyes were closed but she opened them when she heard him enter the room. Taking her hands out of her sex, she gestured him over toward her head and as he approached he realized his manhood was just an inch or so above her face. Rhonda put her arms out to grab his hips, opened her mouth and pulled him closer to get his cock between her lips.

It wasn't something they'd ever done before and he didn't know what had come over his wife. Rhonda was usually very compliant but rarely took control or initiated their sex play. He was delighted and turned on at how aggressive she was being at the moment. Her hands on his hips guided him back and forth in rhythm with her head movements, the combined result was that he was fucking her mouth. More accurately, she was fucking her mouth on his cock.

He reached down to caress her chest, pinching and pulling on her nipples. She moaned and he felt the vibration around his length causing him to moan in reply. Popping his cock out of her mouth she pulled him closer to the bed as she leaned her head back, sucking his balls into her mouth, licking them and enjoying them. She rubbed her face all over back and forth on his spit-slick sack before moving him again and changing her position to suck him back into her mouth.

He leaned farther over to reach between her still wide spread thighs, finding her pussy wetter than he had expected. As she kept sucking his length he pushed two fingers into her, pushing his palm against her mound as he began to finger fuck her. After a couple strokes he realized that as he pushed his fingers into her she pulled his cock into her mouth, matching his motions. In his mind it was like she was enjoying parallel penetration and he complied. He focused on fingering her in time with her sucking and he could hear how wet she was as his fingers sloshed in and out of her sex.

Finally she pushed him away and as he watched she turned around so her spread thighs were aimed at him; her wet pussy open and slick and inviting. "Fuck me," she said, looking him in the eye. "Fuck my wet pussy." He was almost shocked to hear her use such language. It was so different than what he was used to from her... but it turned him on. He climbed on the bed on his knees between her legs, grabbed his cock and lined it up to thrust it into her.

Normally, Rhonda would close her eyes when he penetrated her, but this time she kept her eyes open, looking at him; watching the look on his face; seeing him as his cock slid into her welcoming hot depths. "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" he asked with a joking smile.

"You like that, baby?" she asked in a husky voice as he stroked his length in and out of her. "You like having your wife be so brazen and hungry?"

"Oh, yes," he replied, feeling his cock swell harder as her pussy gripped him.

"You like having your wife be cock hungry?" she asked.

"Yes," he hissed out, already feeling his orgasm building.

"You like it when I let my inner slut come out?" she asked.

He couldn't answer her as his orgasm suddenly exploded out of him. She could feel the scalding ropes of hot cum jetting into her as his balls contracted and his cock pulsed. He stopped fucking and just held himself as deep into her as he could reach until his climax had passed. When the cramping spasms stopped and he could breathe again, he slowly pulled himself out of her and laid beside her to catch his breath.

When he opened his eyes and looked over at her what he saw shocked him. Rhonda was fingering her cum-filled pussy and then lifting her fingers to her mouth to suck and lick them clean. The look of surprise on his face was obvious and Rhonda loved to see it. "What's the matter, baby?" she asked him. "Don't you like to see your wife being so cum hungry?"

He just sighed and shook his head. "I'm going to ask again: who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

Rhonda giggled. She stopped playing with the cum he'd deposited into her and rolled over toward him, putting one arm over him and getting closer to look into his eyes. "Do you really like it when I act sluttier?"

"I think how fast and hard I came answers your question," he replied. "But what brought this on?"

"Nothing special," she said with a smile. "Just exploring what might bring some zest to our sex life. I don't want it to ever get boring."

"Keep it up," he said with a smile. "No complaints here."

- - -

The next morning Rhonda sent Frank an email telling him she'd taken his advice; had been a little more brazen with her husband and how much he'd enjoyed it. She thanked him for his advice and assured him that she'd be happy to hear any other advice he might care to give.

And so began an email "relationship" that grew and continued for the next several weeks. Rhonda's emails to Frank become more and more open and very explicit about her fantasies and how she pleasured herself reading his stories. She sent pictures to Frank at his request and he was delighted to see a beautifully curved woman in the photos. Rhonda was 32 years old, five feet four inches tall and weighed 140 pounds. Her curves were perfect for her size and her DD chest was still perky despite having had two children. Her abdomen was reasonably flat with just the slightest soft curve to it that is common in all women who have had children. She bragged about how she had avoided stretch marks by the three-times-a-day application of cocoa butter throughout each pregnancy.

Frank also sent Rhonda some pictures of himself. He was proud of his mid-fifties physique and his manhood, while not porn star huge, was above average. His wife, Dana, had never complained about his 7" shaft that was just thick enough that she couldn't close her hand around it. He had a couple of tattoos, crew cut hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. Rhonda admitted at one point after seeing his photos that she often imagined him fucking her as she masturbated. Apparently she also felt guilty because one night when her own husband had been taking her doggy style she had imagined it was Frank behind her pounding her into pleasurable senselessness. She admitted that Frank's equipment was bigger than her husband's apparently average size.

In one email, much to the surprise of Frank, Rhonda made mention of a "local" establishment she and her husband frequented, saying it was just a few minutes from their house. Frank knew the place well as it was just about ten minutes away from where he and Dana lived. The surprise was in finding out how close Rhonda actually lived and when he told her that, she was just as surprised. It changed the tone of their emails only slightly as they both realized that the fantasies they'd been discussing and sharing across the vast expanse of the internet, in reality existed only about a 15 minute drive away.

About six weeks into the email exchanges, Rhonda presented Frank with two questions. The first question was, had he ever actually helped a fan make a fantasy come true? And if he had, would he be willing to help her turn hers into reality? Frank replied that he had not ever done so, but was certainly willing to. The bigger question was hers to answer: was she really sure she wanted to step out on her husband? Was she so eager to fulfill her desires of being a slut that she was willing to risk her marriage and future happiness? That gave her pause and she said she'd think about it. She was honest when she said that in the midst of being horny, the answer would be YES without any hesitation. But in the light of day, not horny, thinking about her husband and children... then she wasn't so sure. It really depended on how much faith she had in the strength of her husband's love and the security of their marriage.

Frank strongly recommended that she should find a way to discuss her feelings and desires with her husband first, but in the long run he wasn't a marriage counselor and if she really wanted him to help her with her fantasy... he'd be willing to do so. Rhonda shared how much she had tried to do in the bedroom (and other rooms of their house) and while her husband really enjoyed her 'acting the slut' while they were in the midst of playing, he seemed to keep it there and wouldn't comment on sex at all unless they were actively engaged. Rhonda felt her husband was holding something back, but she wasn't quite sure what it was.

Throughout all of the email exchanges, Frank had been telling Dana about Rhonda. Frank and Dana had been in the swinger lifestyle for quite some time and had, in fact, gotten into it because Dana had been trusting enough to confess to Frank her desire to be more of a slut. She hadn't had a lot of sex partners before marriage and wanted to explore. She wanted to enjoy things other women had talked about. Frank was all in and good to go. He loved the idea of watching Dana embrace her inner sexual animal and they had carefully entered the lifestyle, exploring their limits and sharing their desires. Thanks to that, now when Frank got fan email or Dana met a guy she thought was hot, they shared it all - open and honest. Frank got off on hearing about how Deb wanted to seduce some new guy she met, or how she'd enjoy him taking her. Dana had discovered that she enjoyed watching her husband take another woman. It was kind of a pride thing for both of them.

So Frank had told Dana all about Rhonda and Dana's only word of caution was about Rhonda's husband not knowing. They (Frank and Dana) went out of their way to avoid drama in their lifestyle adventures, and a woman stepping out on her husband was potential drama with a capital D. Frank acknowledged that and agreed to avoid that. After Rhonda had specifically asked if Frank would help her, he told Dana that too and her hesitation remained. Helping a woman cheat, no matter how much fun the sex could be, was a bad idea.

After they'd had that conversation, Dana told Frank about a guy she'd met virtually through one of the swinger sites they had an account on. The guy's name was John and he lived not too far away. He was 35 and had contacted them through the site because his kink was watching other couples play. Apparently he had a fantasy of seeing his wife fuck other men but felt she was too uptight for that and would think there was something wrong with him if he told her that, so instead he sought out couples that liked having an audience. He wanted to watch but hadn't, so far, even asked about playing with Dana at any point. In his chats with Dana he had mentioned how he didn't think his wife would ever want to play with another man, but his favorite fantasy was seeing her do so.

Dana told Frank that she'd been chatting with the guy for a while and through conversation she'd drawn out of him what amounted to an admission that he'd like to be cuckolded; that he'd like to watch his wife with other men, knowing they could satisfy her better than he could. He wanted to see his wife fuck men with bigger cocks than his own but he knew, for sure and certain, his wife would never fuck another man. No matter how she acted with him, and he admitted they had a good sex life, she would never consider crossing that line.

Dana teased him during their chats with vivid images of wives being fucked in front of their husbands; stories of husbands having to strip their wives in preparation for other lovers; tales of husbands cumming as they jacked off watching their wives gangbanged. The man's name was John and he seemed to really enjoy all of the fantasy Dana created for him, eventually admitting that yes, he'd love to see his wife act like that; treated like that; taken like that.

Then one evening, as they were relaxing in bed before turning off the light, each on their own iPad, Dana leaned over to show Frank John's profile on the swinger site they used. "Here's the guy I've been chatting with," she said, showing him a photo. Frank took her iPad and swiped through the photos on his profile. He was delighted to see that John had included photos of he and his wife together, even though his profile made it clear that they weren't in the lifestyle and she was unaware of his desire to watch others play. Then Frank had a startling realization: Rhonda was the wife in the photos.

Chuckling, Frank handed the iPad back to Dana and said, "Hang on a second." Going to his fan email and finding one from Rhonda that had a picture of her attached, he opened it and then handed his iPad to Dana. "Look familiar?" he asked. Dana looked at the photo of Rhonda she showed her and then back at John's profile... and back and forth a few times before looking over at Frank and smiling.

"So, let me get this straight," she said with a grin. "You've got a woman asking you to make her 'be a slut' fantasy come true, but she's hiding it from her husband. Her husband has admitted to me that he wants to be cuckolded and his wife is completely unaware. That about right?"

"I think so," Frank said. "It would be hilarious if it didn't present such an interesting opportunity."

"What opportunity is that?" Dana asked.

- - -

The next day, with Dana's assistance, Frank sent Rhonda an email...

Sexiest Rhonda;

Our time has come. I've talked it over with my wife and we've agreed that, if you still want to make your fantasy come true, we're ready to help you. There are a few rules we have though, so please read this and make sure you not only understand everything but are 100% in agreement with everything.

First, understand that you will come to our house on the evening we agree upon. We'll make sure it's an evening you can get away without causing your husband any suspicion. More than likely, it will be a Friday or Saturday evening so you don't have to worry about the kids and school the next morning.

Second, understand that once you arrive at our house, you are to do as your told. Both my wife and I will give you orders, and if you want to be a slut the way you claim, you'll enjoy following any of the orders either of us gives you.

Third, we understand you will be nervous and excited. We encourage you to embrace the excited and push past the nervous.

Fourth, your safe word is "RED." UNLESS YOU SAY IT, we will not stop doing whatever we are in the midst of. Once you DO say it, EVERYTHING stops. The evening ends. You get cleaned up, dressed and head home. Thus, we encourage you to try NOT to say it.

Fifth, we WILL NOT cause you pain. You may experience times of discomfort as we try to push you to and past the boundaries that currently stop you from enjoying being the slut you want to be. Such discomfort might involve sting on your ass cheeks as we spank you, or some minor gagging as your mouth is used, or your nipples being pinched JUST past the point of pleasure as they are twisted and pulled. The point of the entire evening is to assist you in releasing your controls and embracing your inner slut without reservation. This is, after all, what you've told me you want to do.