Christening the Cuck & Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda came again with a scream as Frank's cock pummeled her pussy and he reached around to rub her clit. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she started chanting. She was nearly incoherent as Frank thrust into her and held himself deep, grinding his cock in even as her rubbed circles around and over her clit. A third climax washed through Rhonda's body and her legs trembled with it. Frank kept fucking her hard and fast until she'd cum another two times and then he repositioned her on her back. "Spread your legs high and wide for me, slut," he said looking down at her. "Open that cunt up to take my cum."

Rhonda nearly orgasmed again just at being talked to like this. John would never use the word 'cunt' even in their dirty bed talk. Frank used it like it was an everyday term and she realized she loved it. She looked over at John to see that he'd cum again; more of his juice on his shirt. But his cock was still hard. Frank was between her legs then and pushing his cock into her again. He was completely selfish in his fucking, pounding her against the sofa and using her pussy as he worked for his orgasm. He knew that Dana wanted to see him cum in Rhonda - as she did anytime she watched Frank fuck another woman - and Frank also knew that John would probably enjoy seeing this final domination of his wife: another man cumming into her; claiming her pussy.

Rhonda had one more orgasm as Frank's shaft pounded in and out of her, his pelvis slapping against her clit with every stroke. "Urgh..," he groaned out. "I'm going to cum in your wife, John," Frank said as his orgasm approached. "I'm going to fill this fucking slut with my cum!"

"Do it!" Dana encouraged him as John sat quiet, hardly believing his eyes. Rhonda had both hands on Frank's sides, pulling him with every thrust, helping him to fuck her hard.

"Please," Rhonda moaned out.

"Please what?" Frank asked with a grin, feeling his balls begin to tighten as his orgasm got closer.

"Please cum in me," said Rhonda in gasping breaths. "Cum in me... fill me... own my pussy!"

Frank gave one final mighty thrust, slamming his hips down as his cock began to spasm, shooting hot thick loads of his cream directly against Rhonda's cervix. Frank's hips flexed with every shot of his load and Rhonda jerked against him as she felt every shot of his cum into her. She was holding him deep as his cock filled her and she didn't let him go until she felt his cock beginning to soften, his orgasm complete.

As Frank got up from between Rhonda's thighs, her swollen and fucked open pussy glistening, she looked up at him. "Is my husband allowed to fuck me now? I'm your slut... but can he have some sloppy seconds?"

Frank looked over at John who was still stroking his cock. It was still hard. An indicator of how excited he'd been watching his wife get fucked. "You want to fuck your slut wife's cum filled cunt?" Frank asked him. John nodded. "Okay," said Frank.

Rhonda never moved as her husband stood, took off his pants and came over to get between her legs. Rhonda reached between her legs to open her pussy - as if it was needed. John looked down at his wife as he lined his cock up to enter her. "I love you," he said. "Just fuck me," she replied. "Right now I'm not your loving wife. Right now I'm just a slut you can fuck if you want." John slid his cock into her sloppy loose pussy, stroked a few times and came. Rhonda felt it and moaned like a good wife should, but the truth was that she barely felt it after having been fucked and filled by Frank's cock.

Almost embarrassed at how quick he had cum, John got out from between Rhonda's legs. He looked over to see Dana walking into the room with a hand towel. He didn't even realize she had left. "Here ya' go," Dana said as she handed him the towel. "You can clean yourself up and go on home." As he took the towel from Dana and wiped off his quickly wilting dick, he looked down at Rhonda as if expecting her to get up to go with him. "Oh, she's not going home with you," Dana told him quickly. "She's spending the night here to be our slut until we're done with her. She'll be home to you in the morning."

Rhonda smiled up at him as he looked down at her. She blew him a kiss and said, "I love you, baby. See you in the morning."

John didn't know how to react or what to say. "I love you too," he finally mumbled as he put his pants back on and Dana walked him to the door. In the living room, Frank put the same hand towel between Rhonda's legs to keep the cum from running onto the furniture and floor. "Come with me," he said, helping her up. "We need to get you showered and cleaned up and dressed."

"Dressed?" Rhonda asked, sounding surprised. "How can you use your slut if she's dressed?"

"Oh, it's not just for me," replied Frank. "I have a couple friends coming over later and they like undressing a slut before they use her." With a look of shock on her face, Rhonda felt her pussy quiver with excitement as she followed Frank.