Christening the New Workplace

Story Info
Katie and I have fun at my new job.
2.6k words
4.5
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few years, my office job was really starting to wear on me. I felt like I was either in a meeting or staring at a spreadsheet and it got to a point where I couldn't see myself doing it for 5 more years.

As luck would have it, someone I'd worked with previously and who I consider a friend, had recently bought an independent pharmacy he had been the compounding pharmacist for. As he would now be the face of the business as well as handling day to day operations, he offered me an opportunity to run the compounding lab.

The money was about even and the hours were about the same so I jumped on it. It built upon my career background but I'd also be learning new things and actually getting to do some calculations and formulate new recipes.

I was a few months into the new job and thriving. As an introvert, being in a room by myself most of the day with music playing was already a big plus and I actually enjoyed the work: weighing, measuring, making suspensions, filling capsules. The nerd I barely suppress was in full form.

One day, I had spent the night at Katie's and we had dinner plans the next night so Katie just dropped me off at work and would pick me up for dinner. It was nearing quitting time but I'd had a busy day and had a couple of things I wanted to finish up still when Katie arrived.

Katie had been by the store enough times that everyone was familiar with her. My coworkers all called her my girlfriend and that was fine because I didn't want to explain the whole friends with benefits thing and we spent so much time together it probably wasn't much of a stretch. So it was no surpise that my boss just sent her back when she got there.

It was a nice little turn of events all around as Katie actually found my job interesting so she didn't mind watching and asking a few questions as I worked. After the first couple of questions I did give up on my respirator, though. I wasn't working with anything that dangerous and had the hood running so communication, between the hood and respirator, was damn near impossible.

After a few minutes the boss came to let me know they were done up front and he was heading home to the wife and kids.

"All good, man. Have a great night," I called as he was leaving.

"Yeah, chief. Just lock her up on your way out and don't forget to set the alarm. See you in the morning."

"Yessir," I said.

I kept working, thinking I was boring Katie to death explaining the principles of geometric dilution and how certain chemicals have conversion rates such that you really need to use 1.033mg of the powder to equal 1mg of the actual chemical. Lucky for me, though, Katie actually enjoys seeing me nerd out about things. As she explains it, she just loves it when I'm passionate about things which is just one of the reasons I'm so enchanted with her.

A few minutes after my boss left, Katie surprised me by climbing up on the low cabinet next to the hood that housed my empty bottles and vials. She leaned in on her hands and knees then kicked her shoes off behind her and raised up onto her knees, kind of sitting on her feet.

"What are you doing, silly?" I inquired.

"If Daddy's putting on a demonstration for me, maybe I could do a show for him."

"What do you want to show Daddy, baby?"

She responded wordlessly by lifting off her t-shirt, the tops of her breasts and cleavage looking very inviting in her dark blue bra. I felt a little stirring inside my scrub pants as she bounced on her knees, affecting an enticing jiggle in her large, full breasts. Katie then turned around and raised herself up, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans then bending forward to stick her ass out as she peeled off her pants to show me her black panties with lace trim, causing me to be semi-erect at that point.

Katie turned back to face me and sat on her nice, round ass as she finished removing her pants and made a point to spread her legs wide to give me a view of her crotch, which she began to rub through her panties. This brought me to a full erection and it was becoming increasingly difficult to finish the compound I was working on.

"I like watching you work, Daddy," Katie told me as she leaned back on her hands and teasingly swinging her breasts side to side.

"And Daddy likes watching YOU, Katie," I confided and she blushed slightly, smiling her beautiful smile and reaching behind herself to unlatch her bra.

Katie made a little show of removing her bra, clutching the cups to her chest and slowly slipping her hands inside to grab her breasts and cover her nipples with her hands as her bra fell away to the top of the cabinet on which she was perched. She leaned forward and back, shimmying so her breasts jiggled, bouncing them with her hands as she did so before dropping her breasts from her handbra, resulting in a very satisfying bounce that had my dick straining against my boxer briefs and causing a definite bulge in my scrub pants.

Katie swayed her breasts back and forth a few more times and let out a small laugh, amused at teasing me. She turned around showed me her cute ass again, smacking it over her panties a couple of times while looking back at me. Then she peeled off her panties, giving me a nice view of her sweet kitty, which was already glistening with moisture. Turning back around, Katie finished sliding off her panties and began to run her right middle finger along her slit, spreading her wetness.

Her finger slipped inside her pussy and moved back and forth a few times before she removed it and brought it to her mouth to taste herself. Slipping her finger back into her pussy, I asked if Daddy could have a taste. Katie removed her finger again and held it toward me. I tasted her tangy juices and had to not laugh at the intrusive thought of her being like a seductive, kinky E.T. But all thoughts of special effects extra terrestrials stopped right there.

As I was finishing up and locking the capsules I was making, Katie progressed to two fingers in her hot little snatch and increased her speed. Her big breasts began to jiggle with her motion and small noises began to issue through her closed lips.

I removed the capsules from the capsule machine, placed them in the stock bottle, put the dishes in the dishwasher and the capsule machine in the sink. I did a quick wipedown under the hood and switched it off before removing my gloves. Meanwhile, Katie had begun to rub her clit.

I started the dishwasher and washed the capsule machine and accessories while, behind me, Katie intermittently let small low moans escape. I knew it was driving her crazy that I wasn't actively watching but she knows that I like to fuck with her sometimes.

All the dishes done as far as I was concerned, I grabbed my spray bottle of alcohol and did a good wipedown under the hood because I knew what I was planning, all the while stealing glances at Katie as she pleasured herself.

Satisfied that the hood was clean enough for my liking, I removed my PPE gown and tossed it into the medical waste box. Katie could now see just how excited she had made me and I could tell that excited her as she began to manipulate her clit more vigorously.

I reached to my right to a shelf below the counter and picked up an 8 oz sized glass pestle then, turning behind me, picked up a bottle of glycerin and dribbled a little on the business end before approaching Katie. "Daddy's gonna pulverize that pussy, Katie," I informed her, then began to rub the pestle against her.

A little rubbing and twisting and the pestle was in. I kept it shallow at first and Katie responded by inching her hips forward so I went a little deeper. I was soon pushing it to the hilt as Katie was consumed by mmms and ohs until she said, "Can I have a bigger one, please, Daddy?"

I didn't say a word, just set the pestle on the counter then selected a 16 oz pestle and repeated the glycerin before working it into her pussy. The larger size required a little more work to get going but Katie was definitely noticing the difference, bucking her hips toward me as she worked furiously at her clit. I contemplated switching to the 32 oz pestle but it's really about the same size, just longer and I already couldn't use the full length of this one.

Katie ground her hips forward, her fingers still at work on her clit, and her breath came hot and fast, quick little inhalations as she moaned then convulsed, cumming on my pestle and then bucking her hips 3 times before laying back on the cabinet. I removed the pestle from her pussy and licked her cum off it as she watched then sat it down and licked the rest of her cum from her pussy.

I kissed Katie like I fucking meant it then said, "Come here, baby," and helped her off the cabinet. She sat in the floor with her back against the cabinet. I handed her the 16 oz pestle then positioned myself with one foot on either side of her hips and undid my scrub pants then pulled my hard cock from my boxer briefs before settling down with my member level with Katie's face.

Katie obediently grabbed my cock with one hand and began to slowly stroke it as she worked the pestle back inside her with the other hand. She looked up at me and smiled then stuck her tongue out as far as she could, slowly and sensuously licking my frenulum, making damn sure her tongue ring was involved. Katie then firmly gripped the base of my cock and took the tip in her mouth, her tongue ring circling my glans.

Keeping her beautiful blue eyes locked on mine, Katie began sliding her lips and tongue a little further down my shaft. This is where I fucking lost it. I grabbed the back of Katie's head and absolutely used her mouth and throat. I took control and pulled her lips to the base of my thick cock and held her until her eyes watered then released. Katie pulled back then smiled at me again before we resumed.

Katie went hands-free at this point, electing to play with her clit with her free hand while still pounding her pussy with the 16 oz pestle. Using Katie as my fleshlight, I relentlessly brought her lips along the length of my turgid shaft, forcefully but slowly at first.

"That's it, Katie. Fucking suck Daddy's cock. Good girl. Daddy's perfect little slut," I whisper-growled. I couldn't help myself. I was so goddamned turned on and I became more forceful than usual for me. I was soon jamming Katie's mouth down on my cock and entering her throat.

As my cock began throbbing in Katie's mouth, I ramped it up and moved Katie's head faster and faster, masturbating with her lips, tongue, and throat. No finesse, just sheer fucking intensity. As I climaxed, I held Katie's lips at the base of my cock and forced myself deeper in her throat by the use of my hips, cumming hard down her gullet as I pulsated in her mouth.

To Katie's credit, she never once lost eye contact. I held her down for a second or two after I was finished then let go of her head but I'll be damned if she didn't still maintain eye contact and go back to sensuously sucking my cock. Katie wasn't deepthroating me any more but began what can only be described as an incredible, loving blowjob. I seriously thought my knees were going to give out as she gave a little suction and I swear, at one point, she somehow wrapped her tongue around me.

I let her go until I couldn't stand it and forcibly stepped back, my cock leaving Katie's mouth with a clearly audible pop. I think it echoed in the small lab. Katie looked damn proud of herself and I couldn't blame her. Even she had never sucked my cock like that before.

"You dirty fucking girl, what am I going to do with your insatiable ass?" I questioned.

"Whatever you want to, Daddy," she quickly replied.

"Then get your sexy ass up."

I positioned Katie as if she were going to be making a compound under the hood then told her to bend over. She was face down under the laminar flow hood and I pinned her arms behind her back, using the 16 oz pestle on her sopping pussy. I'm not going to lie. I'm a little jealous of that 16 oz pestle. It's a good deal bigger than me and Katie doesn't make sounds like that with my cock inside her. But, if my baby likes it, I'm going to give it to her.

With Katie sucking me so good after I came, my erection was still raging and I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I pulled the 16 oz pestle out and set it on the counter then grabbed a 2 oz pestle.

"What are you doing, Daddy?" Katie asked.

"Daddy's going to fuck you, baby," I said.

Katie remained in position as I rubbed the 2 oz pestle around her glorious pussy to lubricate it. I slid it up to her asshole and just rubbed it around a little while I used my other hand to position my hard cock for her sweet pussy. I slipped inside Katie as I put a little pressure on the small pestle and Katie let out a little "Ooh," when the pestle made its way into her anus.

I smacked Katie's ass with my free hand as I worked her asshole with the 2 oz pestle and reamed her pussy with my thick cock. As her ass got redder, my cock got harder, and I took no mercy on her ass with that pestle.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!" Katie urged and I buried that pestle in her ass while I used every last bit I had to drive my cock inside her pussy. She clenched down on me trapping my cock and I came again. It was fucking rapturous. Her pussy squeezing me tighter and tighter until I came was amazing. I couldn't have pulled out if I wanted to.

She finally released me contemporaneously with a half-whispered/half-breathed, "Oh, fuuuuuck, Daddy," and I pulled out and removed the 2 oz pestle from her perfect ass.

Katie stood up from the hood. I felt a little better because it looked like her knees weren't quite steady either. We kissed passionately and she made her way to the restroom. I cleaned up our "toys."

When we were dressed and heading out, I asked, "What about dinner? Where are we going?"

Katie didn't miss a beat and said, "I don't know. I'm pretty stuffed," with a wink.

I just thought, "Who the fuck am I kidding? I love this girl."